5 Reviews for Krista Harris Events

User Photos
todo alt text

Krista was such a delight to work with from start to finish. She was always available to talk me off a ledge and to provide helpful solutions and creative ideas to ensure out day was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture James, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Second to marrying my lovely wife, hiring Krista Harris was the best decision I made on my wedding day. My wife and I always had unique ideas about what our wedding should be like but it wasn't until we took the next step and brought in Krista that our wedding started to come together.

Krista dedicated herself to making our dreams come true and has the patience of an angel. I can't even begin to tell you all the small details she worked tirelessly on just because my wife and I said that it's important to us.

So now our big day has come and gone and we are more thankful than ever for Kista's help. The day was organized, beautiful and fun! Not many couples get to say that they enjoyed their wedding (being too busy running around), but not us. Krista was always there before we needed her and knew exactly what we needed to feel special.

So Krista, if you're reading this, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. And if anyone is reading this for advice, I think you know what I'm going to say. Call her. Talk to her and I know she's going to take phenomenal care of you. Krista knows her job and she is damn good at it!

Profile Picture Darren, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Krista was an amazing coordinator! Every step of the way she was there helping me. In the beginning she was there helping me choose ideas and vendors. In the middle she was there to make sure I had done everything needed, and kept me on track. On the day of, she was there to make sure my dream came to life at the venue and church. She was even there to help me get into my dress! Knowing she was a part of my wedding I did not worry at all about anything. She was the point person for any questions or concerns. I didn’t not need to assign a family member or wedding party member to the task. My bridal party and I got to enjoy the wedding stress free! I whole heartedly recommend her to any bride and groom. She was fantastic!

Profile Picture B, 5/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot recommend Krista and her event company enough! She planned my wedding, both my daughters christenings and both first birthday parties. She planned all these events with extreme professionalism, creativity and knowledge. She took my ideas for each event and was able to bring them to life.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Krista was absolutely amazing to work with. I feel lucky that she was referred to me. Without her I don’t think I could have put together such a successful event. Every detail was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I didn’t have to micro manage any aspect. We had a few initial conversations via phone and email and she immediately knew what I wanted! It made my already hectic life so much easier! I would definitely work with Krista again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User716240, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)