Kast Events Reviews

Kast Events 6
  • Shannon

Shannon Mcfayden · Getting married on 01/05/2021

I Need 10 Stars to rate Kast Events

As mother of the bride planning my first wedding ever in a city where none of us lived, I was intimidated and worried about my ability to pull it off. In my first phone call with Cheryl-Anne Kast, I knew I had found our Planner. In a word, she is amazing. Ch eryl-Anne, and everyone on her team, is SO organized, helpful, creative, responsive and calm under pressure. They worked really hard to get to know us and then to personalize the whole experience to our desires, with an unbelievable attention to detail and execution. And they made it fun for us every step of the way. As I reflect on all the various things I spent money on with my daughter's wedding, there is NO better investment we made than hiring Kast Events. And the icing on the cake is that Cheryl-Anne is also a floral designer so she did all of our flowers and decor, and guests have literally told me it was the prettiest wedding they've ever seen. That's because of Cheryl-Anne. She is THE BEST. I need 10 stars to rate Kast.....

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Sue

Sue Barczak · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Epic Chapel Hill Wedding!!!

Kast team was unbelievable. Every detail covered. Always professional. Pleasure to work with, from the first meeting right through to the last minute of wedding. Also, the flowers and arrangements were beautiful. The day itself ran without a hitch and without any surprises. And as parents of the bride, that is exactly what we needed. If we had another daughter, Cheryl-Anne and her team would be our first call.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Grey

Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2019

Above and Beyond!!!!!!!

I worked directly with Cheryl-Anne and Justine at Kast Events and I cannot even begin to describe how amazing they are. I was planning from long distance and they made everything so incredibly. I was more laid back about making decisions which was probably for the best - I went with basically everything they suggested and my wedding day was a literal fairy tale come to life. I gave them some basic color schemes/ideas and it's like they took the picture right out of my mind and created something amazing. I never dreamed that the day would be so perfect and it is all thanks to Kast Events. They worked so incredibly hard so that I didn't have to.

Cheryl-Anne also did my florals - I was speechless when I saw how beautiful they were and the guests could not stop talking about them.

I cannot recommend Kast Events enough - whatever is is that you are looking for I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Kast Events 7
    Kast Events 8

Meghan · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Decision

There are truly no words to describe how grateful I am to Kast Events! Cheryl Anne was incredible to work with - extremely professional and a true talent in the wedding planning business! It was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. Cheryl Anne took what was a few inspiration pictures and made all of my wedding dreams come true (that I didn't even know I had). She really listened to what I wanted and executed it with perfection throughout the 1 1/2 years I worked with her. Cheryl Anne and her team are real gems, they are patient and made everything from start to finish seem flawless.

Everyone in my wedding party and guests commented on what a fantastic job Cheryl Anne and Justine did. I am so grateful for all of their hard work, as we had some rain issues leading up to and day of the wedding. They took all of my stress away and I had the best wedding because of it. Kast Events will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Elizabeth Ross · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect wedding and a wonderful process to arrive at the day...

Cheryl-Anne and her staff are consummate professionals in the work that they do and how beautifully they carry out making a perfect wedding...and I do mean perfect! The manner they approach each celebration is so generous and competent, we felt completely taken care of in every capacity. Their ideas and suggestions were so valuable and meaningful...they wanted to make the wedding exactly what we wanted....and it was so special...we would not have changed a thing and it all unfolded flawlessly!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Emily · Married on 04/06/2019

The makings of a blissful day!

Cheryl-Anne and Justine from Kast events did SUCH a wonderful job making my wedding day the best day of my life! It was truly a blissful and joyous experience for me and my fiance! I know that my lack of stress on that day had everything to do with the work that they put in to the timeline and organizing the different vendors. I felt confident and secure that the day would go as planned and it really did-- better than as planned. I also feel like they really heard me when I expressed what I wanted-- they gave me a survey at the beginning in order to better understand my tastes and desires for my wedding day. The tables, the chairs, the bars, the flowers, the signs, the music, the sparkler exit-- everything was SO perfect!! They allowed me to enjoy the time with my loved ones without worrying about the little details and what would come next-- what an incredible gift! It contrasts with the experience of many of my friends' weddings that seemed to evoke more stress. Thank you so much to Kast Events for all your hard work!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Diana · Married on 09/22/2018

Besides choosing my husband, booking Kast Events was the BEST decision I made during my planning process. Cheryl-Anne and Justine made my experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. Their kindness, organization, and extensive knowledge of the wedding planning process was such a comfort to me during my engagement. They have templates, lists, spreadsheets, timelines... they find a way to cover EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL. with the upmost care and attention. They also took the time to understand what I needed at every moment, when to consult me about details, and when I needed a break from it all. When my wedding day finally came, I felt zero stress, because I trusted that Cheryl-Anne and Justine understood my vision and had everything under control.

I know they've planned many weddings, but they made me feel like I was the most important person, and mine was the most important wedding. People, book Kast Events. You will certainly not be sorry.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Hiring Cheryl-Anne was the BEST decision we made!

Hands down, the best decision we made was hiring Cheryl-Anne and her team at Kast Events & Co. We found all of the other vendors with her help. She was so flexible and really patient. As an out of state bride, I am sure I over-emailed, but CA was always generous with her time. She made the whole event seamless and stunning!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2018

Hiring Cheryl-Anne and her team at Kast Events & Co. was the best wedding planning decision we made. I wanted a wedding that felt like us, something deeply personal, and not cookie cutter or overdone. But I also knew from the beginning that I did not want to be a D.I.Y. bride - our lives are so busy and hectic and I couldn't imagine spending every free minute on wedding planning. Cheryl-Anne made sure that our day was unique and that it reflected our relationship. The ceremony was peaceful and natural, the cocktail hour felt like an elegant garden party, and the barn felt like Southern charm with a touch of glamour. The whole event flowed seamlessly, and it was easily the best party we've ever been to!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kast Events's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was an honor to plan your big day and such a joy to be apart of! Wishing you and Nick a life of love and happiness!

Erin · Married on 04/14/2018

Cheryl-Anne planned our April wedding. She is a PRO. She's got wedding planning down to a science! Beyond her knowledge of local vendors and exceptional talent with flowers, she is sweet, very communicative, reliable, and professional. She REALLY knows the market and helped us pick out incredible vendors. She designed the ceremony and reception and created exactly what we wanted- she is a great collaborator and listener. She is always available and responsive, and truly made me feel supported as a frantic bride! Although she was at a different wedding on our day, her assistant Allison was with us- equally awesome! Cheryl-Anne was with us every step of the way and created the day of our dreams. She makes it look EASY, too! I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Kast Events 9

Madison · Married on 09/02/2017

Looking for the right wedding planner is similar to falling in love - You can’t always explain it, but when you know, you just know. That’s how we felt when we walked out of Cheryl-Anne’s office after our first meeting. It was immediately apparent that she wasn’t just a wedding planner, but also our dear friend. By the end of the planning experience, Cheryl-Anne was even more than that… She was family. Throughout the entire process she was there for us every step of the way. From handling complicated family logistics to intuitively solving theoretical conflicts before they even arose, she was our rock and we wouldn’t have gotten through the experience without her. In addition to her organizational awareness and emotional intelligence, she was also our greatest champion. She understood our vision for the wedding from the very beginning and could speak in our stead to every single vendor, greatly reducing our stress levels. Her suggested ideas were always fantastic and perfectly aligned with our dreams for the wedding day. Simply put, she added magic into every aspect of the experience, culminating into one of the single greatest days of our lives. It wouldn’t have happened without her and for that we will always be eternally grateful.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Kast Events 10
    Kast Events 11

Gina · Married on 07/02/2017

As a bride-to-be from the Washington D.C. area getting married in the Triangle area, we knew that we had to hire an Event Planner! Cheryl-Anne Kast, of Kast Events is by far the BEST Wedding Event Planner in the Triangle area! There are not enough words to express our gratitude for creating a memory that our hearts will cherish forever. Cheryl-Anne was attentive, very responsive, and totally exceeded our vision. Her passion, genuine, and sweet spirit are remarkable and will make any bride feel secure. Logistically, she coordinated and managed our wedding events, including rehearsal at three different venues (21c, Duke Gardens, & The Umstead Hotel & Spa) with ease! Surprisingly, she even made sure a party of 17 stayed on schedule! Her vendor recommendations are by far 4.5+ and we couldn't have been happier with the team of professionals that we worked with from floral design, stationary, decor, cake, to transportation vendors! I don't know what we would of done without Cheryl-Anne and her team! She certainly made every moment of wedding planning such a great experience for us! Five days after our wedding and we're still talking about how grand of an event it was. We certainly consider her a friend!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Julia · Married on 05/27/2017

Cheryl-Anne and her team are fantastic! They were affordable and so easy to work with. Cheryl-Anne is always prepared and has beautiful, creative ideas. Our wedding day was gorgeous and could not have gone any smoother. Her talent also extends beyond wedding planning, she does the most beautiful florals I've ever seen! We had so many compliments on our wedding and flowers. Everything was stunning and a dream come true!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Kast Events 12
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/05/2017

Choosing Cheryl-Anne and Kast Events was by far the best decision we made during our engagement. We couldn't have asked for a better planner, designer, and support system. I had very strong feelings about the look I wanted for my reception and Cheryl-Anne made my dreams and vision a reality in every way. When I had budget concerns, she helped me choose a few areas where we could scale back without losing the overall effect. She thought of details I wouldn't have thought of and was on top of every aspect of the rehearsal, wedding, and reception. On the day of the wedding, everything went like clockwork and it was quite simply a perfect event. Cheryl-Anne had a baby a month prior to my wedding and still never missed a beat. She was attentive, professional, and responsive. In a word...wonderful!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

Cheryl-Anne was such a superstar, and helped my husband and I plan the wedding of our dreams! She went above and beyond to make sure that every last detail was perfect, and the day-of execution was absolutely flawless. To say we couldn't have pulled off our wedding without her would be an understatement. We were planning our wedding from 3,000+ miles away, but she kept us in the loop every step of the way and made everything seem so simple. She was very open to listening to all of our requests and finding ways to make everything we wanted work. She's very responsive and enthusiastic, and has an incredible eye. She also designed all of our floral arrangements herself, and they looked absolutely stunning. I couldn't recommend her enough, and we count ourselves lucky for getting to work with her. Thanks again for everything, Cheryl-Anne!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

​Cheryl-Anne and Allison are beyond amazing! They work tirelessly to make sure your special day is everything you hoped for and more. Kast Events was our day-of coordinator, but they were there for us every step of the way answering every question my mom and I had and providing guidance whenever needed. So many guests commented how everything seemed just perfect at our wedding and how smooth the day went and that can be completely credited to Kast Events. They are so organized and no detail is left unnoticed. I felt completely relaxed on my wedding day knowing everything was in great hands with Cheryl-Anne and her team, and the day truly went better than I could have imagined. I would recommend Kast Events to any bride hoping for an amazing and unforgettable wedding day - I don't think you can do any better than Cheryl-Anne and Allison!

Sent on 07/27/2017

MK · Married on 04/15/2017

If you have the opportunity to hire Cheryl-Anne (aka Superwoman) and her team to plan your wedding, TAKE IT. Without question, this was the absolute best decision we made for our April wedding. From the very start, Cheryl-Anne was incredibly organized, detail-oriented, creative, and full of ideas about how to make the wedding of our dreams fit into our budget. I never felt like she was just my “day-of” planner as we were in contact so often before the big day. She had so many wonderful suggestions for design and vendors, and ended up doing our flowers as well which were absolutely stunning. My fiance (now husband) was hilariously skeptical about hiring a planner, but by the end of the whole process he couldn't stop talking about how incredible Cheryl-Anne (and her awesome team!!) was in creating the best day of our lives. On the day of the wedding, we had a little transportation snafu and the Kast Events team handled it so seamlessly that I didn’t even have time to be stressed. I don’t think there is a more thoughtful, kind, and flexible wedding planning team out there!! We are eternally grateful for all of the hard work, creativity, and precision with which our wedding was executed :) Oh yeah, and Cheryl-Anne had a baby 2 weeks before our wedding day, which should tell you how dedicated and all-around AMAZING she is. So easy to work with, so experienced, so talented. Thank you so much!! :)

Sent on 07/06/2017

Hannah · Married on 12/17/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Cheryl-Anne! She made our wedding run seamlessly. We hired her as our day of planner, though she was helpful and wonderful months in advance. Everything was beautiful and the stress was kept to a minimum thanks to her hard work. We had Kast Events do our flowers as well, and they were absolutely stunning. They truly made all of my dreams come true. I would recommend Kast Events a millions times over!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

karen · Married on 10/29/2016

Used Kast Events for our day of planner. Everything was great, they helped with all questions and made sure my day was perfect.

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/22/2016

If you want your special day to be handled with professionalism, choose Kast Events. If you want to focus on some details and be sure the rest will be handled with detail, choose Kast Events. If you want to work with someone who remains calm, cool, and collected (even while the details of many events are stored in her head), go with Cheryl-Anne of Kast Events. Our special day was all I had hoped for and more. I know Kast Events played the major roll to make it a special night for my wife and me, as well as our guests. We will always choose Kast Events when we need to plan a special event in the future.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Alex · Married on 10/15/2016

Hired Cheryl-Anne Kast to be our day-of coordinator. This wedding dynamo is ridiculously good at her job and just a pleasure to work with. All our meetings and chats leading up to the event always made us feel incredibly at ease when things felt mildly stressful (as wedding planning can be!). As our day-of coordinator, she went above and beyond with a care and attention to detail that is really admirable. Cheryl-Anne also has great relationships with awesome vendors. Right away, she understood our vision and aesthetics for the wedding and executed it flawlessly. A++

Sent on 01/04/2017

Sona · Married on 10/09/2016

I could not give enough high praise of Cheryl-Anne of Kast Events! We hired Cheryl-Anne as our day of coordinator and she was committed from day one, not just on the day itself but well ahead of that. We had to deal with a cross-state move while we were planning our wedding and Cheryl-Anne put us at ease during the whole process with how kind, responsive, and generally on-point she was. We were so pleased and appreciative of her sincere commitment to having our day be perfect. From the beginning, Cheryl-Anne was warm, poised, and put me at ease like an old friend. Add to that her professionalism, talent for thinking outside of the box, helpfulness in bouncing ideas off/with, and confidence in how to get things done in a timely fashion and you have the best wedding coordinator on this planet! She TRULY has a natural knack and talent for it. My husband and I had a slightly more complicated "blended ceremony" and Cheryl-Anne handled it like a champ. She listened extremely well and clarified anything she needed to understand more fully so she could execute flawlessly. I should also add that Cheryl-Anne and her wonderful second-in-command, Allison literally saved our outdoor wedding from disaster over the Hurricane Matthew weekend. They went above and beyond in helping us assess how to handle logistics both the day prior (rehearsal) and the wedding day's events smoothly. Their compassion for keeping us and our guests safe was noticed by all. Cheryl-Anne, you truly were a hero to our family on our wedding day! We are SO grateful!!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Cordelia · Married on 10/08/2016

Cheryl-Anne is amazing! I truly wonder if we would have been able to have a wedding without her!!!! I had never thought to use a wedding planner but with a busy job and a fiance in grad school, plus being new to the area, we needed help! Of all the things we spent money on for our wedding the investment we made in working with Cheryl-Anne was the best money decision we made. She is kind, fun, creative, detail-oriented, flexible, knows everyone, and worked incredibly hard to make the wedding we wanted a reality. Our wedding ended up happening in the midst of Hurricane Matthew, and despite all the challenges caused by the bad weather Cheryl-Anne made sure everything still went off perfectly. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed working with her- she is the best.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kast Events's reply:

Thank you Cordelia! It was such an honor to be a part of your big day! We all wish you only the best!!!

Heather · Married on 10/08/2016

SERIOUSLY, who pulls off THE perfect wedding in the middle of a HURRICANE? Kast Events that's who! Cheryl-Anne is on POINT!! She will absolutely get the most bang for your budget. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She was so amazing to work with. So glad we left the details to her. My partner and I just got to show up and enjoy our day with friends and family. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Cheryl-Anne is AMAZING! Having her as our wedding planner was the best decision we made throughout the planning process. She always responded promptly, if not immediately, to our emails and recommended a great team of local vendors that helped make our day perfect. After communicating with her on almost a daily basis, I truly miss working with her now that our wedding is over. This year, Kast Events was voted Best of Chapel Hill Magazine Awards for Event Planning and I could not agree more. Cheryl-Anne is so talented and somehow manages to do it all. On top of planning, we also had her do our flowers. All of the details she implemented were so beautiful and accented our venue so well. Among the many events she had planned for this October, she made us feel like we were her priority and never a bother. If you are considering whether or not to use a wedding planner, I am here to tell you that Cheryl-Anne is absolutely worth it. Because of her, our wedding day was more perfect than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/22/2016