"I Dew" Events Reviews

57 | Fort Myers, FL

57 Reviews for "I Dew" Events

Anna · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Rachael is phenomenal. I have worked beside her for two years and can only say great things. Her attention to detail, love for planning, and passion always delivers. She makes couples visions into reality and goes above and beyond. Rachael will not disappoint. I may not be a bride myself but if I were she would be my first choice.

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 03/07/2020

Best decision we made!

I Dew events was such a help on our day. They ensured that everything ran smoothly the day of and help to relieve a lot of stress! Monica and Rebecca were a fantastic team! Prior to that day Rachel was great with ideas and responses to help :)

Sent on 03/09/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

We loved being part of your day! The magic is the reception was overwhelming! Thanks for including us!
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Fry · Married on 02/22/2020

Great execution!

Rachael and her team brought our day together exactly how we pictured. Rachael is calm and organized and knows what she’s doing. She provided suggestions when needed but knew how to keep our vision in mind no matter what. Great to work with and made our day so much more relaxed by handling all the last minute details!

Sent on 03/01/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Josh for your big day! Can't believe how beautiful everything came together that night weather included! Such an amazing day! Thanks for choosing us!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 02/15/2020

Best Experience

I absolutely LOVE Rachael! We were lucky to have Rachael as our daughters day of wedding coordinator. As an out of town mother of the bride I was anxious on how it was all going to come together the day of our daughter’s wedding. Rachael eased my anxiety with her calm and confident personality. The wedding day was a dream come true having Rachael to oversee every detail to perfection. She is extremely organized, professional and calming to work with. Thank you Rachael for your amazing talent and for making our daughter‘s wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Kylie

Kylie Kuhlman · Married on 01/25/2020

The Wedding Samari...

Rachel and her girls were the best thing that could have ever happened to our wedding. There were so many things that went on from forgetting to put together the photo booth props to the caterer/bartenders not doing their full responsibilities and these women just jumped in and did what needed to be done and I had no clue until the next morning. I HIGHLY recommend "I Dew" Events for anyone's wedding, that is if you want to actually enjoy your night and not worry about a thing. They truly saved our reception and our guests never noticed a thing.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Bianca Hauzer · Married on 01/11/2020

Literally couldn't have done it without Rachael!

I cannot emphasize enough how great Rachael was throughout the entire wedding planning process. We had a short 6 months to plan it and she made it look like cake! My husband and I live in Texas, and so we didn't have the opportunity to go seek vendors and such, nor did we have any idea where to start! Rachael, knowing this, made it so so easy for us! Recommending her vendors with our vision in mind, all we really had to do was sign the paperwork and say yes! When it came to the big day, she handled everything exceptionally well and everyone at the wedding complimented us on her and her team and what a great job they did! We absolutely loved working with her. She is incredibly easy to get hold of (even with her newborn and a wedding almost every weekend!!) and gets on any task you ask right away. We cannot thank Rachael and her team enough for making our wedding day as perfect as she did!

Sent on 02/02/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

This brought me to tears! You guys are amazing and your family was amazing and the vision was perfect! We loved every minute of planning your big day! Thanks so much for allowing us to be part of it!

Susan Liquori · Married on 12/28/2019

Rachel was wonderful to work with

I was debating hiring a planner since my destination wedding was small - 30 people, but wanted to relax the "day of" and enjoy the moment. So I hired Rachel to help coordinate the final pieces and for the wedding day. She came recommended by other planners that were already booked for my day, and I am so happy that she was available! She is easy to work with and gave me great ideas and insight from the moment we spoke on the phone. She helped coordinate with the venue and other vendors, she kept the wedding party in line as well as helped my cousin who was officiating for the first time! She knew how important an outside ceremony was - so when the rain began to fall, then pass, she was there helping to ensure everything was perfect when I walked down the aisle. I couldn't have asked for a better person to help with our wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone considering a planner.
    Susan
    12/28/19

Sent on 01/07/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much for bringing Alyssa and I on for your day of details. We loved your vision and your family and had so much fun bringing everything together. We wish nothing but love and happiness for the both of you!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea DuPré · Married on 12/22/2019

Wonderful experience!

If you’re on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, stop what you’re doing and contact “I Dew” events! From the very beginning Rachael made me feel at ease and was instrumental when it came to making my dreams a reality. She was able to connect me with other local vendors and bring my vision to life. On the day of the wedding I was able to relax while her and her assistant took care of everything. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

You two were so much fun to work with and we loved all the holiday decor to make it a christmas wedding of your dreams. You were a perfect bride and the both of you are in so much love! We thank you for letting us be part of your big day!
  • Kara

Kara Zook · Married on 11/24/2019

Last minute

We were in the final hour- just 3 weeks before the wedding when I called Rachael. I had gone back and forth for months as the venue had someone who would “coordinate” the wedding and our wedding was very intimate- just 60 guests. Here’s what I learned- hiring Rachael and her team means you have someone in your corner. Rachael was there to put us first. To sum up Rachael and her team, I would say: professional, knowledgeable, and thoughtful. Rachael, thank you for all that you did, we just can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 12/07/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing "I Dew" Events. We were last minuet but oh how much fun we had! Your vision was a dream and your family was amazing! LOVED the flowers for the hospital that was such a cute idea and we loved helping! Thanks so much!
  • Brytne

Brytne · Married on 11/22/2019

They are Very Good

Rachael is very on top on things even when she has her own things going on she takes care of things fast.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Scullion · Married on 11/16/2019

Highly Recommend!

It was amazing working with both Melody and Rachel. We got in contact with them after we had already booked our venue and catering but realized it was going to be too much to do on our own. They walked us through everything that needed to be done and were always responding to all of my texts at all hours of the day. Our wedding would not have been as smooth and full of everything we wanted if it wasn't for the both of them. We would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/22/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much Carolyn! Your pictures were absolutely beautiful! We loved helping bring your ideas to life and being part of the adventure with you and your family!
  • O

Oktavia · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire Now!!!!

Rachael and her team were amazing! We used I Dew Events for our Day of Coordinator. We started working with them about 6 weeks prior to our wedding day. They quickly took control, made contact with vendors, adjusted plans and developed a comprehensive timeline. The I Dew team is passionate about what they do. While all of our vendors worked out great, I Dew couldn't be topped. We are so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with them. Their confidence and know-how allowed us to trust our day to them and enjoy!

Sent on 10/26/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

You and Noah were such a blessing to our calendar this year! You had a vision and we loved bringing it to life at the end! Your family was so sweet! Keep in touch! The pictures are beautiful from your sneak peek!
  • sreyes1030

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding planning life savers!

I hired I Dew Events for my day of coordinator and I could only say great things about my experience with them. Not only did they take the stress away from the little things just days before the wedding but the day of went so smoothly. We left for the church ceremony in the pouring rain but when we got back, Melody and the girls had everything set up perfectly and I am so thankful for their help. Melody was so attentive the entire time and made sure everything went accordingly. Highly recommend Rachael & Melody. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Our Wedding Planner

Rachel is absolutely amazing! We aren’t getting married until October 2019 but she jumped right in to help us plan every detail and has already been such a great help and has helped take so much stress off me. So happy to have them be part of our special day.

Sent on 12/17/2018

"I Dew" Events's reply:

We can’t wait to be part of your big day! So happy we took the stress away and can promise everything will come together and look beautiful!
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!!

Rachael was amazing! She was very easy to talk to, was always a available when I needed her. The day of the wedding she put everything together exactly the way I had pictured my wedding without me telling her where I wanted things. Her recommendations were great, everyone she recommended was as amazing as her. I would totally recommend Rachael to hell you on your big day, you will not be disappointed! Rachael thank you again for making the most important day of my life so beautiful and so special!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

You were a blessing to the start of our season! You two were so in love it took everyone's breath away! Such a fun loving couple and family! Thanks for letting me be part of your big day! Can't wait to see all your pictures!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2019

Organized Day of Coordination

Melanie did a great job coordinating my wedding! I only wanted coordination with things like setup, timeline, etc. and she did a great job pulling everything together. I couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 08/06/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! We loved being part of your big day! Loved the pictures you guys are a beautiful couple!
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best!!!

Melody was my day of planner for my wedding on May 25th and I cannot express how helpful she was enough! My wedding day went so smoothly and effortlessly and she had everything handled to the last detail. Leading up to my wedding, Rachael and melody answered any and every question I could think of -and quickly might I add- which helped me tremendously. You can really sense their passion for what they do and I truly believe they are the best of the best! Thank you guys for allowing me to just relax and have fun at my wedding, I couldn’t have done it without you!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Lindsay · Married on 04/06/2019

Bullman Wedding

Rachel and her crew were amazing! We hired her for full service planning, and I cannot explain how happy I am that we did. After explaining what we wanted in a wedding, Rachel pretty much had our wedding planned from day ONE (which is what I wanted). Being in grad school and working full time I needed someone to guide me every step. Rachel answered every question I asked or found the answer out right away. When our wedding day arrived, I was reassured everything was taken care of. The only thing I did the day of was show up. Everything was perfect! I would recommend Rachel and her team to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us as your planners! Rachael had such a blast bringing your day together and had so much fun working with the both of you! Can’t wait to see all the pictures!

Maegan Steele · Married on 03/09/2019

100% Recommend!!

Rachel is awesome! My mother and I met with her a bunch of times before the wedding, and everything looked and turned out exactly how I wanted. She helped us with finding the right vendors, and helped my visions come to life. The biggest thing is I wanted to have my mom by my side all day without her worrying about vendors or decorations, and Rachel took control and handled everything. I couldn't of asked for a better planner! I 100% Recommend to anyone wanting or debating on using a Wedding Planner, you definitely won't regret choosing her!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Dawn Miller · Married on 03/09/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day

I can’t even imagine how things would have been without Rachel. Always answered calls/texts made calls for me for any changes or additions. Wedding day I didn’t have to do or worry about a thing. I spent the entire day in the bridal suite with my daughter on her special day and with the bridal party. Rachel and Melody did a wonderful job handling all the vendors and making sure the ceremony and reception turned out perfect. It was a stress free day! Will definitely recommend I Dew over and over again. I would include a bunch of photos but they are not back from photographer yet.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Amanda Fowler · Married on 03/02/2019

So Helpful!

I hired Rachel and Melody for my Day of Coordinators, and they were perfect. Months before the wedding, they contacted me and guided me through making vendor decisions. I was able to plan the wedding exactly how I wanted it, and this team made it happen the day of. Rachel was so helpful in getting everyone's attention and coordination for the rehearsal. Our wedding day went so smoothly, and I have no doubt that 'I Dew' made the difference.

Sent on 04/16/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing “I Dew” Events! We had a blast bringing your vision to life day of on your families property! Can’t wait to see pictures of the day!

Bianca St. George · Married on 02/25/2019

Naples Wedding Barn Mr. & Mrs Peter St. George

Rachel was very responsive and helpful
    From beginning to end. From planning to selecting all vendors, and coordination of our event she never missed a beat. All vendors were excellent especially Tommy the DJ(Sol production). Everything about our day was perfect! We've already recommended her to others! She and her team are the best!

Sent on 03/04/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thanks so much you guys! You were such a pleasure to work with and bring your vision to life! We had so much fun and you both and your family knew how to have fun! Thanks again for choosing "I Dew" Events!
  • Melissa

Melissa Mclaughlin · Married on 02/18/2019

Melissa McLaughlin (Bride)

Rachael was invaluable throughout the entire planning process. She had excellent insights and guidance for which vendors to choose and she coordinated everything seamlessly. Rachael communicated effectively throughout the whole experience and executed the actual wedding day without a single glitch. Our wedding day went so smoothly and was completely stress free thanks to Rachael's competence and professionalism. She is a woman who can get the job done! We were free to enjoy the day thanks to her behind the scenes coordination of all the details. We highly recommend "I Dew" Events for your next big event! Thank you, Rachael!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect Planner

We loved Rachael and Melanie! They have invaluable experience and expertise. Their recommendations for vendors were exactly what we were looking for.l and also very affordable. They handled all the day of coordinating. I did not worry about a thing while I was getting ready because I knew my big day was in great hands! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

We had such a blast bringing your day to life! From the very beginning you guys were such an awesome couple and getting to plan almost everything with the two of you was awesome seeing your vision come to life plus we loved all the DIY decor that made it beautiful! Thanks for letting us be part of your day!