Jasmine Smith & Co. Reviews

37 | Washington, DC

37 Reviews for Jasmine Smith & Co.

Jasmine Smith & Co. 1
Jasmine Smith & Co. 7
  • Brigette

Brigette · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Day Ever!

We used Jasmine for our wedding at the end of October and she was truly fantastic. Despite having 7+ other weddings that month, she was incredibly responsive, kind and organized.

Our wedding venue (the Josephine Butler Parks Center) does not provide a coordinator and has strict time guidelines for being in and out. In addition to that, we had to flip the ceremony space for the reception in a short time. I can honestly say that during the wedding day the only vendors I had to work with were hair and makeup at the hotel in the morning and the florist dropping off our bouquets early. Jasmine handled every other detail and set up everything we had designed in less than an hour.

Not only did she execute perfectly our day, she did it all with a smile on her face (even when dealing with our 5 flower girls/ring bearers all under the age of 5). As my now husband says- it was the Best Day Ever - and Jasmine + team were a huge part of that. I cannot speak highly enough of her and highly recommend using her for your dream wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Brigette for your kind sentiments! You and Adam were great to work with during the planning process as were the kids on the wedding day! Wishing you both a lifetime of laughter together. Thank you again for choosing Jasmine Smith & Co.!

Abby Schulman · Married on 10/27/2018

Hire them and dont look back!

Ja'el and McKenzie made our day run extremely smoothly. They took so much pressure off of us, allowing us to truly enjoy every moment of our day knowing that all the details and logistics were taken care of. Leading up to the day, Ja'el was extremely responsive and helpful to us in figuring out our timeline, corresponding with other vendors, and working out all issues. We loved working with her!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Abby + James! We are so happy you trusted us with the process and I am was extremely grateful to have been a part of it. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build new lives together! Ja'el & McKenzie

Mark · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredibly professional, made our wedding amazing

Simply put, our wedding would be have been as successful as it was without Jasmine's support. We brought her in only a couple of weeks before the wedding and she was able to quickly get up to speed and offer a number of suggestions that made the day run smoothly. On the day itself, so much was going on behind the scenes that my wife and I were not aware of. Without Jasmine's professionalism and ability to juggle a number of tasks simultaneously, these seemingly small issues would have become much larger, and could have impacted our big day. If you need a planner, please look no further because you will not find anyone better than Jasmine.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

The best of the best - highly recommend!

Jasmine and her team are incredible professionals with loads of experience. She has all the qualities you'd want in a wedding planner: a solid network of terrific high-value vendors, incredible energy and focus, and top-notch organizational skills. We searched far and wide for a wedding planning and have no doubts that Jasmine is one of the best in the DC area. We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Sarah! We enjoyed working with you and Adam and had fun throughout the process and on the wedding day! We wish you both years of laughter, good music, and plenty of dance sessions with Adam! Jasmine & Ja'el
  • Taniece

Taniece · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding event required the utmost in organization, professionalism, and attention to detail. Our vision was an outdoor ceremony at one venue and our cocktail hour/reception at another venue. Jasmine Smith & Co. was the company that provided us with day of coordinating services. During our consultation, we received a great vibe from Jasmine and felt that her and her company would be able to manage our event; and they did. Jasmine and Evin went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our wedding event. Timely, attentive, detail oriented, organized, professional and calm mannered. Too, she was very responsive to our emails and able to adjust her schedule for conference calls. In addition, when we felt we were in a crisis with looking for vendors or making necessary adjustments the day of or before our wedding, her and her team were on it. We definitely leaned on her judgement and expertise throughout the whole process. We truly couldn’t have made our wedding day as special as it was without Jasmine Smith & Co. We will forever remember our special day, thank you Jasmine! Solid, A+ service all around!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 15
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 16
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 17

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Taniece + Kwame! We enjoyed working with you and your family and wish you both many years together filled with light + love.

Andrea · Married on 07/29/2018

Let me tell you...there are NO WORDS that truly express how Jasmine made our wedding day better than we ever thought possible. I am a designer and had this vision in my head but wasn't sure how I could be the "bride" and also make my vision a reality. She was able to organize the "cool yet elegant, industrial yet sophisticated, it's a wedding but also a fabulous day party" together seamlessly!! She kept me calm, worked with vendors, controlled the craziness all while making sure that we actually ate. I actually feel bad because I was having fun and she did all of the work. She was the best investment...I want her to organize my life and business. She is truly a talent!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 18
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 19

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Andrea for allowing me to be part of your special day! Jasmine

Jess · Married on 06/30/2018

For those couples who are having second thoughts about a "day of planner", we were once in your shoes; however, after making the decision to have Jasmine Smith there for our wedding, we can absolutely say that it was a great decision! Jasmine was phenomenal throughout the process and went above and beyond to ensure our big day went off without a hitch! She provided the assurance and confidence that we were in good hands and came through when it counted...for example, through an oversight on our part, we discovered at the cocktail hour that we forgot to order club soda and tonic for our bar (we were paying for the booze and mixers ourselves)...Jasmine realized this and quickly organized a team to resolve the issue with military precision and without hesitation. This is just one example of why a day of planner is a great investment. Additionally, we had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at the same venue during a very hot day in June. Jasmine was able to manage all of the transitions throughout the event seamlessly and kept her cool (literally) throughout. She kept the ceremony moving and handled all of the little details that can accumulate during the wedding process. She is absolutely worth the investment!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Jess! You all had a beautiful wedding and I am so happy to have been part of your special day. Jasmine

EBONY · Married on 05/28/2018

Now that the dust has settled............
    We felt it was necessary to take a moment to thank you for everything and day-of coordinating!!! We really appreciated how you were on top of EVERYTHING. You were so cool, calm and wonderful to work with! And you really made our day happen without any stress! There is no way we would have been able to pull that day off without you! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Sincerely,

Jasmine Smith & Co. 23
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 24
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 25

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I enjoyed working with you both and wish you lots of love and light as you walk through life together! Jasmine

Jean · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Jasmine Smith and Co. made our wedding day go perfectly -- we didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything went smoothly and as planned, and Jasmine made sure we didn't have to worry about any of the logistics. Her team did a great job with the setup for our reception in particular, which was super beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 26
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 27

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jean! We enjoyed working with you and Andrew and wish you both the very best!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Jasmine and her team are awesome! They helped make my day exactly how I envisioned and I am so happy with their services. Jasmine kept everyone on track and organized throughout the day, and was available to chat if I ever wanted to bounce some ideas off her in the final weeks. My day was wonderful, and Jasmine and her assistant handled the couple minor snafus that occurred during the day with ease and I didn't have to worry about anything. I also really appreciated that they helped set out my decorations so my family didn't have to worry about anything either and could completely enjoy the day and celebrations.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

Jessica, Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

E · Married on 05/05/2018

Jasmine was an incredible day-of wedding planner!! We couldnt have asked for someone more qualified or capable. From dealing with Family drama, to going above and beyond by helping hide the bride before gusts arrived, Jasmine was incredible and kept our special day worry free and timely. We are so glad that we made the decison to hire her. THANK YOU JASMINE!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jasmine Smith & Co.'s reply:

It was a beautiful day at Glen Echo Park and we enjoyed working with you both!

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

We LOVED working with Jasmine and her team. She is organized and made the day of our wedding feel seamless. She's a true professional and helped execute on our vision with precision and grace. I highly recommend hiring her to help make the wedding day as enjoyable as possible!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2017

Jasmine and her team are excellent! I was able to connect with Jasmine as needed and she ensured every detail I requested was addressed. I was able to brainstorm with her and connected with other great vendors through her. On wedding day, I felt at ease knowing that she and Ja'el were running the show (and my guests noticed too!).

Markie · Married on 10/27/2017

Jasmine and her team were fantastic! We hired her for day-of coordination but got so much more than that. Neither my husband nor myself are from the area and so she was very helpful in recommending vendors for things we wouldn't even know how to find. She was always available via email, even for answering simple questions. She went the extra mile with assisting with the day-of set up of decor and was able to execute my vision to a T. Jasmine and her team were very professional while still making us feel comfortable. Overall she did a wonderful job and without her I don't think our wedding would have gone off as well as it had. Thank you Jasmine!

Audrey · Married on 10/14/2017

Jasmine is the BEST decision I made regarding wedding planning. If you are on the fence about hiring her, just do it! She answered every question I had, was timely in her responses, was always professional, and made everyone feel at ease during the rehearsal and on the wedding day. Jasmine was concise, clear and to the point. I'm not a big phone person, and I appreciated that Jasmine was organized and always prepared with phone meetings. There were times where I felt I was being too needy or had silly questions, but Jasmine put me at ease. She helped with all of those anxious moments- she knew exactly what to do. Seriously, I do not know how I would have done it without her- hire her right now! (Her assistant was amazing as well- you can tell Jasmine knows what she's doing and DOES IT WELL!)

Neil · Married on 10/14/2017

Jasmine, Jael, and Emma were amazing! They were extremely responsive, new exactly how to lay out our home/venue, and helped us craft our surprise wedding in our backyard. Jasmine also helped us decide whether or not to have tents in the backyard--since it rained the night before and was still misty early in the morning. But she relieved our stress and helped us make the right decisions to make a perfect surprise wedding day! Jael and Emma were there throughout the day and they made perfect decisions (without needing to ask us) that made every little detail perfect! We highly recommend them for any wedding coordination!!

Jasmine Smith & Co. 28
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 34
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 35
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 36

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2017

Jasmine and her team were PHENOMENAL to work with from start until finish. She was extremely invaluable to have on our wedding team. During the times where I was anxious or needed to bounce an idea off of someone who "got it", she was right there. During the actual wedding day, she was so on point! I can't thank her enough for her help on our special day. I highly recommend working with Jasmine Smith & Co.

Taesha · Married on 06/11/2017

Having Jasmine Smith as our wedding planner was amazing. I know the wedding would not have been the same without her. She was very accommodating for each planning session. She provided a number of vendors for each service needed, and she managed our vendors seamlessly throughout the whole process. Our Big day was absolutely perfect, I don't know how she did it but she managed to have every detail exactly as planned. Our wedding was three months ago and our family and friends are still raving about it.

Jasmine Smith & Co. 37
    Jasmine Smith & Co. 38
  • W

Waqas · Married on 05/27/2017

Jasmine did an amazing job helping my wife and I throw our backyard wedding. It was a DIY, personal event, but still large and complicated to pull off, and Jasmine leveraged her experience, adaptability, skill, and personality to make it happen without a hitch. She's wonderful!

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

I never knew how integral a Day of Coordinator was and this was 100% the number one thing I will recommend to everyone I know planning a wedding. Jasmine was the most understanding, intelligent, supportive, take charge professional ever. I am so grateful that we had her to keep us on track, handle all vendor communication in the day before and day of, and made sure to check in with me every month leading up to the wedding. Jasmine honestly was a dream and I have 0 regrets about my wedding!

Patricia · Married on 04/28/2017

Jasmine exceeded our expectations with her Day-Of coordination services. Our wedding ran smoothly thanks to her oversight, and we truly could not have asked for a better coordinator. She provided insightful advice during planning, and aided greatly with sorting out the logistics of a wedding. She is professional and personable, we will continue to recommend her services to anyone looking for a DOC.

Many thanks to Jasmine and Emma for ensuring our wedding day was an absolute success!

Diane · Married on 03/31/2017

We are so grateful to have hired Jasmine as the Day of Coordinator for our wedding. Without a doubt, she was the best hire we made for our team. Even though she was a "Day of" Coordinator, she provided a ton of help upfront, asked great questions about our vision for the wedding, and really took the time to get to know us. She and her assistant Emma were both extremely professional and courteous to our guests and took care of all the little details I would have never thought to think of. We could not recommend Jasmine's services more!

Shawn · Married on 03/25/2017

Jasmine was great! She was very professional, and was very good at thinking on her feet when our dinner service was delayed (no fault of hers). She quickly switched our timeline, and moved up the first dance and kept our event going. She helped handled everything perfectly and was a pleasure to work with, so we highly recommend!

Jasmine is absolutely incredible! She went above and beyond, and met all of our expectations to help with our wedding planning. I knew I could not plan and handle the day of details on my own, and hiring Jasmine was the perfect fit! All of her suggestions and advice were spot on--she is super organized, professional, very kind, and friendly! I was the most confident and relaxed bride knowing that everything was going to be perfect with Jasmine and her team in charge on my wedding day!

• F

Forrest · Married on 10/15/2016

Jasmine was great, all around. She was very responsive to our many, many questions in the months leading up to the wedding and she planned a detailed schedule with us as the day approached. On the wedding day, she coordinated all of the set up and made a few changes (for the better) when some of our decoration plans weren't going to work. She coordinated the vendors and helped to keep us on schedule. She is also more affordable than most other coordinators, and was well worth the investment. We would highly recommend her!