J Floral Art Inc Reviews

8 | Menlo Park, CA

8 Reviews for J Floral Art Inc

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Robin · Married on 04/04/2018

Jeffrey was amazing from coming over to the house to seeing exactly what we needed for our beautiful garden wedding. Almost a month later, guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers. Professional and artistically gifted. Exactly, what you need.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Amy · Married on 07/27/2013

My husband and I met with Laura at J Floral Art after shopping around for flowers. Let me first start off with saying how incredibly nice she was. She made us feel soooo comfortable. Second, after meeting with several other florist, none of them really seemed to grasp what we were looking for. They all just showed us pictures of other weddings they've done and said point one out that you like. Now, to me that doesn't at all seem creative nor custom. After meeting with Laura and telling her about our vision for our wedding, she was all over it. Throwing out ideas, giving us inspiration, trying to tap into exactly what we wanted. After she was done, she really hit the nail on the head. We were so impressed with her creativity, we decided she was the way to go for sure.
    On the day of, they did a fantastic job setting up the flowers! And my bouquet was more beautiful then I could had ever wished for. The flowers were so fresh and looked amazing. I was getting compliments left and right. They made the pictures so awesome, I still cant stop looking at them. They gave us everything we could have ever wished for.

Thank you so much Laura and J Floral Art!!! You guys rock!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Julie · Married on 07/02/2011

We used J Floral Art for the rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers for my son's wedding (June 21, 2014). Jeffrey and staff perfectly executed my daughter-in-law's vision of the flowers she wanted for both events, and did so at a surprisingly reasonable price (I thought). We were able to repurpose the rehearsal dinner flowers for use on the cocktail tables at the wedding, and on the tables at the brunch the day after. The wedding centerpieces were fresh and beautiful, coordinating beautifully with the table linens and the feel of the wedding itself. It was a delight to work with Jeffrey. I have used them before for smaller events, and they will continue to be my go-to florist after this experience.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Holly · Married on 07/11/2009

What can I say - Jeffrey has been catering to the peninsula for years and he has everything down to a science. He was so easy to work with, he even partnered with our caterer to ensure that the decor was perfect!

The arbor he created for our wedding was perfect! The bouquets and the centerpieces were gorgeous and best of all he added every type of flower I had mentioned that I like... The flowers were pungent and fresh and lasted post event for approximately 10 days.

On top of floral and table decor, Jeffrey provided outdoor lighting, making our host's backyard even more beautiful.

Jeffrey is a truly creative and gifted designer who listens.

Sent on 07/29/2009

LeAnna · Married on 03/09/2008

Jeffrey and Craig at J Floral Art are true artists! They completely understood my vision for the wedding, and had so many brilliant ideas to share and contribute. The flowers for both the rehearsal and wedding were more beautiful than I even could have expected! Jeffrey also helped us with choosing table linens, glassware, and plates so that the tables were cohesive and elegant. They put their heart and soul into their art and it shows!

Sent on 10/27/2008

T · Married on 04/13/2004

Producing fall colored flowers in spring isn't an easy task, but they did it, and it was GORGEOUS!

Sent on 04/09/2008

R · Married on 04/12/2003

I gave them a color palate, and asked them to create something beautiful. They surpassed everyone's expectations. The flowers were amazing! Wedding guests were competing over the table arrangements, and we still look back on the photographs of the bouquets and marvel.

I recommend that you give them license to be as creative as they'd like, and they won't disappoint.

Sent on 03/29/2008

Esther · Married on 06/21/2014

J floral creates beautiful floral arrangements! They followed my style guidelines to a tee and created beautiful romantic arrangements for the tables and great bouquets for a very reasonable price. They chose the perfect flowers for my cake topping too, and their lights and garlands were the perfect touch at the reception. My only regret with using them was that the greenery they chose in the bouquets was not very wilt resistant and was already looking a bit sad even before we got to the ceremony. Overall they helped make my wedding lovely and perfectly what I wanted. I highly recommend choosing J floral for your wedding flowers!

Sent on 07/11/2014