Just Marry! Reviews

100 | Orlando, FL

100 Reviews for Just Marry!

Just Marry! 1
Just Marry! 2
Just Marry! 3
Just Marry! 4
Just Marry! 5

Stacey · Married on 12/12/2014

It was a magical wedding day for me and my husband in the Butterfly Garden at the Hard Rock Hotel in Disney World in Orlando, Florida!!! I absolutely love saying that. Jennifer was the best in getting my last minute wedding together! If you are getting married anywhere in Florida, give her a call!! I wish I lived closer to her for all my event/planning!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Just Marry!'s reply:

Stacey, Thank you for your kind words. We love delivering magic!

Kristen · Married on 11/14/2014

Jennifer at Just Marry! was simply amazing! We planned our whole wedding from out of state and Jennifer made everything run smoothly. She was quick to answer any questions we had and was very reassuring through all my wedding day nerves. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her!!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Ashli · Married on 10/18/2014

Jennifer Haskell was so great! She helped me with every detail along the way and provided so many ideas and options that I was unsure of. She helped make me feel so at ease on the day of and I knew she had everything under control! Its hard to relinquish control after planning my wedding for a year but I knew Jennifer understood what I wanted and made sure it happened!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Leah · Married on 10/12/2014

Living in the uk and planning our wedding in orlando was a bit daunting, but just marry made it so easy! Everyone I dealt with, especially Karen and Jen, were amazing! Anything they could do, they did and our wedding day was perfect! I can't recommend them enough. Thank you!

Sent on 11/05/2014

My wedding coordinator Jennifer was very helpful. I planned my wedding with her online while I was out of the country.We communicated frequently and she took care of all my request . When I returned she met me onsite to go over things.I found this to be very helpful and calming since I chose the venue online.Jennifer handle everything very professionally the day of my wedding and everything turned out great! I highly recommend Just Marry and Jennifer.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Ali · Married on 06/30/2014

An absolute pleasure working with Amanda and the team at just marry! Made our dream of a Disney wedding come to life :)

Sent on 07/10/2014

Erin · Married on 06/28/2014

Diana was a gem to work with. She took over all the details I had been planning for months and made sure that I had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding. She certainly helped me stay calm knowing my wedding was in good hands. I will recommend Just Marry and Diana to anyone I know!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Everything on our wedding day came out perfectly. It was the most wonderful day a couple could ever ask for!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Ali · Married on 06/14/2014

Absolute pleasure to work with Amanda & the rest of the team! My wedding was literally worry free thanks to them! Thank you again!!! And our ceremony was simply perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Keltie · Married on 06/07/2014

I had Diana as my wedding planner. She was amazing! I can honestly say I couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2014

When I interacted with Jennifer, she was great. She was on maternity leave for awhile, which I certainly do not fault her for, but while she was gone I primarily interacted with someone at the hotel. Even when she returned, I still continued to interact with the hotel rep because I had already made a repertoire with her. Let me tell you though, on the day of the actual wedding, Jennifer's service was invaluable. She was amazing! Totally organized with a schedule, and I was very much at ease because I knew everything would run smoothly with her in charge. Any little hitch, she was right there to fix it. Totally attentive and I'm really glad that I had her!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2014

We live in NJ, and got married on May 16th at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. We used Jennifer Haskell from Just Marry as our event planner. Jennifer Haskell was amazing throughout the whole planning process. She really went above and beyond, and made sure every detail was perfect for our wedding day. She understood our taste and budget, and I ran every idea I had past her first. I used every single suggestion and recommendation she gave to us, and not one disappointed. Jennifer and her team were there for our rehearsal and the whole day of the wedding and I did not have to worry about a thing; they handled everything on our behalf. I was able to enjoy my wedding day and spend time with my friends and family without any stress. I felt like she had become a close friend, and I would recommend using Jennifer Haskell to anyone planning an event- I would not have been able to do it without her!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Diana Stylianou is phenomenal!!!! Any bride would be lucky to have Diana on their side. Friendly, helpful, professional, honest, down to earth.. She did more then she had to. Very organized, timely, and knowledgable.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Erica · Married on 03/15/2014

Jennifer Haskell and her team waere AMAZING!! She provided timelines, prompt responses, great advice, and communicated with all the vendors. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was assisted by Taylor, Joanna, and Jennifer Harper on the big day, and they were all phenomenal, they even bustled my dress! Highly highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/24/2014

michelle · Married on 01/18/2014

Jennifer was my wedding planner and she was absolutely amazing!! Not only was she always available but no question was ever a bother. She truly listened to what I wanted for my big day and made it happen. My wedding was better than I ever could have imagined. Most importantly for me it was stress free, Jennifer took care of everything!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Carly · Married on 01/11/2014

I was lucky enough to work with Just Marry for my "day of coordination." I had the opportunity to work with both Jennifer and Diana and both women were fantastic. They took a lot of pressure off my shoulders, not only on the day of the wedding, but throughout the entire process. The day came together absolutely beautifully and I could not have asked for more! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 02/20/2014

Cynthia · Married on 12/13/2013

Working with Just Marry was an amazing experience. Diana was a pleasure to work with and took all the stress of planning a wedding away. From the beginning planning to the end of our reception these ladies were professional and fun to work with. I'd hire them again and highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2014
  • Demi

Demi · Married on 10/19/2013

Jennifer Haskell is my hero! We had a very complex wedding with surprises around every corner and Jennifer handled every detail with grace! Never once was the team snippy with guests, they did EVERYTHING I asked of them, and they were such a joy to work with. We will truly miss speaking to her after being so close to her for the past year. Saying goodbye was not fun. If you ever need a wedding planner, you simply MUST have Jennifer or you'll be selling yourself short!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2013
  • Yelena

Yelena · Married on 10/11/2013

Great team and amazing planners! my wedding came out beautiful! thank you for all your help and expertise. Very happy with our wedding the Hyatt Grand Cypress resort. Couldn't have asked for a better team!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Laura · Married on 09/22/2013

Jennifer was absolutely amazing and perfect! She was extremely responsive and quick with her replies when inquiring for questions and recommendations. Incredibly detail-oriented, I never had to worry about a thing from our first meeting until the very end of our ceremony. She's quick-thinking and an amazing problem solver, even for the most random things. I would not recommend any other person but her! She was a complete gift to my mother and I and kept us sane :)

Sent on 03/23/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2013

I could not have pulled of the wedding if it weren't for Just Marry. I planned my Florida wedding from Texas and they made sure all of the details were covered. When we had to move the ceremony inside, everything got moved and all of the guests still made it, and we started on time. It was great to have someone there to help get everyone where they needed to go. I could not be happier with Just Marry. If you work with them, know that you are in great hands!

Sent on 09/07/2013

timica · Married on 08/31/2013

This is Timica and I got married on 8/31/13 at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, FL and the stress of planning is finally over! : ) We wanted to take the time out to Thank You and your team for making our wedding journey a day to remember. From day 1, before I was introduced to Kristin, Karen you were so detail with helping me and answering any questions that I had. You made this a smooth transition. You were wonderful and I really felt like you cared, from assisting me with finding a florist "Petals by Design" to assisting me with the worksheet. I just can't explain how thankful I was to get the assistance I did from you. Your follow up responses were always in a timely manner. You are the BEST : )

With that being said, I will really like to let you know how thankful and appreciative Christopher and I were to have Kristin and her team there the day of our wedding. She was amazing, she did what she was suppose to do and was on point every step of the way. She was not only helpful, but she was knowledgeable and understanding. She made me feel relaxed and calm. The day of my wedding was the best day ever thanks to her, despite the rain at the end of the ceremony : ) She made sure everyone was where they needed to be, she followed and checked up with my vendors and guided them where they needed to be. I literally had nothing to worry about, thanks to her. The day of my wedding was nervous because it was count down before I say "I do." She was there on time and Kristin came an introduced herself and even communicated with me via text before she came to the hotel. I had no idea what was going on an hour before the ceremony, but I was stress free. Kristen is an asset to the company and she is made to do this. I wanted to take the time out to let you know. We are excited about our future.

Thanks so much for the Just Marry Team, you guys have no idea, you were AWESOME : )

Sent on 09/25/2013

Vanessa · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Rosen Shingle Creek on June 22,2013. Through our wedding package we were provided with a wedding planner from Just Events! We were lucky enough to work with Diana. I was a very hands on bride and did not think I would need a planner. I am so happy I had Diana. She answered every question I had, literally within minutes. She made sure everything was set up and went smoothly. She even helped fix my bustle when it broke on the back of my dress during the reception. My advice is to hire, at least, a day of planner. It is so worth it!

Vanessa and Patrick

Sent on 07/15/2013

Just Marry was included in my site fee and I would not have been able to plan this wedding without the help of Jennifer Haskell. She was ready and willing to help me with all of my planning needs. She went with me to all of my vendor meetings and coordinated everything for the day of so I could sit back and relax.

Sent on 06/14/2013
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 03/03/2013

Choosing to work with Just Marry, especially Jennifer H., was by far the best decision my husband and I made in regards to planning our wedding. Jennifer was very punctual in her responses to us and was always available for us if we need her. She was very detail oriented and really focused on making sure that our needs and wants were taken care of in a timely manner and that every detail for our wedding day was accounted for. We added day of services which is an absolute must have for your wedding day so that you don't have to deal with making sure all of the vendors arrive on time. Jennifer H. and her assistants made our wedding day run smoothly and we can never thank them enough for ensuring that we had a blast and everything was in order. I cannot not even imagine how we would have gotten everything done with them! I would definitely recommend Just Marry for wedding planning as I'm sure any of the women would be great to work with. Wedding planning with Just Marry is worth every penny is a must have!!!

Sent on 03/11/2013