Kauai Dream Weddings Reviews

36 Reviews for Kauai Dream Weddings

36 Kauai Dream Weddings Reviews
  • O

Octavies · Married on 09/20/2018

Marcia was AWESOME! She went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony was everything I wanted it to be. Even when we had to change locations because the beach was crowded, she found a very secluded and private area for us to have the ceremony, which was just as Amazing! I really appreciate everything you did for us Marcia! Mahalo!

Kauai Dream Weddings 1

Jordan · Married on 05/07/2018

Marcia was awesome! Most stress-free wedding planning I could imagine. Just say the word and she'll take care of it - shoot, we didn't even have to ask most of the time. She definitely goes the extra mile for you to make sure your big day is extra special.

Gilles · Married on 10/12/2017

My fiancee and I got married in Kauai last October and have been delighted with the services offered by Kauai Dream Weddings. Marcia has been very kind, helpful and professional throughout the whole process, and had an answer for any questions we got. Thank you again Marcia for helping us in making this day so special!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/10/2016

Marcia was absolutely amazing in helping us plan our wedding, everything was perfect on our wedding day. She helped me select everything from location to flowers and always provided me great direction and the best route to take for what my needs/wants were. Smith's Tropical Garden's was absolutely beautiful and the Luau for our reception was perfect. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me plan our wedding. Thank you, Marcia.

Genev · Married on 09/24/2016

Marcia from Kauai Dream Weddings was a thorough professional. She went above & beyond to help us plan our wedding. She was so flexible even with last minute changes & was always ready to help. We recommend Marcia to anyone who is planning a wedding in Kauai. She is your go to wedding planner.
    Ben & Genev Mathai

Joel · Married on 06/27/2016

My wife and I had a vow renewal service on Kauai through Kauai Dream Weddings while we were there with our boys for a family vacation. I wanted to surprise my wife so she had no idea until I proposed to her on the pier and then walked down the beach to meet Jennifer, our amazing day of event coordinator and Rev. Lopaka. It was incredible! They laid flower pedals on the beach for us to stand on and sang songs while playing his ukulele. The ceremony was fun and intentional and beautiful. The Reverend had my wife put leis on our three grown boys and kiss them on the cheek which was very special for her. We followed it up with a sunset dinner cruise for all of us which was recommended by Marcia, our main coordinator. My wife told anybody that would listen and still does, that this was the best day of her life!
    I was very nervous that this would be kind of cheesy and go down in history as a "nice try". But it was out of the park!
    I had searched out other company's and received bids but Kauai Dream Weddings was quick to respond and was the most flexible and affordable.
    Marcia was incredible! Several emails back and forth to work out all the details and her knowledge of the island made it easy to pick the perfect location.
    All together it was a memory of a lifetime and I would highly recommend Kauai Dream Weddings to anyone wanting to make an Island wedding an amazing reality!

Jesse · Married on 06/22/2016

Our wedding day was more than I could have dreamed of! Literally all we had to do was show up!

• Y

Yolonda · Married on 06/16/2016

Everything was perfect and taken care of making it a no stress event. We couldn't have been happier!

Amahl · Married on 06/05/2016

Thank you SO much! We were thrilled with the service you provided, and your kindness and encouragement during my wedding license panic haha. Thank you for making everything so simple and beautiful. It was more than we could have asked for.

Mahalo!!

Anne · Married on 03/10/2016

Our wedding was a dream come true. We had a stress free wedding which was our top priority. Marcia is to Thank and she was wonderful right from the 1st email right up until we received our beautiful photos. She went out of her way to help us with appointments, reservations and flowers.
    Since we were unsure where we wanted to get married. We loved the adventure finding our perfect spot for our marriage. When you look online it's hard to tell. Marcia had detaies maps which were great. We looked at a few locations and they were all unique. When we went to visit The Smith's Tropical Garden it was like paradise to us. After walking around we knew it was Our perfect location. There were many beautiful places for getting married and to take pictures.
    After our wedding we went to Princeville where we had dinner and it was So amazing. The view was Gorgeous and the food was delicious. Their staff treated us superb! (Marcia's recommendation) :)
    Lopaka Barrett was the Officiant and he was perfect for us. He has great humor and loved his stories. Down to earth and back a wonderful singer and musician.
    Jennifer was very sweet too. She brought 2 fresh beautiful fresh orchid leis and flower petals. It was nice to have her there to coordinate our simple wedding.
    Our pictures just came recently and Christine is very kind too and did a beautiful job on our photos. We are happy with they way they turned out. There are many we can pick from.
    We couldn't be happier and our day was Perfect. It was as stress free as a wedding should be. A special thanks to Marcia again. She is very knowledgeable about Kauai and we had the time of our lives! Thanks to everyone that made it possible.

Anne and Jim

Heather · Married on 02/25/2016

I loved how responsive Marcia was during the entire process. Everything was set up & ready to go on our very special day! I love the suggested location & all the people involved were very professional. Our minister was not only inspiring but serenaded us with his lovely ukulele. Everything felt like we were placed into a fairy-tail storybook! Thank you for making my dream wedding more than I ever imagined!

Shannyn · Married on 10/21/2015

Marcia was absolutely amazing to deal with! She was so helpful and planned everything absolutely perfect! I couldnt have asked for a better wedding planner! I would make changes last minute and she was able to adapt without a fuss! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding! Thank you so much Marcia :)

Sofia · Married on 10/20/2015

I loved Marcia with Kauai Dream Weddings. She was so helpful and took care of everything. I took her recommendation for a different beach location and I was so happy I did. It was so secluded and made for beautiful pictures with the contrast of the sand, lava rock, and ocean. Marcia was very timely with answering all my email questions and put all my worries to rest. The day of my wedding was stress free and everything was handled just like Marcia said. My photos turned out gorgeous too!

• I

Ingrid · Married on 10/12/2015

Marcia was in constant contact with us during our journey to renew our vows. We had a wonderful day the weather held out. Jennifer and our priest was warm and friendly and made the ceremony special.

Marcia was prompt, helpful, and made my wedding just how I wanted it.

Courtney · Married on 07/05/2015

I am so glad I found Marcia and Kauai Dream Weddings to plan my magical Hawaiian wedding. My husband and I got engaged in December and decided on a July wedding in Kauai, just the two of us. At first, I didn't think I could afford a wedding planner and spent weeks searching websites for photographers, officiants, etc. I quickly realized it would be difficult and expensive to arrange individual vendors myself and a wedding package would be the way to go. I found many websites with Hawaiian wedding packages but was disappointed because the packages offered on most websites either had too little (e.g. not enough photos) or a bunch of extras that I didn't need (e.g. cake and champagne, wooden photo album, etc). Or, if a package did have what I wanted, it was too expensive. Then I found Kauai Dream Weddings and Marcia. I decided to go with her for two reasons 1) After all of my internet searching, one of the packages she offered fit what I wanted and was the most reasonably priced; and 2) After our first telephone chat, I realized that even though I went with a "wedding package," Marcia was still a wedding planner who could personalize everything for my special day. And my special day was absolutely perfect! I had an incredible sunset ceremony on the beach. Marcia arranged the officiant, photographer, videographer, a day-of coordinator to be on site at the beach to make sure everything went according to plan. All of these people were sweet, laid back, and had the kind of energy I wanted at my wedding ceremony. They really embodied the positive spirit of Kauai.
    Summary: great attitude, friendly, enthusiastic; prompt email and phone communication throughout planning process and during our stay in Kauai; laid back and flexible, easy to work with, stress-free- exactly what I wanted during the planning process and on the wedding day; has a great team of vendors working with her that are equally positive, laid back, and flexible; affordable, reasonably priced

• U

Ursula · Married on 06/20/2015

Marcia was wonderful to work with! She had lots of suggestions and made our Kauai wedding the experience of a lifetime. We wanted a simple beach ceremony and Marcia listened to us and made it happen. Marcia and her staff get very high marks. Christine Nelson (photographer), Jennifer Easterly (wedding day coordinator) and the Rev. Lopaka Barrett were all great.

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/16/2015

Marcia was absolutely wonderful! She was very sweet, genuine and easy to get in contact with. She is very organized and always responded to my calls and questions. On our wedding vow renewal day, it was raining and she was able to make calls to the minister and day of coordinator and reschedule it for the next day like we requested. She put me at ease when I felt so worried about the weather. She was great about confirming the new plans via phone and email. Everything was so perfect! We got married in the sunshine and on the beach! I couldn't be happier! She made our day very memorable. And I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Marcia!! You were amazing!!!

cindy · Married on 03/21/2015

Kauai Dream Weddings is a vendor I would recommend to everybody. Marcia was a complete God send to my new husband and I. She was more than just somebody to work with she became a friend. We are looking forward to going back to Kauai and we will be getting in touch with Marcia as friends. Awesome awesome person.

Heather · Married on 03/20/2015

Marcia was absolutely amazing! Any questions or concerns I had were answered right away. I could tell she was very experienced and knowledgeable from our first e-mail, which really made me feel better since our wedding was a destination wedding. I really didn't have to do much of anything to prepare for the wedding except for show up where she scheduled for me to be. Everything turned out perfect!

Marcia was excellent in coordinating our vow renewal and was very flexible when the forecast called for rain. We were able to switch it to the next day without any issues.

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2014

Marcia is always available to answer questions and I never felt like anything was left to chance. She had everything taken care of for me so all I had to do was enjoy my special day!

Louis · Married on 10/10/2014

Great experience loved the service Marsha provided

Catie · Married on 08/15/2014

Marcia did perform an exquisite job on our special day. She was truly a pleasure to work with. Her being responsive, professional and personable, were the perfect traits in her beautiful character, which in combination, make her the perfect wedding planer that she is. We put our complete trust into her to take care of our "Unique Day". And, she did deliver so much more than we could ever ask for. Such a wonderful experience and lovely memories that will last forever. Loved our Hawaiian / Christian Ceremony. The photographer was excellent, creating lifelong images for us and our Loved ones to cherish. Another distinct touch of hers is her being fun and I was also very relieved to realizing she was open to my making suggestions. Thank you, Marcia for your help in creating an amazing wedding day for us !

Andera · Married on 07/07/2014

If you are looking for the little something to make your wedding special Marcia is the wedding planner for you. Thanks again for the support and kindness you showed to me and matt. You truly made our special day wonderful!!!! Mahola