20 Reviews for Hitch Perfect

Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
20 Hitch Perfect Reviews

Amy was an absolute pleasure to work with! Out of all the wedding vendors that we used (and there were a lot of them), Amy far and away was the most organized, helpful, responsive, and just overall fun to work with. From day one, she was clear about her role in our wedding and ensured that we were continually moving things in the right direction. She was available to chat and email pretty much around the clock. She also gave us recommendations on a couple other vendors, all of whom turned out to be great. Having now been through the wedding planning process, I can guarantee that your going to have stressful times - it just comes with the territory. But with Amy by your side, you'll have peace of mind knowing that everything is going to be taken care of because Amy knows what she's doing and this is certainly not her first rodeo. You will not regret having Amy by your side on your big day!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy was a huge help on the day of our wedding. She is quick to notice little things that need attention and calmly resolves issues before you even notice there's a problem. I personally didn't want to spend time or mental energy into putting out fires all day--what's the point of having a celebration if you're going to be stressed out the whole time? It was awesome to have such a competent and intuitive person ready to help with anything we might need. I would highly recommend Amy to any couple aiming for a stress-free wedding day!

Profile Picture Helen, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy is truly a life saver! A woman's wedding day is one of the most important days of her life with planning each and every detail to perfection. Unfortunately, the wedding planner we had originally hired had to step away due to family difficulties with 3 months to go and Amy swooped in to save the day. I love planning and so I did all of the initial planning and Amy was there for our rehearsal and day-of. She checked in with me often before the rehearsal though, and was great about answering any and all questions I had even outside of our check-in meetings. The rehearsal would have been a challenge for anyone because I have a very loud family, but Amy was able to take charge of this boisterous group in an amicable way that wasn't controlling. Then the day of the wedding could not have been more perfect! We had the wedding at my parents’ house and it was very important to me that my parents not lift a finger that day---Amy made sure that that happened. The entire day went off without a hitch (at least none other than my husband, my parents or myself knew about). We had a fabulous time --- a dream wedding and I honestly think that it could not have happened that way without Amy at the reigns! I could not recommend this wonderful woman higher!

Photo for Hitch Perfect Review - Amy with me and my new husband!
Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

Amy was AMAZING! I honestly don't know what the day would have been without her. Even in high-stress situations, Amy was calm, collected and found the best solution quickly. She was quick on her feet and most importantly identified issues before they happened or even came to our attention. Our day was exactly what we had envisioned and we can't thank Amy enough for her positivity and fantastic work. ❤️ If you're on the fence about making the decision to hire her, I'll let you know right now - it will be the best decision you make for your big day!

Profile Picture Kari, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Eco-Friendly, Religious

Amy was great! So helpful! Highly recommend

Profile Picture User5278548, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a wonderful time working with Amy and have recommended her to our friends. She was indispensable, like a director on the day of. Informed the wedding party & parents to go directly to her and do as she says and things just worked. She handled a number of surprises & kept stuff on time so everyone enjoyed themselves (couple & wedding party included). If I could do it over again the first thing I'd do would be to hire Amy.

Profile Picture Helen, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Wow, where to begin? Amy did an AMAZING job.

I could not imagine our big day without her. Amy went above and beyond. Without her I would have been a stressed out mess on my wedding day trying to get all the vendors, helpers, and stuff organized. She took care of any little item that came up before we could even notice.

I HIGHLY recommend Amy - from the day we hired her until the last guest left the venue she was amazing.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy is the best. We hired her to be our day-of coordinator, but she was extremely available and responsive from the time we hired her (more than a year before the wedding day!) through the night of the wedding. She met with me and my wife to go over anything we needed to discuss, and was very helpful with recommendations and tips to make sure our day went well. We couldn't have asked for better.

Profile Picture Harlow, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy is the best quality wedding planner you could hope for, and at a very reasonable price. We were so glad that she was there running everything smoothly, and even with all of our pre-planning, we didn’t truly know how incredibly important she was until the day of the wedding. You plan so much until the wedding and if you don’t have a capable coordinator, things won’t go well. She was particularly great with the flow of the people and timeline and suggested important elements during the planning stage. Also all the vendor recommendations that she suggested turned out to be impeccable! She will run your day flawless and you will be so thankful after the day is over!

Profile Picture Insun, 8/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Amy was the best. She was chill when I needed her to be chill, and yet always on it. Our day was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT and she was completely essential to that -- wrangling our parents, our decor, everything. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had our wedding in early July 2016 and Amy from Hitch Perfect was absolutely fantastic!! Our reception vendor required us to have a day-of coordinator. We were hesitant initially, but from working with Amy and having a blast at our big day, Amy was totally worth every penny!!

We wanted a coordinator who is chill but very organized, open to new ideas, and open to intercultural weddings. My husband and I came from different cultural backgrounds, and we wanted to incorporate both into the event. We wanted a wedding that's intimate, intercultural, environmentally-friendly, and not fussy. We saw Amy's portfolio and thought that it's a great fit!

We loved working with Amy! My mother-in-law also was a big part of the planning process and she raved about working with Amy!

Amy listened, gave her expert opinion, and executed our vision flawlessly. I consider myself an organized person, and it was nice to hand off the work we've done the past year to Amy. We asked her to do the final briefings with all vendors, and we're glad we did!

It was so worth it to spend the day of completely worry-free! We enjoyed our big day and didn't have to worry about set-up, timekeeping, clean up, anything. I'm usually a worrier about these things. All we needed to do was to enjoy our day and be 100% present. spend time with family and friends.

Also, Amy accepts payments in Paypal and Square cash! This is a HUGE bonus for me because I prefer electronic payments.

I’ll post pictures when we get ours back from the photographer. Meanwhile, LOOK NO FURTHER!

Profile Picture Ariana, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy is the epitome of calmness and organization. She has a way of sensing the general tenor of an event that's being sought, and makes sure that it happens. I'd say she's like a very skilled conductor: she makes sure that everyone plays their parts at the correct time, in the correct way so that everyone shines. Brava, Amy - you helped give my son and daughter-in-law a flawless wedding that will stay with everyone forever!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy was wonderful, she did an amazing job making sure that everything went smoothly on the day and kept me calm throughout :-). She was very responsive to my emails leading up to the event and was able to give great recommendations on flowers, lights and music.

Profile Picture User6182860, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Amy at Hitch Perfect was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. Knowing that Amy was behind the scenes making sure everything was running smoothly meant that I could relax and actually enjoy my wedding day without having to worry about vendors running late, or any other problems.

From the very beginning Amy was extremely helpful with the planning process. While we hired her as a day of coordinator, she really went above and beyond to make sure we were fully prepared for our day. It was so helpful to have her to bounce ideas off of, and to know that she would remind me of all the little details and not let anything fall off of my plate.

Amy is extremely professional, knowledgeable and thoughtful. The best thing about Amy is her calming presence. While we ran into a couple of problems at the wedding, she dealt with them seamlessly, and we had no idea anything was wrong until after the fact. I knew that everything was always under control.

I started out thinking hiring a coordinator was an unnecessary luxury-- but boy was I wrong. I am SO GLAD we hired Amy. Having gone through the process, I now realize how essential a calm and reliable coordinator is, and our wedding just wouldn't have been the same without Amy and Hitch Perfect. I would hire her again in a heartbeat, and will definitely be recommending her to all the future brides I know!

Profile Picture Mariah, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We hired Amy as a day of wedding coordinator for our wedding last October. She did a wonderful job as I wasn't approached with any details or questions throughout the day and night. Not only was she there about 12 hours on the day of the wedding, she also came to walk throughs at both our ceremony venue and reception venue. Using her music connections, she put us in touch with a great brass trio for our outdoor wedding ceremony. I did a lot of things myself for the wedding, it was great to have someone else review all the details and create the timeline, to ensure I didn't miss anything. She is very professional and detail oriented. I highly recommend Amy at Hitch Perfect for anyone who needs a day of wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Darlene, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Hitch Perfect did an amazing job with my wedding day! Amy is quick to respond, flexible professional and above all else made me feel as though she cared just as deeply with the events execution as I did. I've already recommended them to a few friends getting married new year.

Profile Picture Onika, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Calm, confident and professional! Descriptors you may not know will be pivotal on your wedding day. I had no idea. If you plan on getting married only once in your life, make it a perfect day by hiring a wedding planner who aims for perfection. My wife and I made the right choice. So should you! Amy Sedan at Hitch Perfect is your girl!

Profile Picture Cheri, 4/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Amy as the music coordinator for my April 2013 black tie wedding, which took place in the Fairmont Penthouse in San Francisco. She worked closely with my principal wedding planner, and her assistance proved to be invaluable!

First she helped me select appropriate music for the various stages of the ceremony. In some instances (e.g. the processional) I knew what tune I wanted, but in other instances she was able to present a range of possibilities for me and my fiance to choose from. Once we had an idea of the tunes, she helped us decide what would be the best combination of musicians and instruments to achieve the right effect for that particular space, taking into account space considerations, acoustics, etc. Then she used her extensive contacts in the San Francisco classical music world to recruit a trio of extraordinary artists to perform in our wedding. We were invited to attend one of their rehearsals and provide feedback. The final result was spectacular and the wedding music ended up being one of my favorite aspects of the whole day.

Amy is personable, calm, professional, and an excellent listener. She exudes grace and tranquility under pressure. Her prices are also very reasonable. She would be an excellent choice to plan your entire wedding from start to finish, just to coordinate on the big day, or to assist your principal wedding planner with music and any other aspects.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy helped coordinate our wedding in April 2017. She came as a recommendation from a friend, and did not disappoint. Amy was flexible and responsive, and helped with everything from music choice to setting up some of our DIY decorations and other accessories at the wedding. She also corralled everyone and ran the wedding rehearsal, which was hard to do with our rowdy crew of family and bridal party. Amy was also the best value around for a day-of planner, so I would definitely recommend her for a Bay Area wedding on a budget!

Profile Picture Maria, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals