84 Reviews for Kauai Aloha Weddings, INC

Religious (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
83 Kauai Aloha Weddings, INC Reviews

My wife Kandis and I had thought about many settings for our wedding and we are so happy that we chose Kauai Aloha Weddings for the service. Haunani coordinated the whole event down to the smallest detail and everything was perfect! The photographer Ralph and videographer Dorrian were really great to work with and the Pastor Marde Marcos was the best! We felt like we were sharing an afternoon with good friends! We can't say enough about how happy we were with our wedding day! Thank you again, Haunani!

Chris and Kandis
Peoria, AZ

Profile Picture Chris, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A friend recommended Haunani and Mark when we were headed to Kauai and thinking about tying the knot. With only two weeks to plan the event (a very small one on Hanalei Beach!) Haunani knew just who to call and how to set everything up. The cost was reasonable and well worth the price of not having to figure out all the details, find multiple vendors, figure out all the rules, etc. Haunani and Mark were very responsive and helpful. Our wedding went perfectly and we couldn't be happier with how organized and professional it felt. Our minister, Marty, and photographer, Ralph were wonderful. They helped us feel at ease and knew just what to do!

Profile Picture Diane, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife Debra and I were actually considering going without a wedding planner. When we realized the amount of coordination our wedding day would require it became apparent that the only way to have all our guests enjoy themselves (without delegating tasks) at our wedding and reception was to bring in a wedding planner. I can't convey enough how fortunate we were when Haunani came to our attention and was actually available on our wedding day. We came to Kauai to tie the knot and Haunani provided the string to bring everything together!
Thank you again Haunani!
Mahalo,
Brian & Debra
Seattle WA.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Haunani was very professional and responded to my emails very promptly. Haunani went above and beyond to make our Wedding special. I would highly recommend Kauai Aloha Weddings to anyone. Mahalo

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Haunani was kind and helpful in getting us just what we wanted for our wedding day. Everything was explained to us upfront and kept very professional. We never could have done what she did on our own! Thanks so much! Aloha!

Profile Picture Karri, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Haunani helped us create the perfect elopment wedding and made the whole experience relaxing and stress-free! She was always quick to respond to questions via phone or email and was very accomodating with all our personal requests. She even held our infant son during the ceremony! Our experience was amazing and I would definitely recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding in Kauai!

Profile Picture Melissa , 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Haunani Rossi made my wedding PERFECT!!! She is wonderful !!! Would and I have recommended my friends to her. If I had to sum it up in one word “AMAZING ‘

Profile Picture Susie, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Haunani made the entire planning process and day of completely stress free. Everything was perfectly planned and the experience of being married on the beach we chose was something we will remember for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Haunani provided a wonderful wedding day for us! She kept me on task every day leading up to our day, from the weather to things I decided to add at the last minute. She easily accommodated us with a party of 17. The minister and photographer were also wonderful and nice to not have to worry about those details.

Profile Picture char, 7/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife grown children and I came to Kauai to celebrate our 30 anniversary with a wedding vow renewal and chose Haunani Ross. What a great choice we made. Haunani made all of the arrangements from officiant to ukulele player to location. All areas she selected were home runs. The event was greater and more impactful then April and I ever imagined. Haunani, made and maintained contact before we arrived on island, met with us once we arrived and ensured our experience was a success. Keoni, the officiant was superb and include not only April and I in the ceremony, but also our children. Being of Hawaiian ancestry this meant so much to my children and their loves as well. Mark our ukulele player and singer enchanted us with his voice and the songs for John Cruz as well as Israel "Iz" Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole and we thank him from the bottom of our hearts. You can't go wrong choosing Kauai Aloha Weddings and Haunani Ross for you wedding or vow renewal ceremony!!!!! Mahalo nui Haunani, Mark and Keoni for giving us a memory that will definitely last a life time.900

Profile Picture Patrick, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We were married on July 17, 2017 on Waipouli Beach on the east side of Kauai. Our wedding coordinator was Haunani Rossi at Kauai Aloha Weddings.

We live in Texas and have been to Kauai several times, so we were familiar with the island. But we had no idea how to plan a long distance wedding. After some internet searching, we found Kauai Aloha Weddings. We learned that they are locally owned and have in business for over 25 years. After speaking to Haunani on the phone, we felt that she knew exactly what we needed.

Haunani was extremely helpful and always responded quickly to any of our questions. We had a small wedding – just us and four friends. But Haunani made us feel very important and special.

Haunani arranged everything for us. She guided us thru the State of Hawaii marriage license requirements, set up the appointment with the local license agent, arranged the officiant and photographer and handled the beach permit for the ceremony. We even asked her to recommend a restaurant for after the ceremony and the place that she suggested was excellent.

The wedding officiant and photographer that Haunani used were just perfect for our ceremony. Our minister was Marde Marcus and he was just great. He has a very kind demeanor. His words about love and the meaning of aloha made our wedding feel very special. Our photographer was Ralph Nishimoto. As with most people, we were apprehensive about the photos. But Ralph made us feel very relaxed and comfortable and the photos he took turned out to be great.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we have Haunani Rossi and Kauai Aloha Weddings to thank for that!

Mahalo
Yong and Steve

Profile Picture Steve, 7/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A wonderful wedding was made easy with excellent planning and coordination. Every detail was considered and addressed.

Profile Picture Charles, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved Haunani and Mark!!! They are so nice and sweet ?? Haunani was extremely helpful and very patient. I live in San Diego, and Haunani spent a lot of time talking to me on the phone for weeks leading up to the event. She helped me with all the decor by recommending great contacts on the island, with the wedding license process and all other details that I was totally lost about when I called her for the first time. She came to our house and met with us as soon as we arrived in kauai and helped with the last decisions and including the rehearsal :)
On the day of the ceremony, she was with us the whole time getting all the guests together and orienting me on what to do. Her husband Mark is an amazing musician and Hawaiian singer. He plays the Ukulele so so soooooo incredible. If you're thinking to have someone play ukelele at your ceremony, it has to be him!!!!! I didn't want him to stop, we loved his music! Haunani and Mark, thank you for everything!! Thank you for being so patient! We loved you guys! Everything couldn't have been more perfect ??????and you guys were a big part of that!

Joel and Hanna

Profile Picture Hanna, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Haunani & Kauai Aloha Weddings are the best! She came through on short notice after having to release our previous wedding coordinator. She met all of our needs and made arrangements for us in just a few weeks. And the most important part - she made my fiancee, now wife completely comfortable that our day would truly be what she imagined it would be. From arrangements to timing nothing was over looked and everything went off without a hitch. My only advice to you is to trust Haunani, she will deliver....I Would not hesitate to recommend her to all of our friends and family. Kudos to you Kauai Aloha Weddings!

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Haunani was AMAZING! I had a wedding coordinator 1 year prior to my wedding and 6 weeks before hand I could not get a hold of her. I then was recommended to Haunani a she literally threw the wedding of my dreams in 6 weeks. She was knowledgeable and extremely patient. She made my wedding day the best day of my life. I can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing service. Haunani was absolutely fantastic. She made our wedding day so special, she definitely went above and beyond. I cannot say thank you enough.

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Haunani was fantastic! She made the process extremely easy for us! My husband and I married on 07/26/2016 at Na Aina Kai (per Haunani's recommendation). Haunani made our wedding everything we've always wanted. I knew I did not have to worry the day of about our vision coming to life. I trusted her completely.

From the very beginning, Haunani was prompt and professional through email. Anytime she had a concern or question regarding my choices, she would call me for clarification. Honestly, she kinda held my hand through the whole process. I had a lot of other things going on at the time (graduate school, certification exam) and did not dedicate as much time to my wedding as some others may have. Haunani made sure that I wasn't forgetting anything. She made the cost of each item clear. Nothing was ever hidden and she would make sure to get a definitive answer from me before moving forward. The day of the wedding, everything was perfect. Literally, all of her planning was perfect. She organized my family, husband and all of the vendors she chose were fantastic. Our minister was WOW! Marde Marcus was exactly what you would want from a minister. He spoke clearly, beautifully, and every word out of his mouth about love and marriage was sincere. I'm not sure who Haunani used as our vendor for our flowers, but they were GORGEOUS. Also, Na Aina Kai has to be the most beautiful venue I have ever seen in my life. Overall, I was very blessed to have found Haunani and I don't know what I would have done without her.

Haunani thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Vivianne, 7/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Destination, Ceremony, Reception

I am so happy to have had Haunani has our wedding planner! She did a wonderful job! She was so professional, helpful, organized and really went out of her way for us to give us the best wedding ever! I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding! She gets the job done and makes your wedding dreams come true!

Thank you Haunani!

Profile Picture Laci, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a great experience with Haunani, planning our wedding from Texas was difficult but she helped by finding the photograher and minister. Haunani was always available when I called or emailed and was very pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kauai Aloha Weddings Inc was fabulous to work with! Haunani & her husband, and the pastor was very easy to communicate with and understood our needs and wants. Our wedding was a pretty short timeframe, but they made it happen and we are very happy!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination

Haunani was wonderful! I called 3 weeks prior to our trip to Kauai and Haunani walked me through the things I needed to take care of and she handled everything else! Haunani was very kind, extremely professional and incredibly thoughtful! Our wedding was perfect from start to finish. Thank you so much Haunani!!! I would recommend Kauai Aloha Weddings, INC to anyone and everyone thinking of getting married in Kauai!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We wanted a simple intimate wedding on the beach and that is exactly what we received. Haunani could not have been more professional and helpful through the whole process. She went "above and beyond" and could not have pleased us more.

We called other companies on Kauai for information and she was the ONLY one that answered when we called and returned calls with information when needed. We are so glad we found Kauai Aloha Weddings.

Profile Picture User6701556, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony

The best day ever! And made possible by Kauai Aloha Weddings, Haunani did an amazing job organizing and creating a unique experience based on everything we wanted fro our wedding. Perfectly organized, perfectly executed - everything was just perfect! THANK YOU for making a very important day very special and memorable for us.

Profile Picture User6508107, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I did not know what to expect or to do to get married in Kauai. I called Kauai Aloha Weddings from a Google search. They were just what I needed!! Hounani from Kauai Weddings was professional, knowledgable and prompt. The people that she used for flowers, photos etc. were exceptional. She helped make my beautiful wedding in Kauai very easy and memorable.

Profile Picture User6579372, 2+ years ago, 1 Review