65 Reviews for Intuition Event Coordination & Design

Guest List (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
64 Intuition Event Coordination & Design Reviews

Michelle and her team were amazing. She was there for numerous consultations, and happy to answer any questions. We got married at the Pruyn House, where she is a preferred vendor and she was amazing. She was happy to stay within our budget, and totally worked with the vibe we were going for. I have had three people that my wedding looked like it could have been on a pintrest board, and I give that credit to Michelle. She was a steadying hand when things got stressfull, and I am very grateful

Profile Picture Xio, 6/2/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We used Intuition for our fall themed wedding and to say that Michelle and her team delivered would be an understatement. Michelle was responsive and helpful every step of the way. She was receptive to every idea that our families came across. Once the big day came we were in awe. Guests were telling us how much they loved all of the detail. The flowers, the arbor, and the floating candles above the head table all came out perfectly. It wasn't just the ascetics that impressed us. There were barely any questions that we needed to ask that day since Michelle and her team were on top of everything. We look back and say "Wow it was such a well oiled machine!" and none of that would have been possible without Intuition.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

If you are on the fence about who to hire or whether you need a wedding planner and day of event coordinating, look no further. Michelle and her team are all you need,
I am involved with many formal events, so I had a big vision for her to accomplish. She not only created that vision perfectly thru flowers and decor, but coordinated the entire weekend perfectly too. She gave me peace of mind and that’s priceless. I only wish I had the good sense to hire Intuitions for my other 2 children’s weddings!

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We were confident from our first meeting with Michelle that things would go well because it is obvious that she loves her work. She is reassuring and easy to work with. Her tagline should be, “We worry so you don’t have to!” Two of the vendors we hired made mistakes that complicated our plans. Michelle and her team were like the agents in the movie, “Men in Black”, swooping around in the background, combating extraterrestrials while ordinary citizens went about their day, unaware. I feel like they really saved the day so we could enjoy it entirely! In addition, we received many compliments about how beautiful and uniquely decorated our reception venue was. We really couldn’t have had such a wonderful day without their help.

Profile Picture Stacie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Michelle and Wendy are an AMAZING team!!
They transformed our venue into a work of art! She took my goofy pumpkin centerpieces and made them look like works of art!
They decorated the beautiful arbor outside and lined the aisles with little white pumpkins filled with seasonal blooms.
she set up a memorial table for us to display photos of loved ones and made a fun "hashtag" sign for us!
She decorating with these beautiful lanterns and flowers all over-people were stunned at how amazing the barn looked.
The flowers that Michelle designed for me and my daughters were STUNNING.
She literally thought of everything so I didn't have to worry about anything on our big day.
Michelle and Wendy constantly checked in on us and kept everything running on time and smoothly. They brought us drinks, food anything we wanted!
Michelle even put my daughter into an uber to make sure she got home safely!
You might not think you need a wedding planner- trust me, you do!
You should get to enjoy the big day, not fuss at table settings, decorate the venue or worry about difficult family members.
THANK YOU Michelle & Wendy and team!
You saw my vision and brought it to life!!

Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - My seat chart! Michelle put it on a window frame!
Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - the table and lanterns she strung up!
LOVE!
Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - She also decorated my cake with flowers!
Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - this is my bouquet-it has a little charm with my parents pic
Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - Small white pumpkins holding stunning blooms
Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - trellis beauty
Photos
Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - FUN!
Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - what a gorg setting!
Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - stunning
Photo for Intuition Event Coordination & Design Review - Memory and gift table
Profile Picture Eileen, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Michelle and her team are absolutely phenomenal! I used Intuition for flowers and decor. Everything they touched was breathtaking. My vision was brought to life with the work they did and words cannot describe how easy it was to work with Intuition Events. Michelle responded to emails promptly and professionally. Absolutely recommend this company, they will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Religious

Michelle, Wendy, and their team at Intuition did an absolutely amazing job with all the flowers and decor for our wedding!! We were absolutely blown away at how stunning everything came out and we wouldn't have changed anything - it was perfect! Throughout the planning process Michelle was extremely professional, responsive, and flexible to changes we made along the way. The set-up and execution of everything on wedding day was flawless - we loved working with them and can't recommend the team's services enough!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I cannot possibly give enough praise to Michelle Dischiavo and Wendy DeFazio for their amazing work helping me to plan my wedding. I booked Intuition Event Coordination and Floral Design for partial day-of coordination, flowers, and decor rentals.

As I began the long process of planning my wedding, I quickly began to realize how utterly overwhelmed and stressed I was feeling, especially getting into the finer details, where I was being something of a perfectionist, not to mention that I was planning an Albany, NY wedding from out-of-state. Two of my friends had used Michelle's coordinating services for their weddings in the past, and absolutely raved about her work, both telling me flat-out that it was the best planning decision that they made. I didn't need more convincing than that - I emailed Michelle, and right from the first email, she put me at ease. When we had our first phone consultation, we talked about my vision, theme, flowers, everything. Michelle was incredibly thorough and detail-oriented. In the months leading up to my wedding we had additional phone conversations and emails, each one was received with kindness and eager help.

The day of my wedding was flawless. The flowers were exceptional - my bouquet was one of my favorite parts of the day–stunning! The centerpieces were beautiful and elegant, and the vintage-themed rentals were perfection. Everything was completed with great attention to detail. I was paired with Wendy DeFazio, Michelle's assistant, for the day-of. She was kind, helpful, and worked tirelessly to ensure that the day went smoothly. I was so grateful for all the hard work she put in during the day. My husband and I felt relaxed and knew that we were in excellent hands.

Thank you Michelle and Wendy, for making our day absolute perfection!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We loved Michelle, friends of mine had used her for their wedding and I knew that I just had to work with Michelle. Not only was she our florist but we also had her as our day of coordinator. Michelle helped us every step of the way for months leading up to the wedding. The week of the wedding she made my life so calm and easy and took on the task of working with all our vendors to ensure that things were ready to roll the day of the wedding. Our flowers were amazing and held up all day and into the night. She was so accommodating and helped to create my vision with colors and florals, she and her team even created the most perfect flower collar for our dog. Thank you Michelle for helping to make the big day stress free and wonderful. I recommend her to ALL future brides, let Michelle help you create you dream wedding!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We used Intuition Events for both Day of Coordination and for our flowers. Both services were amazing. Michelle was able to stay within our budget for our flowers and candles while still giving us the look we wanted. She even did a table mock up for us using the linens from our caterer. Her Day of Coordination was perfect as well. I felt like a guest -- not an event planner -- at my rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. I was able to enjoy every moment of our wedding without worrying.

Profile Picture User5287900, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We worked with Michelle for our decorations and everything look absolutely amazing on our wedding day. Our day of coordinator was Wendy and we could not believe how amazing and helpful she was! She was so on top of everything so we didn't have to be! She told us where to be and when and what was coming next etc. Her presence allowed us to truly relax and enjoy our wedding day.

We had rented a heater for our venue and it was malfunctioning during the reception. Wendy took care of it completely by contacting the heater rental company and having them come to fix the heater! She also made sure people were signing the guest book and coordinated calling peoples tables for dinner and so much more I can't even express/remember! She even made our ring bearer her helper since he was clearly getting bored with the wedding in general. She made sure that all of our gifts ended up in our car before we left and cleaned up everything so that we could go to our after party. The next day we just returned to the venue to pick up the things we had left and she had piled them nicely in one area so we didn't have to go searching around for everything. Wendy was truly amazing and made our wedding day the best that it possibly could be. We couldn't be more grateful for her!

Profile Picture User7410268, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding on Saturday 9/17/16 and we used Michelle and Intuition Events for our planning professional extraordinaires. To say we are ecstatic with the service they provided would not really be giving Michelle and her team the credit they deserve. We were just blown away. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and everything we didn't know it could be. The decorations and set up were perfection and the flowers and bouquets were unique and just stunning. I got as many compliments from guests on my bouquet as I did on my dress! We planned our wedding over 2 1/2 years and Michelle was patient and accommodating with questions, advice and meetings. She found us the perfect barn space in Saratoga. I had the most worry and completely stress free day. Few people can say that their wedding was perfect and nothing went wrong, but I can! I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Intuition Events to anyone I knew. They are true professionals with a great vision and ideas. I can't thank Michelle and her team enough for their service, it was truly above and beyond.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Michelle was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole wedding process! She did our lighting, flowers, and some design at the Pruyn House and did a fabulous job. The setting felt very romantic with the string and globe lights she put up in the barn for us. The flowers were out of this world!!! Thanks, Michelle!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Michelle did a wonderful job. She was extremely easy to work with and took images of what I wanted and thoughts I described and executed them into an elegant and beautiful wedding. My bouquets were stunning and just as described and the flower boxes were gorgeous. The additional details of room set up, including burlap runners and a few other touches added so much. You can't go wrong here!!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 11/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Michelle for our annual corporate event. It’s not too often that someone can totally exceed our expectations, especially when your expectations are already pretty lofty, but Michelle did just that! We usually do the typical formal dinner, band and dancing for our corporate event. This year we wanted to switch it up with a more casual event. We had, what I like to call, a “what if” party – “what if we add this?”, “what if we add that??”... We ended up with an impressive event that included food trucks, fireworks, a band, photo booth, bars, casino games, door prizes and giveaways, etc. This was hands down the best party we’ve ever hosted and many of our colleagues said it was the best party they’ve attended EVER. Michelle was able to pull rabbits out of hats and made it totally fun along the way. She always kept her cool, which put our minds at ease, and even steered us away from some ideas she knew wouldn’t work. She’s the type of event coordinator you want to be best friends with – she’s personable, she knows a ton of people and all the best spots in the area, she has amazing ideas and can execute and adapt when needed. We look forward to working with Michelle and her amazing team again, and we highly recommend her for your event!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough about how amazing Michelle was!! From the very beginning she understood and worked with us to make our visions a reality. My husband and I told Michelle we wanted a very relaxed wedding, something that felt more like a backyard party then a wedding, but that still had touches of beauty and romance, and that's exactly what she delivered. On the day of our wedding, when I arrived at the barn for our first look, I was completely blown away with how she (and her team) had transformed the barn. The wildflowers she used to design our bouquets, centerpieces and wedding isle were stunning, and exactly what I had hoped for. Inside the barn was exactly how I had envisioned, with globe lights and candles making the space warm and romantic. My husband and I had also made some of our own decorations and Michelle was able to include them into her overall design flawlessly. I truly couldn't have asked for anything more. Not only was she amazing when it came to the design, she was also there to accommodate our (and our guests') every need. From the moment I arrived Michelle was right there, making sure I was doing ok and asking if she could help with anything. As soon as pictures were over she showed up with a drink for both my husband and I (which is exactly what he needed after all those pictures haha.) I can't even tell you how many times she came to the rescue when my train came unbustled. Throughout the night (and this past week) our family and guests have commented about how incredibly helpful she was. At one point I even saw her taking pictures of the dinner menu and getting orders from my elderly family so they didn't have to get up and wait in line for their dinner. The next morning my husband nicknamed her "superwoman," because she always showed up out of nowhere exactly when one of us needed her. Michelle was amazing, attentive, accommodating and responsive. Her sense of humor and upbeat personality made her a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Michelle was SO great to work with. I was planning our wedding from North Carolina, but Michelle was so easy to communicate with from afar. From our first meeting, I knew that she would make sure everything went off without a hitch on our wedding day. Michelle is absolutely the only person you should have run the show if your wedding is at the Pruyn House. She knows exactly what will work in that space. I could not believe how perfect the barn, the grounds, and our flowers looked the day of our wedding. Michelle's assistants, Wendy and Michelle, were with us day-of, and they were great! We did not have to worry about anything the entire day. Each detail was perfect. I heard from several guests that it was one of the most beautifully decorated and detailed wedding they had attended. Everything went as planned and looking back, we are so happy we chose Michelle and her team to help us with our day.

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Michelle is INCREDIBLE! She planned and coordinated my sisters wedding and after I saw first hand what an amazing job she did I knew I had to hire her for my wedding as well. Michelle met with me to talk about my ideas and vision for my wedding, and she really made the vision of my wedding come to life. From orchestrating the wedding day down to the beautiful table-scapes she created, Michelle did a phenomenal job. I can wholeheartedly recommend Michelle's coordination and design services!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Perfection. Michelle and her team made my dream of a simplistic yet beautiful wedding come to life. I went to IEP as I was looking to rent my lighting, mason jars, chalk board signs etc. and they had it all. When we met to plan our day Michelle had even more ideas to make our dreams even more magical. On our day her team was nothing but professional and everything we had talked about came to life. It was truly beautiful. I would highly recommend Michelle and her team. Thank you Michelle for making our wedding dreams come true.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired Michelle after seeing her "in action" at a friend's wedding. Prior to hiring Michelle, my husband and I had a few worries: the location for our reception required us to contract out for nearly everything- catering, chairs, entertainment, etc. which takes a lot of coordination, and we decided to have a very large bridal party- which also takes a lot of coordination! We decided to hire Michelle for her "day-of" services...but she did so much more. We met with Michelle twice, she coordinated the rehearsal, and was instrumental in timing and coordination of events on our big day. I can't imagine that our day would have gone as smoothly without her and Wendy! I would recommend Intuition Events to anyone!! (and I fairly confident that a guest at our wedding hired her for their upcoming event...)

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was so excited to write a review for Intuition Event Coordination and Design. There are always hiccups along the way while planning a wedding, but Michelle and her team were always there for me and my now husband, guiding us and giving thoughtful suggestions and advice. The day of the wedding, I felt totally at ease and Michelle and her team worked around the clock to provide such amazing care and thought into the flow of the wedding. She was right there next to me when I needed her and she took charge when I needed her. My husband and I felt so blessed and happy to have her and her wonderful team by our sides on the biggest day of our life! Michelle and her team did an amazing and beautiful job decorating and provide beautiful flowers. Thank you Michelle! It was truly a pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

From our first meeting with Michelle my daughter and I knew we had to have Michelle be our wedding planner! Her vision for our daughter's wedding was everything she wanted! Michelle met with us several times to make sure everything was perfect! The wedding bouquets were absolutely the most beautiful I have seen and were exactly what my daughter wanted! Michelle worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect! My family is still talking about how beautiful Michelle decorated the Pruyn House! Most importantly Michelle is a sweet, down to earth person and I feel like she has become a friend to the family. We can't wait to work with Michelle on our next daughter's wedding!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Michelle was absolutely amazing!! From the first time we met with her she was so professional, and so fun and easy to work with. Immediately, we truly felt that she connected with us and understood the look and feel we wanted for our wedding. Not only did she listen to all of our ideas in detail, she added her own creative ideas/suggestions, which helped our vision evolve into something even more beautiful. Everything Michelle did was perfect. Walking into our reception was absolutely breathtaking - not one detail was missed. From our bouquets (which my husband said were so perfect they didn't look real!), to our very special and unique head table arrangements, everything was stunning. Michelle knew exactly what we wanted and made it come to life even more beautifully than we could have imagined. We can't say enough how fun, flexible, accommodating and passionate Michelle is. We are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our wedding was, and it would not have been possible without her! We can't thank Michelle and her team enough for helping us create the wedding of our dreams!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We hired Michelle about 6 months before the wedding initially for decor and then when we walked out of our first meeting I knew I needed her as a coordinator. She was available any time I needed her with questions and ideas I had and I mean EVERY idea I had and she made everything come to life. My decor was everything I had hoped for and more. From the beautifully written chalkboards to the lanterns she hung on two floors I was literally speechless when I walked in our venue. The day of the wedding I relied on her so much. Her and her team made sure everything went perfectly and smoothly and she really made sure that my now husband and I got to enjoy our day and not worry about a single thing. Not only was Michelle an awesome coordinator but she really is such an amazing person and Josh and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews