22 Reviews for Carrie Dayton Events & Consulting

Full Planning (2)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
22 Carrie Dayton Events & Consulting Reviews

We couldn’t have asked for more from Carrie. She was absolutely amazing in every way. From the prep months out, to the day of, she made the experience stress-free and easy. She responds to emails promptly and brings a fresh perspective to the process. One thing that our friends and guests shared after the wedding was how wonderful and on top of it our wedding planner was. We are so glad we had her and wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carrie was an absolute dream to work with! We could not have created our dream wedding without her! We were blown away with the outcome of our ceremony and reception. She made everything we asked happen, and then exceeded our expectations! The venue looked beautiful! Even the venue staff commented that the place never looked better and was one of the best weddings they have ever seen there. That could not have been said, without Carrie. We highly recommend her to anyone needing assistance with their event. She is very professional, creative and is dedicated to make your vision your dream come true. Carrie is a pleasure to work with and even after our wedding, consider her a good friend.

Photo
Profile Picture Erin, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding truly would not have been the same without Carrie and her team. They make wedding planning fun and exciting. If issues come up you won't even know it was a problem until it has been resolved. Carrie and her team take the time to get to know you, so they can provide the best options to fit your personality. They are happy to help with everything, small or big. With Carrie and her team you won't have to worry about a single thing on your wedding day besides saying I do and having the best day of your life!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We have used Carrie Dayton for both our daughter and sons wedding and even the engagement party. She took off all of the stress from me and the weddings and party went off without a flaw. She's a delight to work with and thinks of everything. She is very organized and knows what needs to be done when. Nothing is forgotten or messed up. Several of my daughters friends want to use her when they get married. She cares and you can see it in the details. I highly recommend Carrie Dayton.

Profile Picture Iris, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

After seeing the amazing job she did with my sister-in-law's wedding in Omaha, we knew we needed to hire Carrie for our destination wedding in Hawaii. Carrie was absolutely amazing to work with. Not only did she plan our Hawaiian-themed engagement party in Omaha in less than two weeks, she also planned our destination wedding in Hawaii for 190 guests. Carrie found us amazing local vendors and worked carefully with the hotel and vendors to ensure that the day went smoothly. The day went off without a hitch, and if there was one, Carrie took care of it without us knowing. We were so blessed to have Carrie as our planner!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Full Planning

Carrie and her staff are wonderful to work with. Carrie recommended a variety of great vendors to fit our budget and she went above and beyond with every detail in the months before the wedding and on the day of the wedding. Our daughter's wedding and reception were everything we had hoped for, and we cannot thank Carrie enough for all she did to help us make it special!

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The week that I got engaged, my parents and I were in the process of moving to Phoenix, AZ. There are no words to explain how much of a help Carrie was for us. Our engagement was 20 months long, and we were out-of-state the entire time. Carrie was incredible with everything that we handed to her, and she truly made our wedding day a dream come true. Not only for me and my now husband, but for my parents. No one had to lift a finger that day. As an Event Coordinator myself, I know that something always goes wrong during an event, and I was waiting. But if something ever did happen, I had no idea because Carrie was always one step ahead of it! The day before the wedding, Carrie stopped by to pick up the bridesmaids dresses to have them steamed and I started crying because of how overwhelmed and stressed out I was. She assured me that everything was going to be perfect...and it WAS! The morning of, all of my friends and family kept saying how shocked they were that I was so relaxed, but I knew that everything was going to be fine because of Carrie. She is the best thing that happened to our family when it came to the wedding, and she is now helping my brother and future sister-in-law. I couldn't be happier that we get to have her around for another year!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I were married in May 2017 and Carrie and her team were absolutely phenomenal! She was a pleasure to work with, and really took time to get to know my husband and I and identify our personalities and the type of wedding we were trying to plan. She recommended wonderful vendors, made the planning process go smoothly, and helped us enjoy our day to the fullest instead of worrying about the little details. It is obvious that she is well known and loved within the industry, as every time I would mention to someone that she was our wedding planner, they would instantly tell us they knew her and loved working with her. She was incredibly flexible with our busy schedules and very considerate of our time and budget. I cannot say enough positive things about her, and I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know getting married!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so very impressed by Carrie's genuineness and warmth, her experience and knowledge of the industry as wells as her professionalism!

We were very happy (as well as relieved) to have found someone who we could turn to and lean on to make our special day everything we hoped it could be and more.

Throughout the months of working with Carrie, she never ceased to surprise me, and when she started brainstorming ideas for wedding plans, she really blew my mind and came up with some really cool and novel ideas.

My husband and I are so grateful we had Carrie as our wedding planner turn to as she helped us navigate the myriad of ideas and decisions involved in planning our wedding.

If you want the best, you want Carrie Dayton! She is a rockstar! We are so grateful she helped us to have the most beautiful wedding day ever!

Profile Picture Kathryn , 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When we decided to throw a big wedding reception to celebrate our wedding, we knew we couldn't do it alone. The first time we met Carrie, we knew we wanted her to be a part of our day. Carrie took the time to get to know us as a couple...when we met, what we love about each other, what we love about each other's family. She really took the time to understand our love for one another and what was important in our lives.

Carrie's experience coordinating other weddings was a definite plus for us...she knew what worked and what didn't work. Anytime we had a question about wedding etiquette, she had an answer for us. She helped us focus on the areas of our wedding and reception that were important to us. She helped us think of things that we would have never thought of.

Carrie was most valuable on the day of our wedding. All of our wedding party and family kept telling us how smoothly the day went. There was no rushing from one activity to another. The day's timeline was set and followed without any hitches. We called Carrie, "Mary Poppins," because she would appear anytime we needed her. Carrie allowed us the opportunity to focus on the day, those special moments that we would have missed if we were focused on other "things." Our wedding day, ceremony and reception were the best moments of our lives, and we were able to enjoy them with our family and friends. Carrie took the wedding day stress away.

And as a bonus, Carrie is now a friend. We can call her or text her just to say What's Up, and we have a good time when we can hang out with her.

Carrie loves couples. She loves love. She loves weddings. All of this is important when you trust someone with one of the most special, memorable days a couple will experience. If you want to enjoy every moment of your special day, please ask to have Carrie by your side. It was an honor to have her be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture RyAnne, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carrie Dayton creates the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen! After planning two weddings for my family I can truly say that she is an artist. Carrie is able to understand who you are and your vision and then bring it to life. She took care of every detail from last minute changes to putting my favorite candles in the bathroom. She took all the stress out of the process and made our day so special. Carrie will always be part of the family and we will always be so grateful to her!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carrie is absolutely AMAZING! I would have been lost in wedding planning without her. She helped make my day perfect!

Profile Picture User4006071, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carrie was a blessing during our daughter's wedding. She listened to myself, our daughter and her husband to be. She wanted to make sure she made it what they wanted and helped in any way possible. As the Mother of the Bride I was able to enjoy the day with my daughter and the time spent with her before the wedding was priceless. I didn't have to spend the day running around. My husband and I were able to enjoy every minute of the wedding, the reception and able to leave and not worry about a thing. It was a time I will never get back and was so blessed I was able to enjoy this time and not think to myself I wish I could have relaxed more and not worry about all the little things. Thank you Carrie and your fabulous staff.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

As the groom,Carrie Dayton enabled me to give my bride the wedding she (and I) wanted. And for that I shall be forever appreciative and grateful for her valuable consultation and help. For the Lincoln/Omaha, Nebraska area she has a network of top notch providers established. For our wedding, involving, rehearsal, prenuptial dinner, ceremony, reception, and brunch the day following, that network of providers proved to be move valuable. While her connection with top resources was of high value, Carrie Dayton's value lies in who she is, her keen sense of who her clients are, and, quite simply, Carrie's level of tastefulness. She manages to size up her clients and uses her good judgement to the client's benefit. How does she know when to do what, what colors to choose, when something whimsical will work, and on infinitum. I particularly appreciated her consul on a personal level.
Without exception, everything, yes everything, was perfect and went as planned. For a wedding with 150 attendees whenever everything goes that well someone's done a lot of work. In our case that would be Carrie and her team.
We were both fortunate to have engaged Carrie Dayton for our wedding. She delivered a five star experience for us and we all had some fun in the process.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I have to say that all my expectations were exceeded. i was very nervous to plan my wedding. of course you want everything to be perfect which is why we decided to let someone with experience coordinate it. Carrie Dayton Events and Consulting very thoroughly questioned us about things I certainly would have forgot about to find out what we wanted. At no point did I feel stressed about anything. My husband and I can't stop talking about how wonderful everything went. I honestly didn't even have to communicate with the hotel where our ceremony was. Carrie took care of everything. I wanted a color scheme that they didn't advertise and Carrie made it happen. One of my best friends suprised by showing up and of course I wanted her in the wedding party. Carrie had the brilliant idea to make her a flower girl. My husband and I decided we didn't want the traditional guest book and Carrie thought up using postcards instead. I highly recommend Carrie Dayton Events and Consulting! We couldn't have dreamed up a better wedding.

Profile Picture Anne, 2/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carrie was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the beginning she presented us with great ideas that I never would thought of. She contacted venues and set up a day of touring facilities. Everything was scheduled and planned out so that we could see many places in a short time span. She had all of the important information for each place and shared it with us as we toured the locations. She also helped us negotiate with vendors to ensure that we were getting the best deal. Throughout our wedding planning process she was there as much as we wanted. She was certainly more than eager to complete any task we threw at her, but also gave us space if we preferred to complete something on our own. As she has been in the industry for several years and knows many of the vendors, she is often able to get a great deal. She also kept us on track with to-do lists that were organized by when the item needed to be completed. I wouldn't have thought of many of these important tasks without her guidance. Carrie was absolutely essential the day of the wedding. Prior to the big day, she gathered all of the essential items such as my wedding dress, veil, shoes, cake cutter, toasting flutes, guest book, etc. All that I had to do was show up. I wasn't worried about remembering every last detail, because she already had. She was in contact with all of the vendors and dispersed an itinerary to each of them. They contacted her with any questions rather than pestering me. Any time a problem arose Carrie came up with a solution immediately. She relieved a lot of stress and pressure off the shoulders of my family and me. On the day of the wedding, we were able to relax and enjoy because Carrie was running around doing the dirty work. Her ultimate goal is to create the dream wedding for each couple on their big day. I would have been completely lost without her help.

Profile Picture Ami, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carrie is an amazing consultant. I was finishing my college degree at the time leading up to the wedding and did not have a lot of free time on my hands. Carrie talked to all the vendors and set up times that fit my schedule to meet with them and decide which was best for my husband and I. She dealt with any problems that took place with the vendors so I did not have to. Without her we would not have even chosen the venue we went with because we would have never thought to have looked at The German American Society. The wedding was even better than the wedding that I had dreamed up. She thought of things for the wedding that I never even thought of. Definitely worth every penny!

Profile Picture Nichollette, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carrie helped plan my daughter's wedding "event". The groom's family was from Alaska and other distant states so we planned activities from Thursday through Sunday evening. Carrie's calm professional expertise made even unexpected glitches less nervewracking. When the wedding "hair stylist" cancelled the week of the wedding she found replacements that were superior to the original I had personally booked. I could actually relax and enjoy the festivities because of Carrie. Many details that I would have overlooked did not slip by Carrie. I called or emailed her numerous times a day and she always made me feel our event was the top priority in her life. I would highly recommend her and hope to utilize her services again for future weddings.

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carrie provided event planning services for our summer wedding. She was incredibly flexible to work with and took care of all the last minute details and issues without us even knowing. My entire family agreed that hiring Carrie was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carrie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is responsive, helpful and gives great advice! She was extremely flexible with her schedule and made herself available whenever I needed her. She also thinks of every little detail that otherwise would have been overlooked. On the day of she always seemed to be there when I needed her. Carrie was very attentive to everyone (family members, guests, other vendors) all day long as well. If anyone had anything go wrong, didn't know what to do, what the schedule was, they went to Carrie and she helped them. My bustle broke during our grand entrance and Carrie was on the floor underneath my dress in the ladies lounge and fixed it within a minute, noone ever knew!

She truly is superwoman. I'm so glad I chose her to be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Meisha, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carrie was always very professional during the planning process. She is extremely knowledgeable on vendors and services around the Omaha area to make planning your event less stressful! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Katy, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a pervious client of Carrie's, I would highly recommend Carrie in a heart beat to anyone who is planning a wedding, social event, or party. She is very professional, organized, and knowledgable in the profession of event planning and coordinating. She has such a passion for this industry and an energetic spirit that is contagious, she was even able to get my groom excited about details a groom normally wouldn't care about. Her desire to please her clients in every way possible is astonishing, if she says she will do it, she will in a timely manner. Carrie thought of every little detail, some of which I may have missed. She has excellent relationships established with local vendors such as, florists, caterers, DJ's, and photographers, and recommended the right fit for our wedding. The day of my wedding was stress free and relaxing, as Carrie took care of everything and I was left to enjoy the day. I greatly enjoyed working with Carrie as she helped plan my wedding and ultimately created a day which I will never forget and always cherish.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/4/12, 1 Review