My Tiny Wedding

For 100 Guests $9k - $10k
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About My Tiny Wedding

My Tiny Wedding is a full service event venue located in Stanton, Kentucy. The venue is located in the heart of the gorgeous Red River Gorge. My Tiny Wedding offers the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony, reception, engagement party, cocktail hour and much more. This breathtaking venue can accommodate anything from the extravagant to simple. No matter what your vision is, My Tiny Wedding can make your big day one you’ll never forget.

Facilities and Capacity
My Tiny Wedding offers one unique event spaces perfect for any part of your wedding. Gallery 33 is the main reception hall and offers an enchanting art gallery, featuring work from talented regional artists. The gallery is a more intimate space that can accommodate up to 42 people, making it the ideal location for your reception. Any of the 14 different outdoor locations in the Red River Gorge make for a one of a kind setting for ceremonies or elopements. They are also available to bring their team to any location to provide event services, no matter the size or location.

With excellent service and a keen attention to detail, My Tiny Wedding, a one stop shop, will take all of the stress out of wedding planning. They offer a variety of services, sure to put you at ease so you can sit back and enjoy the big day. My Tiny Wedding offers catering, photography, floral, officiating for your event. You can choose from a formal sit down dinner option to a more casual buffet option. Additional services include:

• All inclusive packages
  • Set up
  • Florist
  • Photography

Cuisine
My Tiny Wedding offers a variety of delicious food that can be presented in the form of a sit down dinner or buffet. Using only premium ingredients, their food is served with style and care. They specialize in cakes and pies for your wedding day.

Accomodations
My Tiny Wedding located in Slade (an hour east of Lexington, KY) and is sorrounded by a plethora of hotels and cabins, ensuring that you and your guests have a place to stay after your big day. They also offer ample parking on premises. My Tiny Wedding prides itself on its friendly staff and excellent customer service. My Tiny Wedding, with its 14 different breathtaking outdooor loactions in the Red River Gorge, will make your wedding one you’ll always remember.

Follow My Tiny Wedding on

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for My Tiny Wedding

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

LOVED our wedding

They made our special day as seamless as possible! Our pictures turned out beautiful. We did not want a huge wedding that cost thousands of dollars and MyTinyWedding was a perfect setting for an intimate wedding with our closest family and friends. Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 11/29/2018

brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

Best day EVER!!

My Tiny Wedding was such a great choice. The location was wonderful and the ladies who own the business did an outstanding job. They answered any questions and made our Special day one we surly will never forget! Honestly loved how down to earth they were. I would defiantly recommend to hire them for an elopement.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie Snead · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing and stress free

Our experience with My Tiny Wedding could not have been any better! Janet answered every question I had in a timely manner, and trust me I had plenty. Erica was an absolute joy to work with and we love our photos! Everything was well organized and the best part was not having to lift a finger! Our day was absolutely perfect, we could not asked for anything more.

Sent on 12/01/2018

My Tiny Wedding Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$8,817 - $9,646
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate Fountain

My Tiny Wedding FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 595.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 595.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 595.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 595.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 74.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Art Gallery, Garden, Park, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, December

• 12280 Campton Road Stanton, KY, 40380 See on map