10 Reviews for Jayson Mullen Design & Photography

Digital Files (2)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
10 Jayson Mullen Design & Photography Reviews

Jayson and Amanda are a wedding dream team! They were so flexible and accommodating. They both have amazing vision and have given us the most wonderful gift of memories from start to finish of our special day. I would highly recommend them for your event.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this incredible couple! We had so much fun taking engagement pictures in the mountains, and we cannot wait for them to capture our big day in March! Jayson went above and beyond when first meeting with us and also when taking engagement pictures (in the mountains for a couple of hours when we were a third shoot for him that day!). Such a great team to work with :)

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jayson and his wife Amanda were amazing. I have seen the sneak peek of the pictures he took and they are fantastic. He and his wife are professional, personable and fun loving. They worked with the bride, groom, parents and wedding party to make it a relaxed and enjoyable time. He worked well with the wedding planner, DJ, venue and bride to set up the timeline and when they got behind he had a buffer in the schedule so that they were able to catch up without feeling rushed. My daughter wanted all of the pictures except for a few taken before the ceremony. Because of Jayson's efficiency they were able to enter their ceremony with in 20 minutes after the ceremony ready to celebrate with friend and family. I would highly recommend them for anyone considering a wedding. The pricing was fair and competitive and he had packages to fit any budget.

Profile Picture Pam, 6/13/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jayson and his wife Amanda are AMAZING!!! We got married on a very hot Saturday in June and they both did a wonderful job of keeping us in the shade but still get awesome pictures and great back drops. He took the time to look through my Pin boards to know what type of pictures we liked/wanted.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hands down the best possible option for our wedding photography! They did AMAZING work with both our engagement and wedding pictures. It rained almost all day and they worked with us to go back at a later date and take the rest of our pictures. They worked extremely well with our budget. We really couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Paula, 5/17/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jayson and Amanda are awesome! They are both professional and easy going, plus have a lot of fun energy that transpires into their work. They are best at getting the shots you don't expect, but are equally amazing at capturing those staged poses you really want (or saw on Pinterest). I absolutely loved working with them from start to finish and hope to use them again for other photo moments in the future!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jayson was both professional and personal in his work with us. It was very important to us to have pictures that really reflected who we are, and Jayson was very good at listening to what we wanted and coming up with creative ideas. His energy and openness also made the sessions a lot of fun. We loved working with him, absolutely LOVED the results, and will definitely hire him again for other events.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I felt totally and completely at ease with my photographers. They made my wedding day a great deal less stressful than it could have been!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jayson and his wife, Amanda, captured the complete essence of our wedding day. They laughed and joked with the entire wedding party and made everyone feel so comfortable. We received our pictures incredibly fast and with great quality. A few years after our wedding, I needed a black and white shot from the pictures taken, and Jayson was so kind to put a quality picture together for me - no questions asked! No doubt the most creative photographers I've ever seen!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jayson provides wonderful service and quality product. He has found the perfect balance of professionalism while still making you feel you've known him for years - a unique quality and exactly what you want in someone who will be around for such special moments in your life! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3155645, 2+ years ago, 1 Review