Kimi-G Photography Reviews

11 | Fresno, CA

11 Reviews for Kimi-G Photography

Maddy · Married on 05/19/2017

Photographer was super friendly with a great sense of humor. She had lot of poses that we didn’t even think of and made it super easy to relax. Kim treated our small wedding like it was a huge wedding and was very professional.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2017

This is an amazing woman who is truly
    Passionate about what she does. The quality of the photographs are exquisite! Thanks for making our experience awesome Kimi!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Ralph · Married on 04/09/2017

Kim is amazing, friendly, and wants nothing more to make your day the best it can be! From start to finish she makes the entire process fun and exciting. She is also very flexible and communicates to make sure all needs are met. Lastly, the album included in our package was better than we could have imagined and we’ve received so many compliments on our pictures! I’d highly recommend Kim to anyone needing photography.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Morganne · Married on 11/11/2016

Kim is absolutely amazing! She was so professional and organized throughout the whole process! She captured every moment of our wedding day flawlessly, and never skipped a beat. Kim is such a joy to be around and helped our wedding day go smoothly! There isn't one photo she took that I don't love. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Page · Married on 10/15/2016

Kimi is awesome! She is not only sooo sweet she is awesome at what she does!! Can't wait to start my Kimi collection as the years go by!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2016

Kimi-G is amazing! Her pictures not only capture a moment but all the feelings and emotions in the moment! My husband and I just received our wedding pictures and we can not stop looking at them. She captured everything I wanted and more. She is very easy to work with and made me and my husband (not the most photogenic) feel completely comfortable. My husband said, "I seriously had the best time taking pictures. She made it so fum!" As I mentiomed, he is not photogenic and hates taking pictures. Kimi-G is a true gem and I am so blessed to have worked with her on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Susanne · Married on 09/17/2016

Kim was the best photographer we could have hired for our wedding. She is extremely professional and made the experience incredible with her loving and energetic attitude. Our pictures came out better than we could have ever imagined! We can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Evie · Married on 08/13/2016

Kimi-G-Photography was just amazing! Extremely professional and helped to make all of my wedding dreams come true! Captured great shots and all of the wedding moments that I was not able to see! Soooo thankful for the beautiful pictures and memories that will last me a lifetime! My family and wedding party just looooved Kimi and her assistant! They made the the photos fun and made everyone feel extremely comfortable! Everything was just dreamy!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Megan · Married on 07/04/2016

We love the joy and excitement Kimi brings with her! Kimi's photography captured so many special moments on our wedding day! Thank you Kimi!
    - Josiah and Megan.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

Kimi G Photography was an extremely important part of our wedding experience. From engagement photos to the wedding day, Kimberly and her assistant were incredibly professional, organized, and thoughtful. Kimberly captured all of the traditional photos as well as many candid and unique shots that we will always cherish. She was really great about keeping our photography timeline efficient so we were able to get all of the pictures we wanted, but also enjoy the day and truly be in the moment. We LOVE the pictures and highly recommend Kimi-G Photography!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kim was an awesome photographer!!! She didn't miss a single moment from our wedding and is so fun to be around! We highly recommend her

Sent on 06/20/2016