Kaz Artis Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Catina W. Married on 06/19/2021

Fairly tale

He was amazing and took great photos
    Haley Married on 05/30/2021

Wedding Photographer

We LOVED working with Kaz on our special day!!! He was so easy to work with and really brought our vision to life. He gave great direction and captured the best moments of our Wedding day!
    Amber B. Married on 05/26/2021

Great photographer!

Kaz was our photographer for our big day and we were very happy that we booked him! Great photos and professionalism!
    Sherri Married on 05/08/2021

Best Wedding Pictures!!!

I love love my wedding pictures. He is very professional, good listener and my pictures came out amazing! He was referred from a friend and I’m glad I went with him! I am kind of a perfectionist but he did a great job! He is my photographer forever!! Thanks Katz! Hands down the best!
  • Alisha
    Alisha D. Married on 05/01/2021

Wonderful experience!

Kaz was wonderful. He put up with our bajillion requests for shots we wanted, and all of the ones we didn't even know we wanted, he was timely and he communicated with us perfectly. He had great ideas to make us look less silly and he was pleasant the entire time! Highly recommend!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 04/25/2021

Highly Recommend

I would high recommend Kaz for your wedding. He made us feel special, showed up early and prepared. Photos came out beautiful and he was very affordable for the service and quality.
    Erica B. Married on 04/18/2021

Amazing Knowledge and Professionalism!

Kaz not only took amazing photos, he helped guide us through the day-of planning process so that we had a good idea of where we needed to be for each designated scenario. For me, as a bride, it was a great help. Working with Kaz was a phenomenal experience!
  • Catherine
    Catherine B. Married on 01/05/2021

Perfect!

We decided to have Kaz photograph our wedding as soon as we met him! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and his creative mind put together a "photo style" that describes us perfectly. He has a very calm and caring personality that made our experience wonderful. Kaz and his team were very attentive to our ideas and I never worried on the big day because I knew they would capture every detail and moment perfectly. I am so happy with the final products, they are even better than I could have ever imagined! We had many of his shots printed and enlarged to hang up in our home, and we get so many compliments from guests on how gorgeous they are. In fact, we were so impressed with his work, it was a no brainer to have him do our maternity photoshoot too, a year and a half later! Kaz feels like family to us now, and we are forever grateful to have these precious moments saved forever! :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing photography!

Kaz did such a great job capturing our wedding day! We love the photos, and highly recommend him! He was on time, professional, and fun to work with.
  • Chantell
    Chantell T. Married on 10/10/2020

Our COVID Wedding 10-10-20

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Kaz came to our rescue! We could not find a local photographer but Kaz committed to being there for us and came up from out of state. Greatly appreciated and beautiful photos!
    Danielle J. Married on 10/03/2020

Dani and Di wedding

Kaz was our photographer for our Oct 3 wedding. We were referred to him by our wedding planner and had a chance to preview some of his work from previous weddings. We spoke to him over the phone and then set a meeting for a few days later. We knew when we met him that we wanted to work with him. He took the time to find out what we wanted from our pictures and who we were as a couple. He helped us figure out what shots would work best and what his vision was to help us remember our special day. Our wedding day arrived and he was there early and full of a calm energy that was amazing considering we were in the midst of getting ready. He took all of the photos we asked for and then some.
    We felt like we had our own personal paparazzi for the day. Lol.
    After the wedding he sent us sample shots that made us excited to see more. He advised of how long it would be to get the rest of the shots. I’m pleased to say he got them to us even faster than he said. We were more than pleased with the work he did for us and would recommend him to anyone.
  • Di James
    Di James Married on 10/03/2020

Kaz is Amazing!!

Kaz was amazing! I can't believe the details he captured. He was invisible the entire time but everywhere. We Thank you Kaz!
  • Chelicia
    Chelicia H. Married on 09/20/2020

Best Money We've Ever Spent

Kaz is extremely professional, personable and did I mention, he's an artistic genius. Because I value memories, I searched for weeks for the perfect Photogerpher. I love the fact that I said that our theme Was the "Art of Love" & he executed. Taking us to Museums & replicas of artistic pieces found in Paris.
    On our wedding day he was early and created a Master piece through his Art work. We are forever thankful.
    Katie P. Married on 04/27/2019

Kaz is the best!

My husband (still sounds weird) and I hired Kaz for our wedding in April 2019. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. Not only did he accommodate our request to come to three different locations, on three different nights, but he also was kind, professional, and personable throughout the entire process. I've been waiting to write a review until we saw the photos. I mean, he could be the nicest guy in the world, but take awful pictures. Photos are awesome and exactly what we were looking for. Lots of candid moments, a mixture of black and white and color, and even made time to get some random request shots. A couple guests, also planning to get married this year, asked for his contact info after seeing him in action and our photos from the event. Again, cannot say enough great things about Kaz!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent photographer

Kaz not only came 2 hours earlier than planned but immediately went to work in capturing all of the getting ready moments and finding a spot for us to do our first look pictures. His pictures turned out beautiful, we had over 600 gorgeous shots ranging from intimate moments between my husband and I and our families/wedding party to our guests on the dance floor. Would 100% recommend to anyone.
    Sara Married on 09/15/2018
    Kaz was awesome. Super professional and nice. I am in love with our wedding pictures. I definitely recommend him. Couldn’t be happier. Definitely getting him to do any pictures we need from now on.
  • ROBIN
    Robin Married on 08/18/2018
    Where do I start! Kaz is AMAZING to work with. Great work ethic and VERY flexible. Most important his pictures came out great. We loved working with him and he was very enthusiastic with our shoots. 5 Stars
    Alana Married on 07/21/2018
    Kaz did my wedding photography and we could not have chosen a better person. First of all, he traveled from Georgia to Lafayette, LA for our wedding and he started capturing our special day at 10 am with the girls and did not stop until the very end of our reception at 11:30 pm. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and truly a great fun guy. He was non stop capturing every moment of our wedding day. In less than a week he provided us with a sneak peek of our wedding photos and they are stunning. His photography is a work of art; the photos we have seen so far is far beyond our expectations. We highly recommend Kaz for photography. One of our favorite things about him was his ability to capture photos in the moment.
  • I
    Isis Married on 05/18/2018
    Kaz has a polished style of photography with impeccable attention to detail! I would hire him for any event that you want to be able to relive the BEST moments through your photographs.
    Dionne Married on 05/18/2018
    Kaz was great! He was professional and a big help in making my wedding day everything I wanted and more.
    Destini Married on 05/13/2018
    Kaz is great! Super professional and makes sure that you get exactly what you’re wanting for your day! Thank you for capturing the best moments and more of our big day. We appreciate you so much!!
  • W
    William Married on 04/28/2018
    Kaz did a great job at our wedding and reception. Pictures were great as well. I don't think anyone would go wrong using his services..
    Alicia H. Married on 04/13/2018

Wonderful wedding photographer

Kaz was such a nice, genuine person. He took time to get to know us and understand what we wanted from our wedding experience. He was flexible and easy to work with. We could tell he was observing and thinking about all the different angles to shoot pictures: the pictures were wonderful and we are so thankful for Kaz’s ability to capture our memories!
    Jillian Married on 03/31/2018
    I can't say enough wonderful things about Kaz! I don't love taking pictures usually but he made it so fun, seamless, and enjoyable! He called before the wedding and we did a quick walk through of what I was wanting... Everything went exactly as we discussed on the day of! Kaz is very personable and a pleasure to work with, a wonderful guy and photographer!!
    Keiyana Married on 03/24/2018
    Very fun to work with and very friendly. Pictures came out beautiful. Through work and nice attention to detail. I would definitely recommend Kaz for any photo services.