Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants Reviews

6 Reviews for Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants

Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants 1
Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants 2

sylvia · Married on 05/19/2018

Mike was very awesome to work with. Made everything so easy. Would highly recommend

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants 3
    Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants 4

cheryl · Married on 03/04/2017

Even though my partner and I are a same sex couple, we really wanted a traditional style wedding, but were having problems finding someone who would accommodate us. Mike was great to work with and made several suggestions that we incorporated into our ceremony. He made everyone feel comfortable and really made it an enjoyable experience. He was an absolute joy to work with and several people in my wedding party said they wished he would have officiated their wedding. Thank you for everything you did!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

My Officiant canceled one week before my wedding. Needless to say I was in a panic. I e-mailed Mike and he responded immediately. After talking to him, I knew I made the right choice. He assured me everything was going to be ok and was very helpful. He had the first draft of the ceremony to me within a couple hours, and after e-mailing back and forth a couple time, I had the perfect ceremony. He came to the rehearsal and helped everyone out and showed up early to the wedding just to make sure everything was ok. I can not say enough nice things about him. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Mike was wonderful! He really listened to me and my husband about what we wanted in our ceremony. He made our ceremony fit our style and what we wanted in our wedding. He was super flexible and easy to work with. He always responded to our calls or emails in a timely manner and really got to know us. On our wedding day, he was on top of everything and helped make our day stress free. We got so many compliments on our ceremony and how wonderful he was! I would definitely recommend him to all my friends (I already have). He was my favorite vendor to work with!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Mike with Kentuckiana Wedding Officiants made my wedding day perfect! He was very flexible and professional and was willing to help at the drop of a hat. Mike made my husband and I feel at ease and is very easy to work with. He was very quick with getting our marriage license signed with our courthouse and even sent me a picture of the official marriage license the next day while my husband and I were on our honeymoon. Such a great feeling knowing he took care of it so quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend him and already have! He is already booked to do one of my friend's wedding because she liked him so much at ours!

Sent on 05/27/2016
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/31/2018

3.0

We love Mike! We made a great selection when we chose him. He had the most perfect things to say during our ceremony, we had so many guests tell us they were impressed by his officiating. He worked with us, had great tips, and made us feel at ease while we were at the alter. His wife works with him and she is such a big help! Grateful for them!

Sent on 04/19/2018