The Coordinated Collective Reviews

The Coordinated Collective 7
  • Keshia

Keshia · Married on 03/03/2019

Everything and More

A friend referred Smith and Co. as a vendor for my wedding. I was unsure how this would work because my wedding was in California and they are based in DC. The time difference alone I thought would be a huge hurdle. Jasmine was absolutely accommodating to my schedule and the time difference. Communication with Jasmine was absolutely a breeze. She was warm, conscientious and diligent. It is unusual that you find someone who can work with people and have the level of leadership that Jasmine shows. The wedding day, I saw Jasmine several times and each time I saw her I knew things were being handle. Several unexpected things happened and she had plans for everything. Jasmine was phenomenal. I would get married again to have her be my day of coordinator. The phone consultations were super helpful. She had a way of presenting what needed to be done in a way that did not overwhelm because she assured me that she would help bring my vision (or lack thereof) to fruition.

Sent on 04/30/2019

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you Keshia! I enjoyed working with you and Marcus and wish you both many days of love, laughter, and jokes by your nephew! Jasmine

Hannah Moore · Married on 12/31/2018

Jasmine was AMAZING!

I can't say enough how PHENOMENAL Jasmine was at our NYE wedding! My wife and I didn't think that we would need a day of until we started thinking about all the moving parts happening during the most important day of our lives. We met with Jasmine and she helped make our day run so smooth and even arrived to the venue for rehearsal early enough to familiarize herself with the venue. We decided not to do a first look so the little moments leading up to the ceremony were stressful and filled with anxiety but knowing Jasmine was there to take control was incredible. Jasmine went above and beyond to make sure we were able to relax and enjoy the night. Our family, wedding party, and even the other vendors went on about how great she was to work with. I highly recommend her services to anyone! Thank you so much Jasmine!

Sent on 01/24/2019

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you for the kind sentiments. I enjoyed working with you, your family, and wedding party and wish you all many years of dancing and laughter together! I will definitely think about your wedding every NYE. Jasmine

Abby Schulman · Married on 10/27/2018

Hire them and dont look back!

Ja'el and McKenzie made our day run extremely smoothly. They took so much pressure off of us, allowing us to truly enjoy every moment of our day knowing that all the details and logistics were taken care of. Leading up to the day, Ja'el was extremely responsive and helpful to us in figuring out our timeline, corresponding with other vendors, and working out all issues. We loved working with her!

Sent on 11/09/2018

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you Abby + James! We are so happy you trusted us with the process and I am was extremely grateful to have been a part of it. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build new lives together! Ja'el & McKenzie

Kerry Hamilton · Married on 10/21/2018

Dreamaker!

Jasmine is an exceptional coordinator! She brings passion and focus. From the very beginning, she got to know us and was very invested in our day. Most notably, my wife and I planned our rustic fall ceremony. We accounted for rain but not 40 mph wind. While our venue was iffy about us having our dream wedding outdoors. Jasmine and team made it happen.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    The Coordinated Collective 8
    The Coordinated Collective 9
    The Coordinated Collective 10
    The Coordinated Collective 11
    The Coordinated Collective 12
    The Coordinated Collective 13

Everette Thorby · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible, Personalized and Professional Planners!

Jasmine and Ja'el were amazing!

My husband and I both like to plan ahead so you can imagine how concerned we were when we were thinking about leaving our original planner and florist to find someone to better meet our needs....only a few months before our wedding day.

Jasmine came to our rescue! She was incredibly responsive and helped us navigate these last minute changes. She helped us identify an amazing florist (with her own local flower farm!) before we even had submitted our deposit.

Ja'el was our day-of coordinator but by her level of organization, attention to detail and incredible time management, it felt like she was our full blown planner! She did such a great job of feeling like a friend and helping us not get too overwhelmed while simultaneously keeping us on track and moving forward.

On the day of I have no idea if anything went wrong or not according to plan...which to us was the goal! Having worked weddings as caterers, my husband and I wanted to have someone there with us who we trusted to handle any situation to the best of their ability so we wouldn't have to make any more decisions or handle any issues. This was definitely our experience and we are beyond thankful that we found Ja'el and Jasmine, it was really the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/23/2018

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you so much Everette! This means a lot coming from professionals in the industry. We enjoyed working with you and Marco throughout the process and on the wedding day! We wish you both every happiness. Jasmine & Ja'el & Evin

Mark · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredibly professional, made our wedding amazing

Simply put, our wedding would be have been as successful as it was without Jasmine's support. We brought her in only a couple of weeks before the wedding and she was able to quickly get up to speed and offer a number of suggestions that made the day run smoothly. On the day itself, so much was going on behind the scenes that my wife and I were not aware of. Without Jasmine's professionalism and ability to juggle a number of tasks simultaneously, these seemingly small issues would have become much larger, and could have impacted our big day. If you need a planner, please look no further because you will not find anyone better than Jasmine.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

The best of the best - highly recommend!

Jasmine and her team are incredible professionals with loads of experience. She has all the qualities you'd want in a wedding planner: a solid network of terrific high-value vendors, incredible energy and focus, and top-notch organizational skills. We searched far and wide for a wedding planning and have no doubts that Jasmine is one of the best in the DC area. We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2018

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We enjoyed working with you and Adam and had fun throughout the process and on the wedding day! We wish you both years of laughter, good music, and plenty of dance sessions with Adam! Jasmine & Ja'el
  • Taniece

Taniece · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding event required the utmost in organization, professionalism, and attention to detail. Our vision was an outdoor ceremony at one venue and our cocktail hour/reception at another venue. Jasmine Smith & Co. was the company that provided us with day of coordinating services. During our consultation, we received a great vibe from Jasmine and felt that her and her company would be able to manage our event; and they did. Jasmine and Evin went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our wedding event. Timely, attentive, detail oriented, organized, professional and calm mannered. Too, she was very responsive to our emails and able to adjust her schedule for conference calls. In addition, when we felt we were in a crisis with looking for vendors or making necessary adjustments the day of or before our wedding, her and her team were on it. We definitely leaned on her judgement and expertise throughout the whole process. We truly couldn’t have made our wedding day as special as it was without Jasmine Smith & Co. We will forever remember our special day, thank you Jasmine! Solid, A+ service all around!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    The Coordinated Collective 21
    The Coordinated Collective 22
    The Coordinated Collective 23

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you Taniece + Kwame! We enjoyed working with you and your family and wish you both many years together filled with light + love.

Andrea · Married on 07/29/2018

Let me tell you...there are NO WORDS that truly express how Jasmine made our wedding day better than we ever thought possible. I am a designer and had this vision in my head but wasn't sure how I could be the "bride" and also make my vision a reality. She was able to organize the "cool yet elegant, industrial yet sophisticated, it's a wedding but also a fabulous day party" together seamlessly!! She kept me calm, worked with vendors, controlled the craziness all while making sure that we actually ate. I actually feel bad because I was having fun and she did all of the work. She was the best investment...I want her to organize my life and business. She is truly a talent!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    The Coordinated Collective 24
    The Coordinated Collective 25

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you Andrea for allowing me to be part of your special day! Jasmine

Jess · Married on 06/30/2018

For those couples who are having second thoughts about a "day of planner", we were once in your shoes; however, after making the decision to have Jasmine Smith there for our wedding, we can absolutely say that it was a great decision! Jasmine was phenomenal throughout the process and went above and beyond to ensure our big day went off without a hitch! She provided the assurance and confidence that we were in good hands and came through when it counted...for example, through an oversight on our part, we discovered at the cocktail hour that we forgot to order club soda and tonic for our bar (we were paying for the booze and mixers ourselves)...Jasmine realized this and quickly organized a team to resolve the issue with military precision and without hesitation. This is just one example of why a day of planner is a great investment. Additionally, we had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at the same venue during a very hot day in June. Jasmine was able to manage all of the transitions throughout the event seamlessly and kept her cool (literally) throughout. She kept the ceremony moving and handled all of the little details that can accumulate during the wedding process. She is absolutely worth the investment!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you Jess! You all had a beautiful wedding and I am so happy to have been part of your special day. Jasmine

EBONY · Married on 05/28/2018

Now that the dust has settled............
    We felt it was necessary to take a moment to thank you for everything and day-of coordinating!!! We really appreciated how you were on top of EVERYTHING. You were so cool, calm and wonderful to work with! And you really made our day happen without any stress! There is no way we would have been able to pull that day off without you! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Sincerely,

The Coordinated Collective 29
    The Coordinated Collective 30
    The Coordinated Collective 31

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I enjoyed working with you both and wish you lots of love and light as you walk through life together! Jasmine

Jean · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Jasmine Smith and Co. made our wedding day go perfectly -- we didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything went smoothly and as planned, and Jasmine made sure we didn't have to worry about any of the logistics. Her team did a great job with the setup for our reception in particular, which was super beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    The Coordinated Collective 32
    The Coordinated Collective 33

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jean! We enjoyed working with you and Andrew and wish you both the very best!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Jasmine and her team are awesome! They helped make my day exactly how I envisioned and I am so happy with their services. Jasmine kept everyone on track and organized throughout the day, and was available to chat if I ever wanted to bounce some ideas off her in the final weeks. My day was wonderful, and Jasmine and her assistant handled the couple minor snafus that occurred during the day with ease and I didn't have to worry about anything. I also really appreciated that they helped set out my decorations so my family didn't have to worry about anything either and could completely enjoy the day and celebrations.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jessica,
    Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

E · Married on 05/05/2018

Jasmine was an incredible day-of wedding planner!! We couldnt have asked for someone more qualified or capable. From dealing with Family drama, to going above and beyond by helping hide the bride before gusts arrived, Jasmine was incredible and kept our special day worry free and timely. We are so glad that we made the decison to hire her. THANK YOU JASMINE!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

The Coordinated Collective's reply:

It was a beautiful day at Glen Echo Park and we enjoyed working with you both!

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

We LOVED working with Jasmine and her team. She is organized and made the day of our wedding feel seamless. She's a true professional and helped execute on our vision with precision and grace. I highly recommend hiring her to help make the wedding day as enjoyable as possible!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2017

Jasmine and her team are excellent! I was able to connect with Jasmine as needed and she ensured every detail I requested was addressed. I was able to brainstorm with her and connected with other great vendors through her. On wedding day, I felt at ease knowing that she and Ja'el were running the show (and my guests noticed too!).

Sent on 01/21/2018

Markie · Married on 10/27/2017

Jasmine and her team were fantastic! We hired her for day-of coordination but got so much more than that. Neither my husband nor myself are from the area and so she was very helpful in recommending vendors for things we wouldn't even know how to find. She was always available via email, even for answering simple questions. She went the extra mile with assisting with the day-of set up of decor and was able to execute my vision to a T. Jasmine and her team were very professional while still making us feel comfortable. Overall she did a wonderful job and without her I don't think our wedding would have gone off as well as it had. Thank you Jasmine!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Audrey · Married on 10/14/2017

Jasmine is the BEST decision I made regarding wedding planning. If you are on the fence about hiring her, just do it! She answered every question I had, was timely in her responses, was always professional, and made everyone feel at ease during the rehearsal and on the wedding day. Jasmine was concise, clear and to the point. I'm not a big phone person, and I appreciated that Jasmine was organized and always prepared with phone meetings. There were times where I felt I was being too needy or had silly questions, but Jasmine put me at ease. She helped with all of those anxious moments- she knew exactly what to do. Seriously, I do not know how I would have done it without her- hire her right now! (Her assistant was amazing as well- you can tell Jasmine knows what she's doing and DOES IT WELL!)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Neil · Married on 10/14/2017

Jasmine, Jael, and Emma were amazing! They were extremely responsive, new exactly how to lay out our home/venue, and helped us craft our surprise wedding in our backyard. Jasmine also helped us decide whether or not to have tents in the backyard--since it rained the night before and was still misty early in the morning. But she relieved our stress and helped us make the right decisions to make a perfect surprise wedding day! Jael and Emma were there throughout the day and they made perfect decisions (without needing to ask us) that made every little detail perfect! We highly recommend them for any wedding coordination!!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    The Coordinated Collective 40
    The Coordinated Collective 41
    The Coordinated Collective 42

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2017

Jasmine and her team were PHENOMENAL to work with from start until finish. She was extremely invaluable to have on our wedding team. During the times where I was anxious or needed to bounce an idea off of someone who "got it", she was right there. During the actual wedding day, she was so on point! I can't thank her enough for her help on our special day. I highly recommend working with Jasmine Smith & Co.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Taesha · Married on 06/11/2017

Having Jasmine Smith as our wedding planner was amazing. I know the wedding would not have been the same without her. She was very accommodating for each planning session. She provided a number of vendors for each service needed, and she managed our vendors seamlessly throughout the whole process. Our Big day was absolutely perfect, I don't know how she did it but she managed to have every detail exactly as planned. Our wedding was three months ago and our family and friends are still raving about it.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    The Coordinated Collective 43
    The Coordinated Collective 44
  • W

Waqas · Married on 05/27/2017

Jasmine did an amazing job helping my wife and I throw our backyard wedding. It was a DIY, personal event, but still large and complicated to pull off, and Jasmine leveraged her experience, adaptability, skill, and personality to make it happen without a hitch. She's wonderful!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

I never knew how integral a Day of Coordinator was and this was 100% the number one thing I will recommend to everyone I know planning a wedding. Jasmine was the most understanding, intelligent, supportive, take charge professional ever. I am so grateful that we had her to keep us on track, handle all vendor communication in the day before and day of, and made sure to check in with me every month leading up to the wedding. Jasmine honestly was a dream and I have 0 regrets about my wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Patricia · Married on 04/28/2017

Jasmine exceeded our expectations with her Day-Of coordination services. Our wedding ran smoothly thanks to her oversight, and we truly could not have asked for a better coordinator. She provided insightful advice during planning, and aided greatly with sorting out the logistics of a wedding. She is professional and personable, we will continue to recommend her services to anyone looking for a DOC.

Many thanks to Jasmine and Emma for ensuring our wedding day was an absolute success!

Sent on 05/11/2017