Kelly Is Nice Photography Reviews

13 | Atlanta, GA

13 Reviews for Kelly Is Nice Photography

Melanie · Married on 02/04/2012

I chose Kelly as my photographer after seeing her photos from a friends wedding. Absolutely stunning. She made my wedding photos more perfect than I could have hoped for! She and her husband are adorable and awesome, THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kaylee · Married on 04/21/2008

Our engagement pictures are absolutely amazing! They are all so very unique, full of detail and passion. I can't thank you guys enough for the wonderful job yall did! We were very pleased with everything, and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/07/2008

cassie · Married on 01/15/2008

Kelly is the best photographer i have ever worked with! Her exceptional creative eye caught every detail and mood i always dreamed about! if i had a chance to do it all over again i would pick Kelly without even thinking about it twice!

Sent on 04/25/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 12/06/2007

Kelly was awesome! We absolutely love our wedding pics. People constantly comment on how they are the best wedding pics they have ever seen. Kelly is so creative and truly tells the story of the day through the art of photography. By far kelly was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone! I spent months researching photographers for the wedding and went to multiple review sites, not a single word but praise has been said about her. Save some time and go with kelly. . . her business should be called kelly is amazing!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2007

Kelly was an exceptional photographer. She captured every single wonderful moment of my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a creative photographer. Kelly really is nice.

Sent on 03/03/2008

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2006

I used Kelly is nice for my wedding and it was the best decision I made. The pictures were above and beyond anything I could have imagined. She communicated very well with me and my fiance' and the confidence and organization kept me happy and unstressed. My wedding album is now my favorite part of the wedding. My friends and family can view my pictures online and if they want to purchase any of them it's as easy as clicking a mouse. I recommend Kelly is nice to everybody I know for all types of events. You would not regret using kelly is nice photography.

Sent on 05/01/2008

Katie · Married on 10/15/2005

The pictures were wonderful and Kelly was great! She has a great eye for finding unique shots. Kelly and her assistant arrived on time and were a joy to work with. The album and prints turned out beautifully.

Sent on 04/24/2008

Lindsay · Married on 06/04/2005

Kelly is a great photographer with very high skill. She gave me exactly what i wanted in my pictures and delivered them very quickly. I highly recomend her and her crew!

Sent on 04/30/2008

Kara · Married on 05/17/2008

Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/22/2008

Aura · Married on 09/24/2006

We could not ask for a better photographer! She provided the best pictures with amazing shots, and she was very open to us picking any poses/pictures we desired as well. She worked wonderfully with my whole family/friends and I was highly impressed with our picture quality. The types of albums available are great and provide options for both modern and more traditional tastes. Everyone compliments us on our wedding album. Pictures are one of the only things that you can keep forever so I would definitely pay extra money to use a great photographer like Kelly Is Nice!

Sent on 04/25/2008
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2010

Kelly was great to work with and her images are very pretty. She is not the cheapest, but you certainly get a more beautiful image. They are very artistic and she was good at taking pictures of me in angles that minimized my weight. I could view images on the website within the week. It allows other people to view the images and then they can order prints themselves, which is nice.

Sent on 10/18/2010

Aileen · Married on 06/07/2008

Kelly’s photography is truly amazing! She is so creative and artistic. We absolutely LOVE our photos! Kelly did a wonderful job and helped make our wedding day so special. We really enjoyed working with her and her assistants!

Sent on 10/10/2008

Kaley · Married on 03/01/2008

3.0

Kelly Lewis is an amazing photographer and artist. She captured every wonderful emotion and moment of my wedding day. I can't even count the number of compliments my husband and I have received on our wedding pictures... she really did a spectacular job! Any bride would be blessed to have Kelly and her team there for the big day!

Sent on 04/28/2008