35 Reviews for Jamie Mostofian Design

Non-Religious (2)
Civil (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
35 Jamie Mostofian Design Reviews

You know how when you are engaged, suddenly everyone has a horror story to tell you about their wedding or advice to give about how they didn't even get to eat their cake? From the moment we hired Jamie any worries we had disappeared. It is amazing how put together someone can be. I have no idea how anyone can pull their wedding together by themselves. Jamie was on top of every tiny detail the whole time. On our day, we got to experience and enjoy EVERYTHING. She has the best personality and makes you feel like one of your closest friends is helping you plan you wedding. She makes everything that is important to you important to her. Her guidance helped us stay in our budget without sacrificing the details that really mattered to us.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My husband and I hired Jamie as a Day-Of Coordinator for our Harry Potter themed wedding at the Biltmore Estates, and we couldn't be happier about our decision. We contacted quite a few Wedding Planners throughout the North Carolina region and were a bit disappointed, it was hard to find someone within our price range. A few of them were a bit stuck up and kept trying to push more expensive packages on us, which quickly turned us off. Our experience with Jamie, however, was just wonderful from the moment we got a response to our contact form on her website. Her prices were extremely reasonable, and honestly, I felt like she went above and beyond and did more than what we paid her for.

We were a bit lazy and were doing everything last minute, and she made sure to poke us with a stick to get things moving and kept making sure we were on track the entire time! She brought up a lot of questions and planning details that we never even THOUGHT of, and we are very relieved we had someone guiding us through our wedding. The wedding industry is definitely something we were newbies in navigating. She kept in contact with all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page and clear on the timeline.

Jamie was wonderful on the day of our wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. I had a lot of DIY wedding decorations, which she set up PERFECTLY and people were pretty impressed with everything. Long story short, we loved working with Jamie and ended up adding her on facebook to keep in touch haha. I HIGHLY recommend hiring her for your wedding, as she is the sweetest, most responsive person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!

Thank you Jamie!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

LOVED having JM Design (Jamie ) as our "month of" wedding planner !! She and her husband Alex tag teamed my daughter Ally's wedding and they were truly excellent. Very responsive whether by email, text or voice call as well as several face to face meetings. Always so professional and open to ideas . Jamie and Alex both are just truly a sweet couple and so easy to communicate and work with. They both were extremely detailed oriented and organized throughout the entire process. They were able to take Ally's vision and make it a reality and the end result was simply beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't begin to say enough good things about Jamie! She was invaluable to us as we planned my daughter's wedding and went above and beyond in everything she did to make sure both the rehearsal and wedding days went perfectly and even more importantly reflected the day that Megan and Brett invisioned! Not to mention she did all of the final prep while having a newborn! She is a truely gifted professional who is a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Diane, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jamie was fantastic! Would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jamie Mostofian is a EXCELLENT planner!!She was amazing to work with during the wedding planning process and she coordinated our wedding day 9 months pregnant on her DUE DATE!! Enough said! Lol she will literally be there for you no matter what! She is very sweet and was open to any idea I had, always willing to make it happen. She suggested awesome vendors who were affordable. Her design abilities are superior!! She is very talented. Her and her husband and the team she brought with her on our wedding day were fantastic! They all worked so hard. They operated like a well oiled machine and it was very evident how much experience Jamie has. She made our wedding literally a fairytale!! You will not find a better planner in North Carolina she is the BEST!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Jamie was the best! So organized, great at problem-solving, wonderful positive up-beat attitude, so responsive. She even had a call with us on a holiday to figure out some last minute details. AMAZING! Would recommend Jamie to anyone and everyone getting married. In fact, I think Jamie was the best spent investment on the wedding! I would have been much more stressed and frazzled without her help!

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

After doing a significant amount of research, I selected Jamie as the planner for my son's rehearsal dinner. I could not have made a better choice. Every aspect of the dinner went beautifully. Jamie was an integral part of planning discussions and facilitation with vendors from the beginning to the end of the process, providing me with peace of mind. I regarded Jamie as a helpmate whose opinion's, instincts, and elegant taste I very much valued.

Profile Picture Drew, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Initially it was recommended to me by our venue to hire a 'day-of-coordinator' to handle the whole who goes down the aisle and when. I spotted Jamie on my search, saw her stellar reviews, and decided to see if she was available. I really had no idea what I was in for, but asking for her assistance would by far be the best decision I had made for our wedding day. Jamie is insanely organized and showed up to our initial meeting with a binder full of information and where in the planning process we should be. She kept all our vendors, invoices, dates of payments due, and EVERY detail straight for us. She has extensive contacts which was extremely useful when I was at a loss as to which vendors were still available on our date. Overall, it was such a great experience working with Jamie. I don't think our wedding would have went so well without her! Every detail was taken care of and thought out. She was so fantastic that even my bridesmaids were super impressed with Jamie, and jealous they didn't have her help on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jamie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with during my daughter's recent wedding. She provided great ideas, kept us on track during the planning phase, and ensured that the wedding and reception went smoothly - allowing us to relax and have fun. When an issue arose with our limousine company two days before the wedding, Jamie secured another limousine in less than an hour. Using her services was a very reasonable investment that paid off big in many ways.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When researching Wedding Planners, we wanted to be sure we found someone who would give us their honest feedback. After all, we are hiring them because they are the expert. Jamie turned out to be just that person for us. She was able to give her opinion on everything if we asked, and let us know when things were simply traditional or things that we might regret down the line. Jamie is perfect. She nails the standard items that all professionals should, but went above and beyond to really get to know us and what we like. We had no idea how many smaller details needed to be thought through, and Jamie did a great job in being "gentle" in how much she brought up at one time to not overwhelm us. Jamie is detailed, smart and incredibly easy to work with and was "in our corner" throughout the whole process. We even joked at times that nothing could go wrong because Jamie simply wouldn't let that happen. Even on the wedding day Jamie was involved at the right times, and seamlessly blended into the background to get her job done at others. From a groom's perspective, I cared about very specific things (and not about others) and she respected that and advocated for me. I simply cannot recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Josh, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jamie and her team were amazing to work with. It's safe to say that without their help throughout this process, our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was. She was always willing to go above and beyond to help throughout the planning and provided an awesome itinerary for the day of the wedding to ensure everything went according to plan. Also, many of the other vendors I worked with were extremely complimentary of her and her team and how her preparation made the day of flow seamlessly.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As a very busy couple with a baby at home, my husband and I knew that hiring a wedding planner would be the most valuable asset to getting ready for the big day. Jamie was extremely organized, suggested ideas and vendors that were within our budget and set up consultations for us. I'll admit I know nothing about fashion and design, so Jamie's ideas for decorating were great! Everyone is still saying how beautiful the ceremony was! As the weeks went by, she would send e-mails with reminders about the little projects that I should be doing (guest list, send invites, etc.). The itinerary she put together for our wedding weekend was very detailed, down to the minute and even color-coded. She made sure the wedding rehearsal was short and straight to the point so everyone in our wedding party knew exactly what to do. Overall, we are very pleased and would recommend Jamie to anyone! It was SO worth it!

Profile Picture User6899202, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I was very skeptical at first about hiring a wedding director. It was the best decision we made!! Jamie did an awesome job.

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I would without hesitation book Jamie Mostofian Design as your wedding planner! From the very first meeting, I knew Jamie was the perfect person to plan my dream wedding! She brought ideas to our very first meeting before I even booked her, and I instantly fell in love with her ideas, her genuine personality, and her excitement to plan our wedding. I will admit I was probably not the easiest bride to work with, I am not the most organized person in the world and Jamie is without a doubt always on top of things, would send me weekly reminders, and would pick up the pieces where I kind of fell off. She always stuck to our budget, and even offered her own services and free time to save us our own time and money. Jamie was always realistic with myself and my Mom, and even through the stressful times she was always there to tell me everything was going to be perfect (which it was!). I could never thank her enough for everything she did for myself and my now husband. Her connections with vendors, caterers, etc. was outstanding and they all went above and beyond for us. I will always be grateful to have had her by my side during those 11 months of planning. If you're looking for the perfect planner, someone who will turn your Wedding Pinterest board into reality, Jamie is your go to! Our day was a true fairytale and it wouldn't have been possible without Jamie! Truly forever thankful to have had her! :)

Profile Picture amber, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Jamie did a fabulous job as the Wedding Planner for our son’s wedding. She was very focused, organized, and she assisted the bride and groom in making decisions to prepare for their special day. She was so approachable and easy to contact as questions arose. As the date approached she was helpful with the checklists and deadlines. The wedding was perfect in every way under Jamie’s direction! She and her husband were at the venue the entire day. We really couldn’t have done it without her. She is amazing, and we highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Gayle, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We cannot say enough about Jamie! She was absolutely AMAZING! She was very quick to respond to texts and emails, very very organized, and always looked out for our best interests. She helped make our wedding day more than a dream come true-we could not have done it without her!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This is actually Cory, the groom in one of Jamie's weddings. We found Jamie we were looking for a wedding planner local to where we were getting married, since we lived two hours east of the wedding site. We wanted some help, but what we got was incredible. Jamie exceeded every expectation my wife and I had. We managed to easily find supremely qualified vendors, ones Jamie'd vetted for our budget and their availability, and Jamie helped us comb through all their contracts.

When the time came to deal with areas of planning that escaped me and my wife (like flowers), Jamie stepped in and used her expertise to get us gorgeous centerpieces and other decorations that my wife adored. Jamie did all the major setup work on the day of (she wouldn't even let me help set up any chairs) and her thorough schedule was a huge boon to me, my wife, our wedding party, and our vendors, many of whom told my wife and I that our wedding was one of the smoothest and most relaxed events they'd ever done, simply because everyone was always on schedule and where they needed to be. All of that was down to Jamie's exemplary work.

However, I feel like the biggest praise that I can give Jamie is this: my wife was more than a little overwhelmed by the entire wedding planning process. She'd never been one of those women who had long been planning their wedding, and the idea of finding the time to put together every detail and do all the little necessary tasks was stressful for both of us. The best remedy to that stress was always to just call or text Jamie. Every time we talked she had a new schedule, checklist, or simply just had such a thorough and professional handle on what we had done or what we needed to do that both of us would go from being overwhelmed to knowing everything was going wonderfully. Our wedding was genuinely perfect and we can't emphasize how big a part of that was due to Jamie's diligence and extraordinary hard work.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

If you are looking for a first class wedding planner, look no further than Jamie Mostofian. Jamie handled every detail with grace from creating a detailed schedule for all wedding events, communicating with vendors, answering odd and end etiquette questions, running the rehearsal, and making sure the set up, ceremony and reception were flawless. She went above and beyond to help me run errands for the big day and made sure every detail I asked for was executed perfectly. In addition, she was kind enough to let me borrow some of her wedding decor for the ceremony and reception to save me the additional expense and transport. I cannot thank her enough for making my day so perfect and memorable. I would recommend her to anyone. She truly made the entire experience from start to finish as stress free as it possibly could be.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

When I began the planning process I had no idea how much I would truly need a wedding planner. I had strongly considered doing it all myself, which would have been a disaster. After talking to Jamie on the phone to find out more about her services, it was obvious that she would be a tremendous help and she was! Jamie was incredible to work with throughout the whole planning process. Talking to her by phone, text, email, and even in person was extremely easy. She helped me choose vendors, even meeting me on location several times. Everyone she recommended was also excellent to work with. Her opinions on flower, décor, and everything else were also extremely valuable. Jamie worked so hard on the weekend of our wedding, tying lots of sashes, hanging decorations, making garland for the gazebo, and probably lots of other things that I was too busy to notice. Anything that needed to be taken care of, Jamie handled. I could not have asked for a better person to work with throughout the whole process. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be, and we credit Jamie for that! I highly recommend you give her a call if you are looking for help planning and executing your dream wedding! She is AMAZING!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Jamie was wonderful to work with. She was helpful and had many creative ideas. I felt completely at ease knowing she had everything under control. We had to use our plan B due to rain and she pulled it off seamlessly. It was still beautiful. We hired her for month of and day of services but she went above and beyond this. She was great!

Profile Picture User5541614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil

Jamie was such a pleasure to work with. She made it so easy and made sure our day was perfect no matter what ! I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot explain how AMAZING Jamie Mostofian and her team are. I met Jamie searching for wedding planners for my August 30, 2015 North Carolina wedding (since I live in Ohio). After searching and interviewing with so many, there was an immediate connection with Jamie. From the initial signing of the contract, Jamie went to work. She handled EVERYTHING from the major contracts to the minor details. Jamie was blessed to become a mother to a beautiful baby boy ONE WEEK BEFORE MY WEDDING and she still showed up and showed out! The quality of her services and creativity make me want to get married all over again. Thank you Jamie for EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture Dayna, 8/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jamie Mostofian...I could sing her praises for hours! I was referred to Jamie after she planned one of my best friends' weddings. She came highly recommended and I am so glad that I decided to use her services...I can honestly say that my wedding day would not have been the amazingly perfect day that it was without her! The planning process was way less stressful with her by my side through it all. Jamie is great at learning every detail of the brides vision- she will offer as little or as much input as someone wishes; however, her input is tops! Jamie is highly organized, knowledgeable and professional. There were countless important details that I did not even think about without her help. From the start, Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She customized a quote based on the amount of help I needed from her and her payment options are more than reasonable. The added touches from Jamie on my wedding day were such a nice surprise! She brought lanterns and candles of her own- where I was lacking, she made up for it ten-fold! Jamie brought my vision to life and I am eternally grateful! Thank you so much Jamie! Trust me- you want to hire Jamie Mostofian!

Profile Picture Jade, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I honestly have no idea how my wedding day would've panned out had it not been for Jamie. She is so organized and so willing to help with anything and everything. She let us borrow votives, lanterns, and so much more. She helped us figure out exactly how to stay on track with things so we never got stressed with planning. She helped setup meetings with vendors and would even attend the meetings with us. We were already as impressed as we could've been with how easy she made the process leading up to the wedding day, but she wasn't done blowing us away yet. She had everything worked out, setup, and ready before we arrived on the wedding day and everything looked better than I could have imagined. She helped make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be at their appropriate times and kept the flow of the entire night just as we had planned! Not only is Jamie an amazing wedding planner she is also so sincere in wanting to make the day exactly what the bride wants. She truly will help in any way she can and she's so much fun to be around. I will absolutely be passing her name along to anyone and everyone I know planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Kendall, 3/14/15, 1 Review