8 Reviews for June Films LLC

8 June Films LLC Reviews

June was a pleasure to work with. We've already re watched the video a couple thousand times. Very professional!

Profile Picture User7249468, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

June is very easy going and a pleasure to work with. She's very professional, on time, and creative. Our of all my wedding vendors she is the most memorable. I love her!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Book her early! She's the best! Very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Ye San, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

June is AMAZING! The quality of her work is astounding. Due to scheduling conflicts I was not able to meet June in person before the wedding, but when I saw her on the day of my actual wedding I was greeted with a big warm hug and worked with her the rest of the day like she was an old friend! And the turnaround time was amazing, A week later i had a rough cut of the wedding. Who does that?! When we saw the video- tears. Just straight up tears. June had amazingly reasonable prices too. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in a heartbeat. She will not disappoint you at all!! She's extraordinary. Thank you June, you are awesome. We appreciate you very much so. –Christine and Phonan

Profile Picture Christine, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

June was probably one of the easiest vendors we worked with. She was so responsive and she always tried to make it easy on us - coming to meet us near our house or offices. Her communication style is flawless and straight forward, which makes it magically easy when trying to communicate the details in things like video shots, picture frames, important people, moments and decor details. She caught so many moments that we didn't even see-- incredible moments. She captured our personalities and the day beautifully. Her eye for those 'special moments' is next level and she was so proactive in making sure things moved along perfectly, while working in tandem with our photographer. It was as if June knew who our close friends and family were, or was a family member, by how well she captured our day and the special people in our lives. I've seen several of her wedding videos (June Films), and they all are better than any wedding video I have ever seen. The final video was so smooth and beautiful - it was like watching a professional movie or music video, not a home video. I'd recommend her a hundred times over.

Profile Picture Mauri, 8/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

June was the videographer, editor, producer and director of our wedding videos and we would hire her again and again. And since we've only got one wedding, we hope she'll be shooting our 25th anniversary. For real.

Let me begin by saying that I am a movie director and an editor on movies and TV shows. Her task was difficult because I almost always think when people make things - I wish I could just do that myself. So it is with a full and happy heart that I write that I could NOT have done any of this better than June did. In fact, her sensibility was better and smarter and more beautiful than we'd even hoped.

Her eye for detail and ability to capture moments is uncanny. We worried after the wedding that June missed big parts of the day - mostly because we didn't feel or see her. We were surprised and thrilled when we saw our videos because not only was she there to capture those moments, but she found the BEST angle and most perfect shots. How did that happen? We have no idea. Such is the skill that June brings to this.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

June did an amazing job i absolutely LOVE my video, her professionalism, communication skills and creativity are unparallelled! I would highly recommend her and am happy to give a personal reference.

Profile Picture Ivy, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

June was excellent! Everyone that sees the video is impressed with how much this represented our personalities and our wedding day -- and the modern take on a traditional wedding video. We would highly recommend June to anyone! She is professional, thorough, fun, and responsive.

Profile Picture Sloane, 9/1/12, 1 Review