Innovative Events Reviews

12 | Bayamon, PR

12 Reviews for Innovative Events

Molly · Married on 05/27/2017

Couldn't be happier that I decided to book Innovative Events for planning and flowers for my Puerto Rico destination wedding. Sol and her whole team made the process so easy and so much less stressful. I was able to send over inspiration photos and ideas of what I wanted and her team made it come to life. In my job, I plan events regularly. Having someone else take over planning for my wedding was the very best money I spent - I could just enjoy the process while Sol and her team took care of the rest. Thank you to the Innovative Events team!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Gabby · Married on 01/07/2017

How can I encapsulate what Sol meant for our wedding? Words truly do her no justice. I jokingly refer to her as my "wife" because she was with me EVERY STEP of the way until the day of the ceremony. I mean she truly was only a text or call away and I truly felt like her only bride even though I know that was not the case. No fault can be found with her communication! From the moment, we had our initial consultation, I was sold on her. Her upbeat and optimistic attitude were so calming to me. As a last minute destination bride, I'm sure it was no easy feat to plan our ceremony, but Sol was there for me. Whether it was 2am in the morning or 5pm in the afternoon, with answers and advice. Her opinions were spot on and honest. It truly helped that she would send me videos of venues that I couldn't lay my eyes on and she created an excel sheet of pros and cons. She kept us organized. I really appreciated all her efforts to keep us in budget and to still make our vision come to life without compromising too much. It really means a great deal when as a bride you don't hear "well with that budget you can't have that" but for someone to work with you and say, "ok let's see how we can make this happen". She took on so many roles to make our wedding day special and for everything to turn out how we had pictured it. Even at the last minute on the day of, when many challenges and changes presented themselves, Sol was very professional and handled everything like a pro. She kept me calm through working with our various vendors. She would volunteer for any duty if she felt it would make our day more special and easier. She's really one of a kind. Thank you Sol for giving us a truly memorable day! - Gabby & Eyoha

Sent on 01/15/2017

Steffani · Married on 10/08/2016

I was definitely hesitant to hire a wedding planner as I thought I would be able to handle it all and thank goodness I did! It's really as simple as sending Sol some photos and a little information about who you are and what you like and she will bring everything to life. She handled all of the vendors and also did our decor for the ceremony. I couldn't have asked for an easier, more relaxed day. We literally showed up, enjoyed the beauty of the ceremony and then left. It was everything I could have asked for and more! Total perfection! She's incredible!

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Sol and Innovative events have been way beyond amazing!!! Sol was my go to person planning our wedding from Connecticut she surpass my expectations and I really miss texting her to chit chat about wedding stuff she took all my stress away so my husband i were just able to enjoy the day sol was very knowledgeable and organized worth every penny!! I don't know what I would have done with out innovative events I give them 100 stars

Sent on 09/27/2016

Joele · Married on 06/12/2016

My experience with Innovative Events was beyond amazing. I don't think I can say enough positive things about Sol and her team! I contracted her as my day-of-coordinator and am so thankful that we had her working behind the scenes. As a destination / semi-DIY bride, I researched and planned much of our wedding prior to booking Sol and was able to flawlessly transition all of the final planning details a few weeks before our wedding. Sol was very easy to reach, responsive, organized, and flexible. She was able to execute our vision within a short window of time and truly aided in making our day as amazing as it was. Prior to the wedding she allowed me to mail items to her for the wedding and contacted all of our vendors to make sure all contracts complete and expectations were communicated. She even recommended a few vendors that we were very pleased with when my husband and I decided that we wanted to have a photo booth at our reception and when my MUA cancelled on me. She went above and beyond for us and made the experience so easy and when you are planning a wedding, it's wonderful to have someone who listens to you, provides valuable feedback, and executes your vision perfectly. I cannot express enough how talented she is and what a pleasure it was to work with her. Sol is a master at her craft and truly one of a kind and I could not be happier with her services. If you are a destination bride looking for an affordable, professional, and quality wedding planner/coordinator, look no further. You will not be disappointed; Sol makes the entire process stress-free and effortless. You will be grateful as we are for having booked her. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Yanice · Married on 06/10/2016

Zoraida and her staff worked wonders for my wedding décor a couple of weeks ago. I was concerned about the decoration remaining true to my style, requests and budget but she quickly understood what I wanted. It was absolutely perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Dharma · Married on 03/12/2016

Zoraida and her team worked amazing!! I was a pretty laidback bride which meant I left everything fr last minute but Zoraida did not let that happen! She made sure I was on top of my contracts with my vendors withoutbeing overwhelming! She did a marvelous job figuring out how to seat those extra 19 guest that arrived without confirming! Thank you so much to you and your team for making my day exceptional!!!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Yamilette · Married on 02/07/2016

Everything was PERFECT on my wedding day, and that's a lot to say considering how demanding and perfectionist I am. Sol was the best! Very friendly, organized and responsive during the planning process. She addressed every concern I had with diligence, which keep me at peace. The wedding day was flawless, the flowers were beautiful and her staff was very courteous and went the extra mile by doing things for my husband and I that weren't even part of the contract. I'm confident we chose the best wedding planner there is in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Yvette · Married on 01/16/2016

It was truly a pleasure to work with Innovative Events. I cannot express enough how wonderful Zoraida, Jessenia and team were to work with. We had a large destination wedding (~300 guests) in Quebradillas PR , our list was constantly changing and we had three days of events to better accommodate our friends and family. This was no simple task. They went above and beyond "partial wedding planning". Zoraida was extremely responsive and kind. I found myself texting her as a friend and less like a planner! They made our vision (and our pinterest board) a reality. From the additional flowers, wooden signs, string lights and little touches that made our wedding look like us. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative their staff was.

IE made us feel apart of their family, and made sure we were taken care of and everything went seamlessly. I already have a friend that plans to use IE for their upcoming wedding in PR.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Innovative Events's reply:

Yvette, thank YOU so much for those kind words! Working with you and Kevin was nothing but a blessing. You can always count on me- even if it's just for a tour around the island! xo
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 06/05/2015

El equipo de Innovative Events me brindó un servicio espectacular y lleno de excelencia. Todavia es la hora en que mis invitados me hablan recordandome lo excelente que fueron la coordinación y la decoración de mi boda.

Gracias a ellos pude ver mi sueño hecho realidad, esa fue una noche MÁGICA. Tanto mis invitados, como yo y mi esposo fuimos sorprendidos con tan excelente trabajo. Desde la decoración tan hermosa y excelente, hasta un simple detalle como tratar a mis invitados con amabilidad. Innovative Events no solo fue parte de mi gran día, sino que tambien fueron de gran ayuda en el proceso "pre-boda". Este es el proceso en el que muchas novias se vuelven estrésicas por pensar en cómo quedará todo, mi carga fue alivianada porque conté con la ayuda de gente profesional con la preparación y la experiencia para hacer que la noche del 5 de junio del 2015 fuera una noche hermosa e inolvidable.

100% recomendado (:

Sent on 06/23/2015

MARITZA · event on: 12/18/2014

INNOVATIVE EVENTS ES LO MEJOR QUE PUEDES ADQUIRIR PARA TU EVENTO ELLOS ACTUAN CON DILIGENCIA , RESPONSABILIDAD , PUNTUALIDAD Y HACEN DE TU EVENTO UNO DE PELICULA. MI EXPERIENCIA FUE UNA QUE SUPERO MIS ESPECTATIVAS.

Sent on 05/26/2015
  • I

Ismael · Married on 07/30/2015

In your wedding day, there's so many things that you don't want to forget, in top of that, you are nervous and have no idea what's going to happened even thou "you do"
    The reality is that Innovative Events, help me and the wife to keep calm and they made us feel like everything was taking care of. I didn't have to worry about running the wedding or what's next, I just enjoyed my wedding and there's nothing that I wouldn't change from that day, thanks Innovative Events for helping us plan the wedding, giving us amazing ideas and running everything that day! 10/10

Sent on 02/16/2016