Jenkins & Co. Weddings Reviews

Jenkins & Co. Weddings 5
Jenkins & Co. Weddings 6

Shante · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Amazing

If it wasn't for Sacoya I would've been so stressed. I loved working with her, in the beginning of my planning I was doing everything by myself and it seemed like nothing was getting done. I hired Sacoya with about a 7 month time frame til my wedding. She is the best monthly check ins, always available when I needed her, and very reasonable in price. She made my dream wedding come true. So if your looking for someone to listen to you make your dream come and not expensive definitely booked Sacoya at Jenkins and Co Weddings.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jenkins & Co. Weddings's reply:

Shante,
    THANK YOU so much for sharing your experience working with me. I LOVED working with you as well and you were an absolutely beautiful bride, I can't wait to see your pictures.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/23/2019

Expectional Service

This review is long over due for my amazing wedding planner Sacoya Jenkins. From the very first moment I reached out to Sacoya on Wedding Wire, she instantly responded back and set up a time for our initial meet and greet. Once we spoke my intuition knew that she was the perfect fit. She is so very personal and passionate about what she’s does. Undoubtedly, within our very first two experiences she blew me away with her timeliness/response time and for the type of bride I am, I knew those two things would be extremely important.
    I started planning my wedding a year out, because I am not the last minute type for something that was so important. I hired Sacoya in February 2018, our wedding was February 2019 and through every meeting my husband and I have been so grateful to have her by our side. Now obviously she was my wedding planner, but we spoke so much about the wedding planning as well as continuously bouncing around great ideas back and forth that she felt more like a Maid of Honor I’ve known for the past 10 years!
    No matter how prepared you are for weddings, some things come up that you just can’t control. I had two instances where vendors did things they weren’t contracted to do and tried over charging after our terms were already discussed. During both of these instances Sacoya stepped in and handled the situations in the most firm yet kindly professional way I’ve ever seen! Not only did she keep me from becoming a bridezilla but we were able to get exactly what we asked for in every situation and more.
    Everyone single member of our large wedding party of 20 was so impressed by Sacoya’s organization and charm during the rehearsal and wedding. She created timelines for the entire wedding party and insured each person had a detailed timeline of both days. I wanted our wedding day as stress free as possible, and Sacoya made that happened. We truly didn’t have to worry about anything at all with Sacoya by our side, and FYI we had a wedding of 175 people.
    I would highly recommend Sacoya and there is not a bad thing that I can say about my experience with her. She was my wedding planner but I now consider her to be a dear friend. My husband and I are forever grateful for her.

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Jenkins & Co. Weddings 7
    Jenkins & Co. Weddings 8
    Jenkins & Co. Weddings 9
    Jenkins & Co. Weddings 10
    Jenkins & Co. Weddings 11
    Jenkins & Co. Weddings 12

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Sacoya is simply the BEST! Hiring Sacoya was the best decision we made for our wedding. Nothing would have been possible without her! She is professional, kind, friendly, and definitely knows what she's doing, and she does it WELL.

I was originally not going to hire a wedding coordinator because we were having a smaller wedding. However, after the initial consultation with her, I knew I had to hire her. We were on a tight budget and Sacoya was so understanding and went above and beyond for us. We got DJ through her connection as well, which turned out to be really great.

Overall and day of wedding: Sacoya is always super responsive to my emails and follow ups. She also kept me on top of the game on every detail so I wouldn't miss anything. On the day of our wedding, she organized and set up the reception place perfectly by the time we got there. She also coordinated everything with every vendor (venue, caterer, photographer, wedding cake delivery, and etc.) so we did not have a thing to worry about. She made us so comfortable and everything went so smoothly. All our guests loved her too! I cannot thank her enough! I would recommend her to any of my friends getting married in Charlotte!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

I started out looking for a coordinator to help us stay on track and be organized (especially for our wedding week). It didn’t take long for Jenkins and Co to stand out. Sacoya was quick to respond, patient and she made time for us (unlike many other coordinators/planners that I felt pushed us to the side because we weren’t in need of a full on planner). Once we met with Sacoya we knew it felt right. From that point on she helped make things so much easier for us. From her check lists, to having access to using the Aisle Planner website (the budget calculator really helped me), and just her overall happy spirt, support and advice. Every meeting we had with her she was there early and always had a positive attitude and a genuine smile on her face.

Our wedding month we did a final walk though at the venue. Sacoya was so detailed oriented and dialed in. She knew all the right things to talk about and questions to ask but still managed to let me and my (now) husband take the lead. She helped us to feel very at ease and relaxed about our upcoming wedding.

For the rehearsal she did an amazing job wrangling up our massive 23 person wedding party and making sure everyone knew what was going on, when and where to go.

On our big day Secoya was such an amazing asset in ensuring that everything went as it was suppose to. Our day was perfect and I know much of it was because of her. She is so good at her job that you’ll almost forget she’s there; until you need her and then she’s right there beside you, happy and ready to help.

I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing woman that has a passion for all things wedding. Her passion truly shines in her work. If your looking for someone who will keep you on track, give you positive encouragement and professional advice, enhance your big day (or any day during your journey), make sure things go as planned, and really bend over backwards if you even think it, look no further Sacoya is for you!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • F

fiston · Married on 06/02/2018

Hiring Sacoya as a day-of coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. We knew since day one we met her that she was the best planner for the type of the wedding we envisioned. She was professional, kind, very ORGANIZED and more importantly she made us feel at ease as if we have known her for years.
    Sacoya is such an incredible person. We hired Sacoya as a day of coordinator and she took over everything from the day we signed her off up to the day of the wedding. She helped bring our wedding vision to life. Like most brides, I was stressed and overwhelmed, yet Sacoya expertise and humanity truly helped me survive the pre-wedding hysteria. She ensured that I was at peace at all times; she was always positive, encouraging and uplifting.
    She was flexible and always available via text, calls or emails. She helped us with some last-minute fixes and even added thoughtful extra touches that coordinated with our theme and color scheme! For instance, I remember Sacoya helping us with seating arrangement very late at night. It almost seemed like she was working around the clock to ensure that every detail was in place for our big day.
    We were so glad to have her there to discreetly guide us through our reception when we were in a happy mode; we wouldn’t have known what to do without her being there. She took charge and everything ran smoothly (literally). Our guests were happy and amazed by their professionalism and courtesy. The other vendors loved working with her and her team. And she has a great sense of humor…
    There is so much that we can write about Sacoya and her service but I will have to write a full editorial in that regard. Brief, Sacoya’s passion for weddings combined with her great sense of organization and attention to detail make her worth far more than anyone can imagine. We would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Karen · Married on 04/27/2018

Jenkins & Co Weddings are absolutely well worth every cent and then some!!!! I could not have enjoyed my daughter's special day if it were not for these two beautiful, loving, sweet, phenomenal young ladies!!!!! They work so hard, keep us all calm, coordinate ALL Vendors and the Venue, make sure all our items are gathered and received by us at the end and I am soooooo very thankful for them:-) These two ladies go above and beyond in every aspect of these words. LOVE LOVE LOVE them and can not say enough about how amazing they are!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Joselyn · Married on 04/27/2018

Sacoya was the coordinator for wedding I recently provided the cake for. She was extremely pleasant and professional to work with. Leading up to the wedding she was organized and made sure all the vendors had the timeline of the day, and knew exactly where they needed to be for ease of delivery. The delivery went smoothly, and it is clear that Sacoya was helping all the vendors make Courtney and Amarr's wedding dreams come true! I highly recommend Sacoya for your coordination needs, and look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Ammar · Married on 04/27/2018

Sacoya was AMAZING! She truly was vested in making sure we had thought of every detail when it came to planning the wedding (vendors, layout, and even helped us with finalizing our color and design themes for the reception hall!). Sacoya is very easily accessible through email and phone and was sure to follow-up with the vendors (and us) every few weeks/week for any outstanding items/issues needing to be resolved before the big day.

On the day of the wedding: Sacoya not only coordinated all the vendors (especially the photographer) and making sure the respective groom and bride groups were on time with getting ready and photos taken, but she also rolled up her sleeves and helped set up the ceremony and reception areas. (When you have a wedding at a vineyard there is a lot of running around and yet Sacoya seemed to be (discretely) everywhere.)

In summary: Sacoya has a very professional attitude when it comes to her job and took personal responsibility for achieving perfection on our big day and at the same time injected some positive and relaxed vibes that allowed us to enjoy every moment/experience. I was expecting much more stress through the planning and coordination process with vendors and timing on the big day, but with Sacoya on the job everything was handled independently and with great quality!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jenkins & Co. Weddings's reply:

Ammar, WOW! This review brought a tear to my eye. Thank you to much for this review and it was truly my pleasure to be there to serve you and Courtney on your big day. I truly wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!xoxo

Deja · Married on 04/07/2018

Where do I even start? Sacoya was an absolute God-send. She was thorough, professional and completely committed to my day being everything I wanted it to be. Out of all the things I spent money on for my wedding, her wedding coordination services was my best investment. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/12/2018

jalysa · Married on 07/24/2017

Sacoya Jenkins is nothing but a blessing!!!!!!! She helped me from beginning to end . Not only was she my planner but she was my listening ear . Weddings are stressful and if I didn't have her I probably would have just said forget it ... but she had everything in order , ontime , made sure I had my check list completed made sure I was ready to go . I can't thank sacoya and Jenkins & co enough ...... 2018 brides it's not to late to get the best .!!!'nnn

Love The Blackmon's

Sent on 07/14/2017

Lavonne · Married on 05/20/2017

This young lady did an outstanding job with our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator for my special day. She was very professional and I can't say enough about her personality. She even brought along her assistant to make sure our special day went as planned. You will not regret hiring her as your coordinator. Job well done.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Miko · Married on 05/06/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would! My wedding was absolutely perfect. The wedding coordinator was creative, visionary, always professional and on time. I had zero worries knowing she would act on my ideas before I even shared them. I was very pleased and would highly recommend the services. We meet about 3 times, but she was always available by phone or email. She provided personal attenion by setting up and offering to accompany me when meeting vendors. The wedding and reception were a dream come true. At the end, my new hubby thanked me for being insistent on hiring a coordinator. I even had guest requesting her card. Our wedding was world class on a shoestring budget!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Robin · Married on 11/05/2016

Sacoya is the best! She is a must-have -- very affordable, professional, super organized, and just plain great to be around. Having helped out with a few DIY weddings in the last few years, I was determined that my family was not going to work my wedding, but I definitely couldn't afford a full-blown wedding planner. I didn't even think we could afford a Day-Of Coordinator and originally had given up my search. After a particularly frustrating night, I decided to give it one more try and I was so thrilled to find her. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, everyone kept commenting on what a relaxed bride I was. I'm sure it was because I had her - I was very confident that everything would turn out great because we had her to help (and it did!).

Originally I thought Day-Of Coordination meant we’d just have someone to run the show on the day of the wedding but it was so much more than that. We met three times in person: an initial consultation, once more before the wedding where she spent hours going over all the details at the venue for setup and the wedding day details/schedule (she even came with me to help pick out my flowers which she did not have to do, but it was so nice to have her for that consultation), and then of course the wedding day. Honestly, though, it felt like we'd had so much more time in-person because she stayed in such good communication with me with phone calls, texts, and e-mails. Looking back on it now, it seems hard to believe I actually only saw her three times! She's such a joy to speak with and her enthusiasm for what she does and the couples she works with is obvious from the first time I spoke with her. She's such an upbeat, positive person.

I honestly cannot say enough positive things about her and her services, or about how helpful she was and how much better I felt having someone to go to and to keep things running smoothly on our wedding day. I would shout it from the rooftops if I could and I would highly recommend her! Xo

Sent on 04/26/2017