72 Reviews for Keys Planning and Events/On The Fly Girls, LLC

Full Planning (3)
Budget Analysis (2)
Non-Religious (1)
70 Keys Planning and Events/On The Fly Girls, LLC Reviews

Thank you for all your hard work and attention to detail. You made our dream wedding come to life! We had some crazy moments but y'all handled it with poise and did an amazing job. We really appreciate everything and highly recommend your services to other couples. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Trinity and Christina were wonderful to work with. From the initial call until the end of our special day. They answered all our questions and concerns and added extra touches the day of our wedding that we hadn't even thought of. We would definitely recommend Keys Planning and Events.

Profile Picture Diane, 3/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Trinity was so much more than my Day Of Coordinator, she became my friend, my unofficial bridesmaid, my therapist--everything and more that I needed for my wedding weekend. We were in a unique position as our wedding venue was damaged from Hurricane Irma and we were left with 6 weeks to replan our entire weekend. Thankfully Trinity was able to work her magic and secured us a bigger, better, MORE AFFORDABLE venue, plus helped find a new rehearsal dinner place, coordinated with changing vendors, anything and everything.
She is so detail-oriented and helpful that she anticipated me needing things before I even realized it. On the day of the wedding she was there with two assistants who personally guaranteed my husband and I had the night of our lives. From making sure we tried all the apps at the cocktail hour (because we were busy taking pictures) to keeping our glasses full and our timeline in check, all we had to do was enjoy the night.
The absolute best decision I made in the planning process was hiring Trinity. She has a true love and desire to ensure all of her couples have the best wedding ever and it is so evident in the hardwork she does. Our wedding was that much more memorable thanks to Trinity and her team.

Photo for Keys Planning and Events/On The Fly Girls, LLC Review
Profile Picture Megan, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Trinity as my day-of wedding coordinator (really, it should be called MONTHS-of wedding coordinator) to help me tie up all the loose ends and plan the details of my Tavernier, FL beachside wedding. Living in Fort Lauderdale, it wasn't easy for my husband and I to find all of the last minute decor and finalize details because we do not live in the Keys. Trinity was a lifesaver for us. She is excellent at communication- text, phone call, email, everything! I felt like I was working with a friend! She is extremely personable which is great because hello- it's your wedding. You want vendors on your team who make you feel loved and special. If you're a bride like me and did not have a wedding planner, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Trinity as your wedding coordinator. Enjoy your day and let Trinity work on the big stuff. You won't regret it. Thank you, Trinity!!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Everyone told me to get a day of coordinator and I never really realized how much I needed one until Trinity came around! WOW! We had a couple of phone calls and met with her once before the wedding, and she left no corner unturned! We went over everything and she brought up things I could never have thought of on my own. She is one of the most organized, proactive, yet genuine people I've met. I did not worry about one single thing my wedding day and that's because of Trinity and Trinity ONLY! She even took lead in organizing my other vendors and coordinating to help them do their best job. Trinity was hands down our most organized vendor and our best wedding decision. My only regret is that I didn't find hire her for full planning services. Thank you, Trinity, for everything! xoxo

Profile Picture shanyn, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Trinity was awesome! I would highly recommend Keys Planning and Events to handle your wedding. The entire wedding weekend was completely stress-free for my husband and me thanks to Trinity and her team. We trusted her completely to handle things and she went above and beyond. Her knowledge of our venue was impressive and she worked seamlessly with each our vendors to ensure everything was delivered and set-up correctly. She even coordinated a spur of the moment sparkler entrance to our first dance which ended up being one of my favorite wedding memories. Trinity kept my husband and me, as well as the entire wedding party on time without making us feel stressed or rushed. She is truly the best!

Profile Picture taylor, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Trinity was our day of wedding coordinator. She did a fantastic job. She is very friendly. The day of our wedding went perfect. She made sure everything and everyone was where it/they needed to be. She did a great job setting up all our decor, making sure that it all looked great. She made sure the day of timeline went smoothly and that there were no flaws. Trinity, we really appreaciate you working really hard and making sure our wedding day went perfect.

Mr and Mrs. Pokorny

Photo for Keys Planning and Events/On The Fly Girls, LLC Review
Profile Picture Melanie, 12/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Trinity was a life saver! I was not only planning a destination wedding, but also finishing up graduate school. Needless to say, time was precious. She was beyond helpful and went above and beyond in every single way. She has lived in the Keys for sometime and has connections everywhere. You ask and she'll make it happen or refer you to someone who can. With her, I was able to create my dream wedding on my budget and have a stress free wedding day. Trinity literally took care of everything on my big day as well as me. She truly was a blessing. I would highly recommend her. She really is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Loran, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Loved having the opportunity and blessing to work with Trinity! Not being from FL and being military and unable to make the trip to the Keys prior to the wedding weekend, Trinity was our lifeline and assisted us with booking all of our vendors and attending tastings. Having our wedding only two months past Hurricane Irma Trinity worked nonstop to put us at ease and immediately follow-up with vendors to ensure contingency and backup plans were made :) She was attentive to our needs even 11 months out from the wedding and put us on a game plan fast to book the best vendors! Her reputation truly precedes her as all vendors I spoke with upon telling them I was working with Trinity gave her accolades and were willing and ready to work with my fiancé and I on whatever we wanted because they knew Trinity's experience and skill would result in a picture-perfect event! Thanks Trinity for everything! So happy Tyler and I worked with you for our magical day!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Trinity made my wedding day so stress free! I am admittedly Type A, so it was hard for me to let go, but she made me feel so comfortable. She did a walk through with me regarding details for my setup and communicated with me throughout my wedding day regarding timeline. She made sure the ceremony and reception ran smoothly. So thankful she was there to make my day stress-free!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Trinity was a great "same-day" wedding planner for our wedding. She knew EXACTLY what you needed during the wedding, even before you could think of it!! She is super professional; making sure your marriage certificate gets sent in, making sure you stay hydrated throughout the night, making sure everything is running absolutely smooth! I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

These ladies know what they are doing! We took it upon ourselves to plan the whole wedding and eventually found it to be too overwhelming to cover every detail and still work. Between our initial venue canceling on us, and living two hours away, we just knew we needed a local's help. We reached out to them about two months before the wedding and they assured us that they would be able to help secure the remaining vendors and cover all the finishing touches. They have a great network to work with and were able to answer any question we had. Christi made our day so easy and stress free... even with the rain!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Trinity was beyond helpful with the entire wedding planning process. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. On my wedding day she made sure everything was set up correctly, running smoothly and fixed any hiccups that occurred. I would highly recommend Trinity to anyone!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

Trinity is amazing!! I would highly recommend her to any bride/groom, anniversary celebration, etc. Hiring her expertise to plan our wedding was the number one BEST decision we could have made. My husband and I live in North Carolina and wanted a destination wedding at a family members home in Key Largo. I called a few planners and from the very first call, Trinity was so much more personable, helpful, and willing to help us plan our dream wedding within our budget. I went from feeling overwhelmed to excited from our first phone call. Trinity helped me every step of the way. All of the vendors she recommended were extremely professional, affordable, creative, friendly, and accommodating. Trinity went above and beyond throughout the entire process, and blew us away the day of the wedding. She handled everything that came up last minute, including the days leading up to the wedding. We were able to relax and enjoy our time with family to celebrate. It truly was more beautiful and seamless than we could have imagined. Thank you Trinity for giving us the wedding of our dreams!! - Ashley and Dan

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

My wedding was stress-free and unforgettable! I don’t know what I would have done without Trinity. She took care of all the details and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Profile Picture Isabel, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

My wedding would not have been half of what it was without Trinity. She is amazing. I cannot tell you how many times my mom and I said "Thank goodness we have Trinity." She went above and beyond over and over to help us. In fact, I'm not sure that she even sleeps. She is the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

Trinity is the best! She was so supportive and helpful throughout the whole planning process of my daughter's wedding. She worked so hard for us to make my daughter's dream wedding a reality. Her recommendations and suggestions were so helpful and very much appreciated, and worked tirelessly the day of the wedding to make sure every detail was taken care of and we were truly pleased with everything. She was so happy to help in anyway and we highly recommend her - she was amazing!

Profile Picture Verlen, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Trinity went so above and beyond to make our wedding what it was that I don't think we'll ever be able to thank her enough. It poured nonstop on our wedding day and I didn't have to worry about single thing because she took full control, worked her magic, and kept the party going despite the rain. It was the best day of our lives and Trinity is largely to thank for that.

Profile Picture Emilia, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

During the days leading up to my daughter's wedding, Trinity was always helpful and willing to do things our way, even if she had different ideas. She was, at the same time, very candid with what she knew would not work. However, whatever decision we made, she was extremely supportive and helpful. Trinity outdid herself the day of the wedding. Under torrential rain in a venue that had no alternate space, she did everything in her power to make sure that the party would go on. She was outstanding! I would hire her again with my eyes closed. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Brigida, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

Oh goodness where to start... Our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was if it wasn't for Trinity. Trinity was one of my first hires for my wedding, and one that I couldn't have done without. She took away so much of the stress of planning a wedding, and saved me from at least 5 meltdowns on my big day. She was worth every penny and more. Thank you, Trinity!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

For complete professionalism have Trinity prepare your wedding. She goes over and above to make your day "Your Day She only has the highest quality vendors to work with and some of the most beautiful resorts in the world to have your special event. Her experience has proven her one of the Best Wedding Planners in the Keys.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Planning

It is very rare for me to give 5 stars to someone in a review, especially when you have to do it in 5 different categories. However, Keys Planning and Events, specifically Trinity VanSteenburg, deserves every bit of every star given.

Trinity was our second wedding planner hired for this particular wedding. Trinity was hired 4 months before the wedding date. Although we had been planning the wedding for 6 months prior to hiring her, everything seemed to be falling apart under the last wedding planner’s control, and we decided to start over from scratch. Trinity understood the challenge and accepted confidently. She hired all new cratering companies, rental companies, and coordinated with the photographer and videographer. All details were decided, organized, and finalized within a month or two.

During the week of the wedding, all the guests and I stayed at the Coconut Palm Inn. This is the same place we held the ceremony and reception. Trinity met with us a few days prior to the ceremony to iron out the final few details. She also made it a point to stop by on occasion throughout the week to ensure we were comfortable and remind us that she was available at any time. On the day of the wedding, Trinity never left the resort. She, along with her staff directed vendors, organized the layout of the rented items, and even made sure to personally bring me a plate of food during the cocktail hour.

This is a wedding planner who listens to your ideas, and gives feedback based on her experience. This is a wedding planner who is very friendly but maintains the utmost professionalism. Most importantly, when needed, this is a wedding planner who was always available for us.
Thank you Trinity for all your hard work :)

**STAY AWAY**
Fired Wedding Planner: Blue Water Weddings
Fired Catering Company: Caribbean Catering Company

Profile Picture Jesse, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

I hired Trinity for our wedding on 8/11 @ Key Largo Lighthouse to perform day of duties. She went above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone doing a wedding in the area. She made things so easy, and without any stress. Thanks so much for making our special day perfect

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had so much fun working with Trinity. For the rate she charges (variety of options tailored to your needs) there is essentially zero reason you shouldn't have her and her team helping you make it to and through your big day. I look forward to continuing a friendship with her and would highly recommend Keys Planning and Events to anyone planning a wedding or major event anywhere in the Florida Keys! (The price I'm listing is for both Trinity's services and all of the rentals we secured through her.)

Profile Picture Candice, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination