Keith Watson Events Reviews

12 Reviews for Keith Watson Events

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 01/19/2019

Fairy Tales Do Come True

If you're looking for someone to create a fairy tale, these are your people. When we first hired these folks, I was living out of state and they took off a lot of pressure with their positivity and reassurance.

We love, love, LOVE the work that Keith Watson Events did for us. Shout out to Tiana and Gio who created miracles just by our descriptions of things we like. If you're a Pinterest person and you've been pinning ideas that you'd like to include, these guys will make your dreams come true. They were professional, communicated with us often, put us at ease when things got hectic, and were respectful of our wishes. They made solid recommendations, did research to help preserve our traditions, and gave our guests an experience of a lifetime. We had a 2-day wedding and they were just stellar the entire time. We also hired them for Wedding Coordination services and Lauren is wonderful. I highly recommend Keith Watson Events if you want to create the best memories of your vision on your special day (or days!).

Sent on 07/03/2019

Keith Watson Events's reply:

Lisa & Luke - Thank you so much for the sweet words! It makes our hearts so happy to know you loved the KWE decor and wedding services. It was so FUN to create your cultural wedding on Day 1 & then turn around for a fun, creative Day 2 traditional wedding. We loved every second!

Brittany · Married on 04/09/2016

We hired Keith Watson Events very early in our wedding planning process, and they truly ended up being worth every penny. We worked with a handful of the employees there, all of whom were very polite and professional, and most of our time was spent planning with Amy Keene and Sarah Larson. They were extremely helpful during the wedding planning process, especially in the last few months as everything started to come to a head. For all the times we were worried about some particular detail, it seemed like Amy and Sarah were already three steps ahead in taking care of anything that might be an issue. Their day-of coordination was absolutely phenomenal! We really didn’t have to worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding because Sarah was there to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. She constantly checked in with us to make sure everything was okay, always had a smile and sweet comment for us, flawlessly navigated any potential family drama without us finding out until days later from friends, and even became dubbed the “coffee fairy” when she popped out of nowhere with a cup of delicious coffee for the bride (who had made an off-handed comment to a groomsman about really wanting coffee, but thinking there was none around).

The decorations they offer are a bit expensive, but again, absolutely worth every penny. Our venue on its own was very pretty, but the decorations and the setup from Keith Watson took our venue’s appearance beyond anything we could have ever imagined. They even took our adoration of market lights and incorporated it into something that was truly spectacular! We sat down to dinner after our first dance, and it literally took our breath away and brought tears to our eyes to see everything we had imagined (but struggled to convey into words) brought to reality—but better! For anyone planning a wedding, we cannot over-recommend enlisting the services of Keith Watson Events. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2014

Anna and Gio were so great! I planned my whole wedding in Gainesville from Washington, DC and they made everything possible. They made a chuppah for our ceremony, did our flowers, centerpieces and day of coordination. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2013

Planning a destination wedding seemed like a daunting task until my first meeting with Keith Watson Events. Keith and his amazing team took my fairytale wedding ideas and made them into an event that exceeded my expectations while never forgetting the reason we were gathered together. The design, the attention to every single detail and then the personal touch makes them a team that I will not only recommend but continue to work with every chance I get. My bouquet was exquisite, the rooms were beyond beautiful and everyone raved about all of the special details. Thank you to Keith, Roberta and Bridget for making our wedding a weekend of memories that our families will cherish forever!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Laura · Married on 12/07/2012

"What would we have done without Keith?" are words that have crossed our lips numerous times since our wedding. From their amazing wedding planning services (Katie was a LIFE SAVER) to their gorgeous floral designs (Becky and the rest of the crew did an amazing job), their decor (they knew exactly what color combination I wanted and had everything we needed in stock), their 'connections" (I didn't have to deal with a SINGLE rental company) and their professional, 'on top of it' attitude - Keith Watson Events was one of the best decisions we made. Their "nothing is a catastrophe" mindset and quick solution to every major issue is a MUST have for brides (and mother of the brides) who have enough things to worry about. The fact that you can use Keith Watson Events as a one-stop for so many different things (rentals, flowers, decor, wedding planning) is invaluable. They work with ALL budgets, which is a big plus.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Caroline · Married on 05/11/2012

Keith Watson Productions is the best of the best!!! Katie was with me step by step throughout the entire day talking to me and walking me through everything!! THEY ARE AMAZING! I dont think the wedding would have looked the way it did or gone as smoothly without them! They are wonderful and make the day so special and so amazing!!!! You are always told that something will go wrong day of the wedding, but I dont think anything did because of Keith and his team, and if something did, my husband and I had no idea. Keith and Katie took care of contacting EVERYONE, I barely made a phone call!! I have yet to hear a negative thing about my wedding and neither do any of the guests, because Keith did everything top notch! Worth every last penny and the best people you could have be apart of your day! Definitely highly recommend if you want the most memorable wedding you can think of, because that is how ours ended up!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Bridget · Married on 02/27/2016

I previously worked with Keith Watson Events as their wedding coordinator. I had been planning my wedding décor with this amazing team since the day I started with this company. Always dreaming about what my day would look like. When the time finally came for me, I chose a beautiful venue in Jacksonville, FL. I wasn't sure whether or not I would hire a local event designer but Keith Watson was always in the back of my mind.

After a lot of researching and meeting with local florists, I just couldn't find anyone who had the all inclusiveness that Keith Watson offers brides (floral, linens, decors, etc.). Their price compared to most vendors in Jacksonville was definitely competitive and well within my budget. Anna & Becky worked with me to create an overall look for my wedding. I'm very detailed orientated, and I know I drive vendors crazy, but they stuck with me and were open to all of my feedback. This team stays very busy, so responsiveness was a struggle at times, but closer to my wedding, they were great about answering any questions I had and updating my contract with last minute details.

My bouquet was incredible. Honestly, I had never really seen any photos I could find that replicated what I wanted. They blew me out of the water. The color purple I wanted was very particular and it came out perfect. They created this beautiful garland I requested at my ceremony site. When I finally saw it, I had a hard time paying attention to my officiant because all I could do was stare at this beautiful garland! All linens were lovely and the centerpieces at my receptions were amazing. Almost brings tears to eyes now reliving it.

This team is awesome. BIG SHOUT OUT to Anna & Becky for putting up with me and for all of the other staff who came to support (Travis, Nolan, etc.). The BEST part about my wedding besides marrying my best friend was seeing my dream wedding come true with the beautiful décor you all provided.

THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Jenn · Married on 10/20/2013

Best service I could have found. The entire team ad Keith Watson was wonderful to work with. I wish I had started with them the moment I got engaged. I personally tried to plan and rent all of my décor for the wedding and reception, but with no extra time on my plate to use, Keith Watson group was able to take me on and give me a beautiful wedding and reception. A little pricy but worth it for sure. The cost for flowers and décor was surprisingly competitive.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Jana · Married on 05/04/2013

I got to know Keith during my time working for the University of Florida, so when I got engaged and moved to Gerogia I begged him to help me with my wedding. Keith and his staff made the drive to Athens and helped save my outdoor wedding from a terrible rain storm. Although it rained cats and dogs, Keith remained calm and help get everything off without a hitch...even my sparkler exit.

Sent on 11/12/2013

3.5

Pricey, however, they were the most responsive and professional. We dropped our previous due to lack there of. Loved my bouquets.

Sent on 04/14/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

2.0

My wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everything about my day was A M A Z I N G!! The Keith Watson team exceeded my expectations. They were very professional and made my day run smooth. I can't thank Joyner & Stacie enough for all their hard work. You guys are the best!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/11/2015

3.6
      2.0

The team at Keith Watson can definitely create a beautiful space. My wedding decor was everything that I could've wanted, and at a fairly reasonable price.

However, the planning process wasn't necessarily so easy. I would sometimes go weeks, or months, between emails or proposals after requesting just a couple changes. My decor wasn't finalized until just a month before the wedding, and I had booked them 15 months prior. However, if you can have faith in the process, and trust that they will come through, they will make your wedding absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/19/2015