JL Original Designs Reviews

36 | Perkiomenville, PA

36 Reviews for JL Original Designs

36 JL Original Designs Reviews

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2018

Jen was a pleasure to work with to create my custom wedding invitations. She was very patient walking me through the process and discussing all of my options. I am quite the indecisive bride and she was so helpful in providing proofs and samples to see what I liked best! She’s creative and easy to work with, five stars!

Sent on 09/20/2018

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you, Liz, It was a pleasure and we wish you and Drew many years of happiness! We can't wait to see the pictures. Save a piece of cake for us!! Please take a couple of moments to enjoy your day!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful Decorations & More!

JL is a pleasure to work with! She took my vision and pictures and made them a reality. I really loved how responsive she was and that she made the time to meet with me and show me exactly what she was going to do at our venue. It made me feel so comfortable and that we were on the same page. JL took the time to describe different options available and how she could work with our budget. JL went above and beyond with the decorations and I am so happy our venue referred her tous!

Dolly · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic and amazing!!! That is how I describe Jennifer and Julie from Jl Original Designs! My daughter, who is very organized, found them and I was not sure we would require "day of coordinators". Boy was I wrong! They planned ahead with us to develop an organized timeline, which is so very important for a big wedding. Jennifer was present for our large welcome party (191 attended). They coordinated ahead of time with every vendor and bus company because we had a lot of bus transportation. They made sure bus were loaded correctly and the guests knew where to go when arriving and departing. Julie helped all day with 13 women in my suite getting hair and makeup, assisting me with breakfast and lunch deliveries. My decorator was a disaster and Jennifer and Julie somehow found a way to put decor on ten tables when the decorator forgot the centerpieces. They repaired broken boutonnieres, sewed me in my dress when the clasp was not tight enough, worked with the venue food staff to see that all was going well with the guests, comforted the band leader when half the band was stuck behind a huge accident and would be late. Most of all, they took so much stress from me and my daughter so that we could actually enjoy the wedding while all of the glitches were occurring. They are very reasonable for the services they provide. My daughter paid so I am not exactly sure of the fee but I did ballpark the cost. JL did signage for us which was so pretty! I regret that I did not let them do all of the flowers and decor. I know they would have done a fantastic job. Put JL Original Designs in your budget. So worth it. I will never forget those wonderful women!

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Jen and Julie were outstanding! They provided a lot of advice and guidance when planning our wedding! They are both professional, funny and we thoroughly enjoyed spending time with them and we are very grateful with all they did on our wedding day!

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

Thank you Jen for helping to make our special day so beautiful! The growler sunflower arrangements were perfect and everyone raved about how beautiful they were! Thank you for being so flexible with meeting up prior and your responsiveness was much appreciated with the photo updates as were you putting together the arrangements.

Sent on 05/10/2018

JL Original Designs's reply:

It was our pleasure, Congratulations to you and Mike! We wish you many, many years of happiness!!

Heather · Married on 03/17/2018

JL Originals was simply the best. I originally thought that I did not need a planner but, after seeing the planning schedule/checklist, I realized I was in way over my head. They are the only reason my wedding actually happened. There were lots of lists involved, and I love lists, but seriously - I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day-of, except being the bride. They handled everything - every vendors, the guests, setup, tear-down, children with swords (yes, that was a thing), everything. I would have surely driven myself to a breakdown if I had tried to do all of that, myself.

Sent on 05/23/2018

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you, Heather and Nick, We had blast planning your St. Patrick's Day wedding. Loved the kilts, swords and the HAWK! We wish you both many many years of happiness! JL

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Jen was fantastic to work with for my wedding! She helped me stay on track with my wedding timeline and make sure I was checking items off my to do list. She provided expert advice along the way to assist with decision making and working with vendors. She also helped with rehearsal and day of coordination to make sure everything ran smoothly. It definitely put my mind at ease knowing she was there to keep everyone on track and deal with any emergencies! She also created beautiful custom wedding invitations to meet my style!

Sent on 09/20/2018

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you, Katie, You looked beautiful on your wedding day. We wish you and Peter many years of happiness. You were more organized then you give yourself credit for. I must thank you for all your referrals. I loved getting to know everyone!

Steve · Married on 09/09/2017

We had a great experience! Jen and Kate were great!

Sent on 09/13/2017

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you, Steve and Justin! So happy Steve that your Dad found us! We wish you both many years of happiness!!

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

Jen and her team are absolutely wonderful! They helped with stationery/details, flowers, and coordination for our wedding day. We had a vision, and they helped it come to life. Everyone complimented our invitations, and the flowers were gorgeous! I was so in love with my bouquet; I didn't want to put it down! At the rehearsal, Jen laid out a timeline for the wedding day and helped everything run smoothly. Not only does JL Original Designs offer good quality, but they are affordable and easy to work with. Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2017

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you, Shelby, We wish you and Ron many years of happiness! We have enjoyed working with you as well as getting to your little family! I hope you were able to keep a couple of those rally towels.

Dionna · Married on 09/02/2017

If there was an option for 10 out of 5, I definitely would have selected 10 for everything! I had the pleasure of working with both Julie and Jen and couldn't have been happier. Two fantastic, talented women! JL Original Designs did all of my flowers and were my day of event coordinator. My flowers were even better than I could have imagined and exactly what I wanted. Most florist say 'yes' to everything and then you see samples and you question what you showed them because its obvious its not what you wanted. Not these ladies. I showed a few pictures and just after talking to them I know they understood. I trusted them so much there wasn't even a need to see samples. Its like they could read my mind.... amazing! And boy is Julie a lifesaver! No matter how organized you are, its bound your going to forget something, but don't worry, Julie will make it all better! Whether you need something from your hotel room, a massage, or a friendly reminder to breathe, she's there! and again, you don't even have to look for her, she just knows!

Sent on 10/15/2017

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you, for your kind words. Julie and I were happy to assist you and give you peace of mind. We wish you both many years of happiness!! I can not wait to see your photos!!

Robert · Married on 03/18/2017

I threw my mom a surprise 70th birthday party and I had no clue what to do. A good friend of mine recommended Jenn from JL Original Designs and I must say she is the best. Wow from the moment we met She took all my worries away. From the invitations to the décor for the party to the thank you note everything was perfect. The pricing was perfect and very very worth every penny. You will not find anyone better trust me. Thank you JL Original Designs for making my moms 70th the best time ever.

Sent on 07/10/2017

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you Bob! It was a pleasure and we had a ton of fun planning Mom's 70 birthday party!!

Shana · Married on 12/02/2016

JL Original Designs did a stellar job for our 2016 Winter wedding! Jennifer Lawn (Owner) was so very attentive and responsive to all of my phone calls and emails- there was never a delay with her getting back to me. Despite multiple issues we ran into with our other vendors, Jen was there to save the day and came through on everything that was asked of her- she 100% delivered! The banquet room/ceremony design her team put together was just as I had envisioned- she made my wedding day dreams come true! Her attention to detail was impeccable from our bridal party flowers, to table centerpieces to the floating tulle and wreath decor in the banquet room- she did an outstanding job. I would HIGHLY recommend JL Original Designs for all of your wedding needs- and Jen in particular was a pleasure to work with.

Shana Hardin

Sent on 12/08/2016

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you Shana! Sorry it took us so long to respond. We loved bring your vision to life and it was a bonus that it was around the holidays. We wish you and Patrick many many years of happiness.

Monika · Married on 11/05/2016

Jennifer was great, she helped me figure out exactly what I wanted for my wedding and the room looked beautiful! I highly recommend using JL for any occasion

Sent on 11/21/2016

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you Monika, it was a pleasure to work with you on our wedding.

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2016

So happy I found Jen for my flowers! She provided absolutely beautiful flowers for a great price. Very easy to work with, she even came to my apartment for meetings! I didn't know very much about flowers but all it took were a couple pictures and she totally got what I was going for. We got a lot of compliments from guests. Jen even texted me the night before with pictures of the arrangements, and made a small last minute change to my bouquet at my request. So, excellent service, excellent price, would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you Margaret, I am so happy you loved your bouquet and it was our pleasure to be part of your day! Congratulation to you both!

Jennifer · Married on 11/20/2015

Very well done flowers. I loved how she was very good at picking colors out for me.

Sent on 01/05/2016

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer, It was our pleasure!

Dina · Married on 10/17/2015

Would highly recommend. Jennifer went above and beyond to make my flowers amazing and so much more!!!

candice · Married on 08/28/2015

JL original designs was wonderful to work with. Jen and her assistant Liz were so incredibly helpful and easy to reach throughout the entire process. We used JL original designs for flowers and day of coordinating. They were an incredible value and worked within our strict budget. I never could imagine that I could get such incredible flowers and a day of coordinator for the price we paid. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, I wanted to incorporate succulents into the bouquets and boutineers and Jen and Liz did it perfectly! We met multiple times during the planning process and both Jen and Liz were there with us the day of rehearsal and all day during the wedding to help with everything! I could not recommend them more!

Amy · Married on 07/12/2015

Jen was attentive and delivered exactly what I wanted. The flowers for my wedding were stunning!!!!!! She even dropped them off at my house the morning of. I couldn't be more happy with the service! I would definitely recommend her to everyone, in fact I already have!

Rachel · Married on 05/01/2015

Loved everything!! Thanks!! :)

Jennifer and her assistant Liz were prompt, professional and communicative throughout the entire process. I initially made contact remotely, as I was assisting my sister in law in planning her wedding. I was impressed at her responsiveness and felt confident that she would be a perfect day of person for their wedding - and they were! I'd recommend their services to anyone who was looking to ease the stress of logistics on any special occasion.

We were very pleased with our invitations. We have received many complements on them. Jen was easy to work with and she was very accommodating. We highly recommend Jen.

Leann · Married on 06/14/2014

Jennifer was always very helpful and patient with me. She always was willing to meet with me and drop things off at my house. She gave me some great ideas and it was a pleasure working with her.

alex · Married on 06/08/2014

Thank you very much. The invitations are beautiful and it was so wonderful to work with you. I appreciate you doing everything you did to help make sure the invites were perfect.

Sent on 04/07/2014

JL Original Designs's reply:

Thank you! We wish you both many years of happiness!

Very flexible and I love the fact she travels to you.