Kelly Block Photography Reviews

5 | Tucson, AZ

5 Reviews for Kelly Block Photography

CeCe · Married on 11/23/2013

Kelly is awesome!! She helped us so much! Even went out on her own time and got extra umbrellas on that rainy day. Kelly is a wonderful person and will do anything to make sure you are happy :) picking Kelly block photography is going to be your best choice!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Heather · Married on 03/03/2013

Kelly was amazing from the moment I hired her all the way through the delivery of our photos! The photos perfectly captured our day.

Sent on 05/05/2013
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 04/23/2011

We couldn't have been happier with our photographs. Kelly, has a unique eye where she can come up with creative shots, that take your breath away. We have received rave reviews from our friends and family on our wedding pictures. Kelly is phenomenal!!!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Marsha · Married on 12/26/2009

On a day as important as a wedding day you want everything to go as perfect as possible. Kelly Block photography was a pleasure to work with, made that day as perfect as possible. She worked within our schedule, including engagement photos and our location. She was willing to travel for our engagement shoot and stayed with us all day during the wedding. Preparation and all!! What I loved most was how comfortable I felt with her in my dressing room. She was professional and helpful! During the ceremony itself I didn't even realize she was there until I saw the finished product. Her take charge attitude with family photos kept everyone together and the pictures were wonderfully taken in a short amount of time! I highly recommend Kelly Block Photography. My wedding will forever be remembered with beautiful photo evidence! Thank you, Kelly, for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Lori · Married on 07/22/2006

Kelly is the best photographer. She is professional, dependable and she takes beautiful pictures. I have used her for my wedding, maternity, newborn, and family pictures. I highly recommend her. You will be pleased!

Sent on 04/02/2013