JVL jewelry Reviews

JVL jewelry 5
JVL jewelry 6
JVL jewelry 7

Andreas · Married on 05/14/2011

I got my ring from them 9 years ago. Looks as good as the day I bought it. Tungsten Carbide men's wedding band

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • Abigail

Abigail · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Quality rings

My fiancé just received his bands and he absolutely loved it

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 08/26/2017

3.5

My husband and are are so please with the quality of the rings. They feel amazing on our fingers.

Katrina · Married on 06/25/2016

The rings are gorgeous. My fiancé wanted a titanium band and there were a lot of choices.

Sent on 04/26/2016

maddie · Married on 03/28/2014

JVL Jewelry really provided me with great service. Not only were they helpful in telling me the difference between Tungsten and Titanium bands, but they didn't pressure me into buying anything just simply informing me about them. I did end up purchasing both mine and my husbands bands from JVL. We chose titanium.They look and feel great.

Sent on 02/07/2013

I was a bit skeptic ordering online because I did not know if the fit I did at the jewelry store would be the same fit the their rings. Thank goodness when I received mine it fit perfectly. I am happy with my titanium wedding band for now I do plan on getting a gold one, but this is perfect for the time being.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Kersten · Married on 08/08/2013

Ladies on a budget I cannot tell you how helpful this company was for our wedding. My cousin gave me a gift card from jvl jewelry because she had already ordered from them and they sent her a gift card to give to friends or family. It's so amazing. My fiancé and I were able to get our rings for just the shipping cost. I have already felt the great quality of the rings because my cousin and her husband have them. We are so excited to finally get our rings.

Sent on 03/22/2013

Mary · Married on 05/24/2013

I had never know about titanium or tungsten wedding bands I always thought you could only get Platinum, gold or silver bands which are really expensive. Luckily we found JVL through a wedding expo that I attended and got a gift card from them. Their rings are much more affordable than gold or silver and just as nice. I got both my ring and my fh ring from jvl. They are very nice and feel like quality rings.

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 11/29/2018

Received a free code for a pair of bands which would be PERFECT for us. We both work with food, so gems aren't allowed and delicate metals are ill advised. Got a pair of tungsten rings, engraved like 10 days after we ordered. They came in so fast, we didn't even get a chance to check the tracking number!
    Engravings did cost $20 each, and shipping was $50, so the total was $90 for rings they normally sell at $250~ but it doesn't seem like they took any less care with our order. Also received a code from them for a free print from another site!

JVL jewelry 8
    JVL jewelry 9
    JVL jewelry 10
    JVL jewelry 11
    JVL jewelry 12
    JVL jewelry 13
  • Jen & Greg

Jen & Greg · Married on 04/22/2016

I got a free ring code from using another vendor. I scoured the web looking for reviews because it seemed to good to be true. I saw so many bad reviews I almost didn't order from them but I did anyway.

There's a great selection to choose from. We ordered the Faith for him ring. They have warranties on their rings. There was a total of five days between placing the order and receiving it in the mail. I like how you can exchange the rings within the first 10 days, since we will have to exchange for a smaller size. I didn't give them a 5 of of 5 because they weren't responsive with my email but I am okay with that.

The ring looks and feels good. It looks like the rings that all the bigger jewelry stores have for hundreds of dollars. I saw reviews where they said the rings they got looked cheap and were made very badly. We feel exactly opposite of that. We are so excited that we got his ring for free and just had to pay for the shipping. Score!

Sent on 01/10/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2016

2.5

We went to a bridal event in April 2015 and received a gift card to get free wedding bands from JVL Jewelry. All we had to do was pay for shipping and handling. I thought it was too good to be true, but we spent less than $100 on our wedding bands.....Wait, WHAT?! haha

Our wedding wasn't until April 2016, but I ordered the bands in June 2015, just to get it over with. Good thing I did that, cause I didn't like the first ring I chose, and, my husband's ring was too small for him. Another great thing is, they let you exchange bands, but you have to pay for shipping every time you exchange.

We reordered, and got our new bands in July 2015, and they were perfect. I can't believe our rings were worth $200-$300, but we didn't pay anything close to that! I guess, sometimes, you get lucky!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Eric · Married on 06/07/2014

We used them because we had a promo card and got a great deal, rings are very nice.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Emma · Married on 10/24/2013

I was a little disappointed when I couldn't get a white gold wedding band just because it was out of my budget. So my fiancé did some research and found Tungsten and Titanium wedding bands. I wasnt too keen on that, but after checking out the website i saw they had really nice rings. We ordered the "Trust" collection his and hers. They came in a timely manner and look amazing.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Aubrey · Married on 08/02/2013

Absolutely love my wedding bands from jvl.

Sent on 02/28/2013

Alexis · Married on 06/10/2017

3.0

The bands are gorgeous, and well made. I'm excited to get to see them on my husbands finger!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Okay well I will start off by saying that they were absolutely the best at customer service. Seriously made me feel very important and that they cared about MY concerns. They have an awesome selection of Tungsten and Titanium rings for generous prices. I would definitely recommend then to a girlfriend.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Nancy · Married on 05/24/2014

4.2

They have quality selections that are reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Cyndal · Married on 08/19/2017

3.5

love the rings they fit perfectly and the engraving is beautiful

Sent on 07/17/2017

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

The wedding bands we ordered came in earlier than expected and the fit is perfect. I would recommend them for anyone looking at an alternative metal for bands.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Received a gift card and I redeemed it. Products are amazing

Sent on 10/22/2013

3.0

I received a gift card for free rings from Bridal Registries. I only had to pay shipping on rings ($50). My rings were "lost" so I contacted Customer Service chat. The rep was rude and very unprofessional. She said they were going to investigate ME for fraud! Well, a few days later they agreed on sending me another set of rings. The next day a neighbor dropped off the box at my house - it had been delivered to the wrong house. I called and cancelled second order.
    Rings are nice, fit well, many options online. Customer service isn't all that.

Sent on 05/02/2014

cloe · Married on 03/22/2014

3.5

I got a gift card from them. I thought it was going to have to pay the difference but when I checked out if covered both of my rings (pricey rings). I was so exited! The quality is great. I got two titanium rings and the only thing I could complain about is that the color is just a little off from the way they look in the photos. Overall, exceptional service.

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • User875063 · 1+ year ago

3.5

The rings are pretty and we love it. However, the engagement in a size 6.5 women ring is really like to the point you can't really tell it's there. Otherwise I am satisfied.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Daryanne · Married on 01/19/2018

3.5

I got some black wedding bands and they are lovely. Very happy. Size was great. They actually got lost in the mail and I called and they sent new ones no hassle. Awesome experience. ❤️

• MrsReed

Tray · Married on 11/10/2013

3.0

Ordered one of my fiance's rings from here. It was affordable and a great quality but the lead times are way too long. When it finally arrived, it was too big although it was his normal ring size. I shipped it back, and had to wait another 60-90 days before the replacement came. Good thing I ordered months in advance.

Sent on 09/16/2013