San Juan, PR 00975 Map · Phone number

About Puerto Rico Wedding Flowers

Puerto Rico Wedding Flowers is a complete floral service company specializing, but not limited to, catering to couples and families who want to escape to our beautiful island and have their most special moments here. We are proud to offer you quality products such as:

-Unique Bridal Bouquets
-Destination/Elopement wedding packages
-Beachside ceremony decorations and gazebo rentals
-Tropical arrangements and plants
-Reception lounge setup and decoration
-Artistic renderings and realistic sketches to help you visualize your event before it happens!
-And more!

We have vast experience managing all types of floral decorations and how they interact in our unique tropical weather. This is why we use the freshest flowers and plants available to ensure that they will look beautiful and last as long as possible for all those great photo opportunities.

Our designer has over 30 years of experience in the floral business creating unique and custom decorations for weddings and corporate events. Based in San Juan and at just minutes from most of the most popular event sites in the island, we offer a reliable delivery service catered to all your needs.

Follow Puerto Rico Wedding Flowers on

Brittable
2011070815 46 11

25 Reviews for Puerto Rico Wedding Flowers

Hannah · Married on 07/18/2013

Honestly if I could give them 10 out of 5's I would. I am not even sure where to start. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. They far exceeded my expectations. They were more then happy to work with my budget as well. The day of the wedding it poured 9 inches of rain. Roads were flooded and knocked out, traffic was backed up for miles. The flowers still made it to the wedding looking fabulous. I found out later the car had actually gotten stuck in high water and they had to take a taxi the rest of the way to the hotel! I cannot thank them enough!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2013

Patricia had such beautiful creations! I went with calla lillies and blue dendrobium orchids, and her arrangements were perfect! Thank you so much for adding that special touch to our wedding!

Sharon · Married on 02/16/2013

Patrcia is amazing, aside from the fact that she is a wonderful person and fun to work with, I felt like she really understood me. I wanted to do a rustic flower theme with wild flowers for my wedding. This is not an easy task to do in tropical PR, but Patricia was on board and gave me beautiful arrangements in mason jars that I loved. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Puerto Rico Wedding Flowers FAQ