Jamie Vinson Photography Reviews

Jamie Vinson Photography 6
Jamie Vinson Photography 7
  • Meredith

Meredith Griffith · Married on 05/26/2019

Great photographer, amazing experience!!

Jamie was great from meeting to discuss the wedding to the big day and finally looking at all the great pictures after. When taking pictures with Jamie we never felt awkward or uncomfortable - she does a great job at capturing natural moments. Jamie worked very quickly and professionally to keep the day moving smoothly. The pictures turned out amazing and we had so much fun going through them to see everything from our special day. We are constantly receiving compliments of our wedding photos from friends and family!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Jamie Vinson Photography 19
  • Dana

Dana Odrezin Rotenstreich · Married on 05/04/2019

Beyond impressed - highly recommend

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Jamie. We met beforehand for coffee and had the best time getting to know each other. Our email and phone conversations were all productive and she is an excellent communicator; quick to respond and always helpful, not to mention incredibly sweet. Jamie and her assistant Erin were so efficient day-of. They were able to capture every moment in a beautiful way but you didn't even notice they were there. We received ALL of our pictures in TWO WEEKS and loved every single one. We were beyond impressed by Jamie - highly recommend.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Williams · Married on 12/29/2018

The PERFECT Photographer!!!!

Jamie was an absolute dream to work with!! She captured the most incredible moments from my wedding that let me relive the best day of my life over and over again!!! Her confidence and years of experience made me feel so calm and relaxed throughout the day. The pictures are so stunning and I could not be happier. She is my go-to photographer for EVERY life event!!! Thank you so much Jamie!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jamie Vinson Photography's reply:

Rachel! Thank you so much for letting me capture this amazing day for you and Bo! ❤️ Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Ramya · Married on 04/27/2018

Jamie was kind, warm and professional- our pictures are more than we could've dreamed of and we are so grateful for the time she took to get it right. She photographed our Indian wedding perfectly- captured all the right moments. Hands down, our best vendor decision.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Mark · Married on 04/27/2018

Jamie is great! She is fun and you can tell she has a true passion and love for what she is doing. She made my (now) wife and I feel at home through the entire process. We did an engagement shoot and had two photographers for our wedding and couldn't be happier with each set of pictures. I would give Jamie our business again in a heartbeat and strongly suggest you consider her services! You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 03/10/2018

We got married on Bald Head Island, NC and Jamie captured the day perfectly!!! Our pictures turned out better than I could have hoped for! SHE IS AWESOME! So glad we have amazing photos that we get to look at year after year!!!
    xoxo,
    Ashleigh and Alberto Munoz

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Jamie Vinson Photography 20
    Jamie Vinson Photography 21
    Jamie Vinson Photography 22
    Jamie Vinson Photography 23

Anne · Married on 02/24/2018

Jamie did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We have so many amazing pictures to remember our day. I especially appreciated how she was a bit of a "ninja" because she was able to capture the small, personal moments without being obtrusive to them. She also wrangled my enormous family (including 6 flower girls and 2 ring bearers) with ease and joy. We are so happy to have hired Jamie to photograph our wedding day and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Jamie Vinson Photography 24

LILLIE · Married on 11/04/2017

Jamie was so amazing! We actually had another photographer and after our engagement pictures we realized it wasn’t a good fit. I was very stressed about finding a great photographer, but Jamie’s pictures were so breath taking that it took away all of my concerns! She made us so comfortable- she directed us (which is what we needed) but was so kind, energetic and patient. She always got back to me very quickly. I will use jamie for any photography needs that come my way! Truly the best!!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Jamie Vinson Photography 25
    Jamie Vinson Photography 26
    Jamie Vinson Photography 27

Annette · Married on 09/09/2017

Jamie was the best wedding photographer any couple could ask for. She was very responsive, took the time to meet with us before the wedding, kept in contact with me to make sure I was getting all the shots I wanted for our special day. She was stealthy through the service. My minister didn’t even know she was there which he wanted. She was super quick to take photos after the service so that we could have a great reception. We received the photos on a thumb drive beautifully packaged and the photos are absolutely stunning. She made me and my husband look like a million bucks and she did it in low lighting S well. My family is thrilled with the photos! If you are getting married in or around Raleigh, NC I would definitely recommend Jamie!

Sent on 10/18/2017