Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa Reviews

5 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa

• Chris

Chris Moreno · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing service!!!

The Hyatt Regency welcomed my wife and I from the beginning with such open arms. They were willing to provide anything we wanted. They guided us through the entire planning process up until the day of. They bent over backwards to provide high quality service. The event coordinators Abbie and Genny were amazing. I’d book with them over again

Sent on 08/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2017

This is an excellent place to get married. The venue was beautiful and the staff was amazing. They were on the ball every point of the night. We would certainly recommend.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Nancy · Married on 04/09/2016

I was just thrilled with the Hyatt Regency as our wedding venue. Christy and her team were professional and helpful from the beginning to the end. I had previously booked a different venue and then ended up changing to the Hyatt Regency about 2 months prior to our wedding day due to a very poor experience at our first venue. Needless to say, I was pretty anxious the first time I met Christy but she eased my anxiety and made sure she did everything she could to help make our dream wedding a reality.
    The venue itself is gorgeous - you really can't go wrong with any ceremony site option. We chose to have our ceremony on the Via Verde lawn with cocktails on the adjacent patio and dinner/dancing in the ballroom. We got some stunning photos of the surrounding scenery and the day went nearly flawlessly. The food was delicious, the drinks were good, and the staff were on top of their game. Christy herself was consistently available and able to answer any questions I had.
    Like most things in life, you get what you pay for so even though this venue is pricier than others, I think it was worth every single dollar spent. I'd recommend it as a potential venue to any bride or groom!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Rich worked with us to book rooms for our daughter's wedding guests. As the sales manager, he was amazing and the Hyatt Regency at Indian Wells was perfect in every possible regard. I have booked many, many great hotels - but working with Rich to book the rooms for the guests attending the wedding was by far the easiest and best experience I have had.
    Rich was warm, approachable and professional in every regard. He got back to me in very short order and was always open to finding ways to solve the normal problems that always seem to arise when trying to meet the various needs of different guests. I loved talking and working with him. All of the staff at this great hotel were amazing. Thank you for helping to make our stay perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Tanya · Married on 11/06/2010

Loved this for our venue. The food was amazing. Everyone commented on it! THey even made special arrangements to incorporate food from my heritage.

Sent on 12/12/2010