Kie-Shan Promotions, Weddings & Events Reviews

4 | Philadelphia, PA

4 Reviews for Kie-Shan Promotions, Weddings & Events

D. Thompson · Getting married on 09/28/2019

It was very pleased with the services I received for my sons wedding! Very Professional, Budget friendly and I highly recommend Kie-Shan promotions for any of my future events! Give them a try! You will Not be disappointed

Elle Thomas · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

In 2004 I married the love of my life, and Kie-Shan Promotions made that day one of the most amazing days of my life. More recently my husband and I celebrated our 15th anniversary and once again Kie-Shan Promotions exceeded our expectations. There is no way my event would have been as wonderful as it was without them! The diligent staff of Kie-Shan Promotions completely brought my vision to life; from the greatest of details to the most minuscule...everything was absolutely beautiful.

• Dawn

Dawn Hamilton · Married on 08/18/2018

Our Wedding Day

I give Kie-Shan Promotions a five star because they were very reasonable and they work with you. The food was delicious and the music was great. The guess were very pleased everyone was seated in great timing and the food was served in great timing. The crew were very friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. We really enjoyed our wedding it was a great experience. We give Kie-Shan Promotions a hands up 🙌. Please try them out. We were very satisfied. Thanks again for the great service💖💜.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Cherrish Ida Clayton · Married on 10/16/2016

5 star wedding planner

From the beginning of my event until the very end, Kie-shan and her staff provided me with 5 star excellence. They were dedicated and commited to make my wedding a once in a life time experience, in which they did. They exceeded my expectations. Many thanks to Kie-shan promotions!