L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum Reviews

29 | Cancun, MX

29 Reviews for L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum

29 L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum Reviews

lacee · Married on 11/03/2018

PERFECT! Made our wedding dreams came true!

Selecting L&L for coordination was the best decision! We had the wedding of our dreams because of Synda and her team! Hand down, best day ever. We’re from California and she made the planning so easy from start to finish, answering every question that pops up during planning. Every detail was executed perfectly and service was exceptional. Our guests are still raving about the wedding and how they’d like to relive it over and over again! I was connected with amazing vendors who they knew and trusted, making the day run even better. Thanks so much to Synda and her team! Truly the best!

• Mary Joy

Mary Joy · Married on 10/17/2018

The best wedding planner in Quintana Roo

I just got married last 10/17/18 and it was an amazing day or allow me to say it was Perfect because of Synda.
    To begin with, i have a Type A,ocd like personality and want everything organized and in order. While interviewing and searching for a Wedding Planner, Synda was the 3rd person i reached out to, and from our very first encounter through Skype, I just knew she was the one. She walked me through my budget, vision and her role and my role on the wedding planning. I hired her not only based on the reviews but with how knowledgeable, how calm, wonderful and organized she was.
    She helped me through everything,y rehearsal cruise (which was so fun and everybody had a blast!) and searching for vendors. She would politely remind me when I go over the budget and would suggest an alternative. Everything on the wedding planning process was super smooth and non-stressful, considering im communicating with her from California.
    On the wedding day, her and her team was just superbly the best. I was having my makeup done and never once she bothered and worried me. The day was sooooooo beautiful, everything we planned was put to action. From the violinist, to the flowers, band, dj,...everything! Now that my wedding day is over, i will surely miss planning with her.
    Look no further and Hire Synda!!! She is simply the best out there!

L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 1
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 11
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 12
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 13

Jeevan · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't recommend Synda and her team highly enough!
    From our first call in March to our wedding this past weekend in September - she has been there to answer any questions and advise us throughout the whole process. She made everything so easy...from introducing us to different vendors, to recommending specific foods, to weather information.
    She was able to closely follow exactly how we envisioned the wedding to look - from both images we presented, as well as her own - even when we sometimes only had vague direction of what we wanted.
    This allowed my husband and I to be a lot more hands-off, as we knew Synda was taking care of everything.
    Geraldine, the concierge service, was super responsive and all our guests commented how helpful it was to have someone they could speak to for hotel tips, shuttle buses from the airport. Geraldine also booked us a great excursion day to an amazing cenote and the Coba ruins.
    On the day of the wedding itself, we barely noticed Synda - which I see is a good thing, her and the team arrived to set everything up and we didn't have to do a thing. I didn't even feel a need to check in on it, I knew it would completed exactly as we wanted....and we were right, the attention to detail was incredible. Instead, I was able to have a relaxing morning before getting ready. Whilst quiet, Synda was fully on top of the schedule and was on top of making sure we stuck to the times planned.
    All in all, Synda helped turn our dream day into a reality - and all with little fuss and drama at all.
    All our family and friends have given us the best feedback, and many have said it was the best wedding they have attended. We can't thank Synda enough for all her hard work, we will never forget it - truly the best day of our lives! :)

L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 14
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 15
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 16
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 17
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 18
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 19

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2018

My husband and I wanted to have a destination wedding, but the two of us were so busy and felt like we didn't have the artistic vision or time to pull off a really beautiful event. especially in a foreign country! Enter Synda, I found her over the internet and reached out. A few months later we were in Tulum meeting with her for the first time. Immediately we recognized Tulum as the winner in terms of the beautiful scenery and beach landscape we had been dreaming of. Synda showed us several options and we fell in love with them all. And then there was Synda herself; kind, energetic and experienced, she immediately put us at ease and instilled confidence in us that she could organize our dream wedding. From the vendors she recommended to the decorations, flowers and event set up everything on our wedding day was amazing. I gave Synda some pinterest pictures and away she went to create a perfect beautiful wedding. I personally enjoyed not having to deal with a the little details, although I think she would have been happy to meet whatever desire I had, I mostly just told Synda to "do what she thought was best." The service was amazing, the food and decor were above and beyond. I saved so much money having my wedding in Mexico I was able to have a churro cart, plated dinners, a full open bar and several awesome extras that there was NO WAY I could have afforded in Santa Barbara. Most guest made an amazing vacation out of the wedding and it was awesome to spend so much time with everyone. Geraldine, Synda's assistant, will help you plan your other non-wedding activities which was really helpful as well. Synda's team planned my rehearsal dinner and a day trip to the Coba ruins for the wedding guests. Many thanks to the LL team for creating my dream wedding. So many of our friends and family said it was THE BEST wedding they had ever attended. It was a magical week that ended with the best party ever!

L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 20
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 27
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 28
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 29

Courtney · Married on 04/28/2018

Synda and her team were absolutely amazing! There were so many extra details that they took the initiative in doing. From taking care of our guests flying in, to a perfect wedding day, everything was flawless. I couldn’t recommend Synda and her team enough!

L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 30
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 31
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 32

Samantha · Married on 01/14/2018

I starting working with Synda in February/March 2017 to plan our January 2018 wedding in Tulum, MX. Working with Synda was an absolute dream! She is so friendly and warm and incredibly knowledgable. My fiancé (now husband) and live in California and I worried about planning a destination wedding, but Synda made everything so easy for us! We visited Tulum and our wedding venue once in March 2017 and planned everything else remotely. Synda made wedding planning fun and was always available to answer questions via email or chat on Skype. She was always ready to share recommendations or help me make decisions but also made every effort to ensure I was getting what I really wanted for our wedding weekend. She helped guide my decisions and provide helpful insights to help me make the right choices for our wedding day. Whenever I asked for vendor recommendations she came to me with multiple options and notes on each vendor and then let me decide what worked best for us, helping me make decisions whenever I asked. She was also highly respectful of our budget and helped keep me in check ensuring we were getting the best value for the budge we had set. We also worked with Geraldine from her team who was incredible at helping manage guest logistics and help answer questions from guests and help them arrange transportation and additional on-site activities and her attention to detail and responsiveness was noticed by our guests. We received so many comments from our friends and family about how organized everything was and how easy it was for them. I can't thank Synda and Geraldine enough for all their help and for making our wedding weekend the most magical weekend of our lives! I cannot speak highly enough of Synda and would highly highly recommend Synda and her team! She's incredible :)

L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 33
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 34
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 35
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 36
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 37

Chris · Married on 11/04/2017

Synda and her team did an outstanding job. My wife and I were very impressed with it all, I can honestly say that we had a 'dream wedding' with the help of Synda. Given it was a destination wedding, we had to trust quite a bit that she would be good, and she did not disappoint. She communicated regularly, we collaborated on Pinterest, and at the time of the wedding, her team were like commandos decorating the villa and setting everything up. A wedding can be a stressful time, but we had little to worry about with Synda.

Hannah · Married on 10/26/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Synda and Geraldine and the incredible job they did for our wedding. From the outset, when we started contacting wedding planners, they were the most responsive, creative and accommodating and that continued throughout our time with them. The whole process made everything as easy as it could be, both Synda and Geraldine were very attentive to us and our guests, and came up with great ideas that really built on what we wanted. The wedding week itself was fantastic from start to finish, we had a great time with our wedding party of 35 and Synda was really good throughout at attending to anything that came up that we needed.

The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful, everything we had hoped for and more. The set-up and decoration looked fantastic, the ceremony was so romantic on the beach and the whole reception - from the amazing dinner from Javier at Ginger to DJ Luca getting everyone on the dance floor (not to forget the mariachis) - was just wonderful, so special and so much fun too. All the contractors they use are really good and the whole team made sure we had such a great time. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

This review might sound a bit gushing but we are so grateful to Synda and Geraldine for giving us our dream wedding, and can't find anything bad to say about the entire service. It was also amazing value for money, they did so much work for us, always tried to keep costs down and gave us the most perfect event. If you are considering getting married on the Riviera Maya then we cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sophie · Married on 10/14/2017

I emailed about 10 wedding planning services in Tulum and heard back from 2, L&L being one of them. From the second we started communicating, I knew Synda was the one. From our first Skype, my now husband(!) and I were so giddy to begin planning with Synda. She was incredible through the entire wedding planning process. She accommodated every last minute change I had and had the perfect suggestions and ideas to address some of the more unique aspects of our wedding. Synda made me feel very taken care of, I would feel overwhelmed, send a panicked email and within a day, she would respond and put me right back at ease.

On rehearsal day, Synda kept my mom calm and really helped her feel at ease too, which I am eternally grateful for. She is truly a professional at handling not only the wedding couple, but even family, which is no easy feat and completely unexpected. The day of the wedding, Synda was there bright and early, making sure every detail was taken care of, without any work from me. I felt so at ease on one of the most exciting and hectic days of my life, and for that, I can't thank her enough. The team she works with day of are absolutely incredible, she has a great relationship with the vendors she works with and all of the work being handled by her just made our day the most perfect it could be.

If you are looking for a wedding planner in Tulum, just email Synda, you won't regret it.

L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 38
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 39
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 40
    L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 41
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 10/07/2017

Synda and her team were amazing, we could not have had the experience, memories, and beautiful setup without her. We wouldn't recommend anyone else, and we're still feeling so incredibly lucky to have found her. She was attentive to every detail, made all the right suggestions and guided us to the right decisions, and she also happens to have really great taste and sense of style. We loved working with her and putting our wedding in her hands.

Benjamin · Married on 05/04/2017

My wife are so lucky that we found L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum through a Google search after deciding to get married in Tulum. For one year of planning we were in contact with Synda. She took the time to Skype with us when we requested it, and always provided us with quick answers to our emails.
    We visited Tulum early in our planning process and she planned out a whole day to see potential venues and meet with her suggested chef. Synda always provided us with great options. All of her suggestions for vendors and were within our budget and her information was very helpful in narrowing down our choices. They also provided help for our guests to find places to stay nearby and transportation to and from the airport.
    On the day of the wedding Synda and her team exceeded our expectations. The setting they created perfectly fit our venue, incorporated our suggestions, and included small details that really impressed us and our guests. There was even about 20 minutes of light rain during our wedding reception, but the team acted very quickly and made a seamless transition of all tables and guests into the house we were using and the dinner kept going.
    We fully recommend L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum if you want to get married in this beautiful area. We can't imagine having used anyone else to plan such a memorable day for us and our family and friends.

Anna · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Synda and her team! They are AWESOME. Everything about our wedding weekend was just magical. We got married in Tulum, MX, and had 3 days of events that Synda helped organize. She took care of the organization of all the vendors, and even added sweet detailed decorations to each event that just blew me away. Her suggestions, attention to detail and overall thoughtfulness was much appreciated. I forgot to get a wedding book but Synda was quick and came to the rescue with a book! All of Synda's recommendations were awesome, and everything was taken care of just as agreed upon. She is not only an organized professional, but she is relaxed and has a great energy about her. I can't thank her enough for organizing our smooth, easy, stress free wedding.
    We got married at: Akiin Beach Club
    We stayed at: (and also had an event there) Villa Casa Carolina
    We had an event at: Mateo's bar and grill

Luke · Married on 04/22/2017

We worked with Synda who knocked it out of the park! From start to finish she had every detail and option considered. Our reception experienced rain, she quickly adapted to the weather. She's a great source of information and helped guide us through the whole weekend and related events. Our friends and family were all equally as impressed and everyone walked away with thought of our wedding being the best they had ever attended. I highly recommend these services! If she didn't directly provide the service she knew exactly who to reach out to.

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2017

Synda was absolutely amazing throughout the process of planning my wedding in Tulum. From start to finish, she made the process easy and very low stress. She knew all about the local vendors (who was good/reliable as well as reasonably priced) and worked hard to make sure we only got the best. In addition to finding us the best vendors (caterer, hair/makeup, DJ etc), Synda also designed the flower arrangements herself, matching them amazingly well to the ideas I got from making a Pinterest board (also her suggestion). She brought my dream wedding to life and I am incredibly grateful. I highly recommend her future events anywhere in Riviera Maya!!

Alicia · Married on 02/10/2017

Synda was amazing!!! She had everything under control, the timeline planned and told me 'when you arrive in Tulum you shouldn't have to worry about anything'! She was right... everything was PERFECT. I loved the DJ, hair stylists, flowers, decorations, the FOOD, the drinks, the service... and then all the little things that you don't even think about ... like the shell our little ring bearer carried our rings in as he walked down the beach. She thought of every last detail and followed through with everything. I also really appreciated her honest opinion when I had no idea what to do or which direction to go! She has amazing style and taste :) Thank you Synda for making our dream wedding come true!!!

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

Synda & Leti were truly more helpful than I could have imagined. I've been planning events & vacations all my life, so I walked into our destination wedding thinking... I've totally got this. Well, I didn't. The deeper I got, the more stressed I became.

By chance, I stumbled across this amazing duo. Within days Synda had put me at ease and within weeks, I was visiting Tulum with a perfectly planned venue tour. Not only did they welcome us with the warmest hugs, but made the day so carefree & brought the fun back into the process. I knew instantly that I was not only sold on Tulum, but definitely couldn't pull this off without their help.

Of course, there was still an entire vacation to plan for a group of 60. Leti was so great with reservations, connecting directly with our guests, fielding all questions & leaving me out of the back-and-forth :) Our family & friends basically had their own travel coordinator & everyone was so thankful for her.

I can really only say two things about the big day 1 - it was truly more than we could've imagined & 2 - we're so sad it is over. It is hard to expect personal touches to a wedding being so far away. But frankly, Synda knew more about what I wanted than I did. The entire event had our personality all over it.

I am truly so thankful for both of these amazing ladies & I am only sad that we don't get to do it all again. It was a perfect week, a perfect day & is now the perfect memory. We know that we owe all of this to Synda & Leti.

Pollee · Married on 11/24/2016

There are so many wonderful things to share about our experience with L&L that I don't even know where to begin! We first found their team online in February 2016 and our wedding was 2 weeks ago now. Planning a destination wedding in a foreign country, across a language barrier, as well as orchestrating multiple group activities for 60 people, could have been incredibly stressful and exhausting, but with Synda and Leti, it was just really, really fun from start to finish. After months of working together via email and Skype, when we finally arrived in Tulum, all we had to do was enjoy being with our friends and families. Synda and Leti took care of everything! Leti did an incredible job of setting up transport and hotels for us and for all of our guests, and we received countless compliments on her professionalism and organizational skills. She coordinated group excursions to Coba and Dos Ojos, and our guests are still raving about the trips. Synda has curated a very talented and highly respected group of local vendors, and her recommendations were impeccable. Our beach wedding (Nueva Vida de Ramiro) and reception venue (El Tabano) were decorated to perfection, the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, our hair & make-up artist was so sweet and talented, our photographer and his wife seem to be some of the coolest folks around, our DJ was a riot, the churro cart was delicious and festive, the trio band and guitarist were flawless…. I could actually go on forever. It was all just lovely and we wouldn’t change a thing. None of it would have happened without the gracious assistance and endless hard work of Synda and Leti. They spent months patiently listening to our wants and needs, answering literally hundreds of our questions, and they offered their own experience, creativity, and local connections with endless grace. They are genuinely wonderful human beings and their love for wedding planning shines through in every facet of their work. We recommend them highly!

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

Lynda and Leti were fantastic from start to finish! They included so many little details on our wedding that were fantastic. They were able to create the exact vision that I wanted while staying in budget. They are worth every penny for a (relatively) stress free wedding.

Abby · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I cannot speak highly enough about Synda and Leti, they were absolutely incredible from start to finish! They helped turn our dream wedding into a reality and we’re still pinching ourselves over what they were able to make possible for us. They were thoroughly attentive and communicative from the get go and made sure that every single detail was covered. It was the most stress free wedding because all we had to do was show up to paradise and everything was perfectly set up for us! Synda had us make a pinterest board for wedding inspiration and our wedding ended up looking somehow more incredible than every single image on there! Their attention to detail is incredible, from the papel picados with our names on them to the surprise mariachi band that somehow knew all the words to hava nagilah! Synda and Leti made the whole weekend so incredible for us and for all of guests and we cannot thank them enough for what they were able to achieve for us. THANK YOU, GRACIAS, MERCI! We cannot say it enough! Far and away the best wedding planners in Tulum and probably the world. We love you guys!

Love, Abby + Jon

Megan · Married on 09/10/2016

Synda and Leti were AMAZING!!! They helped with every detail during the entire weekend. They knew what I wanted better than I did! They really made planning a destination wedding easy.

Leti went above and beyond coordinating hotels and transportation for the majority of our guests. Synda got us the best possible prices without sacrificing quality.

We had a dream weekend thanks to Synda and Leti. We could not recommend them more!

Carolyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Thanks to Synda and Leti our daughter's wedding at Casa Carolina Tullum was absolutely perfect. Everything from coordinating transportation and accommodations for 40 guests; to every single detail around the wedding itself was executed seamlessly. We simply had to show up and enjoy the celebration with our family and friends. We didn't have to worry about a thing! You will not find more dedicated wedding planners anywhere!--Carolyn B

ashley · Married on 04/01/2016

Lynda and Leti were absolutely fabulous! I reached out to L&L last September about helping to plan a wedding in Tulum for 2016. They helped me from beginning to end; from finding a location and picking a date, selecting vendors, to all the little details. They helped in finding a DJ (DJ Luca), a hair and makeup artist (Esperanza Avila, Hair and Makeup Artist), a spanish guitarist, and a bakery for the cake! I loved all of my vendors and couldn't have been happier with the service.
    They assisted my guests with travel arrangements and transportation when needed, arranged an excursion to a cenote and generally went above and beyond! Lynda has great taste and was able to make my vision a reality. They are so fabulous and any bride (and groom!) would be lucky to have them help plan and prepare for the big day!

Giovanni · Married on 11/27/2015

If you are getting married anywhere near Rivera Maya - do yourself a favor and hire L&L now. Our wedding planner, Synda, is a star and we couldn't wait to recommend her once we got home.

Note for everyone getting married in Riviera Maya: please take my advice and HIRE A PLANNER! Or even better, just hire L&L. I speak fluent spanish and am fairly organized - but the hard truth is everything takes a lot more time and effort in Mexico. Believe me: you WILL need their help.

We hired L&L only 3 weeks before our wedding as we struggled to find the right decor for the reception. Despite the tight timeline, Synda went above and beyond our expectations and took control of all aspects of the wedding, while keeping us informed and staying true to our vision/look for the wedding.

Most importantly, she managed all the vendors, musicians and hotel staff on the day, relieving a ton of stress from us and delivering a fabulous wedding. We really couldn't have done this without her and I am confident our time in Tulum was a lot more enjoyable because of her good work.

Synda is lovely, speaks at least 3 languages fluently and is a joy to work with. Whatever her fees are, they will be offset by the savings she will squeeze from vendors. It's a no brainer: don't look any further, hire L&L and enjoy your wedding!

Lynda did a wonderful job planning our wedding from our chosen destination. Coming from England we had to do most of things through our planner and communicate through Skype. We were ever so pleased with her helpfulness, patience and endless hours of work! Extremely reliable, we were lucky to have her as our planner! Thank you so much for making our wedding so special!

Saira · Married on 12/09/2017

I had a wonderful experience with L&L. Synda was a dream to work with and I knew I could trust her. I am a very picky, but Synda was able to flawlessly pull off my sometimes vague, sometimes very specific direction. She knew the right questions to ask and obviously thought of things that I did not. Destination weddings are stressful and very difficult, but I felt as though I was in good hands with Synda. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable (even during a medical emergency). Despite that, my wedding was beautiful and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Thank you so much for making our special day even more special.

Just one note to all the other brides, make sure that your guests are aware of your guest book. We only had a couple of people sign it since it wasn't in a very obvious spot.