L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Bailey
    Bailey G. Married on 03/27/2022

Smooth, trustworthy, fun

Sydna and her team blew my husband, family, and friends out of the water. We had no idea what we were going to be walking into on our wedding day, but Sydna made us feel so confident and at ease with how everything would go. It was better than anything we could’ve expected. Stunning. She gave us the best options for Dj, Hair and Makeup, Food, and Photographer and they were all just as fantastic. I could not recommend this team more. We were so lucky to have them!
    Katerina G. Married on 03/18/2022

Synda is amazing

I don’t know what I would have done without Synda and her team. The knowledge she brings to the table, the vendors she knows, her decor style.. it is all top notch. 10/10
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh W. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Synda is a Wedding Magician!!

I can't put into words just how grateful we are for Synda and her team after creating a truly perfect wedding experience for us in Tulum.

From the second that I met Synda via video call a full year prior to our destination wedding, she put me at ease. We were in the midst of the pandemic and I had no idea where to even start with planning, but Synda was patient and knowledgeable. Synda was quick to compile a highly detailed wedding deck complete with maps, schedules, and every wedding detail you could possibly imagine. She was extremely patient as she generously guided me throughout every step of the process.

When we told Synda we would be in Tulum 9 months before our wedding to see the venue (Zorba Beach Homes) and explore the area, she went above and beyond by planning an entire day for us to walk through the venue and meet with our chef (Javier at Ginger Catering) who cooked us a beautiful meal in his own home. It was such a special experience, and it got us that much more excited for the real deal at our wedding.

Fast forward to our wedding week in January of 2022 – Synda was a literal angel in ensuring every single detail was perfect. The afternoon before our wedding, she showed up onsite at Zorba and walked us through everything we needed to know and immediately cured any remaining nerves. When I first stepped foot onto the magical scene she had created at Zorba on my wedding day, I could not believe my eyes – from the floral arrangements, to the decorations, to the lighting, everything was absolutely gorgeous. I had simply given Synda my vision leading up to wedding, relying heavily on Pinterest photos, and she took all of my ideas and breathed them to life. After the ceremony, Synda was even so wonderful as to pull us away from the photographer to make sure that my [now] husband and I were able to enjoy at least a few minutes of our cocktail hour.

We cannot recommend Synda and her team enough! I was blown away by the value for what we received – truly the deal of the century. If you're searching for a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, do yourself a favor and stop looking...Synda is your girl!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alexandra G. Married on 12/04/2021

BEST tulum wedding planner

I cannot say enough good things about Synda and her team. Synda was always available and highly responsive through the entire wedding planning process. She has built relationships with the very best vendors in the tulum area. All this for much less cost than other wedding planners that I interviewed. She made all my wedding dreams a reality!
  • Shea
    Shea L. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST wedding planning team in Tulum hands down!

Synda and her team are absolute magicians. I am blown away with everything they created for us. We had to reschedule our wedding due to covid and even that entire what should have been stressful process was seamless. Her expertise and recommendations of all other vendors was also so needed having a destination wedding. Not only do you get an entire planning team but you also get a concierge service to assist guests with booking. I can't say enough good things. They truly made our dreams come to life and worked with our budget to create the perfect day. She creates a shared google slide show that you can both share ides during the planning process and this part was a real highlight and life saver for me I knew exactly what to expect. I can honestly say I am missing my communication with Synda now that the event is over. I truly can't recommend her enough.
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding of a lifetime and blew my wildest dreams out of the water!

If you are looking for the person that can listen to your dreams and nail the vision better than you ever envisioned, trust Synda. Synda, Geraldine and Jimena (two gals that assisted me and my guests throughout the process too that deserve mention! They’re angels!!) are the kindest, quick to reply, extremely knowledgeable, skilled women. Synda got back to me immediately every single time I ever reached out with any kind of random question or request. Not only did she get back to me immediately but she had quickly found the answer and information I was requesting and would offer guidance and her opinion if I felt conflicted. I didn’t know the first thing about planning a wedding, I love the little details, had big dreams/a specific vision I couldn’t even articulate and Synda took it all in and poof delivered the most beautiful day of my entire life. I never had to worry about a thing. We knew we wanted Tulum but I wanted something a little different than the typical beach wedding. When I saw Arcadia I knew it was the place. Pictures do not do Arcadi justice! The vibe alone is pure magic. It rained on my wedding day (I was clueless while Synda ran around soaking wet making sure every detail was perfect) but the rain made it all almost magical! And believe me I never would have thought that was possible going into the day. I had about 65 guests and we could have fit many more but it felt perfect, not too big, not too small. Synda also comes with such incredible recommendations on vendors. People are raving about the food and cake- I was a weirdo and wanted banana cake lol. Our musicians (we had saxophone player that lit up the dance floor and a lovely Spanish guitar for cocktail hour) were next level. The flowers were EVERYTHING! I was so nervous about the florals because I’m a very particular person… and they left me speechless lol. Also, Mel and Fred (memory box) the photographers that Synda recommended once she got an idea of the vibe I was picturing are some of the kindest human beings that capture the most beautiful photos.. I didn’t visit Arcadia or even Tulum prior to my wedding. I didn’t see the venue until I was walking down the aisle and all I could do is cry (tears of joy lol). My mom had beautiful gardens and loved specific flowers and somehow without Synda having any idea of that the wedding turned out with all my moms favorite flowers. My mom passed away five years ago and I can confidently say my wedding was everything my mom dreamed of for me my entire life. And I thank Synda for that. 🤍 I have had more than a handful of people tell me it was “the wedding of a lifetime” and the “dreamiest” wedding they’ve ever been to.🤍🤍🤍
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Synda and her team are absolutely amazing! From the beginning to the end of our wedding planning she was a dream to work with. When my husband and I decided to do a destination wedding we knew we would need some help to execute it. When we decided to rent out Zorba Properties for the stay and venue (not your typical hotel- more like renting a house) we REALLY knew we needed help. We were recommended Synda by the property manager at Zorba- and it was the best recommendation we ever got. Not only was Synda familiar with transforming a blank canvas such as Zorba, she also came with a reservation/concierge team to help our guests book their stay. All of our guests emailed back and forth with her concierge team and could not be happier with their services, advice and just straight up honest, polite personalities. The concierge service alone was well worth the money.

And then the wedding planning.. I mean we were blown away. For the most part we communicated via email- created pinterest boards, worked through a powerpoint and just chatted about design details. I was a very lax bride- I think (maybe too lax?)- and Synda just went with it, she made decisions when I was hesitant or relied on her expertise. She never steered us wrong, she gave honest suggestions and most importantly kept us on budget! She took our vision, applied it to our budget and made it all tie back up together. She helped organize our Rehearsal dinner, had a few special surprises for us and just kept everything moving along smoothly. If there were any little hiccups along the way Synda calmed all my nerves and made sure everything would turn out perfect. It was more than perfect!

We are so thankful for what Synda did for us, it is almost hard to put into words how happy we were with her services. One of the best decisions in our life was hiring Synda and her team. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! If you are planning a wedding in Mexico I highly recommend Synda!
    Dana D. Married on 08/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Planner in Tulum!

If you are planning a destination wedding in Tulum - look no further and book Synda and her team!

My husband and I got married at Akiin Beach Club on September 20th, 2020. After having to postpone our wedding due to COVID, Synda re scheduled our wedding and vendors seamlessly and proactively. Both our rehearsal dinner at Mia and our wedding at AKIIN were MAGICAL!

Over the course of our engagement, Synda and her Concierge team were nothing less than amazing. She recommended venues and vendors and helped us negotiate/stay within our budget. She goes above and beyond with her attention to detail and being proactive. She’s truly AMAZING at what she does!!!!

Her team designed the wedding of our dreams all from shared Pinterest Boards, a shared Google PowerPoint presentation, and just listening to us. She has an incredible concierge that can assist wedding guests with hotel reservations, shuttles to and from the airport, amongst other inquiries.

Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how our wedding was the most beautiful, fun wedding they’ve ever attended. It was a lot of our family and friend’s first time to Tulum and everyone LOVED IT. We cannot say thank you enough to Synda for delivering everything perfectly despite all the changes we had due to the pandemic.

Aside from her professionalism, Synda is truly a sweet, genuine person who cares about her clients! She made planning a wedding in a foreign country FUN and effortless. Book with L&L - it will be the best decision you ever make!!!!!!!

Cory B. Married on 06/12/2021

First class service!

Synda and her team were top notch. She certainly went above-and-beyond our expectations. She was able to put our mind at ease from afar. Highly recommend. She even got us a really sweet gift!
  • Doug
    Doug J. Married on 04/17/2021

Hands down the best

Through a mixture of local relationships and skills, Synda's team was able to provide the exact vibe we were looking for at a lower cost than anyone else was quoting and with the convenience of planning a resort wedding. Her partner Aurelie helped our guests with travel arrangements and answered their questions so we didn't have to deal with it. Our guests thought it was the coolest wedding ever and our parents thought it was great value. Do yourself a favor and hire this team.
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 01/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE most amazing wedding planner!

Synda and her team were a DREAM. We could not ask for a better wedding planner. She was so responsive and accommodating to us. I was blown away not only on our wedding day when we saw the final look, but also at the rehearsal dinner. The little details and touches she does truly made our wedding stand out from the rest. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests. They all had an amazing time. Not only that, she made everything run so smoothly. If you are thinking about hiring a planner, hire Synda TODAY! I promise you will not regret it.
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 12/04/2020

Incredible Wedding Planner!

For anyone looking to use a wedding planner for a destination wedding you must use Synda and her team from Your Wedding Planner Tulum. Synda began working with us on our destination wedding to Tulum before COVID-19 hit. We had to postpone our party until it was safe to travel. During that time, Synda stayed in contact with us and we communicated our changing plans with her. She was gracious and patient with us as we continued to change ideas. On the day of our party, her team took action and created the most beautiful party! It was beyond our expectations. We were BLOWN AWAY! No detail was spared and our guests couldn’t stop talking about the party. The catering company and DJ were excellent choices that were suggested by Synda. We will be living in that moment for a long time to come. Synda also helped us to organize a catamaran trip for our guests the day before our wedding. She handled setting up the transportation and the catamaran so we had no worries! Thank you again for all you have done for us!
  • Paige
    Paige F. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Synda & her team were impeccable!

From start to finish, Synda and her team were so helpful and were able to accommodate all of our needs with wedding planning. They were flexible and handled everything very professionally. Synda made the planning process easy and virtually worry-free! She has the best contacts for vendors and was always available via email or whatsapp for questions and requests no matter how small. She even went the extra mile on several aspects which was a complete welcomed surprise. She really made our wedding dreams come to life! We are so thankful for all she did for us on our long wedding weekend in Tulum. I would recommend any bride/groom to work with Synda and her team for their weddings.
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 01/31/2020

Amazing experience with Synda

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Synda and her team. From day one she was responsive, creative and answered all of my questions (I had TONS throughout the entire planning process). She was honest when I thought I wanted to change my mind about something. I needed that because I am very indecisive lol. At first it was kind of intimidating to be planning a wedding in another country, but Synda put all of my concerns at ease. We ended up visiting Tulum a few months before our wedding and she arranged a full day of tastings and visits. She is so thorough and her attention to detail is impeccable. The planning process was a lot less stressful with her help. She connected me with multiple hair and make up vendors and I chose Sarah Garnier - she is THE BEST. I felt like a damn princess! When we arrived to tulum she even brought us some milk and snacks for our son. She also loaned me a steamer for my dress. We really appreciated it! The wedding itself was absolutely spectacular. It was everything we wanted and so much more. Many of our guests have told us that our wedding was the best wedding they have been to! Akiin was an amazing venue and Tulum is truly paradise. I will be singing Synda’s praises forever !!!! If you are looking for a planner, pick her - SHE’S AMAZING. I also want to give a special shout out to Aurelie who helped us and all of our guests book hotels, shuttles and the group activity. It was all seamless! Thank you SO much for making our wedding perfect. ❤️❤️❤️ We will be back to Tulum soon.
  • Amy
    Amy H. Married on 01/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My Dream Wedding Weekend was achieved and then some!

I don't know where to even begin. I live in Atlanta and my fiance and I knew we wanted to have a destination wedding in Tulum. I did a Google search and reached out to Synda as well as some other Tulum wedding planners. From just the initial communication alone, I could tell Synda was a unicorn and truly cares about her clients. Others felt too cold, stiff or unwelcome. Synda immediately felt like a friend we've known for a long time... and the plus side to this whole wedding planning process is she is now a friend of ours for life!
    We had a specific budget we wanted to stick to, and Synda ensured we stayed within in budget while still achieving the dream wedding weekend we wanted. She not only planned our wedding, she planned our entire wedding weekend! And the icing on the cake is her Wedding Concierge service. Her team was incredibly communicative and ensured all of our guests questions were answered, accommodations/transportation booked. It was such a big help having the peace of mind that our guests were taken care of as expertly as we were with Synda. We started our wedding planning process around 15 months before our wedding, and really enjoyed the process with Synda and getting to know her. We knew we didn't want to get married in an all inclusive resort/hotel. Synda recommended a private villa on the beach and we were sold! We made two trips to Tulum during the engagement and met Synda both times: first time we did food/drink tasting and toured our private villa we would host the wedding at, as well as visit the restaurants our other events would be hosted at and the neighboring property where some of our wedding party, family and guests would be staying; the second trip we visited for a vacation and invited Synda to meet us for lunch and to catch up on wedding to do's, and ended up just having a wonderful few hours together catching up as friends! When we arrived to Tulum for our wedding weekend, I knew I had nothing to worry about because Synda was so on top of everything. She had every thing under control, and even worked with my photographers/videographers who I arranged outside of her, even though I know it was like wrangling cats on our wedding day! Our Mayan beach ceremony was personal and beautiful, our beach reception was so dreamy and intimate. Our guests had the most amazing time partying until after midnight! There were lots of extra details Synda gave us as surprises, just because she is so naturally sweet and thoughtful! She planned our wedding party welcome dinner, welcome fiesta on the beach, and wedding ceremony and reception. We had the wedding weekend of our dreams and I am so sad it is over but am looking forward to reliving it again through photos and videos. We highly recommend Synda to any laid back couple who is looking for a one of a kind, rock star wedding planner in Tulum. We love her so much we are looking forward to catching up with her when we visit Tulum again.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 12/19/2019

Made the Wedding Hassle Free

Synda and Aurelie were wonderful. Synda accomplished exactly what I wanted with very little help from me. She did a great job coordinating with vendors and making alternate arrangements in case of rain. The flowers, especially, were beautiful.
  • Oren
    Oren W. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect wedding and a perfect team!

We live in LA and needed a planner who we could truly trust as we had a very specific vision for our wedding. Synda and her amazing team delivered in what we wanted and more! She and her staff were easy to work with, easy to communicate with and helped realize every single detail of our wedding weekend! They even extended services to our guests in helping arrange cars/tours/answer questions/etc...
    When planning our wedding, she and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with and helped truly make our dream come true. Her ability to be thoughtful and anticipate our needs while being good humored and understand what was important to us was nothing short of perfect. I would recommend Synda and her team to everyone!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/19/2019

Amaaaaazing!!!!

Synda and her team are honestly the BEST DECISION we have made for our wedding. Top notch all around. Synda truly listens to everything you need and want and executes with precision, ease and confidence. Planning a wedding in a different country can be intimidating at times but Synda made the process a breeze. Her connections with vendors and overall superb communication made our wedding weekend BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/05/2019

So amazing!

Where to even begin... I have nothing but positive things to say about Synda and her team. From our first trip to Tulum a year before our wedding we met Synda for the first time and she spent a full day with us showing us the wedding property, taking us for food tasting with the caterer, and to check out multiple locations for welcome party/rehearsal dinner spots. We knew from that moment we made the right choice in our wedding planner. Over the year of our wedding planning Synda was available at all times for any questions we had through countless emails. We spent numerous hours on Skype and she was able to make wedding planning from another country so easy, stress free, and FUN! Her concierge team helped with all of our guests hotels, transportation etc which was so great and took the pressure off of us to arrange. Synda is absolutely amazing and made our dream wedding come true! She was present for all events leading up to our wedding, the entire wedding day and even the days to follow. Her entire team helped bring our vision to life on our wedding day and it truly was so special! We would without a doubt choose L&L wedding planning if we had to do it all over again and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone planning a wedding in Tulum!! We cannot wait to go back to Tulum and get together with Synda again!
  • Rickey
    Rickey L. Married on 05/25/2019

L&l is amazing!

Working with L&L Wedding Planner and Synda was such a great experience! Synda was always prompt in responding and helped us plan every bit of our wedding from start to finish! Her and her team took so much stress off my wife and I and allowed us to enjoy the entire process of planning our wedding! From arranging meetings with different venues all the way through planning the small details of the reception and helping our guests with transportation to and from the airport. Day of was a breeze because Synda and her team were 100% prepared and had everything ready and under control. They even helped us plan a catamaran excursion the day after the wedding. Synda even meet us at the catamaran to make sure we were all set and there were no issues! We could not recommend L&L enough! Absolutely amazing!
  • Avery
    Avery Married on 04/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding Wedding Planner for Tulum Area!

Synda and her team are absolutely a pleasure ! I was introduced to her via a friend who had also used L&L. I immediately loved Synda, her style, and flexibility. After settling on Tulum, she helped us pick a venue, a photographer, a DJ, hair/makeup, and a caterer within a few weeks. She also recommended epic lodging, and her team arranged transport for our wedding guests to and from Tulum. I would recommend every vendor she mentioned — they were all outstanding. Our wedding was nearly 160 guests, across 3 days (welcome party, Indian wedding celebration, and main wedding), and Synda made sure the whole thing went off without a hitch. Saturday especially was spectacular - a private beach, a disco ball/dance floor, fresh coconuts, and a tequila bar greeted our guests! She is also a master of getting “the look for less” especially with florals and furniture. During the wedding week, she had some fabulous surprises that brought the days together as well (it’s all in the details!). Love Synda and cannot review her highly enough!! She is simply the best, and is also a genuinely sweet person who cares about her couples.
    Adam W. Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Wedding Planners in Tulum!

We live in LA so couldn't be on the ground to plan our destination wedding in Tulum, so after much research we found and chose Synda and her team to plan our day. It was the BEST and most important decision we made throughout the entire wedding process. Synda knows everything about planning a wedding in Tulum (best venue options, who is the best caterer, what space is best for rehearsal dinner, which vendors offer the best supplies, who is best to provide music equipment, how to add special decor touches, what fun late night food options we should include, which local vendors do best hair/makeup, how to travel between venues, etc.). Not only does Synda have all of this information at her fingertips because of her wealth of experience, but she shares all of the info eloquently, so we never felt forced into a decision. She let us create the day we wanted, but helped to improve our vision at every turn. When we were unsure of something, she offers incredible expertise to make our lives easier. As you can imagine, planning a wedding requires thousands of small decisions, and it was invaluable to be able to lean on Synda and her team for so many things. Synda's communication is fast, responsive, and thorough. She always made as much time for us as we wanted, and helped to ensure our wedding day turned out to be everything we dreamed it would be. It was important to us to keep costs down, and Synda is fantastic about finding value in the overpriced wedding industry. She knows how to get the most for your dollar, and it saved us significant amounts of money (thousands!). Our friends/family traveled from all over the world to join us in Tulum-- many of which had never been to Mexico and were anxious about how it would be-- but Geraldine and Synda coordinated all of their travel schedules brilliantly, ensuring all guests had a smooth arrival/departure. We heard from so many guests how pleasant their travel experience was to Tulum, largely due to our planners. And since we've returned home, our friends/family keep raving about what a great time they had at the wedding. We couldn't have done it without Synda, and the day turned out to be so special because of her incredible attention to detail and excellent follow through. If you're considering getting married in Tulum, do yourself a favor and talk to Synda. She's incredible at her job and there's no one better to trust with planning and executing your big day.
    Dylan M. Married on 03/02/2019

Perfection

Synda was absolutely fantastic. She was helpful with every aspect of the wedding. Synda was constantly in touch with us and kept us informed about all the activities going on with the venues and was able to make everything exactly as we had imagined it. Even when we had to make a last minute venue change, she was on top of it and found an amazing alternative for our beach party. She was so flexible, accommodating, and professional. She truly was an integral part of what made our wedding so fantastic, we couldn't have done it without her. Absolutely the best!
    Alicia P. Married on 11/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An incredible wedding day and amazing week!

Synda and team truly brought our wedding day brief to life. We had done everything via email, pinterest boards and video calls from London and when I saw what they had done for us on the day I was in awe.

To top this off we had planned other evenings and activities during the week for our family and friends and the L&L Team were easy to deal with and accommodated every request.

The level of attention to detail of Synda and team was truly amazing. They not only got every request perfect but it was also within budget. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody who is planning a wedding in Tulum.
    Lacee Married on 11/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PERFECT! Made our wedding dreams came true!

Selecting L&L for coordination was the best decision! We had the wedding of our dreams because of Synda and her team! Hand down, best day ever. We’re from California and she made the planning so easy from start to finish, answering every question that pops up during planning. Every detail was executed perfectly and service was exceptional. Our guests are still raving about the wedding and how they’d like to relive it over and over again! I was connected with amazing vendors who they knew and trusted, making the day run even better. Thanks so much to Synda and her team! Truly the best!
illustration stars