Kilharen's Lodge Reviews

Kilharen's Lodge 6
Kilharen's Lodge 7

Heather · Getting married on 09/26/2019

Best Venue

This venue is the perfect place for a rustic vibe. The cabin is absolutely beautiful. The staff is amazing with helping you on your big day. They can answer any questions and help with any problem. They definitely make sure your day is perfect to a T. I am so happy I had my wedding here. With such a stressful day the girls made sure everything was under control not only with setting up but during the wedding as well. My wedding was way less stressful and wouldn’t have been without the help of the girls at the venue. I definitely recommend having your wedding here. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Kilharen's Lodge 8
    Kilharen's Lodge 9

Kilharen's Lodge's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! Your wedding was beautiful and we are so glad you chose Kilharen’s to host your special day!
  • Haley

Haley Rowlett · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing, the workers were very patient and the owner was amazing at making me feel like she was there!

Beautiful, elegant, and great staff! Made my day a lot less stressful.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Kilharen's Lodge 10
    Kilharen's Lodge 11

Kilharen's Lodge's reply:

Thanks, Haley! Those pictures you shared are AWESOME! We wish you guys a lifetime of happiness and appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
  • Jamie

Jamie L Inscore · Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn't have been better service!

Loved the indoor /outdoor venue , She was always quick to answer any questions even when i was forgetful , helped me find a minister last minute during family emergency ! Everything went very smooth considering the family emergency and the small rain shower during outdoor ceremony ... they have my recommemdation and 5 Stars, no hesitaton!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Kilharen's Lodge 12
  • Tina

Tina Vernon · Married on 05/05/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!

Kilharens was perfect for my daughter's wedding. The grounds are beautiful and the lodge is spacious and rustic. I never had to ask for a single thing, everything was then care for before I even knew it needed to be done. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Kilharen's Lodge 13
    Kilharen's Lodge 14
    Kilharen's Lodge 15
    Kilharen's Lodge 16

Melissa · Married on 03/27/2019

Perfect place to get married

My wedding was perfect. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Susanna took care of every detail. I highly recommend Kilharen's for any event!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Kilharen's Lodge 17
    Kilharen's Lodge 18

Colby Brown · Married on 03/16/2019

A Day to Remember

From the moment I walked inside the venue I knew it was the perfect place to host my grandmothers 90th Birthday Party. It was large enough to hold my huge family comfortably and absolutely beautiful to see. Not to mention the food was absolutely amazing!! I made a great decision trusting Susannah Kilpatrick and her team to carry out this special task. We will never forget it. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Kilharen's Lodge 19
    Kilharen's Lodge 20

Kilharen's Lodge's reply:

Thank you! You all were wonderful to work with and your guests were all so sweet! We appreciate your business and review!

Sherry Wright · Married on 03/09/2019

It was a wonderful experience.

Great people to work with and very helpful. Beautiful place to have a wedding.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kilharen's Lodge's reply:

It was so fun to get to be a part of Nicole’s special day! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Thanks so much!
  • John

John C Fischer · Married on 01/26/2019

Fantastic Venue! Exceptional Service!

I am a wedding vendor myself. I operate one of the top booked wedding bands in the country. In this case however, I hosted a Sweet 16 party for my step daughter and a "Turning 13" party for her cousin. I wanted a unique venue near Muskogee, OK. This venue totally delivered. Pricing was very transparent and affordable, and Susannah (owner) was fantastic all the way around. She is quick to respond, very flexible, and she does what she says she will do. The party for the girls was a blast! We brought the band in from Dallas, TX and they loved the venue as well. I would highly recommend Kilharen's Lodge for any event type, but especially for weddings! I have seen SO MANY venues in my 10+ years in this business and this one is at the top of my list for many aspects! Thanks Susannah for helping to make this night so sweet for the girls!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Kilharen's Lodge 21
    Kilharen's Lodge 22
    Kilharen's Lodge 23
    Kilharen's Lodge 24

Jordan · Married on 09/30/2017

It was amazing! Beautiful location and the responsive staff before the day was helpful

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Kilharen's Lodge 25
    Kilharen's Lodge 26
    Kilharen's Lodge 27
    Kilharen's Lodge 28
    Kilharen's Lodge 29

Kilharen's Lodge's reply:

Thank you, Jordan! We were honored to host your special day and wish you the best for your future together.

Leshay · Married on 07/29/2017

I had my wedding and reception at Kilharen's. Very professional and friendly staff. They make your day feel absolutely special!! The location is breathtaking.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Thank you so much!

Christy · Married on 07/27/2017

Kilharen's delivered well on all the services agreed upon. Our event was flawless. Susannah was very helpful. So glad we had our event at Kilharen's!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Thanks Christy!

Tayler · Married on 07/23/2017

Susannah was amazing! She was extremely helpful through the whole process from viewing the venue, booking the venue, and even to being an extreme help the day of the wedding! I loved how hands on and helpful the staff was the day of the wedding! My husband and I feel so blessed to have had such amazing people hosting our event! Anyone who needs recommendations on a venue, I would recommend kilharens lodge every time!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Thank you, Tayler!

Andrea · Married on 07/22/2017

Beautiful venue & attentive staff made our event unforgettable! Thank you for the great service!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kilharen's Lodge's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to host your reunion!

Stephanie · Married on 02/14/2016

Beautiful venue!! Susannah was wonderful to work with!!! Highly recommend this place!!!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Anna · Married on 10/24/2015

Loved this place.
    We were able to decorate how we wanted and the Owners were great!
    Food was awesome as well!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/29/2015

Everything about this place is wonderful. Beautiful setting for pictures, food was excellent, beyond helpful owner with many helpful ideas, and PERFECT for everything that I wanted. They cleaned up after the wedding saving us so much time and less stress. I cannot think of one complaint.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Thanks!!

Nate · Married on 05/13/2015

We had our wedding reception here. Great place and great food. They decorated exactly how we wanted it and were very helpful on all aspects of the planning. I highly recommend Kilharen's for your wedding or reception!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/02/2015

I absolutely loved having my wedding at Kilharen's Lodge. Susannah made it so easy and was super helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 08/13/2015

I loved this place, absolutely beautiful and the service I got from them was amazing! I will recommend this place to future brides.

Sent on 04/19/2015

We loved our wedding! The food was really good too. I would definately recommend Kilharen's Lodge to other brides.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Melinda · Married on 12/07/2014

We have used this event space for two of our daughters weddings. We are very pleased and will probably use this venue again.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Kylee · Married on 05/17/2014

The lodge was beautiful. Susanna and her staff were great to work with and did everything they could to make my wedding day perfect. The outside is great. I loved the concrete walkway and raised arbor. We were able to turn the inside and the outside to exactly what we had imaged.

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • W

Willie Reaves · Married on 09/15/2018

Helped us pull of a great class reunion!

I am from Muskogee but had not heard of Kilharen's. Boy, am I glad I learned about their venue! Susannah was WONDERFUL and really worked with us to create a class reunion package that made sense for our group. She was even flexible with our last-minute registrants, which was so very appreciated. Everyone enjoyed the venue immensely!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kilharen's Lodge's reply:

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with. Please let us know if we can help you with future events.

Kaitlynn · Married on 12/02/2017

This place was amazing and beautiful! The staff was great, very helpful! Just amazing!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kilharen's Lodge's reply:

Thank you Kaitlynn! You were a beautiful bride and we loved your Christmas theme!