23 Reviews for Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs

Limited Bar (1)
Barware (1)
Shuttle (1)
23 Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Reviews

Everything was great nothing went wrong

Profile Picture Erin , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was amazing. It was pretty warm in the reception at first until we let the hotel know and they were on top of it and it cooled right off! Everything was perfectly done and all set up, food was great and we came in under budget! We also got a free night to come back within the next year!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Travel

WOW! What a great experience from beginning to end. Julie and staff were amazing. On time, thoughtful, organized, helpful in every way.... and my guests talked about it. It was a Pleasure having them handle my daughters wedding, I would recommend them highly. Their service was top notch. The whole event ran smoothly, effortlessly. Outstanding food and service made the night memorable. Their efforts gave us the peace of mind we needed to relax and enjoy ourselves.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the Holiday Inn! It was truly wonderful and went perfectly. Julie was wonderful to work with and it was clear she knew how to handle everything perfectly. There was not a moment I was stressed about something about wedding. The room looked great and they completely followed my vision, the food was delicious, the drinks were good, the staff was wonderful! I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience! I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

***My event was a retirement party, not a wedding but here is my feedback from my experience with them***

First and foremost I cannot Julie Tierney and her staff enough - they were beyond fantastic!!! And Leigh (I think that is how you spell her name) - the woman in charge of our event for the night - was an absolute saint!!! She was extremely accommodating, friendly and professional. We ran into a problem with not enough seating (apparently I didn't think that through totally) and she had the crew set up another table and bring out more chairs for us, didn't give me a hard time about it and didn't outwardly show she was annoyed with me even if she was!! She also accommodated us with the temperature to the room; we had more people than I had anticipated and it heated up quickly, she got the air down as much as she could and then opened some doors for us so it was a comfortable temperature for the remainder of the night. She dealt with my frazzled brain running a thousand miles a minute right up until the party. She is very very good at what she does and extremely honest - I inadvertently overpaid by $250 when I settled up with her at the end of the night and she tracked me down to ensure that I got my money back.

I cannot thank the Holiday Inn enough for all that they did for me to help make this retirement party a success!! I have now attended a formal dinner (that I didn't plan) and then this cocktail style event and they were both awesome!!! I will definitely be keeping the Holiday Inn in mind for many of my future events and highly recommend them for anyone looking to have an event in the Saratoga Springs, NY area. These guys are awesome!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Julie and the staff at the holiday inn were amazing. The venue not only met our expectations but it also surpassed our expectations. The food, the service, and environment were great. My family and everyone thought it was a great wedding reception. Not to mention the price is better than any other in Saratoga. It was great

Profile Picture User6612449, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie was great through the whole process. From helping us with our colors for the room to the food we chose. She even found ways to lower the price (My wife and I were in the process of buying a house and didn't have a whole lot of money). The day of our wedding the reception room was beautiful, more then we could imagine. The food was amazing, everyone loved the food. I would recommend the Holiday Inn of Saratoga to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Will, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

My wife and I got married last June 20, 2015 at the Holiday Inn. Julie was the wedding coordinator and made the whole process fun and relaxing. She even helped with special surprises. The Holiday Inn was very accommodating and flexible with our needs. The food was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a more amazing day. Our theme was a sort of Great Gatsby romantic theme that incorporated up lighting, a band, and different stations in order to give our guests flexibility choosing what they wanted to eat and would allow them to interact with other guests. In addition we hired a painter that painted our ceremony at Yaddo Gardens and Holiday Inn was fantastic at accommodating her needs. I highly recommend using Holiday Inn as the location is excellent, affordable, and comparable in every way if not more to more expensive venues. Thank you again to Julie and her amazing team at Holiday Inn.

David & Morgan

Profile Picture User6601281, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married in Saratoga Springs, NY in June 2015. We had our guests stay at the Holiday Inn and we also had our rehearsal dinner at the same venue. The service and quailty to detail was impeccable! Julie, one of the wedding coordinators, was phenomial and made sure everything went smooth. We planned with her the entire year before our big day. The staff was friendly, all the vendors had no issues setting up/tearing down, the acoustics of the room for our band were amazing and the food.. unbelievably delicious!!!! If we were to get marred all over again, we would choose the Holiday Inn!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food and cake was amazing. Everyone loved it! The centerpieces and tablecloths were beautiful. The colors were perfect.

Profile Picture Breanna, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Holiday Inn at Saratoga did a wonderful job on my wedding!! They provided so much at a very affordable cost. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married that is getting married and looking for great service!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We worked with Julie Tierney and her staff for catering our reception at The Canfield Casino. Julie was incredible to work with throughout the entire process. She always helped in any way she could, and never made me feel like I was being a pain. Our wedding was perfect. They coordinated the on site ceremony, transitioned to cocktail hour and then to the reception all with ease and keeping the guests comfortable. The food was delicious and we dad compliments from our guests about how great both the food and service were. Everyone was friendly and it was obvious how important we were to them. Overall I couldn't have been happier with our service here. I would recommend them to anyone looking for catering for your special event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Friendly service, everyone was very informative and patient. Julie was extremely helpful. Her presence before and during the event made everything less stressful and more relaxing. She helped us with so many details! The facility was clean, the rooms were comfortable and our guests were pleased with them. The weather was so cold and snowy, but the hotel staff kept the common areas clean and inviting.

Profile Picture User4965792, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was an absolutely awesome experience for our wedding reception . Julie and her staff did a fabulous job paying attention to every detail . The compliments we got from our guests were the best , everyone was so pleased with the food and again all the little details that came into play . We also must say that working with Julie setting up our special day was a true pleasure , she went above and beyond and we would so recommend the Holiday Inn for any event ! , thank you so much for all you did , Tom and Diana

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie did a great job. Our wedding was amazing. Best venue

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We held our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs. The event was wonderful. The staff were very responsive to our needs. The room was beautiful! The food was delicious and everyone remarked at how friendly and attentive the wait staff were. The Holiday Inn staff guided the band as to where to set up and perform. My groom and I were free to dance and eat and enjoy the company of our guests. After the long day as guests were departing, the staff gathered our flowers and decorations and kept them in a cooler for us for the evening. We enjoyed the suite for the evening and when we checked out the next day, the flowers were still fresh and lovely and packed for us to take home.

When I host another event, I will definitely plan on holding it at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs.

Profile Picture Michele, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie Tierney was a blessing. She was attentive, thorough, and provided us with outstanding service, she made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing. The hotel staff were also attentive and respectful providing great service to our wedding guests. I would recommend this venue to any bride and groom.

Profile Picture User3657998, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs was great! The event space was the perfect size and the layout allowed everyone to see the dance floor. The event coordinators, Julie, Joanne, and Lee, helped me plan and exicuit the perfect wedding of my dreams. They responded to my multiple emails promptly and answered all my questions. The night flowed flawlessly with the courses of food and everyone seemed to be eating all at the same time. The bartenders were fabulous and knew what drinks they were mixing. I had many compliments on them! The cocktail hour was in the same room as the reception and they provided a second room for the bridal party to enjoy cocktail hour as well so we could get our dresses bustled (the bridesmaids dresses had mini trains too) and get lined up for the big introduction! Their value was so good! The package I chose included the flower centerpieces (which was a huge plus because flowers are expensive!), the cake, charger plates (it made the table look so good), beautiful table linens, chair covers and sashes, and 5 hours of premium open bar. Their prices also already include tax and gratuity so the number we saw was the number we were paying. There was also a discount for the people under 21 and for children. The restrooms were a great size as well. We highly recommend the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 9/29/12, 6 Reviews
4.7

I have only briefly worked with Julie at Saratoga Holiday Inn so far because my wedding is far away. But she has been great, so flexible with my busy work schedule. Has answered my whole long list of every question I could possibly think of, she responds very promptly whenever I email her with a new question or request. It takes away a lot of the stress and the Holiday Inn has everything we are looking for, for our wedding ceremony and reception!

Profile Picture Brianne, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Julie Tierney has been a breeze. She is a true professional.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Julie Tierney and she was wonderful! They worked with our extremely low budget, and made the night magical. The only issue I had is that when the judge said "You may kiss the bride" They didn't play the song that was supposed to be played. It was a minor error.

Profile Picture User4602194, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations

Julie did a great job with everything. It was a pleasure to have the wedding at the Holiday Inn Saratoga all guests commented on how beautiful the wedding was.

Profile Picture User4726064, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews