Indigo Wedding & Events Reviews

11 | Lincoln, NE

11 Reviews for Indigo Wedding & Events

Anita Hansen · Married on 09/30/2018

Margie was a joy to work with!

Margie was absolutely delightful to work with. Her cheerful, optimistic, enthusiasm added much fun and joy to an incredibly significant day in our family's life. We hired Margie for day of coordination and that was one of the best decisions we made as the bride's parents. Having Margie's support, experience, and calm, cool, collected presence on our daughter's wedding day was truly a gift. Margie and her assistant went above and beyond on wedding day giving us all their abundant attention and energy. Meeting with Margie ahead of wedding day and chatting via phone and email was fun and enjoyable. I instantly felt as though I'd gained a new friend and found it easy to trust her judgment and decisions because she'd listened well, took careful and detailed notes, and came prepared to handle whatever the day threw our way. Because of weather conditions, our outdoor wedding had to be moved indoors the evening before. Calling Margie late that evening to update her on the changes was one of my favorite memories; Margie confidently put my mind and heart at ease that wedding day would be beautiful and go smoothly with her on site. Ahhhh! Mother of the Bride, don't question the need or value of hiring Margie as your wedding day coordinator. You'll forever be thankful you had her at your side. You'll be able to focus on your daughter and savor each precious moment of her wedding day because Margie will be handling all the details on your behalf. Thank you, Margie!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Indigo Wedding & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was my pleasure to spend such a wonderful day with you and your families!

Ellen · Married on 08/04/2018

I LOVED working with Margie! Margie is so sweet, organized, and able to take charge! She made the planning more manageable, helped me de-stress about forgetting important details, and was able to contact and organize our vendors seamlessly. She was an absolutely essential part to the day of the wedding (and our bridal party loved her)! :) Our day went so smoothly! I would recommend Margie to my closest family and friends.

Amy · Married on 09/15/2017

I highly recommend using Indigo Wedding & Events if you want a beautiful, stress free and memorable experience from beginning to end. Margie is a great active listener, action oriented, organized and creative event coordinator. Everyone from the bride and wedding party, including the MOB and the MOG :) to the guests raved about how great it was to work with Margie,

Dani · Married on 09/15/2017

I consider myself to be organized, but Margie was ORGANIZED! From helping corral our wedding party at the rehearsal, to running ceremony music, to folding napkins, Margie was on the ball and had a smile on her face the whole time. Margie anticipated and met the needs that I didn't even know I needed. Even if you don't think you need help (you do) Margie will make your wedding day more seamless than you can imagine!

Brandi · Married on 09/10/2017

We absolutely LOVE Margie!!! She was incredible to work with; and we can't imagine having anyone else as our day of coordinator!! She is extremely organized and we felt like we could trust her immediately! We chose Margie to be our coordinator about a month before our big day; and it was the best decision we made. It helped us to relax, breathe, and enjoy the month before our wedding. The day of our wedding was even better!! Margie has a passion for what she does and it shows!! She had great communication with all of our vendors, the best emergency kit for the bridal party, and was so sweet and kind to all of our friends and family throughout the day! We will recommend her to any couple we know getting married!! We are so thankful to have met her and work with her!!

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2017

One of the best decisions we made regarding the wedding was choosing to work with Margie at Indigo Wedding & Events. Margie was a LIFE-SAVER. She was always so organized and kept me on a timeline. She had the best suggestions and was very savvy in finding a deal and keepings things affordable. My wedding was outside and bad weather was in the forecast. Margie was prepared with umbrellas, a plan for how to execute the vendor's back-up plan, all while reassuring me that everything would work out. Thankfully, weather was not an issue, but Margie was ready to handle anything! She was so friendly and so accommodating. There is no one else I would have rather worked with!

Julie · Married on 09/01/2017

Margie was the best! She led us through the experience efficiently, thinking of literally everything. She gave guidance and suggestions to help Lindsey and Trevor's vision of their dream wedding become a reality. To me, what I appreciated the most, was that we all got to truly enjoy the experience and not worry about what needed to happen next! Margie took those worries away. I had complete trust that she had everything under control (even Mother Nature :)).

Miranda · Married on 08/05/2017

Indigo Wedding + Events was hands down the best decision we made while planning our wedding!
    For two people very much out of their element in wedding planning, Margie was understanding, patient and attentive.
    She took our thoughts and ideas and designed a beautiful day that felt more like us than we could have ever imagined.
    From coordinating with our vendors to the day of the wedding, Margie was kind, diligent, organized and creative.
    She went above and beyond our expectations and was worth every penny and more. We highly recommend
    Indigo Wedding + Events to any couple planning their wedding.
    Thank you so much Margie! You are more than just a wedding planner to us. You have become a good friend!

Marysol · Married on 07/01/2017

Margie went above and beyond with everything she did for me. She was very personable, responsive, and gave great suggestions throughout the whole process. She also provided me with an amazing guest list management tool and a very detailed check list to work from. I can honestly say that working with Margie helped me truly enjoy my big day because I knew that everything was going to done correctly and with care. I will be recommending Indigo Wedding & Events to all my friends!!!!

Shelby · Married on 06/03/2017

I absolutely loved working with Margie at Indigo Wedding and Events. I honestly would not have had such a perfect day without her help. Indigo Wedding & Events truly helped my wedding dreams come true. Such a valuable resource.

Kacey · Married on 05/27/2017

You will not go wrong booking with Margie! She is amazing!