It's All in the Details Reviews

5 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

5 Reviews for It's All in the Details

Gina · Married on 06/09/2017

"It's all in The Details" truly thinks of every detail. They take the stress out of planning any event . MaryBeth has many amazing ideas to make your event Beautiful and memorable. I would highly recommend MaryBeth Boehm and her company, "It's All in the Details" for your Special Day!!

Judy · Married on 04/28/2016

Mary Beth was absolutely amazing to work with. She had everything covered and came up with so many great ideas that I would never have thought of. I would recommend her highly to anyone who is planning an event or wedding. I can't wait to use her again for my next event! Her work was professional and she is a delight

Sent on 02/26/2017

It's All in the Details's reply:

Thank you Judy, It was my pleasure to be part of your special day.

Mary · Married on 03/26/2016

I hired this company to plan my son's large rehearsal dinner. Mary was amazing, both professional and extremely creative.
    My guests loved the nautical decorations and candy bar. The venue created some difficult issues which Mary handled seamlessly. My guests thought everything was perfect...and so did I. I would highly recommend this company

Sent on 01/07/2017

It's All in the Details's reply:

Thanks Mary, your kind words mean so much. It was an honor to be part of your family's special day. Mary Beth

Ramy · Married on 02/06/2016

Mary Beth was invaluable to me from the start in planning our 25th Wedding Anniversary . She helped design the invitations, interviewed 3 caterers, designed the flowers and decor, created the favors, and was available 24/7 whenever needed! She was always conscious of my budget and saved me hundreds of dollars by knowing what to do and how to do it. The night of the party she ran the party like a pro and made it look easy! Most importantly, I felt like a guest who was able to enjoy myself and not worry about what was happening in the kitchen! If you are having a party, and you would like to enjoy your guests, you need Mary Beth!

katie · Married on 01/04/2013

My wedding was at Ocean Reef January 4 2013. I had no idea how much work it takes to plan a wedding and that is why I am so grateful that I had Marybeth to help me. She was there from the start to guide and mentor me. Truthfully there is no way that I could have pulled off a wedding in 3 months without her. She is extremely knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way. She was always available and went above and beyond in her attention to detail. In my opinion, I had the perfect wedding and I feel that I owe a big tribute to Marybeth for making it happen! Several people have told me that it was one of the best weddings that they have ever been to. Thank you again Marybeth for one helping me with one of the best days of my life!!