JVL jewelry Reviews

JVL jewelry 5
JVL jewelry 6
JVL jewelry 7

Melissa · Married on 03/08/2015

Our rings are perfect loved the quality of them

Sent on 03/10/2015

Pablo · Married on 01/24/2015

Is really awesome. This is the ring the I use to my wedding and I recommended to every body.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Bailey · Married on 12/27/2014

I won a free wedding band set from them and I loved their selection and was super happy to get a free really nice titanium wedding band!

Sent on 05/16/2014

The wedding bands were won at a prize drawing, just paid shipping costs and engraving. Love them!

Sent on 11/08/2014
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 09/27/2014

They were very professional over the phone, also there was not a problem when I had to have a special size since I am 3.75 ring size. I will recommend them to anyone. Could not have asked to deal with better people or a better company.

Sent on 08/20/2014

They have an excellent selection on wedding bands that are durable and hard to damage. I prefer the look of the mens bands and ordered 2 for husband from their company which he was pleased with

Sent on 10/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2014

I now own 3 sets of rings for my husband and I. We love them to death.

Sent on 07/14/2017

The rings were very nice and at a great price!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Jacquelin · Married on 06/21/2014

JVL is great to work with. Super speedy and their replacement policy is amazing!

Sent on 03/23/2017

we got our wedding bands from here and love them! they had great prices and a good variety of bands. we both couldnt be happier with our rings!

Sent on 01/19/2014

My FH already spent a fortune on my engagement ring and now I didnt want him to do the same with our wedding bands. We found JVL Jewelry through a friend who had a good experience with them. I also read a lot of reviews on A LOT of wedding sites and they had so much good feed back. We ordered an amazing set that we absolutely love.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Madison · Married on 02/22/2014

Last month I attended a wedding expo and left with a couple things. One thing was a gift card from JVL Jewelry. I took a look at their site and they had a nice selection of wedding bands. I waited a little to order because I wasn’t sure on how this gift card would work…was there a trick. I ended up trying it out and surprisingly my gift card was redeemable for 2 rings! This was way too good to be true. All I had to pay for was shipping? Well I got my rings last week and they look great. Absolutely no catch. Just 2 really nice titanium rings for me and my fiancé.

Sent on 02/08/2013

danika · Married on 02/05/2014

I Love my rings. I saw that they were able to do engraving on them and my fh and i got Hebrew script on our. Its looks so well done. Thank you jvl!

Sent on 02/15/2013

lauren · Married on 11/30/2013

I won a pair of titanium wedding bands from JVL through a bridal registry site, and I love them! I am most pleased with the fact that they match and my fiancee looks amazing with his ring. I have a diamond wedding band that I got as my engagement ring, and they look perfect with each other. There was a wide selection for the type of rings they have, and they engrave rings on request.

Sent on 11/17/2013

marissa · Married on 11/16/2013

My FI and I got our wedding bands from jvl using our gift cards and when we checked out all we had to pay for was shipping for both of the rings. We received our rings about 2 weeks ago and they look fantastic. Such a great deal for some quality rings.

Sent on 03/07/2013

Jenny · Married on 11/16/2013

Shopping with jvl was easy. When I went on their online store I was not expecting the vast selection that they had. Especially because we were getting our wedding bands for free with a gift card that we had received at a bridal expo. My fiancé and I chose the rings we wanted and they DID NOT have to be the same style. We did have to pay the shipping, but its not bad when you're getting two gorgeous wedding bands for FREE.

Sent on 03/14/2013

anni · Married on 10/10/2013

I was beyond happy when I got my rings from jvl jewelry. We got titanium wedding bands and we are really pleased with them. Now that we have them we probably wont get gold wedding bands at all because the titanium is supposed to last much longer than gold. Really happy with our rings.

Sent on 03/28/2013
  • Tarra

Tarra · Married on 10/05/2013

We got a gift card for JVL Jewelry through a wedding show and ordered our rings. They came very fast and are beautifully made. At some point our fingers swell up or something because for a month or so I couldn't get it on. But that wasn't a big issue because when you buy their jewelry you get a lifetime trade in warranty on your ring, so whenever for whatever reason you can trade your ring in for $30 and get a new style, size whatever. This is an awesome deal because we can get new rings anytime we want.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Brenna · Married on 09/14/2013

My experience with having jvl as one of my vendors was great. My fiance and i had received a gift card from them and I looked at their rings online. Unfortunately, I couldn't view them in person because they are an online web based store. I picked mine and my FI's ring out and then used are gift cards that covered both our costs. Such an amazing deal and when we got our rings they were perfect. Thanks to jvl we were able to save a lot of money.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2013

They have the greatest options. Tungsten or Titanium with warranties. Their rings dont break or scratch. We had our rings 2 weeks after ordering them. Their website is jvljewelry.com

Sent on 08/05/2013

karmyn · Married on 06/16/2013

How awesome were they? GREAT! I received a gift card from them and was able to purchase not only my wedding band but also my husbands. We got a set that was from the titanium line. I got engraving on mine and my husband didn't now he wants

Sent on 02/06/2013

Helen · Married on 05/22/2013

As a couple look through there rings. If you have questions, call them. They will give you all the answers you want. Remember if it's your first set and you have a gift card. You only have to pay $50 for shipping and the rings are yours.

Sent on 04/03/2017

victoria · Married on 05/10/2013

My fi and I are quickly approaching our wedding day and its just now that i have been able to find time to review some of our vendors. One of them was jvl. We had such a pleasure ordering from them. It was very convenient and we also had a gift card from them and it covered the cost of both our rings. That was a BIG SAVER! I was soo happpy. All we had to pay for was our shipping.

Sent on 03/08/2013
  • Mrs. NewBeginnings

Mary-Imani · Married on 05/05/2013

Absolutely loved the rings! And for only $50. Can't be beat!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Me and my fh got our rings and they look great. Can't wait to show them off.

Sent on 02/15/2013