Jersey Shore Photo Booths Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

1 User photo

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 08/11/2019

Must Have Photo Booth at Your Wedding!

Matt and Evan did a wonderful job with the photo booth for my wedding! Matt was so personable and professional throughout the whole process from booking to the wedding night. The open air photo booth was a huge hit! Everyone had such an awesome time. Great props, everyone got their own copies of the photo strips, and we got a signed photo album with every photo that was taken with signatures from our guests! Thank you for an amazing night! Jessica & Brendon
    Nora M. Married on 05/17/2019

Loved our experience

We used Jersey shore photo both for our daughters sweet 16 and everything was awesome!! Fast response for all questions from day one until my event..great props and every one I dealt with from booking up until party night were so friendly..

Jersey Shore Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks Nora - you were great to work with and so glad we were able to help capture all of the memories of your daughters sweet 16.
    Marissa Married on 12/08/2018

Best Photobooth Vendor in South Jersey!

There's not a better guy to work with in the area than Matt! He was so personable, friendly and easygoing - and responsive, which is huge when you're a bride! Made renting a photobooth very easy for my December 2018 wedding. Excellent experience for my guests - they raved about how much fun they had in the booth! Great selection of props. Matt, I appreciate ALL you and Evan did for me for my wedding.
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect Photobooth for my wedding!

Evan and his team did an amazing job with the photo booth for my wedding! The set up was great, they were on time and fun to work with! In addition to everyone getting copies of their photos, we also received our own signed photo book with all of the photo booth pictures and signatures from our guests! What a great touch. Thanks for a great night - Jesse & Stacy
    Terry Married on 09/07/2018
    My son’s wedding was at the Seaview in Galloway. We used Jersey Shore Photobooths and they were outstanding! Evan was the attendant and our guests had nothing but positive things to say about him! Boy did he stay busy too! For four hours there was never a time people were not in the photobooth. I can’t say enough positive comments about Matt the owner as well. He was very professional, answered all of my emails promptly and gave us the best pricing. If you want to check off your list a photobooth, and not have to worry at all, hire this company!
    Chiam Married on 06/03/2018
    Excellent service, very professional and made sure everyone received there copies, would definitely use them again!!!
    Alexis Married on 05/20/2018
    Matt from Jersey Shore Photo Booth’s was extremely helpful and accommodating for our wedding. He helped create a logo for our photo strips based on examples I gave him and he made sure to get the one I liked. He was also so awesome on the actual wedding night. During your own wedding, you tend to be all over the place mingling with guests. Well Matt went out of his way to make sure my husband and I got in there together to take photos before the night ended. He also put our scrapbook together with our guests photos. Everything was wonderful, thank you so much Matt!
    Lauren Married on 04/27/2018
    My husband and I selected Jersey Shore Photo Booths for our wedding at the Channel Club on 04-27-2018. We knew after speaking to Matt that we would definitely use his services ! He was responsive to all of my questions and extremely flexible. Evan ,our photo booth attendant,for the evening, was fun and energetic and got our guests into the photo booth. We loved working with Jersey Shore PHoto Booths. Awesome experience !!!
    Christine Married on 04/20/2018
    JSPB was wonderful start to finish! From our first contacts, to the night of the event, to sending the pics to us within 48 hours (ahead of schedule!) they were nothing but professional! So glad that I hired JSPB for my daughters Sweet 16! The kids, and a bunch of the grown ups, had an amazing time. Thank you!
    Jeanette Event on: 02/03/2018
    The photo booth was a hit! Great quality photos, professional set up, awesome attendant. The price was beyond fair. Owner, Matt, was very helpful and delivered on all promises! I would definitely use their service again and would strongly recommend Jersey Shore Photo Booths!
    Christine Married on 12/10/2017
    Everything was great! The props were great and all the guests really enjoyed themselves! We really love the photo album with all the pictures!! Thanks so much!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 12/03/2017
    Michael Anderson made my experience with Jersey Shore Photo Booths easy from start to finish. He was professional, speedy, helpful, knowledgeable, and steered us in the right direction in choosing our photo booth for our wedding. Everyone loved the photo booth at the wedding, and especially the attendant, Alex. He was beyond courteous, and he even put aside all photo booth strips that had me and/or my husband in them, so that we would not lose them at our table.

If I ever have another even and would consider a photo booth, I will be sure to use Jersey Shore Photo Booths, but in the mean time, I am certainly going to recommend the services to everyone I know.
    Bryana Married on 11/18/2017
    Thank you so much for your time and effort at our wedding! Our scrapbook came out beautiful!!!!!!
    Theresa Married on 11/11/2017
    :) wonderful. Service was great. Price was right. Everyone loved all the photos. I love the scrapbook. So many wonderful memories to have forever. Thank you jersey shore photobooth.
    Kayla Married on 10/27/2017
    Jersey shore photobooth was the perfect addition to our wedding! Our friends and family had such a great time taking pictures all night. They were so professional and accommodating with whatever our needs were. We are so happy we booked with them !!
    Deidre Married on 08/12/2017
    We loved Jersey Shore Photo Booth! Friendly, quick to respond, and our guests absolutely loved the photo booth and guest book! Thank you so so much!!!!
    Heather Married on 06/25/2017
    I used photo booth for my childs 1st birthday.
    David Married on 06/17/2017
    Absolutely the best idea for the wedding! The staff did an amazing job keeping our guests happy and entertained with the picture and all the props! A must have for your wedding! Jersey Shore Photo Booths is the best! Thank you!
    Stephanie Married on 06/10/2017
    We loved Jersey Shore Photo Booths!! Matt tbe owner was always quick to respond to any questions and made the process very simple!! Jennie and Stephanie worked our Wedding on June 10,2017 and all of our guests loved them!! They were both very sweet and fun to work with!! Thank you all so very much!!
    The Rasmussen's!!! ??
    Alysson Married on 05/28/2017
    Jersey Shore Photo Booths was great to work with! Matt was wonderful and accommodating. The woman who ran the photo booth at our wedding was excellent! With our package, we received an album at the end of the night that had pictures of all of our guests who used the photo booth, as well as a USB with the pictures. She created the book with our guest's photos and then chose one of our pictures as the cover of our album. It was so sweet and personal! Everyone complimented our photo booth, and throughout the night, there was always a line to get to it! Thank you Jersey Shore Photo Booths!

Alysson,

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth.

Matt
    Nicole Married on 05/13/2017
    The whole team at Jersey Shore Photo Booth did a great job!! Our guest loved it as did we!! We can't wait to look at the USB photos and loved the photo book that everyone was able to sign and attach their photos. Truly a great add and conversation piece for our wedding, so glad we booked! The responsiveness of the team in booking was also very helpful! As for the set up team did great too JSPB was quite helpful as the Nor'easter hit the island onon our wedding day and we had to do a quick change to where they were going to get placed in the venue, but that didn't cause any issues, and everything went smoothly. Thanks JSPB!!! :)

Jersey Shore Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks Nicole - we appreciate your business and I'm glad you enjoyed the photo booth!
    Kathe Married on 05/12/2017
    Best choice ever!
    Loved these guys! They were professional, courteous, on time and fun!
    You cannot go wrong choosing Jersey Shore Photobooth!!
    Erin Married on 05/06/2017
    This IS the place to have your Photo booth from! They were incredibly professional and responded to my questions right away! On our wedding day, the attendant was great and made sure me and my husband had time to take a few photos in it during all of the craziness of the day! Our package didn't include it, but they gave us a scrapbook of all of the photo strips on the house and I am soooo glad they did as I will treasure those forever! Would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat!
  • elsieharpist
    Elsie Married on 04/29/2017
    What a great photo booth experience at our wedding, and at such a good price! It was cheaper than hiring a booth through any other place we looked including having our DJ add it onto their price. And wow the quality was amazing! The photos were clear and colorful, so many people at the reception said they were really happy with how well the pictures turned out on the strips. There were also a huge variety of props which was great. My husband and I had such a nice time looking through the personalized photo book they put together for us, we laughed and cried at the funny and sentimental pictures and loved that people could write us messaged next to the photos of them. We would hire them again without question!
    Alyssa Married on 04/07/2017
    Everything was amazing! Everyone loved the Photo booth. We bought our own props which was good because people destroyed them haha Would definitely recommend Jersey Shore Photo Booths to everyone!