Jill Zaleski ~ One of a Kind Vintage Bridal Jewelry Reviews

27 | Chattanooga, TN

27 Reviews for Jill Zaleski ~ One of a Kind Vintage Bridal Jewelry

I found Jill through a friend, and was so excited to work with her on my wedding jewelry. She did an absolutely amazing job, and every little detail was just how I wanted it. She also worked well with my budget, and still was able to give me beautiful pieces of jewelry! I can't wait to use her again in the future!!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Jill Zaleski ~ One of a Kind Vintage Bridal Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words...! Kisses to you!~

April · Married on 11/23/2012

Jill's pieces are truly special and I consider myself a special bride to have had so many custom pieces made by her.

Every detail was perfect and every piece will be treasured.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Erin · Married on 06/23/2012

I came to Jill with an idea of what I saw in my head for myself on my wedding day. She had me try on my dress and "finished" me with the most beautiful jewelry, hair piece, and dress accessory. This was nothing that she pulled off of a shelf. It was all ideas that we came up with together and specially made for my wedding day. I wouldn't have felt as put together and shining on this day without Jill's help. She is a life saver...especially for an exhausted bride to be!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Greta · event on 03/10/2012

I have worked with Jill on a number of custom pieces over the years and could not be happier with my results on every time. I cannot say enough good things about my jewelry and Jill. If you are looking for high quality, unique, custom pieces than you should consider Jill as your go to jewelry designer. Not only will you love your finished product, you will love working with Jill.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Jill Zaleski ~ One of a Kind Vintage Bridal Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!~ I truly love what I do and always hope that it shines through my work!~

Kisses to you Greta O....!

Renee · Married on 07/02/2011

Jill is truly the best of the best and I am certain that she will exceed your expectations. Five stars in every category may seem overly enthusiastic, but it barely does justice to the experience of working with her and the final result.

I first got a glimpse of what I was in for when I visited her website, www.jillzaleski.com. Her creativity and passion for making beautiful jewelry is evident in every piece on her site. I fell in love with her vintage work and I knew I had found the person I wanted to make my unique custom jewelry for my wedding.

Each time I contacted Jill, I was pleasantly surprised to hear back from her the same day. Being that I am so particular, I bombarded her with questions, requests, preferences, etc, and she was completely sincere and patient with me the entire time. Jill provided options throughout the process and gave me an opportunity to choose what I liked best. She was always willing to offer her expert opinion, and she let her creativity drive the process as she invented new ideas along the way.

When I received my wedding set, I was overwhelmed by the intricacy and unique beauty of each piece. It was SO absolutely gorgeous and I did not want to take any of it off! The amount of precision and love for the craft was apparent in every bit of detail. Not to mention the lovely packaging and handwritten "thank you" card from Jill. To me, the experience and the pieces are worth far more than the price Jill set them at. To have something so personal and beautiful to wear on my wedding day is priceless. I am so fortunate to have found such a wonderful jewelry artist who loves what she does, and I'm certain I will be a returning customer for years to come. Thank you Jilll!!

Sent on 07/02/2011

Renee,

I cannot even tell you how wonderful it was to receive this review!~ The words you express are the reasons why I do what I do and the way I do it!! Thank you so much for such an amazing review, and I so look forward to seeing pictures from your wedding day!~
    Thank you!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/09/2010

Jill is a very talented artist who makes beautiful jewelry. She is personable and provides excellent customer service. Jill is a great listener who takes the extra time and effort to design the not only the jewelry that you want, but a gorgeous piece that is beyond your expectations. The necklaces and flower clips that I ordered are not only beautiful, but also high quality and unique. I love adding these pretty accessories to my wardrobe and always get many compliments. I highly recommend Jill's One of a Kind Jewelry!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Jill Zaleski ~ One of a Kind Vintage Bridal Jewelry's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Tiffany!~ Your amazing review and kind words about my work completely made my day!!!

kate · Married on 06/11/2010

jill's jewelry can be anything you want it to be....a necklace can also be a belt...a hairpiece can be a bracelet. she has an amazing eye for color and style and her pieces are exquisite.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Jill Zaleski ~ One of a Kind Vintage Bridal Jewelry's reply:

Soooo sweet Kate... Thank you!

Eric · Married on 04/10/2010

I purchased a ring for my wife's birthday and couldn't have been more impressed with the quality of the ring!! Jill was on top of everything from ordering to delivery..Very smooth! Oh and my wife absolutely loved the little custom pouch that the ring came in... five*****

Sent on 03/04/2011

claudia · Married on 04/05/2010

could not be more pleased- i am so lucky to know someone who does such amazing work. i am excited for more and for SURE will be a repeat customer!!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Jaclyn · Married on 12/12/2009

Jill Zaleski's Vintage Bridal Jewelry is truly one of a kind! The Something Blue piece made my wedding look absolutely perfect! I ordered the necklace and earrings and they were shipped so expediently and packaged beautifully! Jill was so helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend her to anyone who counts on professionalism and amazingly stunning jewelry! Thank you so much Jill for making my day so memorable! Jaclyn Kagan

Sent on 02/27/2010

Kristi · Married on 09/25/2009

Jill was able to customize earrings to coordinate with a cameo necklace that was my great great grandmother's. She matched the antique gold of the necklace perfectly, detailed with Carnelian. I received compliments on them all day! I live about 500 miles from Jill but the communication was flawless. She sent pictures of some options for me to choose from. I would definitely utilize Jill's expertise in the future for any jewelery needs.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Nancy · Married on 05/07/2009

Made to order jewelry is exceptional....we are extremely happy!

Sent on 05/19/2009

katie · Married on 04/10/2009

Jill made sure to answer all of my questions quickly and honestly. I never felt pressured to purchase anything and knew that if I wasn't one hundred percent happy, that she would do what it took to make me happpy. I gave Jill a few ideas that I desired in a bracelet and she designed something more beautiful than I could have imagined. The cost of her unique jewelry reflects the time that she put into her work and is worth every price. I recommend One of Kind Vintage Bridal Jewelry to all brides looking for something different, stylish, and beautiful!

Sent on 02/16/2010

Alan · Married on 12/03/2008

Jill,

Thank you for the amazing English Tea Party necklace! When I received it, I was immediately thrilled with the cute, cute packaging. From there, everything just got better and better. My daughter and I are having so much fun wearing the pieces in different ways. The set's versatility is incredible and fun to change! I would have to tell everyone to order this set. With the three flower clips, necklace, extender (which, btw, I wore as a bracelet), we wore them in our hair, clipped to the strap of my tank t...oh, I could go on and on. Well, we did go on and on figuring out all the cute ways to wear.

We just love your creativity and you are such a wonderful, wonderful person! XO We love you and your creations!
    Lenyce & Madison B

Sent on 07/08/2010

Tonya · Married on 06/21/2008

Jill's creations are exquisite! One can really tell that a lot of care and attention to detail goes into each piece. I also love that my purchases arrived carefully packaged in a hand made gift bag which can be used for storage to preserve their beauty.

Jill has also been incredibly professional and willing to work with me. Her communication is prompt and her willingness to individualize my order and accommodate my needs is much appreciated.

Thank you, Jill, for the lovely jewelry and floral clips! I will treasure them!

Sent on 02/18/2011

Tonya!~

Thank you so much for your wonderful review... I truly appreciate feedback from my clients so that I can continue to improve my product, and way of business!~ You totally ROCK!!
  • W

Jaime · Married on 07/19/2007

I go to Jill for all my personal and birthday jewelry or hair clip needs!!! I recently asked her to do a hair bow for my nieces birthday and if she could at all make a little mini bracelet to match and she was more than willing to try it, and it came out perfect!!! Jill always goes above and beyond for me and every piece is such good quality and very affordable!

Sent on 05/12/2009
  • W

Jaime · Married on 07/19/2007

When I purchase Jill's jewelry it makes me feel special to think that no one else will have the exact same item. Her one of a kind pieces really are tailor made for the person she makes it for and you really cant beat the quality for the price! I have purchased lots of items in the past from her and will continue to go straight to her when I need that extra something. Thanks again Jill you are the best!

Sent on 07/09/2010

meghan · Married on 06/30/2007

I love Jill's work and often ask for original last minute pieces! She is always so creative and accommodating! I LOVE all of my pieces and can't wait to buy more!!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Betsy · Married on 06/26/2006

Jill is amazing! And, that is a total understatement. She creates unique pieces that fit their owners. Her jewelry isn't just another accessory. The time, attention to detail, thoughtfulness of her clients in her work, and her creativity show in each piece of art she creates. Her wearable art is fresh and timeless and a joy to wear just like she is to work with!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Eric · Married on 03/25/2006

My wife looked amazing in the jewelry that I bought for our wedding! Her bridesmaids loved their gifts of jewelry as well. It was the type of gift that lasts a lifetime and one that they will remember everytime they wear it. The craftsmanship and quality were second to none when it came to custom jewelry.

Sent on 05/07/2009

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2005

Jill's jewelery is awesome. It's beautiful, stylish, and made very well.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Brandy · Married on 01/03/2004

Jill's jewelry is awesome. She will customize and create whatever you can imagine. Her jewelry is truely unique, she can do all sort of different techniques and incorporate metals, stones, jewels and fabrics to make amazing pieces. If I had known Jill when I got married she would have made all the jewelry for the entire wedding party. I have had the luxury of going to her house and working with her to make an entire collection that I adore. I get compliments each and every time I wear something she has made. She is a wonderful jewelry designer, who is artistic, friendly and fun!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Greta · Married on 08/16/2002

Jill is very attentive to her customers and her work is even lovlier in person. There is nothing about your purchase you will regret. The jewelry is well crafted and beautiful. I highly recomend Jill's work to enhance your gown and your special day.

Sent on 02/26/2010

Karie · Married on 11/25/1995

Jill is wonderful jewelry designer, and will work hard to make sure the piece she creates is exactly what you want. She created a beautiful beaded chain to go with my grandmother's vintage locket and it was just perfect! It looked as if it were the original set.

I highly reccommend Jill. She is very talented and her jewelry is beautiful!

Sent on 05/09/2009

Gray · Married on 12/27/1970

These are the most gorgeous flowers ever. They make me happy to wear them... Treat yourself to as many as you can afford!

Sent on 04/12/2010