Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Reviews

30 Reviews for Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs

1 User photo

Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs 1

Gary Anderson · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent in every aspect!

Many thanks to Julie our coordinator.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Day of Amazingness!

I recently worked with Julie at the Holiday Inn for my October 6 wedding and the experience was INCREDIBLE!!! She eased my Husbands worries about using a chain location right off the bat with providing us with an amazing food tasting and guaranteeing the same quality the day of! (Mission Accomplished) She really has a passion for what she does and listens to all your wants and needs and puts in the work to make them come true! Julie had to roll with some last minute changes the day of and handled it with complete grace. I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn in Saratoga Springs to anyone.

Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs 2

Michael · Married on 07/21/2018

Working with Julie Tierney as our wedding coordinator at the Holiday Inn has been a breeze. She is a true professional who met our very specific requirements all of the time. Additionally, the food at the wedding was complimented by many of our guests as being really exceptional! I would recommend Holiday Inn as an off`site caterer based on our wonderful experience with our daughter's wedding.

Brittney · Married on 07/14/2018

Julie was great to work with and did everything that I asked and more. I also had to change some things around and she helped to make everything work out perfectly. Her and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful and made our day better than we could have imagined.

Laura · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband I and I had our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Saratoga and it was a great experience. Right from the start they set themselves apart by being willing to host our smaller wedding (about 50 people) on a Saturday. Many places will tell you that for a party this size you must go to a Friday or Sunday, or pay for 100 people even though you will only have 50 people. The Holiday Inn allowed us to have our Saturday date and smaller guest list without hassle. Julie was great and really seemed to care about the details of our wedding and help us come up with ideas based on her experience. I purchased a few decorative items without knowing where exactly in the room they should go and asked Julie to incorporate them in where possible and she did a great job arranging them in the room. Our guests all complemented the food and by going with the buffet package everyone was able to find something they liked. I would recommend this Holiday Inn as well as Julie for anyone looking for a space to have their wedding or other special event.

Susan · Married on 06/23/2018

The holiday Inn staff were wonderful to work with! We had a very picky bride and they went out of their way to accommodate her wishes. We had planned an outdoor wedding, but the weather did not cooperate, so we had to move inside. They were great about rearranging everything. We did not have one complaint!

Nichole · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Julie was such an amazing experience! She was so helpful and kind. She pays close attention to detail and I felt like I had nothing to worry about. My wedding day was everything I wanted and more! The food was absolutely amazing! One of the best chicken cordon bleus I have ever had. Every interaction with a staff member was perfect, everyone was working to make my day great!

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything was great nothing went wrong

Gail · Married on 10/07/2017

Julie from the Holiday Inn in Saratoga Springs was amazing from our very first meeting. Her attention to detail and her responsiveness to our questions and concerns were above and beyond. The centerpieces and decorations for the reception were quite "cumbersome" and "over the top". We showed her a picture of what was envisioned and she put the tables together perfectly as well as the number of other decorations that we had.
    The food and wait service was also very good. The Holiday Inn's recent make over is beautiful and was perfect in every way. I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn as a site for your wedding reception or any other large event.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

My wedding was amazing. It was pretty warm in the reception at first until we let the hotel know and they were on top of it and it cooled right off! Everything was perfectly done and all set up, food was great and we came in under budget! We also got a free night to come back within the next year!

Kathleen · Married on 09/01/2017

WOW! What a great experience from beginning to end. Julie and staff were amazing. On time, thoughtful, organized, helpful in every way.... and my guests talked about it. It was a Pleasure having them handle my daughters wedding, I would recommend them highly. Their service was top notch. The whole event ran smoothly, effortlessly. Outstanding food and service made the night memorable. Their efforts gave us the peace of mind we needed to relax and enjoy ourselves.

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/10/2016

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the Holiday Inn! It was truly wonderful and went perfectly. Julie was wonderful to work with and it was clear she knew how to handle everything perfectly. There was not a moment I was stressed about something about wedding. The room looked great and they completely followed my vision, the food was delicious, the drinks were good, the staff was wonderful! I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience! I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Chelsea · Married on 04/23/2016

***My event was a retirement party, not a wedding but here is my feedback from my experience with them***

First and foremost I cannot Julie Tierney and her staff enough - they were beyond fantastic!!! And Leigh (I think that is how you spell her name) - the woman in charge of our event for the night - was an absolute saint!!! She was extremely accommodating, friendly and professional. We ran into a problem with not enough seating (apparently I didn't think that through totally) and she had the crew set up another table and bring out more chairs for us, didn't give me a hard time about it and didn't outwardly show she was annoyed with me even if she was!! She also accommodated us with the temperature to the room; we had more people than I had anticipated and it heated up quickly, she got the air down as much as she could and then opened some doors for us so it was a comfortable temperature for the remainder of the night. She dealt with my frazzled brain running a thousand miles a minute right up until the party. She is very very good at what she does and extremely honest - I inadvertently overpaid by $250 when I settled up with her at the end of the night and she tracked me down to ensure that I got my money back.

I cannot thank the Holiday Inn enough for all that they did for me to help make this retirement party a success!! I have now attended a formal dinner (that I didn't plan) and then this cocktail style event and they were both awesome!!! I will definitely be keeping the Holiday Inn in mind for many of my future events and highly recommend them for anyone looking to have an event in the Saratoga Springs, NY area. These guys are awesome!!!!

Julie and the staff at the holiday inn were amazing. The venue not only met our expectations but it also surpassed our expectations. The food, the service, and environment were great. My family and everyone thought it was a great wedding reception. Not to mention the price is better than any other in Saratoga. It was great

• W

Will · Married on 02/14/2016

Julie was great through the whole process. From helping us with our colors for the room to the food we chose. She even found ways to lower the price (My wife and I were in the process of buying a house and didn't have a whole lot of money). The day of our wedding the reception room was beautiful, more then we could imagine. The food was amazing, everyone loved the food. I would recommend the Holiday Inn of Saratoga to everyone I know.

Morgan · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I were married in Saratoga Springs, NY in June 2015. We had our guests stay at the Holiday Inn and we also had our rehearsal dinner at the same venue. The service and quailty to detail was impeccable! Julie, one of the wedding coordinators, was phenomial and made sure everything went smooth. We planned with her the entire year before our big day. The staff was friendly, all the vendors had no issues setting up/tearing down, the acoustics of the room for our band were amazing and the food.. unbelievably delicious!!!! If we were to get marred all over again, we would choose the Holiday Inn!

My wife and I got married last June 20, 2015 at the Holiday Inn. Julie was the wedding coordinator and made the whole process fun and relaxing. She even helped with special surprises. The Holiday Inn was very accommodating and flexible with our needs. The food was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a more amazing day. Our theme was a sort of Great Gatsby romantic theme that incorporated up lighting, a band, and different stations in order to give our guests flexibility choosing what they wanted to eat and would allow them to interact with other guests. In addition we hired a painter that painted our ceremony at Yaddo Gardens and Holiday Inn was fantastic at accommodating her needs. I highly recommend using Holiday Inn as the location is excellent, affordable, and comparable in every way if not more to more expensive venues. Thank you again to Julie and her amazing team at Holiday Inn.

David & Morgan

Breanna · Married on 05/15/2015

The food and cake was amazing. Everyone loved it! The centerpieces and tablecloths were beautiful. The colors were perfect.

Courtney · Married on 05/09/2015

The Holiday Inn at Saratoga did a wonderful job on my wedding!! They provided so much at a very affordable cost. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married that is getting married and looking for great service!

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2015

We worked with Julie Tierney and her staff for catering our reception at The Canfield Casino. Julie was incredible to work with throughout the entire process. She always helped in any way she could, and never made me feel like I was being a pain. Our wedding was perfect. They coordinated the on site ceremony, transitioned to cocktail hour and then to the reception all with ease and keeping the guests comfortable. The food was delicious and we dad compliments from our guests about how great both the food and service were. Everyone was friendly and it was obvious how important we were to them. Overall I couldn't have been happier with our service here. I would recommend them to anyone looking for catering for your special event!

Friendly service, everyone was very informative and patient. Julie was extremely helpful. Her presence before and during the event made everything less stressful and more relaxing. She helped us with so many details! The facility was clean, the rooms were comfortable and our guests were pleased with them. The weather was so cold and snowy, but the hotel staff kept the common areas clean and inviting.

Thomas · Married on 09/20/2014

This was an absolutely awesome experience for our wedding reception . Julie and her staff did a fabulous job paying attention to every detail . The compliments we got from our guests were the best , everyone was so pleased with the food and again all the little details that came into play . We also must say that working with Julie setting up our special day was a true pleasure , she went above and beyond and we would so recommend the Holiday Inn for any event ! , thank you so much for all you did , Tom and Diana

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

Julie did a great job. Our wedding was amazing. Best venue

Michele · Married on 11/30/2013

We held our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs. The event was wonderful. The staff were very responsive to our needs. The room was beautiful! The food was delicious and everyone remarked at how friendly and attentive the wait staff were. The Holiday Inn staff guided the band as to where to set up and perform. My groom and I were free to dance and eat and enjoy the company of our guests. After the long day as guests were departing, the staff gathered our flowers and decorations and kept them in a cooler for us for the evening. We enjoyed the suite for the evening and when we checked out the next day, the flowers were still fresh and lovely and packed for us to take home.

When I host another event, I will definitely plan on holding it at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs.