L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum Reviews

41 Reviews for L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum

• Ashley

Ashley Lipczynski · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Synda and her team are absolutely amazing! From the beginning to the end of our wedding planning she was a dream to work with. When my husband and I decided to do a destination wedding we knew we would need some help to execute it. When we decided to rent out Zorba Properties for the stay and venue (not your typical hotel- more like renting a house) we REALLY knew we needed help. We were recommended Synda by the property manager at Zorba- and it was the best recommendation we ever got. Not only was Synda familiar with transforming a blank canvas such as Zorba, she also came with a reservation/concierge team to help our guests book their stay. All of our guests emailed back and forth with her concierge team and could not be happier with their services, advice and just straight up honest, polite personalities. The concierge service alone was well worth the money.

And then the wedding planning.. I mean we were blown away. For the most part we communicated via email- created pinterest boards, worked through a powerpoint and just chatted about design details. I was a very lax bride- I think (maybe too lax?)- and Synda just went with it, she made decisions when I was hesitant or relied on her expertise. She never steered us wrong, she gave honest suggestions and most importantly kept us on budget! She took our vision, applied it to our budget and made it all tie back up together. She helped organize our Rehearsal dinner, had a few special surprises for us and just kept everything moving along smoothly. If there were any little hiccups along the way Synda calmed all my nerves and made sure everything would turn out perfect. It was more than perfect!

We are so thankful for what Synda did for us, it is almost hard to put into words how happy we were with her services. One of the best decisions in our life was hiring Synda and her team. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! If you are planning a wedding in Mexico I highly recommend Synda!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Hugunin · Married on 01/31/2020

Amazing experience with Synda

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Synda and her team. From day one she was responsive, creative and answered all of my questions (I had TONS throughout the entire planning process). She was honest when I thought I wanted to change my mind about something. I needed that because I am very indecisive lol. At first it was kind of intimidating to be planning a wedding in another country, but Synda put all of my concerns at ease. We ended up visiting Tulum a few months before our wedding and she arranged a full day of tastings and visits. She is so thorough and her attention to detail is impeccable. The planning process was a lot less stressful with her help. She connected me with multiple hair and make up vendors and I chose Sarah Garnier - she is THE BEST. I felt like a damn princess! When we arrived to tulum she even brought us some milk and snacks for our son. She also loaned me a steamer for my dress. We really appreciated it! The wedding itself was absolutely spectacular. It was everything we wanted and so much more. Many of our guests have told us that our wedding was the best wedding they have been to! Akiin was an amazing venue and Tulum is truly paradise. I will be singing Synda’s praises forever !!!! If you are looking for a planner, pick her - SHE’S AMAZING. I also want to give a special shout out to Aurelie who helped us and all of our guests book hotels, shuttles and the group activity. It was all seamless! Thank you SO much for making our wedding perfect. ❤️❤️❤️ We will be back to Tulum soon.

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Amy

Amy Hoang · Married on 01/12/2020

My Dream Wedding Weekend was achieved and then some!

I don't know where to even begin. I live in Atlanta and my fiance and I knew we wanted to have a destination wedding in Tulum. I did a Google search and reached out to Synda as well as some other Tulum wedding planners. From just the initial communication alone, I could tell Synda was a unicorn and truly cares about her clients. Others felt too cold, stiff or unwelcome. Synda immediately felt like a friend we've known for a long time... and the plus side to this whole wedding planning process is she is now a friend of ours for life!
    We had a specific budget we wanted to stick to, and Synda ensured we stayed within in budget while still achieving the dream wedding weekend we wanted. She not only planned our wedding, she planned our entire wedding weekend! And the icing on the cake is her Wedding Concierge service. Her team was incredibly communicative and ensured all of our guests questions were answered, accommodations/transportation booked. It was such a big help having the peace of mind that our guests were taken care of as expertly as we were with Synda. We started our wedding planning process around 15 months before our wedding, and really enjoyed the process with Synda and getting to know her. We knew we didn't want to get married in an all inclusive resort/hotel. Synda recommended a private villa on the beach and we were sold! We made two trips to Tulum during the engagement and met Synda both times: first time we did food/drink tasting and toured our private villa we would host the wedding at, as well as visit the restaurants our other events would be hosted at and the neighboring property where some of our wedding party, family and guests would be staying; the second trip we visited for a vacation and invited Synda to meet us for lunch and to catch up on wedding to do's, and ended up just having a wonderful few hours together catching up as friends! When we arrived to Tulum for our wedding weekend, I knew I had nothing to worry about because Synda was so on top of everything. She had every thing under control, and even worked with my photographers/videographers who I arranged outside of her, even though I know it was like wrangling cats on our wedding day! Our Mayan beach ceremony was personal and beautiful, our beach reception was so dreamy and intimate. Our guests had the most amazing time partying until after midnight! There were lots of extra details Synda gave us as surprises, just because she is so naturally sweet and thoughtful! She planned our wedding party welcome dinner, welcome fiesta on the beach, and wedding ceremony and reception. We had the wedding weekend of our dreams and I am so sad it is over but am looking forward to reliving it again through photos and videos. We highly recommend Synda to any laid back couple who is looking for a one of a kind, rock star wedding planner in Tulum. We love her so much we are looking forward to catching up with her when we visit Tulum again.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/19/2019

Made the Wedding Hassle Free

Synda and Aurelie were wonderful. Synda accomplished exactly what I wanted with very little help from me. She did a great job coordinating with vendors and making alternate arrangements in case of rain. The flowers, especially, were beautiful.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Oren

Oren Weisner · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect wedding and a perfect team!

We live in LA and needed a planner who we could truly trust as we had a very specific vision for our wedding. Synda and her amazing team delivered in what we wanted and more! She and her staff were easy to work with, easy to communicate with and helped realize every single detail of our wedding weekend! They even extended services to our guests in helping arrange cars/tours/answer questions/etc...
    When planning our wedding, she and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with and helped truly make our dream come true. Her ability to be thoughtful and anticipate our needs while being good humored and understand what was important to us was nothing short of perfect. I would recommend Synda and her team to everyone!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2019

Amaaaaazing!!!!

Synda and her team are honestly the BEST DECISION we have made for our wedding. Top notch all around. Synda truly listens to everything you need and want and executes with precision, ease and confidence. Planning a wedding in a different country can be intimidating at times but Synda made the process a breeze. Her connections with vendors and overall superb communication made our wedding weekend BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2019

So amazing!

Where to even begin... I have nothing but positive things to say about Synda and her team. From our first trip to Tulum a year before our wedding we met Synda for the first time and she spent a full day with us showing us the wedding property, taking us for food tasting with the caterer, and to check out multiple locations for welcome party/rehearsal dinner spots. We knew from that moment we made the right choice in our wedding planner. Over the year of our wedding planning Synda was available at all times for any questions we had through countless emails. We spent numerous hours on Skype and she was able to make wedding planning from another country so easy, stress free, and FUN! Her concierge team helped with all of our guests hotels, transportation etc which was so great and took the pressure off of us to arrange. Synda is absolutely amazing and made our dream wedding come true! She was present for all events leading up to our wedding, the entire wedding day and even the days to follow. Her entire team helped bring our vision to life on our wedding day and it truly was so special! We would without a doubt choose L&L wedding planning if we had to do it all over again and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone planning a wedding in Tulum!! We cannot wait to go back to Tulum and get together with Synda again!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Rickey

Rickey Lee · Married on 05/25/2019

L&l is amazing!

Working with L&L Wedding Planner and Synda was such a great experience! Synda was always prompt in responding and helped us plan every bit of our wedding from start to finish! Her and her team took so much stress off my wife and I and allowed us to enjoy the entire process of planning our wedding! From arranging meetings with different venues all the way through planning the small details of the reception and helping our guests with transportation to and from the airport. Day of was a breeze because Synda and her team were 100% prepared and had everything ready and under control. They even helped us plan a catamaran excursion the day after the wedding. Synda even meet us at the catamaran to make sure we were all set and there were no issues! We could not recommend L&L enough! Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 04/19/2019

Outstanding Wedding Planner for Tulum Area!

Synda and her team are absolutely a pleasure ! I was introduced to her via a friend who had also used L&L. I immediately loved Synda, her style, and flexibility. After settling on Tulum, she helped us pick a venue, a photographer, a DJ, hair/makeup, and a caterer within a few weeks. She also recommended epic lodging, and her team arranged transport for our wedding guests to and from Tulum. I would recommend every vendor she mentioned — they were all outstanding. Our wedding was nearly 160 guests, across 3 days (welcome party, Indian wedding celebration, and main wedding), and Synda made sure the whole thing went off without a hitch. Saturday especially was spectacular - a private beach, a disco ball/dance floor, fresh coconuts, and a tequila bar greeted our guests! She is also a master of getting “the look for less” especially with florals and furniture. During the wedding week, she had some fabulous surprises that brought the days together as well (it’s all in the details!). Love Synda and cannot review her highly enough!! She is simply the best, and is also a genuinely sweet person who cares about her couples.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Adam Wagner · Married on 03/30/2019

The Best Wedding Planners in Tulum!

We live in LA so couldn't be on the ground to plan our destination wedding in Tulum, so after much research we found and chose Synda and her team to plan our day. It was the BEST and most important decision we made throughout the entire wedding process. Synda knows everything about planning a wedding in Tulum (best venue options, who is the best caterer, what space is best for rehearsal dinner, which vendors offer the best supplies, who is best to provide music equipment, how to add special decor touches, what fun late night food options we should include, which local vendors do best hair/makeup, how to travel between venues, etc.). Not only does Synda have all of this information at her fingertips because of her wealth of experience, but she shares all of the info eloquently, so we never felt forced into a decision. She let us create the day we wanted, but helped to improve our vision at every turn. When we were unsure of something, she offers incredible expertise to make our lives easier. As you can imagine, planning a wedding requires thousands of small decisions, and it was invaluable to be able to lean on Synda and her team for so many things. Synda's communication is fast, responsive, and thorough. She always made as much time for us as we wanted, and helped to ensure our wedding day turned out to be everything we dreamed it would be. It was important to us to keep costs down, and Synda is fantastic about finding value in the overpriced wedding industry. She knows how to get the most for your dollar, and it saved us significant amounts of money (thousands!). Our friends/family traveled from all over the world to join us in Tulum-- many of which had never been to Mexico and were anxious about how it would be-- but Geraldine and Synda coordinated all of their travel schedules brilliantly, ensuring all guests had a smooth arrival/departure. We heard from so many guests how pleasant their travel experience was to Tulum, largely due to our planners. And since we've returned home, our friends/family keep raving about what a great time they had at the wedding. We couldn't have done it without Synda, and the day turned out to be so special because of her incredible attention to detail and excellent follow through. If you're considering getting married in Tulum, do yourself a favor and talk to Synda. She's incredible at her job and there's no one better to trust with planning and executing your big day.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Dylan Morton · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfection

Synda was absolutely fantastic. She was helpful with every aspect of the wedding. Synda was constantly in touch with us and kept us informed about all the activities going on with the venues and was able to make everything exactly as we had imagined it. Even when we had to make a last minute venue change, she was on top of it and found an amazing alternative for our beach party. She was so flexible, accommodating, and professional. She truly was an integral part of what made our wedding so fantastic, we couldn't have done it without her. Absolutely the best!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Alicia Phuah · Married on 11/13/2018

An incredible wedding day and amazing week!

Synda and team truly brought our wedding day brief to life. We had done everything via email, pinterest boards and video calls from London and when I saw what they had done for us on the day I was in awe.

To top this off we had planned other evenings and activities during the week for our family and friends and the L&L Team were easy to deal with and accommodated every request.

The level of attention to detail of Synda and team was truly amazing. They not only got every request perfect but it was also within budget. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody who is planning a wedding in Tulum.

Sent on 12/10/2018

lacee · Married on 11/03/2018

PERFECT! Made our wedding dreams came true!

Selecting L&L for coordination was the best decision! We had the wedding of our dreams because of Synda and her team! Hand down, best day ever. We’re from California and she made the planning so easy from start to finish, answering every question that pops up during planning. Every detail was executed perfectly and service was exceptional. Our guests are still raving about the wedding and how they’d like to relive it over and over again! I was connected with amazing vendors who they knew and trusted, making the day run even better. Thanks so much to Synda and her team! Truly the best!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Mary Joy

Mary Joy · Married on 10/17/2018

The best wedding planner in Quintana Roo

I just got married last 10/17/18 and it was an amazing day or allow me to say it was Perfect because of Synda.
    To begin with, i have a Type A,ocd like personality and want everything organized and in order. While interviewing and searching for a Wedding Planner, Synda was the 3rd person i reached out to, and from our very first encounter through Skype, I just knew she was the one. She walked me through my budget, vision and her role and my role on the wedding planning. I hired her not only based on the reviews but with how knowledgeable, how calm, wonderful and organized she was.
    She helped me through everything,y rehearsal cruise (which was so fun and everybody had a blast!) and searching for vendors. She would politely remind me when I go over the budget and would suggest an alternative. Everything on the wedding planning process was super smooth and non-stressful, considering im communicating with her from California.
    On the wedding day, her and her team was just superbly the best. I was having my makeup done and never once she bothered and worried me. The day was sooooooo beautiful, everything we planned was put to action. From the violinist, to the flowers, band, dj,...everything! Now that my wedding day is over, i will surely miss planning with her.
    Look no further and Hire Synda!!! She is simply the best out there!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jeevan · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't recommend Synda and her team highly enough!
    From our first call in March to our wedding this past weekend in September - she has been there to answer any questions and advise us throughout the whole process. She made everything so easy...from introducing us to different vendors, to recommending specific foods, to weather information.
    She was able to closely follow exactly how we envisioned the wedding to look - from both images we presented, as well as her own - even when we sometimes only had vague direction of what we wanted.
    This allowed my husband and I to be a lot more hands-off, as we knew Synda was taking care of everything.
    Geraldine, the concierge service, was super responsive and all our guests commented how helpful it was to have someone they could speak to for hotel tips, shuttle buses from the airport. Geraldine also booked us a great excursion day to an amazing cenote and the Coba ruins.
    On the day of the wedding itself, we barely noticed Synda - which I see is a good thing, her and the team arrived to set everything up and we didn't have to do a thing. I didn't even feel a need to check in on it, I knew it would completed exactly as we wanted....and we were right, the attention to detail was incredible. Instead, I was able to have a relaxing morning before getting ready. Whilst quiet, Synda was fully on top of the schedule and was on top of making sure we stuck to the times planned.
    All in all, Synda helped turn our dream day into a reality - and all with little fuss and drama at all.
    All our family and friends have given us the best feedback, and many have said it was the best wedding they have attended. We can't thank Synda enough for all her hard work, we will never forget it - truly the best day of our lives! :)

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2018

My husband and I wanted to have a destination wedding, but the two of us were so busy and felt like we didn't have the artistic vision or time to pull off a really beautiful event. especially in a foreign country! Enter Synda, I found her over the internet and reached out. A few months later we were in Tulum meeting with her for the first time. Immediately we recognized Tulum as the winner in terms of the beautiful scenery and beach landscape we had been dreaming of. Synda showed us several options and we fell in love with them all. And then there was Synda herself; kind, energetic and experienced, she immediately put us at ease and instilled confidence in us that she could organize our dream wedding. From the vendors she recommended to the decorations, flowers and event set up everything on our wedding day was amazing. I gave Synda some pinterest pictures and away she went to create a perfect beautiful wedding. I personally enjoyed not having to deal with a the little details, although I think she would have been happy to meet whatever desire I had, I mostly just told Synda to "do what she thought was best." The service was amazing, the food and decor were above and beyond. I saved so much money having my wedding in Mexico I was able to have a churro cart, plated dinners, a full open bar and several awesome extras that there was NO WAY I could have afforded in Santa Barbara. Most guest made an amazing vacation out of the wedding and it was awesome to spend so much time with everyone. Geraldine, Synda's assistant, will help you plan your other non-wedding activities which was really helpful as well. Synda's team planned my rehearsal dinner and a day trip to the Coba ruins for the wedding guests. Many thanks to the LL team for creating my dream wedding. So many of our friends and family said it was THE BEST wedding they had ever attended. It was a magical week that ended with the best party ever!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/28/2018

Synda and her team were absolutely amazing! There were so many extra details that they took the initiative in doing. From taking care of our guests flying in, to a perfect wedding day, everything was flawless. I couldn’t recommend Synda and her team enough!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/14/2018

I starting working with Synda in February/March 2017 to plan our January 2018 wedding in Tulum, MX. Working with Synda was an absolute dream! She is so friendly and warm and incredibly knowledgable. My fiancé (now husband) and live in California and I worried about planning a destination wedding, but Synda made everything so easy for us! We visited Tulum and our wedding venue once in March 2017 and planned everything else remotely. Synda made wedding planning fun and was always available to answer questions via email or chat on Skype. She was always ready to share recommendations or help me make decisions but also made every effort to ensure I was getting what I really wanted for our wedding weekend. She helped guide my decisions and provide helpful insights to help me make the right choices for our wedding day. Whenever I asked for vendor recommendations she came to me with multiple options and notes on each vendor and then let me decide what worked best for us, helping me make decisions whenever I asked. She was also highly respectful of our budget and helped keep me in check ensuring we were getting the best value for the budge we had set. We also worked with Geraldine from her team who was incredible at helping manage guest logistics and help answer questions from guests and help them arrange transportation and additional on-site activities and her attention to detail and responsiveness was noticed by our guests. We received so many comments from our friends and family about how organized everything was and how easy it was for them. I can't thank Synda and Geraldine enough for all their help and for making our wedding weekend the most magical weekend of our lives! I cannot speak highly enough of Synda and would highly highly recommend Synda and her team! She's incredible :)

Sent on 02/11/2018

Chris · Married on 11/04/2017

Synda and her team did an outstanding job. My wife and I were very impressed with it all, I can honestly say that we had a 'dream wedding' with the help of Synda. Given it was a destination wedding, we had to trust quite a bit that she would be good, and she did not disappoint. She communicated regularly, we collaborated on Pinterest, and at the time of the wedding, her team were like commandos decorating the villa and setting everything up. A wedding can be a stressful time, but we had little to worry about with Synda.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/26/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Synda and Geraldine and the incredible job they did for our wedding. From the outset, when we started contacting wedding planners, they were the most responsive, creative and accommodating and that continued throughout our time with them. The whole process made everything as easy as it could be, both Synda and Geraldine were very attentive to us and our guests, and came up with great ideas that really built on what we wanted. The wedding week itself was fantastic from start to finish, we had a great time with our wedding party of 35 and Synda was really good throughout at attending to anything that came up that we needed.

The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful, everything we had hoped for and more. The set-up and decoration looked fantastic, the ceremony was so romantic on the beach and the whole reception - from the amazing dinner from Javier at Ginger to DJ Luca getting everyone on the dance floor (not to forget the mariachis) - was just wonderful, so special and so much fun too. All the contractors they use are really good and the whole team made sure we had such a great time. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

This review might sound a bit gushing but we are so grateful to Synda and Geraldine for giving us our dream wedding, and can't find anything bad to say about the entire service. It was also amazing value for money, they did so much work for us, always tried to keep costs down and gave us the most perfect event. If you are considering getting married on the Riviera Maya then we cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Sophie · Married on 10/14/2017

I emailed about 10 wedding planning services in Tulum and heard back from 2, L&L being one of them. From the second we started communicating, I knew Synda was the one. From our first Skype, my now husband(!) and I were so giddy to begin planning with Synda. She was incredible through the entire wedding planning process. She accommodated every last minute change I had and had the perfect suggestions and ideas to address some of the more unique aspects of our wedding. Synda made me feel very taken care of, I would feel overwhelmed, send a panicked email and within a day, she would respond and put me right back at ease.

On rehearsal day, Synda kept my mom calm and really helped her feel at ease too, which I am eternally grateful for. She is truly a professional at handling not only the wedding couple, but even family, which is no easy feat and completely unexpected. The day of the wedding, Synda was there bright and early, making sure every detail was taken care of, without any work from me. I felt so at ease on one of the most exciting and hectic days of my life, and for that, I can't thank her enough. The team she works with day of are absolutely incredible, she has a great relationship with the vendors she works with and all of the work being handled by her just made our day the most perfect it could be.

If you are looking for a wedding planner in Tulum, just email Synda, you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 10/07/2017

Synda and her team were amazing, we could not have had the experience, memories, and beautiful setup without her. We wouldn't recommend anyone else, and we're still feeling so incredibly lucky to have found her. She was attentive to every detail, made all the right suggestions and guided us to the right decisions, and she also happens to have really great taste and sense of style. We loved working with her and putting our wedding in her hands.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Benjamin · Married on 05/04/2017

My wife are so lucky that we found L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum through a Google search after deciding to get married in Tulum. For one year of planning we were in contact with Synda. She took the time to Skype with us when we requested it, and always provided us with quick answers to our emails.
    We visited Tulum early in our planning process and she planned out a whole day to see potential venues and meet with her suggested chef. Synda always provided us with great options. All of her suggestions for vendors and were within our budget and her information was very helpful in narrowing down our choices. They also provided help for our guests to find places to stay nearby and transportation to and from the airport.
    On the day of the wedding Synda and her team exceeded our expectations. The setting they created perfectly fit our venue, incorporated our suggestions, and included small details that really impressed us and our guests. There was even about 20 minutes of light rain during our wedding reception, but the team acted very quickly and made a seamless transition of all tables and guests into the house we were using and the dinner kept going.
    We fully recommend L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum if you want to get married in this beautiful area. We can't imagine having used anyone else to plan such a memorable day for us and our family and friends.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Anna · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Synda and her team! They are AWESOME. Everything about our wedding weekend was just magical. We got married in Tulum, MX, and had 3 days of events that Synda helped organize. She took care of the organization of all the vendors, and even added sweet detailed decorations to each event that just blew me away. Her suggestions, attention to detail and overall thoughtfulness was much appreciated. I forgot to get a wedding book but Synda was quick and came to the rescue with a book! All of Synda's recommendations were awesome, and everything was taken care of just as agreed upon. She is not only an organized professional, but she is relaxed and has a great energy about her. I can't thank her enough for organizing our smooth, easy, stress free wedding.
    We got married at: Akiin Beach Club
    We stayed at: (and also had an event there) Villa Casa Carolina
    We had an event at: Mateo's bar and grill

Sent on 06/15/2017

Luke · Married on 04/22/2017

We worked with Synda who knocked it out of the park! From start to finish she had every detail and option considered. Our reception experienced rain, she quickly adapted to the weather. She's a great source of information and helped guide us through the whole weekend and related events. Our friends and family were all equally as impressed and everyone walked away with thought of our wedding being the best they had ever attended. I highly recommend these services! If she didn't directly provide the service she knew exactly who to reach out to.

Sent on 05/11/2017