Hilton Washington DC National Mall Reviews

6 | Washington, DC

6 Reviews for Hilton Washington DC National Mall

Chandani C · Married on 12/10/2019

Great venue for an Indian wedding (or any event!)

I recently had the pleasure of working with Kelly and her team on an Indian wedding at the Hilton DC National Mall. I have to say I'm blown away by how smoothly everything went! As a wedding planner, I work with a lot of different hotels, venue coordinators, and banquet captains. Though this hotel is brand new, I found the service and level of knowledge/expertise to far surpass some of the properties that have been open for years and have done tons of weddings!

Kelly was our contact throughout planning. She was always very responsive and did everything she could to ensure we had happy clients. She really went above and beyond to accommodate all requests, and so did her team with everything from room requests to caterer's equipment requests to keeping track of the many parts of an Indian wedding!

The property itself is great for any type of event, but I really love how well it is set up to cater to an Indian wedding! There is a perfect spot for the baraat and welcoming of the groom. The ballroom is large enough to accommodate high guest counts, and there are multiple spaces that can be utilized for various parts of the day.

I would hands down recommend this hotel to anyone planning a wedding or event, and hope that I'll be able to plan many more weddings at this location.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Hilton Washington DC National Mall's reply:

We truly enjoyed working with you as well Chandani and look forward to many more weddings with you! Thank you very much for the kind words!

Sophie · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent venue, amazing staff!

I highly recommend this venue! It is brand new and it is absolutely gorgeous! I am a wedding planner and it was very important for my clients to have a venue that would provide great value and excellent service.

I worked directly with Kelly Merrill, their Catering Sales Manager, to put together all of the details for the wedding. She was professional, fun to work with, kind, and super accommodating of the special requests we had!

The Hilton National Mall staff were all a joy to work with! My clients and their guests loved the ambiance and the food!

I would highly recommend this venue for any special event!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Hilton Washington DC National Mall's reply:

Thank you so much Sophie, you were a treasure to work with and we look forward to hosting more of your client's in the future and recommending your services!

Mamuna · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Venue with Amazing Staff!

The wedding planning can be naturally stressful. In my case, the staff at the Hilton @ the National Mall made the process seamless. Not only was the venue reasonably priced but their staff actually cared that my wedding went on without an issue. From the beginning the staff cared. They were always responsive via email and would quickly work with me to address any concerns or answer any questions. They always brought their ideas and creativity to the forefront which was very much appreciated. A special shoutout to the chef and team for going above and beyond to make traditional Nigerian food (which tasted amazing) to serve my guests. The staff overall truly went above and beyond to support us. My guests all commented on the beautiful venue and the kindness of the staff. You truly can't go wrong by selecting not only this venue but team!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Hilton Washington DC National Mall's reply:

Thank you so much Mamuna, we absolutely adored you, your family and friends, and your gorgeous wedding and feel very lucky that we got to be a part of it!
  • Nahed

Nahed Yousofy · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing service!

We had our wedding night here and it was unforgettable due to the amazing service staff making sure our night was perfect. Hamed Azim (the head catering staff) and Kelly Merrill (Events manager) made our night very special. They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was exactly how we discussed. Kelly came to the rescue a few times when we came across some unplanned issues with outside vendors. Hamed was there all night to assist with catering, direct service staff and make sure the guests were taken care of. We had nothing, but positive feedback from our guests and everyone said it was a night they would never forget. This wouldn’t have been possible without Hamed & Kelly. Thank you again for all your hard work and dedication! We will be using your services again in the future for other events. From the Noorestani Family

Sent on 09/30/2019

Hilton Washington DC National Mall's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, your wedding was absolutely stunning and we loved being a part of your story. The love that your family showed for you two was truly beautiful! Enjoy your newly wedded bliss!

Monique Carroll · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Reception

We had an amazing experience with hosting our wedding reception at the Hilton. I truly appreciate the partnership established with our catering manager Kelly, since I was a bride planning a wedding out of state. She really alleviated a lot of the stress with being in constant communication and assisting with all the questions/concerns I had. And in the end our reception space was absolutely beautiful, the food was good, and the service was fantastic.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Hilton Washington DC National Mall's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Monique, we truly loved hosting your beautiful wedding reception with us!