"I Dew" Events Reviews

69 | Fort Myers, FL

69 Reviews for "I Dew" Events

Alison T. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Beach Elopement Perfection

I initially contacted Rachael from I Dew for my large wedding on 9/26/2020 - she was so easy to work with and had wonderful insights and ideas. That bigger wedding was postponed but we did still decide to do a smaller elopement style wedding on the beach on that day. I truly cannot say enough great things about Rachael and her team. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our small beach ceremony. Her rentals and florals are amazing - the attention to detail was incredible, she turned my small ceremony into what felt like a full fledge wedding. She didn't have any direction from me aside from a few inspo photos and everything was perfect. I cannot recommend her enough and I'm so excited to work with her again for our larger celebration in 2022!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

We are so happy we were able to bring your vision to life! We can’t wait to see pictures and of course bring your big day together in 2022! Thanks for letting us help!
  • Julia

Julia B. · Married on 05/15/2021

So much yes!

Oh my goodness.... do yourself a favor and hire I Dew ASAP. Rachael and her husband are a dream team. Every part of our planning process that Rachael touched turned to gold. She made sure that the rehearsal and wedding day flowed seamlessly, and that I as the bride did not have to worry about anything going wrong. Having her around gave me ultimate peace of mind that I needed to fully enjoy the day. I cannot say enough how wonderful Rachael and the rest of the I Dew team are. I almost wish I could get married again just to work with the (lol but do not really want to plan another wedding).

Sent on 06/04/2021
  • Gianna

Gianna N. · Married on 04/24/2021

Hire Rachael!

From beginning to end, Rachael was amazing! We got the month of, day of and event design packages and were so happy we hired Rachael. Easily accessible, had answers to every single question I had (there were a lot lol), experienced in the wedding industry, comes highly recommended by other wedding vendors in the SWFL area ... you will be more than thankful to hire her and her team! She reassured and guided me throughout the planning process through the day of. I could trust her and that means a lot! Thank you Rachael!!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/23/2021

Perfection!

Rachel was amazing! She worked well with us and our needs to make the night perfect! She is quick and responsive! She can see your vision even if you don’t really have one. I have her very little to go on and she created such amazing room! She made the perfect day for us and coordinated the event with ease! I used her floral arrangements and photo booth as well! Along with tons of other decore items. All her vendors she recommended were also amazing and did an outstanding job. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 02/07/2021

"I Dew" Events's reply:

We loved being part of your day! You are such an amazing couple and bringing your vision to life was so much fun! Thanks for choosing both River District Florals and "I Dew" Events and letting me bring it all together!
  • Hannah

Hannah R. · Married on 01/16/2021

Rachael is the fairy godmother every bride needs!!!

Booking I Dew Events for our big day was the best decision we made. We worked with Rachael as our month of and day of coordinator/planner and also used their sister company, River District Florals as our florist. And, we had all of our rentals through them! This is the best one stop shop for all brides!
    Rachael was our saving grace for wedding planning! The planning was extremely overwhelming in itself, but adding covid into the mix and the uncertainty of each day made everything 100x more stressful. I cannot tell you how RELIEVED I was when we added Rachel to our team!! It really felt like a trust fall to me. I knew if anything were to go awry during planning and/or the day of, I knew I could lean on her and that she had everything perfectly under control!! Rachael worked tirelessly with my mom and I, always just a text or phone call away! She was extremely professional and responded almost immediately every time! And let me tell you, when you are stressing over details, an immediate answer is the the most amazing relief for a bride!
    From the beginning, I was struggling with putting together my vision for the decor of the day and Rachael took the reigns and completely captured my vision PERFECTLY!! She was also kind enough to work with our budget, so incredibly flexible and always had incredible ideas flowing! Every little detail was absolutely perfect and everything I had dreamed of and MORE! I remember arriving at my venue and just being in awe of the magic she had created!! Rachael had ideas I never would have dreamed up in a million years. It was so relieving to take the little details off of my plate and having someone I trusted take over. Rachael helped me with every detail, every decision, music, timeline, dress issues, literally everything that is part of the day. She also communicated everything with all of our vendors which took a huge burden off of me!! Once we hired Rachael, I didn’t have to stress one bit. Instead of dealing with every tiny detail, I attended my wedding and was fully present, which is the most priceless gift!
    The day of, Rachael helped me remain calm and held my hand through each step of the day. She will be your best friend in the planning process and during your day.

Most importantly, everything Rachael did was perfectly tailored to US. Our wedding guests still (2 months later) compliment every detail of the day. It really was the most beautiful day we have ever witnessed, all thanks to Rachael at I Dew Events and their wonderful florists at River District Florals. I give ALL of the stars to Rachael!! Please, hire her and enjoy your day to the absolute fullest! Thank you Rachael and your team for the BEST day ever!! We love you!

Sent on 03/23/2021
  • Kelly

Kelly B. · Married on 11/09/2020

Simple and easy

Rachel & her team did a great job with our day of execution, florals & rentals!

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Christine

Christine D. · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely wonderful

After helping out in several weddings without a wedding planner, I knew I had to hire one right away. As a bride, you don't want to worry about the little details...you should enjoy the moment and defer the tasks to the professions. They took away A LOT of stress away from me the day of the wedding and made everything run smooth. I did back-to-back Asian and Christian ceremony which is not an easy thing to plan but the planners were just so attentive and made everything transition so smoothly. They helped set everything up just the way I wanted. They made every effort to make sure I was taken care of (they even brought me a plate of dinner and refilled my cup!). It was amazing service and I am SO SO glad I hired them. Thank you Rachel and your team for all that you do...we are so grateful and wish you just the very best!

Sent on 12/18/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us as your on day planners! My team had such a fun day bringing your details to life! You were absolutely stunning and had such a unique wedding. Being part of it was awesome!

Anna · Married on 06/20/2020

Rachael is phenomenal. I have worked beside her for two years and can only say great things. Her attention to detail, love for planning, and passion always delivers. She makes couples visions into reality and goes above and beyond. Rachael will not disappoint. I may not be a bride myself but if I were she would be my first choice.

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Raquel

Raquel R. · Married on 05/30/2020

so easy to work with!

Rachel was amazing and made this process so easy. I had the vision and she brought it to life and exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 01/16/2021
  • Tatiana

Tatiana C. · Married on 04/25/2020

Perfectly Executed Our Wedding Vision!

When we had to adjust our wedding plans due to COVID, Rachael was so helpful in being patient with us as we navigated our way through postponing and re-planning our wedding. We hired I Dew for day-of coordinating and she was absolutely incredible in seeing that all of our details and ideas were put to together beautifully.

From making sure all of our vendors had the timeline to setting up our reception decor, Rachael made our day feel easy and worry-free!

We can’t begin to express has thankful we are for everything Rachael did to make our wedding reception so perfect.

Sent on 07/14/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

We loved being part of your big day! You had an amazing vision and it was absolutely lovely! You were a beautiful bride and I can not wait to see pictures!

Danielle · Married on 03/14/2020

Attentive and amazing!

The girls at I Dew Events were amazing! They really made our day go smooth and were a huge help. Whether it was finishing a little decorating or just simply getting someone a glass of water, they were on it. I couldn't have asked for better coordinators. Thank you for helping make our day great!

Sent on 01/04/2021

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Ahhh thanks so much! We loved being part of your big day! Thanks for choosing and trusting us! Be sure to send us pictures I don't think we saw any yet!
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 03/07/2020

Best decision we made!

I Dew events was such a help on our day. They ensured that everything ran smoothly the day of and help to relieve a lot of stress! Monica and Rebecca were a fantastic team! Prior to that day Rachel was great with ideas and responses to help :)

Sent on 03/09/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

We loved being part of your day! The magic is the reception was overwhelming! Thanks for including us!
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie F. · Married on 02/22/2020

Great execution!

Rachael and her team brought our day together exactly how we pictured. Rachael is calm and organized and knows what she’s doing. She provided suggestions when needed but knew how to keep our vision in mind no matter what. Great to work with and made our day so much more relaxed by handling all the last minute details!

Sent on 03/01/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Josh for your big day! Can't believe how beautiful everything came together that night weather included! Such an amazing day! Thanks for choosing us!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 02/15/2020

Best Experience

I absolutely LOVE Rachael! We were lucky to have Rachael as our daughters day of wedding coordinator. As an out of town mother of the bride I was anxious on how it was all going to come together the day of our daughter’s wedding. Rachael eased my anxiety with her calm and confident personality. The wedding day was a dream come true having Rachael to oversee every detail to perfection. She is extremely organized, professional and calming to work with. Thank you Rachael for your amazing talent and for making our daughter‘s wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Tommy

Tommy W. · Married on 02/15/2020

Rachael is amazing!

"I Dew" Events provided an excellent customer experience for us throughout our wedding day and throughout weeks leading up to our wedding. Rachael was amazing in all aspects and even took on our wedding on a short notice due to our original coordinator disappearing on us! She was very straightforward about what the guys/girls needed to do and pays close attention to detail. Would 10/10 recommend to a friend!

p.s. Our guests had a blast with the photo-booth!! The COOLEST photo-booth I've ever seen!

Sincerely,
    Tommy and Giana White

Sent on 02/23/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Ahhh you guys are amazing! Thanks so much for letting us be part of it all! Can’t wait to see pictures!
  • Kylie

Kylie K. · Married on 01/25/2020

The Wedding Samari...

Rachel and her girls were the best thing that could have ever happened to our wedding. There were so many things that went on from forgetting to put together the photo booth props to the caterer/bartenders not doing their full responsibilities and these women just jumped in and did what needed to be done and I had no clue until the next morning. I HIGHLY recommend "I Dew" Events for anyone's wedding, that is if you want to actually enjoy your night and not worry about a thing. They truly saved our reception and our guests never noticed a thing.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Bianca H. · Married on 01/11/2020

Literally couldn't have done it without Rachael!

I cannot emphasize enough how great Rachael was throughout the entire wedding planning process. We had a short 6 months to plan it and she made it look like cake! My husband and I live in Texas, and so we didn't have the opportunity to go seek vendors and such, nor did we have any idea where to start! Rachael, knowing this, made it so so easy for us! Recommending her vendors with our vision in mind, all we really had to do was sign the paperwork and say yes! When it came to the big day, she handled everything exceptionally well and everyone at the wedding complimented us on her and her team and what a great job they did! We absolutely loved working with her. She is incredibly easy to get hold of (even with her newborn and a wedding almost every weekend!!) and gets on any task you ask right away. We cannot thank Rachael and her team enough for making our wedding day as perfect as she did!

Sent on 02/02/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

This brought me to tears! You guys are amazing and your family was amazing and the vision was perfect! We loved every minute of planning your big day! Thanks so much for allowing us to be part of it!

Susan L. · Married on 12/28/2019

Rachel was wonderful to work with

I was debating hiring a planner since my destination wedding was small - 30 people, but wanted to relax the "day of" and enjoy the moment. So I hired Rachel to help coordinate the final pieces and for the wedding day. She came recommended by other planners that were already booked for my day, and I am so happy that she was available! She is easy to work with and gave me great ideas and insight from the moment we spoke on the phone. She helped coordinate with the venue and other vendors, she kept the wedding party in line as well as helped my cousin who was officiating for the first time! She knew how important an outside ceremony was - so when the rain began to fall, then pass, she was there helping to ensure everything was perfect when I walked down the aisle. I couldn't have asked for a better person to help with our wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone considering a planner.
    Susan
    12/28/19

Sent on 01/07/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much for bringing Alyssa and I on for your day of details. We loved your vision and your family and had so much fun bringing everything together. We wish nothing but love and happiness for the both of you!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea D. · Married on 12/22/2019

Wonderful experience!

If you’re on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, stop what you’re doing and contact “I Dew” events! From the very beginning Rachael made me feel at ease and was instrumental when it came to making my dreams a reality. She was able to connect me with other local vendors and bring my vision to life. On the day of the wedding I was able to relax while her and her assistant took care of everything. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

You two were so much fun to work with and we loved all the holiday decor to make it a christmas wedding of your dreams. You were a perfect bride and the both of you are in so much love! We thank you for letting us be part of your big day!
  • Kara

Kara Z. · Married on 11/24/2019

Last minute

We were in the final hour- just 3 weeks before the wedding when I called Rachael. I had gone back and forth for months as the venue had someone who would “coordinate” the wedding and our wedding was very intimate- just 60 guests. Here’s what I learned- hiring Rachael and her team means you have someone in your corner. Rachael was there to put us first. To sum up Rachael and her team, I would say: professional, knowledgeable, and thoughtful. Rachael, thank you for all that you did, we just can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 12/07/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing "I Dew" Events. We were last minuet but oh how much fun we had! Your vision was a dream and your family was amazing! LOVED the flowers for the hospital that was such a cute idea and we loved helping! Thanks so much!
  • Brytne

Brytne · Married on 11/22/2019

They are Very Good

Rachael is very on top on things even when she has her own things going on she takes care of things fast.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn S. · Married on 11/16/2019

Highly Recommend!

It was amazing working with both Melody and Rachel. We got in contact with them after we had already booked our venue and catering but realized it was going to be too much to do on our own. They walked us through everything that needed to be done and were always responding to all of my texts at all hours of the day. Our wedding would not have been as smooth and full of everything we wanted if it wasn't for the both of them. We would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/22/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much Carolyn! Your pictures were absolutely beautiful! We loved helping bring your ideas to life and being part of the adventure with you and your family!
  • O

Oktavia · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire Now!!!!

Rachael and her team were amazing! We used I Dew Events for our Day of Coordinator. We started working with them about 6 weeks prior to our wedding day. They quickly took control, made contact with vendors, adjusted plans and developed a comprehensive timeline. The I Dew team is passionate about what they do. While all of our vendors worked out great, I Dew couldn't be topped. We are so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with them. Their confidence and know-how allowed us to trust our day to them and enjoy!

Sent on 10/26/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

You and Noah were such a blessing to our calendar this year! You had a vision and we loved bringing it to life at the end! Your family was so sweet! Keep in touch! The pictures are beautiful from your sneak peek!
  • sreyes1030

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding planning life savers!

I hired I Dew Events for my day of coordinator and I could only say great things about my experience with them. Not only did they take the stress away from the little things just days before the wedding but the day of went so smoothly. We left for the church ceremony in the pouring rain but when we got back, Melody and the girls had everything set up perfectly and I am so thankful for their help. Melody was so attentive the entire time and made sure everything went accordingly. Highly recommend Rachael & Melody. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019