Irie Weddings & Events Reviews

Irie Weddings & Events 7
  • Holly

Holly Graham · Married on 06/01/2019

Timoney Wedding Cannabis

My husband and I had our wedding at The Chateaux at Fox Meadows June 1, 2019.
    We decided to go with the Platinum Package, and as one of our add-on’s we choose a Cannabis Bar. I was able to meet with Bec (love her) and discuss all options we had for our baud bar. Madlyne was our other Bud-tender and she was a delight as well. Their layout was beautiful, ranging from edibles to pre-rolled and fresh bud, with glass pipes and bong options. Each item had a sign in front of it, describing if it was a sativa, indica or hybrid as well as flavors in it. They were very educated and informative to all our guests who had questions or asked for suggestions. They were so easy to work with and it turned out to be huge hit to all our guests. If you’re looking for something unique for your guests, this is definitely the thing to keep your guests talking about your wedding for a while. Thank you Bec and Madlyne for making our wedding one that we will
    never forget. It was truly a pleasure and I would absolutely recommend this as an add on to any party or wedding!! 5 stars!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Irie Weddings & Events 8
    Irie Weddings & Events 9
    Irie Weddings & Events 10
    Irie Weddings & Events 11
    Irie Weddings & Events 12
    Irie Weddings & Events 13

Irie Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Holly! We are beyond grateful to have linked up with you and Bobbie! We appreciate your kind words and love!

Morton Hamilton Sager · Married on 05/26/2019

Everyone said we had the coolest wedding

Great service, very knowledgeable

Sent on 08/03/2019

Irie Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Morton! We really enjoyed working with you, your lovely wife and your special guests! It was our pleasure! :)
  • Nora

Nora Lupi · Married on 04/27/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

Seriously. Best. Wedding. Ever. And *I’m* not just saying that because it was mine. All of my friends have been telling me for the last 4 months that they have never been to a better wedding and doubt they ever will. Personally, I think it’s possible if any of them book Irie.
    I come at this as not only a former bride working with Irie, but also someone who assisted in hosting 40+ Weddings in my own job, so I often know a lot of what goes on “behind the scenes.” But the Irie ladies thought of details even I wouldn’t have thought of.
    They really made the entire process less overwhelming by breaking down a timeline, a to-do list, amazing recommendations, and so many other wonderful services.
    We had 16+ people try cannabis for the first time at our wedding and NO adverse reactions. I didn’t have to hide my cannabis use, but I didn’t have to make any guests uncomfortable. It was beyond perfection and I only wish we could do it again!!!
    Thanks so much ladies. I’ll never forget it—or you!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Irie Weddings & Events 18
  • Clarissa

Clarissa Jimenez · Married on 11/08/2018

Irie is Lit!

Bec and Maddie are two of the sweetest people in the world and acted as knowledgable sherpas for our inexperienced guests and as super chill budtenders for our more experienced partakers. I couldn't recommend Irie more highly!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Robert Eschino Jr · Married on 10/19/2018

An incredible Experience!

Being in the cannabis industry, I had to make sure my guests had the best experience possible. Irie Weddings provided my guests with education, service and creativity and everyone in attendance had such an amazing time!! Cannabis consumption events can be tricky, make sure you go with the professionals, Irie Wedding and Events!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Irie Weddings & Events 19
    Irie Weddings & Events 20
    Irie Weddings & Events 21
    Irie Weddings & Events 22

Joe · Married on 11/18/2017

Where to begin... This company is amazing! My liquor store has worked along side of Bec and Madlyne a ton of times and they're such a pleasure to work with and be around. They are so professional and are so good at educating everyone on this new trend in the industry. I love their approach since they make everyone feel comfortable and do their best to at least educate everyone that stops by their bar. Their new SCORE certification is very important information and I love that they have started these amazing classes. It's about time someone thought to educate the industry on cannabis in a very similar way that we all get educated on alcohol. The SCORE certification is right in line with TIPS training and I think everyone in the industry needs to get on board. Regardless of your personal beliefs on the subject, I think it is important to get this information. There isn't much anyone can do in this state to keep cannabis out of events, I'm just glad that it is now being handled in a safe and educational way. I wouldn't want to bartend next to any other budtenders. They know the importance of safe and effective cannabis/alcohol consumption and I love how we are always on the same page.

Cheers to IRIE Events!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Natalie · Married on 08/18/2017

We thought we could manage most things ourselves - boy were we wrong... a few months out we called Irie. From original, fun ideas down to the knowledge of every flower - Bec was fantastic with everything! She organized, directed and dealt with difficult family without even skipping a beat. Even though we chose to not incorporate cannabis into our wedding day festivities, Irie was a valuable resource for our canna-curious guests who were coming in from out of town. Thank you, Irie!!!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Irie Weddings & Events 23
    Irie Weddings & Events 24
    Irie Weddings & Events 25

Rebecca · Married on 08/03/2017

If you are looking for a wow factor at your wedding, then you definitely need to hire Irie Weddings & Events! They will give you the ultimate bud bar experience. They are so thoughtful and knowledgable, which was so comforting during a stressful time. Bec is extremely organized and made the entire process so easy. We really appreciated how they informed our guests about what they were going to use and also monitored people's intake. Thank you so much to Bec and the entire Irie Team!!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Irie Weddings & Events 26
    Irie Weddings & Events 27
    Irie Weddings & Events 28

Kayci · Married on 03/11/2017

I just can't express enough how highly satisfied we're with everything these sweet women did for us on our big day. We worked with them for 9 months from Georgia with no clue who, what, when, where but with their help we did it!!!! Bec recommended everything that we needed to make sure it was the best experience one could've and just simply went above and beyond. I really have no words for our gratitude and appreciation for helping make our special day truly magical. It was everything we imagined and more. Not only was our day perfect but we met some out of this world people and made friendships to last us a lifetime. Thanks again Irie Wedding and Events for giving us all the tools needed for the best day of our lives!!!! Much love The Cheneys

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Janna

Janna · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I are not sure we could have done this without these amazing ladies at Irie! I was like a lot of brides who would like to do a DIY wedding. This sounds great - until the brutal end when you realize, this was a terrible idea. These ladies came in and seriously saved us and gave us our sanity back. They were our mental coaches, planners and everything in between. Navigating some aspects of a wedding is emotionally draining. They came in and allowed us to breath and did the last bit of navigating for us.
    They have a wealth of vendor connections that will also blow your mind. We were able to get in touch with an amazing officiant, caterer and a dispensary through Irie. They truly made so many aspects 'do-able' for us. We were on a tight budget and wanted a very low key, low stress sort of wedding - but to be difficult and include all of our loved ones. They allowed us to keep our budget tight and really utilize what we already had.
    We did a camping wedding in Estes Park. In this style of a wedding, I wanted things classy but casual and relaxed. For this we wanted marijuana at our wedding but not to offend those that do not partake. It is Colorado after all! Bec was able to create a very low key cannabis delight at our wedding. She created an odorless way for our guests to smoke as well as took those that did want to partake on a small hike in the woods as to not offend other guests. It was perfectly what we were looking for. We were able to mix my world within our wedding in a very polite, respectful way.
    They are incredibly professional and very much on point with everything wedding and weed related. They are able to accommodate just about everyone's wedding and weed needs.
    We love these ladies and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Bec asked me questions I had not even considered for the planning process of our wedding, things like how thick I wanted the wrap around my bouquet, and if I had remembered to order a cake cutter (I hadn't). Being a somewhat indecisive bride, I threw her random colors and shouted "FALL!" "GREENERY!" at her and expected her to come up with someone magnificent and of course, she did. Our flowers were so beautiful and just popped against the backdrop of the Grand Mesa. Our floral arrangements exuded simple, elegant earth tones and pulled together the mirage of colors our groomsmen and bridesmaids chose to wear. She also came with explicit outlines and a minute by minute breakdown of our day. I hardly had time to think or delve deeply into emotion as the rain poured down just an hour before showtime. We fully entrusted Bec and her assistant Chelsea to pull the whole thing off which included flipping out a grandiose montage of difficult ladders and plant props for our hillside ceremony, (oh and hay bales, oober stupid ridiculously heavy hay bales) just after the downpour. Everything turned out wonderfully and oh so smoothly!! Chelsea even cleared plates after our first dance (as we of course had forgotten someone for that duty.) We love you Chelsea- THANK YOU! Oh, and of course, these lovely ladies left a secret gift piece for the new husband and wife to enjoy alone away from the paparazzi. They were wonderful! HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 03/05/2018