31 Reviews for JL Original Designs

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
30 JL Original Designs Reviews

Jen was a pleasure to work with to create my custom wedding invitations. She was very patient walking me through the process and discussing all of my options. I am quite the indecisive bride and she was so helpful in providing proofs and samples to see what I liked best! She’s creative and easy to work with, five stars!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Thank you Jen for helping to make our special day so beautiful! The growler sunflower arrangements were perfect and everyone raved about how beautiful they were! Thank you for being so flexible with meeting up prior and your responsiveness was much appreciated with the photo updates as were you putting together the arrangements.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

JL Originals was simply the best. I originally thought that I did not need a planner but, after seeing the planning schedule/checklist, I realized I was in way over my head. They are the only reason my wedding actually happened. There were lots of lists involved, and I love lists, but seriously - I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day-of, except being the bride. They handled everything - every vendors, the guests, setup, tear-down, children with swords (yes, that was a thing), everything. I would have surely driven myself to a breakdown if I had tried to do all of that, myself.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jen was fantastic to work with for my wedding! She helped me stay on track with my wedding timeline and make sure I was checking items off my to do list. She provided expert advice along the way to assist with decision making and working with vendors. She also helped with rehearsal and day of coordination to make sure everything ran smoothly. It definitely put my mind at ease knowing she was there to keep everyone on track and deal with any emergencies! She also created beautiful custom wedding invitations to meet my style!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

We had a great experience! Jen and Kate were great!

Profile Picture Steve, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Jen and her team are absolutely wonderful! They helped with stationery/details, flowers, and coordination for our wedding day. We had a vision, and they helped it come to life. Everyone complimented our invitations, and the flowers were gorgeous! I was so in love with my bouquet; I didn't want to put it down! At the rehearsal, Jen laid out a timeline for the wedding day and helped everything run smoothly. Not only does JL Original Designs offer good quality, but they are affordable and easy to work with. Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

If there was an option for 10 out of 5, I definitely would have selected 10 for everything! I had the pleasure of working with both Julie and Jen and couldn't have been happier. Two fantastic, talented women! JL Original Designs did all of my flowers and were my day of event coordinator. My flowers were even better than I could have imagined and exactly what I wanted. Most florist say 'yes' to everything and then you see samples and you question what you showed them because its obvious its not what you wanted. Not these ladies. I showed a few pictures and just after talking to them I know they understood. I trusted them so much there wasn't even a need to see samples. Its like they could read my mind.... amazing! And boy is Julie a lifesaver! No matter how organized you are, its bound your going to forget something, but don't worry, Julie will make it all better! Whether you need something from your hotel room, a massage, or a friendly reminder to breathe, she's there! and again, you don't even have to look for her, she just knows!

Profile Picture Dionna, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I threw my mom a surprise 70th birthday party and I had no clue what to do. A good friend of mine recommended Jenn from JL Original Designs and I must say she is the best. Wow from the moment we met She took all my worries away. From the invitations to the décor for the party to the thank you note everything was perfect. The pricing was perfect and very very worth every penny. You will not find anyone better trust me. Thank you JL Original Designs for making my moms 70th the best time ever.

Profile Picture Robert, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

JL Original Designs did a stellar job for our 2016 Winter wedding! Jennifer Lawn (Owner) was so very attentive and responsive to all of my phone calls and emails- there was never a delay with her getting back to me. Despite multiple issues we ran into with our other vendors, Jen was there to save the day and came through on everything that was asked of her- she 100% delivered! The banquet room/ceremony design her team put together was just as I had envisioned- she made my wedding day dreams come true! Her attention to detail was impeccable from our bridal party flowers, to table centerpieces to the floating tulle and wreath decor in the banquet room- she did an outstanding job. I would HIGHLY recommend JL Original Designs for all of your wedding needs- and Jen in particular was a pleasure to work with.

Shana Hardin

Profile Picture Shana, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jennifer was great, she helped me figure out exactly what I wanted for my wedding and the room looked beautiful! I highly recommend using JL for any occasion

Profile Picture Monika, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So happy I found Jen for my flowers! She provided absolutely beautiful flowers for a great price. Very easy to work with, she even came to my apartment for meetings! I didn't know very much about flowers but all it took were a couple pictures and she totally got what I was going for. We got a lot of compliments from guests. Jen even texted me the night before with pictures of the arrangements, and made a small last minute change to my bouquet at my request. So, excellent service, excellent price, would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very well done flowers. I loved how she was very good at picking colors out for me.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Would highly recommend. Jennifer went above and beyond to make my flowers amazing and so much more!!!

Profile Picture Dina , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

JL original designs was wonderful to work with. Jen and her assistant Liz were so incredibly helpful and easy to reach throughout the entire process. We used JL original designs for flowers and day of coordinating. They were an incredible value and worked within our strict budget. I never could imagine that I could get such incredible flowers and a day of coordinator for the price we paid. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, I wanted to incorporate succulents into the bouquets and boutineers and Jen and Liz did it perfectly! We met multiple times during the planning process and both Jen and Liz were there with us the day of rehearsal and all day during the wedding to help with everything! I could not recommend them more!

Profile Picture candice, 8/28/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jen was attentive and delivered exactly what I wanted. The flowers for my wedding were stunning!!!!!! She even dropped them off at my house the morning of. I couldn't be more happy with the service! I would definitely recommend her to everyone, in fact I already have!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved everything!! Thanks!! :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Jennifer and her assistant Liz were prompt, professional and communicative throughout the entire process. I initially made contact remotely, as I was assisting my sister in law in planning her wedding. I was impressed at her responsiveness and felt confident that she would be a perfect day of person for their wedding - and they were! I'd recommend their services to anyone who was looking to ease the stress of logistics on any special occasion.

Profile Picture User5046091, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were very pleased with our invitations. We have received many complements on them. Jen was easy to work with and she was very accommodating. We highly recommend Jen.

Profile Picture User4398113, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was always very helpful and patient with me. She always was willing to meet with me and drop things off at my house. She gave me some great ideas and it was a pleasure working with her.

Profile Picture Leann, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations

Thank you very much. The invitations are beautiful and it was so wonderful to work with you. I appreciate you doing everything you did to help make sure the invites were perfect.

Profile Picture alex, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very flexible and I love the fact she travels to you.

Profile Picture User3079269, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Working with Jen of JL Original Designs was the best decision that I made for my wedding! We communicated via email, text and phone, and used a secret board on Pinterest to exchange ideas. She created unique invitations that many of my friends and family still have on display! She also took care of my flowers, as well as putting together my centerpieces and decorating my cake with beautiful, fresh flowers! When the teenage girls carrying the flowers say that they love you, you know she did a great job! Jen was flexible to our needs, and our budget, constantly working to make the event affordable for us. Her services were invaluable, and I look forward to using her for more events in the future!

Profile Picture Staci, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations

JL Original Designs did an amazing job on making all the jewelry and flowers for my wedding. They turned out better than I imagined. I got so many compliments on them that several of my friends used JL for their special events also including baby showers and bridal showers. I will definitely be using JL again.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Jewelry

Very pleasant experience. She made all my flower arrangments and jewlery for my brides maids for way less money than I thought it was going to be. Jen is perfessional and will work around any concern. I am so glad I choose to use her. She is a wonderful women and very talented.

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/21/07, 1 Review