Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

22 Reviews for Kelly Greene Events, LLC.

User Photos
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Cultural (1)
17 Kelly Greene Events, LLC. Reviews

If you look up event planning in the dictionary, that's what you will receive with Kelly Greene and then some. Kelly Greene event planning helped to make our wedding experience one of the most memorable times of our lives. Knowing that our wedding would be a huge Haitian wedding, we needed planners that were familiar with the West Indian culture.
After much careful research for a planner we discovered Kelly Greene and what we saw from their previous wedding events and reviews, we were more than reassured that they would be able to handle our large Haitian style wedding. To say they delivered, is an understatement. They went over and beyond to ensure the timely flow and beauty of that day. Chelsea is the fun loving, energetic life of the party. Maria is the no nonsense, careful attention to detail but still super sweet kind of person. Together they are the yin and yang balance that delivers a dynamic experience. We started getting to know these lovely ladies a year before our wedding and they kept us so ahead of schedule, that I had to call several times to ask “what's next?” I heard about the stress of wedding planning, but having these ladies as our planners I fortunately did not have to experience too much of it. From the big details to the little details they were on top of it. The day of the wedding they brought out their team of people who allowed us to sit on our cloud of happiness while we watched everything being smoothly taken care of. We were so blown away and are still in shock of how amazing they were on our special day. They understood our vision for our wedding and exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for planners who will without a doubt make your special day truly the most amazing day of your life, well congratulations on finding Kelly Greene events.

Photo for Kelly Greene Events, LLC. Review - Chelsea and I, at the reception.
Profile Picture Marie, 10/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsea and Maria were very responsive and helped us with several last-minute wedding tasks that we were having trouble with completing.. in addition, on the day of the wedding they were on top of every little detail, including live broadcasting the ceremony for my grandmother who couldn't travel, and setting up the centerpieces and our unique "cake" that they helped us design. They were a pleasure to work with and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any couple planning to get married.

Profile Picture User7143423, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Book Kelly Greene Events for your event now without any hesitation. We used Kelly Greene Events for our baby shower and I can not thank Chelsea and her team enough, she knows what she is doing. After booking a location out of desperation my fiancé and I were a bit worried that the place would not look exactly how we wanted it to look, but Chelsea reassured us that she can bring anywhere alive and that is exactly what she did. Chelsea is very competent in what she does and it felt like once we hired her the worry was gone. She helped us with a theme and made suggestions and offered options. It was very easy to work with Kelly Greene. When we walked into the baby shower we could not believe our eyes, it was beautiful. The first time I've been to a Kelly Greene event was my sister's wedding and after experiencing that, I felt that was the best wedding I have been to. After our baby shower many people told us this was the best baby shower they have been to and I came to the realization that this is just the "Chelsea effect" Book Kelly Greene events now! We will definitely be using Kelly Greene for our wedding.

Profile Picture RICARDO, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Chelsea and Mara are absolutely THE BEST. No other words necessary! We love Kelly Greene Events!!!

Profile Picture User3685372, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Cultural

Kelly Greene did a great job! Listened to me and were attentive to my needs. I have been told by my guests that my wedding was the best they have ever been to.

Profile Picture stacy, 9/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Before We write this review. We will first want to thank Chelsea Russell and Maria from the bottom of our hearts. You made our special day perfect.

Kelly Greene Events are 100% professionals they take pride in there job and if you have a vision for how you want your wedding or event to be, they will make the vision come true and then some. Lets start off by saying their organizations skills are impeccable. We invited about 220 guest, Kelly Greene Events contacted all people and confirmed with everyone from who will be attending and who will not be attending. Our families are mostly from the islands and dealing with them can be quite difficult, Kelly Greene Events dealt with them with ease and professionalism. We had a Huge wedding party; 1 best man, 1 maid of honor, 9 groomsmen, 9 bridesmaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, 3 ring barriers, 2 flower girls, Mother of groom, and mother and father of bride. AS YOU COULD IMAGINE organizing our wedding party was not an easy task as well. But Kelly Greene Events made it look easy. The day of our wedding couldn't have gone any smoother than it did. Everything was on time with the designed scheduled Kelly Greene Events made for the day. We felt no stress and were able to enjoy our day. Chelsea and Maria were very attentive not only to the bride and groom but also to our guest. They also handle the tipping of all our vendors and venue personnel. We had a huge wedding and we can honestly say without the help of Kelly Greene Events we would not know what to do. Thank you guys sooo much for making our special day a fairytale.

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/7/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsea of Kelly Greene Events is fun and fantastic!!!

Profile Picture User5422745, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot overstate how great Kelly Green was as our wedding coordinator. They were extremely organized and flexible with the planning and at the actual event dealt with several unexpected situations quickly and professionally, all the while doing everything they could to not let any of those issues interfere with the wedding. They saved us a lot of stress and made our wedding so much more enjoyable. The entire team was a pleasure to work with, as well. I cannot say enough good things. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User4696109, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Who would have thought one phone call from KGE would lead to a beautiful wedding day! To my future brides if you need a planner please hire any planning services available , but if you need loyalty, dedication, organization, most importantly a family you need to get on board the Kelly Greene events family. I am a very hands on person and it took a lot of me to just have not only one person but a group of people in charge of the most important day of my life. On top of that I got married on my birthday. KGE made my wedding day that much special to the point where I felt overjoyed by surprising me with a birthday cake and boy was it delicious!!!! My only wish was for KGE to take care of my invitations by putting them together and mailing them out for me but they surely took care of my RSVP's. Overall my experience with KGE was enjoyable and unforgettable. I will honestly cherish those moments because I gained a family that I will not lose contact with.

Profile Picture Ragita, 6/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Full disclosure, I have worked with this company as a vendor myself and wanted to endorse Kelly Greene's services. They are utmost professionals and have a great relationship with their clients as evidenced by the great communication at weddings I've worked with them on in the past. They responsive to emails and are a great advocate for their clients needs--a factor that is very important in my book in order to ensure they are happy post wedding. I recommend their services wholeheartedly.

Profile Picture Saul, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Soon after getting engaged last year, I hired Kelly Greene Events and for over 12 months they worked hard to help me plan my special day. The owners were always accessible when I needed them, extremely flexible to my needs as a bride and defintely exceeded my expectations with seemless coordination the day of! Kelly Greene Events is professional, knowledgeble about the business and passionate about what they do.

Profile Picture User2644860, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kellygreene Events handled a bridal shower and wedding for my daughter. Both events were handled in a professional manner and went smoothly. The firm was highly responsive to our needs and "took the worry " out of the events so that I actually had a great time and enjoyed myself at the events. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Betty, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly Greene Events, Chelsea and Maria, were truly the best wedding event planners i could have chosen for my wedding. Words can't express how grateful we were of Kelly Greene events for their guidance during the planning of our wedding and day of services. This team added that "umph" and personalization to my wedding with their suggestions and ideas. A bride and groom should enjoy their wedding day from beginning to end and we were able to do just that without having to worry if everything was taken care of. From the rehearsal, flower arrangement suggestions, table arrangement for napkin and linens, smooth flow of reception, and management of vendors--our wedding day was amazing and not one bit stressful. When Chelsea and Maria say they have everything under control, they truly do. You won't regret working with Kelly Greene Events!

Profile Picture Carmen, 8/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What can I say about my 40th Birthday Celebration? Kelly Greene Events found a perfect location- Barbados. I wanted a country I had never been to before.. I needed a house to rent and KGE found an amazing place. My guests and I had so much fun. We arrived in time for Independence weekend ! How cool was that !! This team organized a trip on a catamaran and we saw flying fish and swam with turtles. I will never forget this experience and it was made possible by Kelly Greene Events. They listen, really get you and can anticipate your every need and wish.

Profile Picture User4429870, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

My wedding day was seamless, my planning was a dream. My guests are still talking about my wedding and I can only describe it as the best day ever. My mother and sisters didn't have to do anything but enjoy the day with me because Chelsea handled everything. Working with Chelsea was a pleasure.

- A very happy Bride

Profile Picture M, 6/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were phenomenal. I would hire them again and I've been recommending Kelly Greene Events to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture User2131032, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

I had the wonderful experience of working with Chelsea of Kelly Greene Events on my wedding. She was always a phone call away. She was creative and liked to think outside of the box. Always prompt and full of energy. To this day my guests still rave about my rooftop wedding as it being one of their favorites. I would absolutely recommend Chelsea to anyone for any and every type of event. You can only gain from the experience.

Profile Picture User3608196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review