16 Reviews for Joyous 442 Event Planning + Design

Budget Analysis (1)
Guest List (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
16 Joyous 442 Event Planning + Design Reviews

If I could give 100 STARS -- I would -- WOW, just WOW! I got married on June 23, 2018 & hired Joyous 442 for Month of Coordination, and they surely out did themselves. I was an out of town bride, and the minute I talked to Vicki on the phone I knew she was the one I wanted. There was something comforting about her and I never once doubted her taste nor her suggestions. From start to finish, Vicki was quick to respond to emails and make suggestions; she quickly answered any question or concern that I had. Vicki also made my beautiful invitations, as well as the information & rsvp cards. Additionally, she did the non-floral decor for the reception, which was impeccable! Budget was tight, but Vicki provided many options to choose from. On the day of the wedding, she was a BOSS! Got floral where it needed to be, everything I needed displayed was done without any hesitation. I virtually had to worry about NOTHING! Even the little hiccups we had with food/bar service, Vicki and her assistant, Chelsey, took care of it. Chelsey was also very attentive to us (my husband and I) throughout the wedding making sure we had everything we needed & that we were enjoying ourselves. Chelsey also made our beautiful/unique signs for the bar. After the wedding, we dealt with a few hiccups that Vicki went out of her way to help us with. I will be forever grateful for Vicki & Chelsey as they made one the most special days of our lives' run so smoothly. They are worth every dang penny & more. We received so many compliments on the elegant, yet simple decor. My mom & sisters were also highly impressed by their ability to get things DONE! THANK YOU VICKI & CHELSEY!

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things !! Vicki went above and beyond to make everything come together. She was so good with my needy groomzilla ;) she was never more than a phone call away to settle his nerves

Profile Picture Ashley , 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

SO thankful for Vicki and the J442 team! I didn't have to worry about anything at all on my wedding day because it was already handled. The timeline was detailed and precise. I went to vicki with all my concerns and she helped with each one! Book her!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicki and Joyous 442 were a blessing! I couldn't imagine our wedding day with out Vicki's vision to bring ''us'' to the wedding decor and setting for our guest. She made everything easy, stress free and absolutely perfect for the unusual venue which was the family ranch. Thanks to the Joyous 442 for transforming it into the beauty it was and the best coordination on our day! I would choose Joyous 442 and Vicki over and over.

Profile Picture Krystal, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicki and her team at Joyous 442 were phenomenal! They handled all of the decorations at our wedding and it turned out gorgeous! We couldn't have been happier with the outcome! All of the decorations and the little details were beautiful! They made our dream wedding picture perfect! We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Event Design

Where to begin..... There are so many good things to say about this wedding planner and we were so pleased that it makes it difficult to put it all into a short paragraph. We hired Vicki for partial planning services for my daughter's wedding because we wanted to do a lot of it ourselves, but we were from out of town and definitely needed some help. Vicki was a Godsend! She pretty much caterers her services to what you want and need and she does her best to help you stay within your budget. Vicki is calm and kind and she listens, all the while still getting things done and managing difficult vendors with grace. Vicki and her team worked tirelessly to meet and exceed our expectations. My daughter had definite ideas regarding decorating and design and so did I; Joyous 442 helped to make our ideas reality and give my daughter the wedding of her dreams and on the day of the wedding we didn't have to concern ourselves at all with anything other than getting ready for the wedding; which was priceless. I feel like we not only hired a wedding planner, we made a new friend! I highly recommend Joyous 442 for wedding planning services!
Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Tonya, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Joyous 442 is the perfect name for this group of amazing women. They will add to the joy of your event from start to finish and handle things you won't even think of when you begin planning. Their challenge for our event? Take an old country dance hall and turn it into a winter wonderland wedding venue. Then, flip it for the dance. They acted as coordinators for the rehearsal, they kept everything on track all weekend, they served as hostesses for our appetizers, hot chocolate bar, wine area, and candy bar keeping it all replenished. During the dinner they made sure we all had what we needed and treated the bride, groom, and parents like kings and queens....and the best moments? At the end of the wedding evening when this mother of the bride was exhausted as I'm sure they were, too, they had such a calming effect asking what they could do to help us wrap up the event, get our car loaded, etc. Vicki and Chelsey, I can't begin to thank you enough. The special touches at the end were so appreciated.

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I can NOT say enough about how great Vicki is. I fell in love with both her and her designs the first day we met her. She took the stress away from having to worry about planning every little detail. All I had to do was show her some colors of what I wanted and she took it from there and she completely blew us away. She goes above and beyond to make sure you get exactly what you want on your special day, if not more! Anytime anyone mentions getting married, I tell them they need Vicki!

Profile Picture Marlene, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Looking back at my wedding, I have absolutely ZERO regrets! Vicki was a huge part of me being able to feel this way. She took care of things we discussed exactly how I wanted it done, and she took care of things that needed to be done that I couldn't even think of. She recommended excellent vendors that we used as well, she has a lot of really helpful connections. Vicki truly cares about you and your wedding, and you definitely want someone with a heart such as that going through this process. I have zero hesitations recommending Joyous 442 to anyone, you will be extremely glad you chose them.

Profile Picture K'lynn, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

To say I was absolutely blown away with Joyous 442 would not be giving them enough credit. My wedding was perfect and it had sooo much to do with Vicki! I met with her shortly after I got engaged and I showed her the direction I was going for with the decorations. She took what I wanted and ran with it. Every idea I had she turned into a reality and made it even better than I could imagine. Every detail was covered. There isn't one thing I would have changed. She was extremely helpful and took so much stress off of me. I knew with out a doubt the venue would be a dream come true... And it was!!! I've seen brides freak out when it came to decorating for there receptions and it was so relieving to know she had everything covered. Would I recommend Joyous 442?? Heck yes! They will do as little or as much as you want and make your special day perfect!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The word we use to describe Vicki is "unflappable." She took our wedding and all of its challenges and turned it into a dream. The two words she always said to us when we asked if something could be done? "Of course." Then she would set off to make it happen. And she did. Every time. She was generous, patient, compassionate, and she sported a healthy sense of humor, all of the things that this bride needed in spades! A week has passed since our wedding, and I have to confess that I miss talking to her. I trusted her implicitly. She became a friend, and I highly recommend Vicki and all of the vendors that she works with.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Vicki did an amazing job of bringing our vision to life. I loved how organized she was and was always able to keep up with our changing of minds. She did an outstanding job on the décor and kept calm during the rain crisis. I am the mother of the bride and couldn't have pulled this wedding off without the help of Vicki. She was amazing.

Profile Picture Denise, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning

Vicki was a tremendous help to us as a Coordinator for our wedding in Austin, TX. We planned our wedding ourselves, and having her help to orchestrate everything was priceless. She kept great communication, helped us create our timeline, kept in contact with all my vendors, orchestrated the rehearsal, and most importantly made everything happen on our wedding day. There are too many things she did to mention! We were so grateful to have her help.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4799880, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

We tried our hand at planning a destination wedding, and quickly realized we were in over our heads. We contacted Vicki and she was quick to assure us that everything would be okay. She got to know us as a couple, asked us some style and preference questions and proceeded to create the wedding of our dreams. Beyond getting married, hiring Vicki with Joyous 442 was the best decision we made. Everything was beautiful and perfect in every way, no details were overlooked, no flower out of place, no vendor unaccounted for. Wedding day/night ran so smoothly. In fact, we rarely saw her and her team all night, but were told by numerous guests how helpful they were and how everything flowed together seamlessly all night. I'd without a doubt recommend Vicki to anyone looking for someone who has an eye for detail, is incredibly professional, quick to respond, and overall a joy to work with. Thank you Vicki, you were a Godsend!

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicki did an amazing job with my bridal shower and wedding. Our wedding was well decorated and coordinated by her. I gave her a few ideas and she expanded those pictures into a beautiful event. My expectations were very high and she exceeded them. The day of the wedding was stress free for me and very magical!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I had no idea where to begin in planning my wedding. Vicki helped guide me every step of the way - from helping us choose the perfect venue, find a photographer, caterer, florist and even a band. All within our budget. I told her my color and style preferences and she styled the wedding, rehearsal dinner and reception meticulously and beautifully. I was stress-free the day of the wedding, knowing she had everything taken care of. She gave me a detailed schedule to keep us on track the entire planning period. My wedding planning was not stressful on my fiancé and I and the wedding day was everything I wanted it to be. After all the horror stories I hear about brides planning their weddings, I felt so grateful and smart to have hired Joyous 442 to take care of ours.

Profile Picture Cortney, 1/3/15, 1 Review