La Bella Vita Event Company Reviews

26 | Marcus Hook, PA

26 Reviews for La Bella Vita Event Company

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 07/20/2019

Lisa & Jen! Best Event Coordinators Ever!

Let me tell you how amazing Lisa and Jen are! They eased my every concern when it came to my wedding. They really know their stuff and they put together the wedding of my dreams. They were always available and handled every task that I asked of them! When I tell you that I had the wedding of the century—it would not have happened so perfectly without these two ladies!
    From their emergency preparedness kit with anything you could need on the day of your wedding, to all of the phone calls/emails to vendors, I’m singing their praises. If you’re considering an event coordinator, hire them!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Grace · Married on 11/24/2018

Made life so much easier

We hired Lisa & Jen as day of coordinators to help alleviate some of the stres on the wedding day - and they certainly delivered. We worked with them a bit during the few weeks before the wedding and they consulted with us on timeline, general wedding & vendor etiquette, and helped us deliver a few decorations. On the day of, they worked with our venue and catering company to ensure decor and other set up was done beautifully, the timeline for the wedding was adhered to and everyone was where they needed to be.
    They also were go-to resources for my parents and bridesmaids for questions and minor emergencies!

I wasn't originally planning to hire a day of coordinator, but after working with Lisa and Jen, I now think it was the best decision I made in the whole process. Would highly recommend them to anyone in the Philly area!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • caitlin

caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't have done it without them!

HIRE LA BELLA VITA NOW! They truly let me have the most stress free wedding day of my life. They set-up my wedding just as I had envisioned and it was so beautiful. Lisa and Jen were so amazing and gracious to work with and made me feel comfortable that they had it all under control- which they totally did. I would hire them again in a heart beat, without pause. I truly was so grateful to have their assistance day of and leading up to my big day.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jess · Married on 05/05/2018

Hiring La Bella Vita was absolutely one of the BEST decisions we made in wedding planning. We hired them to do set up and tear down of our wedding ceremony and reception and one of my only regrets in wedding planning was not hiring them to also do full day-of coordinator services. Every single thing I asked La Bella Vita to do was executed PERFECTLY and with such attention to detail. They were also such a pleasure to work with. All of our emails were answered promptly and pleasantly. They are highly capable and I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Jayme · Married on 11/03/2017

La Bella Vita is all of the above! Flexible, accommodating, and very reasonable :-) our engagement photos were a dream come true... I cant wait to see our wedding photos in November!

Jess · Married on 10/06/2017

La Bella Vita Event company was the very first vendor I found for my wedding. Speaking with Lisa on the phone, I could tell she was a wonderful person who takes pride in her work. We hired La Bella Vita Event Company as the photographers for our wedding which took place last month. During the wedding planning, Lisa was always only an email away and she helped me find a great graphic designer to use for our invitations.

We could not have been happier with our wedding photos. Lisa and Dan are so good at what they do. They were wonderful on the day of the wedding, always so sweet and really knew their stuff as far as lighting and poses. They took such a perfect, amazing mix of portraits, candid shots, and beautiful artistic photos. Because they were both at our wedding, we were able to get photos from every angle and there were so many shots I didn't even know they took until we got the photos and were completely blown away. Thank you Lisa and Dan for doing such an amazing job!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Alisha · Married on 08/05/2017

Awesome!!!! Works great with kids and I am always getting compliments on the photos from our mini shoots

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2017

The ladies at La Bella Vita are amazing! We were lucky enough to score a time a lot for Christmas photos with Santa in the Barn at Lucky Penny farm. The experience was amazing and for the kids they made it nothing short of magical for them. Our photos will be treasured for years to come. We can't wait to book again soon!

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2017

We have been using LBV for almost two years. Lisa, Mary Kay and Dan are great with our kids and so patient. It's always a great experience !

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Have done family each pictures for the past two summers with La Bella Vita and had so much fun. The pictures have been creative and reflect the personalities of my kids and our family. Very professional. Always on time. Pictures are sent quickly via an online link and can be printed in any size. Love these ladies and looking forward to summer #3 of family pictures this weekend with the grandparents for the first time. Can't recommend highly enough!

Andrea · Married on 07/26/2017

While not used for our wedding, we have used LBV to capture moments from milestone birthdays to mini sessions with Santa. They were absolutely fabulous and so easy to work with! Would recommend 10 times over!

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2017

I recommend La Bella Vita for anyone looking for great pictures. Lisa, Mary Kay and the team are great to work with and go the extra mile. I have used them for work photography and family photography - and they are the best!

Colleen · event on 02/19/2017

Used La Bella Vita for my daughters smash cake/first birthday photos and fell in love with these girls!! They were very welcoming, flexible and laid back-especially important when working with a one year old! The number one reason I went them with is because they gave me all of my photos for such a reasonable price! Can't wait to work with them again soon

Jillian · event on 11/15/2016

La Bella Vita handled both my Newborn shoot as well as a Family Photo shoot during their Spring Mini Session. I really loved working with these ladies. As a new mom the fact that they came to my house was huge. They were so sweet and professional and took amazing shots of my son. I loved that I received all of my photos digitally to do whatever I wanted with and their site is so easy to share with other family members. I was so happy with La Bella Vita that I immediately signed up for their Spring Mini Shoot. The Mini shoots are so great because it doesn't require you to think of anything-they have great sets (baby bunnies and chicks!) and props to use. Despite the fact that it was supposed to only be a 20 minute shoot they definitely spent longer with my family and I and I got so many more pictures than I expected. The price is also fantastic for what you're getting. I can't wait for their Christmas Mini Shoot! I would highly recommend La Bella to anyone who asks!

Nikki · event on 11/03/2016

La Bella Vita has been photographing my son since he was 4 months old (now almost 3). From first birthday pictures to family photos they have always been patient, flexible and produced gorgeous photos! Their customer service is superb and the venues for their mini sessions are always adorable! We will continue to use la Bella vita for years to come :)

Angeli · Married on 07/16/2016

Lisa and MaryKay were WONDERFUL to work with. Friendly, patient, budget friendly. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 07/20/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2016

I have not one bad thing to say about La Bella Vita Event Company. The pictures from my wedding are beautiful, in fact, they are absolutely stunning! Lisa and Dan were a pleasure to work with! I recommend them every time someone is looking for a photographer/wedding coordinator!!

Debra · Married on 03/13/2016

Our theme was New York City for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. La Bella events took care of every detail and also did all the photography. It was perfect!

Arlene · Married on 03/05/2016

We had the most amazing experience with La Bella Vita! We hired them for planning and coordination and could not be happier with everything they did for us! We have recommended them to everyone we know planning an event, wedding, or looking for photography!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Judi · Married on 09/12/2015

The La Bella Vita team is amazing! I would recommend them to anyone looking for help planning their next big event and looking for fantastic photographers!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Kathleen · event on 05/30/2015

The photography was excellent. My 1 month and son had baby acne and they were able to touch up every photo. I really enjoyed the creative backgrounds they hand made and the settings were perfect.

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2015

Such a great group! They have done so many pictures for me being maternity, newborn, regular family sessions and first birthday! They are so accommodating and are so quick to answer all emails! I kind of wish I used them for our wedding but we knew nothing of them at the time we got married! We love La Bella Vita event company!

Kasey · Married on 11/26/2011

La Bella vita has been nothing but wonderful to my family. Very professional with BEAUTIFUL photos (even with uncooperative toddlers)! They make their mini session sets interactive to keep the kids engaged! They are true baby whisperers! Everyone who sees my family's photos, asks in awe "who took these photos?!" Couldn't ask for better!

Bernadette · Married on 06/11/2011

Awesome and professional photographers! My family and have taken advantage of their holiday mini sessions and they are great! They are awesome with my toddler and the family pictures turn out awesome. They are awesome to work with and I can't wait to sign up for another holiday min session this year.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Tasha · Married on 08/07/2010

The team did a wonderful job of capturing our entire family in our beach photo session!