Lovely Weddings

Lexington, KY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$150 Typical Price

Lovely Weddings is a ceremony officiating service based in Lexington, Kentucky. Owner, Chrysanthia Carr-Seals, treats weddings with the utmost care, and views them as a spiritual connection between two people who are in love. She has officiated hundreds of weddings for over 10 years and happily works for events of any size. She happily works with couples from all walks of life and strives to customize each ceremony to celebrate their cultural backgrounds and spiritual needs.

Lovely Weddings can perform religious, non-religious, and interfaith ceremonies. Chrysanthia can customize your vows to best reflect your unique love story, and can make your ceremony shorter than 15 minutes if desired. She also offers premarital counseling, to ensure that you and your partner are confident, sincere, and ready for the life that you will share together.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$150

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

KY

What languages do you speak?

English

Trent P. Married on 12/04/2021

Crysanthia was amazing!

I have gotten so many compliments from friends and family on how well spoken and amazing Crysanthia was as our Officiant. She responded quickly to our calls/texts and let us know exactly what to expect. The service for our small intimate wedding was perfectly said and felt so right for my Husband and I. We HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married in the Louisville area.
    Bre M. Married on 10/23/2021

Short Notice

Chrysanthia came to our rescue on short notice. She was wonderful. The ceremony was beautiful and just what we wanted. She was sweet and helped us with our license, making sure that everything was correct so there would be no issues with getting our marriage certificate. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is awesome.
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful service!!!!

My husband and I love Chrysanthia! She was absolutely sweet, very warm-welcoming & professional. She provided a beautiful service for me and my husband at her front garden. She is the best! And I would recommend her for your service.

Lovely Weddings's reply:

Thank you Samantha. I was very pleased that we were able to procure an interpreter at such short notice. She was very good too. Most impressive were your groom and you. You make a beautiful couple. I felt the beauty of your love in the air. Blessings to you as you welcome your baby into this world and into your life. I know that your baby will be greatly loved. Let me know when the baby arrives. I know that the baby will be most beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

772 Caden Lane Lexington, KY, 40509
8595190639
Location of (Lovely Weddings)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding