Omaha, NE 68116 Map · Phone number

About Carrie Dayton Events & Consulting

I help you create fairytale moments, grow love and imbed memories that last a lifetime. I promise we will work together so you will have fun and enjoy the wedding planning process. I specialize in developing a dream team of creative partners, to give you a stress free, beautiful day.

Follow Carrie Dayton Events & Consulting on

Carrie Dayton Events & Consulting 5
Carrie Dayton Events & Consulting 6
Carrie Dayton Events & Consulting 7

Ami · Married on 06/08/2019

Carrie was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the beginning she presented us with great ideas that I never would thought of. She contacted venues and set up a day of touring facilities. Everything was scheduled and planned out so that we could see many places in a short time span. She had all of the important information for each place and shared it with us as we toured the locations. She also helped us negotiate with vendors to ensure that we were getting the best deal. Throughout our wedding planning process she was there as much as we wanted. She was certainly more than eager to complete any task we threw at her, but also gave us space if we preferred to complete something on our own. As she has been in the industry for several years and knows many of the vendors, she is often able to get a great deal. She also kept us on track with to-do lists that were organized by when the item needed to be completed. I wouldn't have thought of many of these important tasks without her guidance. Carrie was absolutely essential the day of the wedding. Prior to the big day, she gathered all of the essential items such as my wedding dress, veil, shoes, cake cutter, toasting flutes, guest book, etc. All that I had to do was show up. I wasn't worried about remembering every last detail, because she already had. She was in contact with all of the vendors and dispersed an itinerary to each of them. They contacted her with any questions rather than pestering me. Any time a problem arose Carrie came up with a solution immediately. She relieved a lot of stress and pressure off the shoulders of my family and me. On the day of the wedding, we were able to relax and enjoy because Carrie was running around doing the dirty work. Her ultimate goal is to create the dream wedding for each couple on their big day. I would have been completely lost without her help.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Sammy Dillon · Married on 06/01/2018

Hiring Carrie was the best decision I have ever made!

I don't even know how to put into words how amazing Carrie is and how grateful I am to her. I have never met anyone who loves what they do more than Carrie. To say she is on top of everything, goes above and beyond, and truly is the best at what she does would be an understatement. She not only takes care of everything for you and would do anything you ask, she is a wonderful person who actually cares about her clients. A small example of what she did for me was she knew that I had a lot of food allergies and I had given up the idea that I would not be able to eat my own wedding cake. She made it her mission to change that. Somehow, Carrie managed to find me a cake that was gluten free, dairy free, honey free, egg free, low sugar, and no processed ingredients that I kid you not was the best cake I ever had. My husband even loved it! The cake itself was so beautiful as well.
    Carrie was there for when I say everything, I mean everything! She went to wedding dress fittings and countless meetings with vendors. She studied how to bustle my dress so the day of would go smoothly and she collected all ten of my bridesmaids dresses (AND robes), my dress, and my veil so she could have them the morning of my wedding ready to go, wrinkle free! It was so nice to have her there on my wedding day to keep us on schedule. I was not stressed or worried at all because I knew that Carrie was taking care of everything. Every time I needed Carrie during this whole wedding planning process, she was there. She responded to texts within seconds. Carrie made my wedding so perfect. The entire process would have been so stressful and chaotic without her. I am forever grateful to her. ❤️

Sent on 01/28/2019

Ellen · Married on 11/18/2017

We couldn’t have asked for more from Carrie. She was absolutely amazing in every way. From the prep months out, to the day of, she made the experience stress-free and easy. She responds to emails promptly and brings a fresh perspective to the process. One thing that our friends and guests shared after the wedding was how wonderful and on top of it our wedding planner was. We are so glad we had her and wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Carrie Dayton Events & Consulting FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Nova String Quartet
    Nova String Quartet Wedding Musicians

What a fabulous, professional and organized professional!

• Image Entertainment
    Image Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Carrie over the course of many wedding seasons. She has tremendous attention for detail and loves to take the burden of stress off her clients. She makes the process of planning and executing events seem so fun and stress free. I would recommend her to anyone looking for and event planner! Ben Doll Image Entertainment DJ services

• Complete Weddings + Events
    Complete Weddings + Events Wedding DJs

Carrie Dayton planning has been a pioneer in the coordinating business and truly is an asset to any major event. Carrie's passion and attention to detail sets her apart from other coordinators and has made it a point to become friends of many in the industry. Feel free to relax and enjoy your big day as long as you have Carrie by your side.

• Omaha, 68116 See on map