Hilton Palm Beach Airport Reviews

11 | West Palm Beach, FL

11 Reviews for Hilton Palm Beach Airport

Guest · Married on 11/01/2018

Hilton Palm Beach Airport and Majestic Ballroom- THANK YOU!

DREAM TEAM! I cannot say enough positive things about the team here at the Hilton Palm Beach Airport and Majestic Ballroom. This was the first venue we looked at and we ended up booking right away. the team truly makes the entire process so easy and after meeting with Rajul and Daniela, I knew I was in good hands. You can see the passion and love they both have for the business and they are both willing to work with you to customize the packages to work within your budget! they also know a lot of venders in the industry and dont charge an outside vendor fee. Everything on the wedding day was absolutely perfect and we never had to worry about a thing. the venue itself is breathtaking and has gorgeous lakeside views! I would recommend this venue a million times over! Amazing amazing! And the food was so good, we still have guests telling us how good the food was! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Keith · Married on 09/18/2015

Love this hotel, the staff, the sales manager is the best. Beautiful location for any event. We totally love it.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Marilyn · Married on 09/18/2015

Amazing experience. Love this hotel.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jeaneysa · Married on 06/27/2015

Banquet and sales staff were amazing! So attentive and made our day so magical

Sent on 07/16/2017

Jeff · event on 03/07/2015

I highly recommend this venue for an event. My daughters Sweet 16 party was amazing. The staff from event planning with Keely (Catering Sales Manager) to the Banquet Staff Coordinator (Tabitha) were absolutely wonderful. Everyone is very professional and accommodating.

Sent on 04/08/2015
  • User4661905 · 2+ years ago

I have only good comments regarding all aspects of my even all the staff was top notch and I highly recommend all involved. Thank you.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Trina · Married on 12/14/2014

Keely was a pleasure to work with. The bride and groom are both in the military and flew in just days before the wedding. Keely was very attentive to the needs of the bride and groom. They chose the Hilton mainly because their large ballroom could accommodate having a wedding ceremony and reception at the same venue. They were very pleased with the venue and the Hilton staff. The food and menu selections was superb. I highly recommend the Hilton for your wedding!
    Thank you for helping to make the day special.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Parham · Married on 08/02/2014

We had our large >200 person wedding August 2nd 2014 at Hilton West Palm Beach Airport and had an outstanding experience working with the staff of this Hotel.

From the very first day, the Catering manager Keely Edgar and Manager Sales Matt Kaniff remained dedicated, motivated and resourceful in working closely with us to fulfill all of our wedding goals and
    they also introduced us to a wonderful wedding decorative coordinator, Amber Gilbert of ECP Event Group, who worked hand in hand with the management of Hilton West Palm in ensuring all the decorations for the event were made with the highest standards and quality. The budget for the wedding met our expectation for a major Hotel Brand with same ballroom and resources.

The ballroom was recently renovated, new carpet Royal Blue w. gold trims, very clean, large area and spacious with nice chandelier and nice open foyer area for cocktail hour. Overall, an amazing facility, all of the Hilton staff was outstanding to all of our guests, and everyone enjoyed their stay at the hotel. Most importantly the food and menu selection was superb, top of the line.

We chose the Hilton West Palm Beach mainly because of their large ballroom, and reputation for great chef and we also heard of the reputation the management had with working hand in hand with couples in wedding plans from a friend of ours who had his wedding there as well. I had also attended another Persian wedding a few years back and was impressed by the facility and the food that was served that night.

All in all, we both have nothing but great respect and appreciation for Keely Edgar and Matt Kaniff as well as the entire management team and staff of Hilton West Palm Beach Airport who remained committed in making our wedding beyond our highest expectations, all effortlessly without any hassles, false promises or problems.

Highest Recommendations without any reservations!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Johanna · Married on 05/18/2014

The Hilton staff was amazing. Keely and Matt did an amazing job planning and organizing our entire wedding. They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and stress free. Keely and Amber did a great job with the decorations; I still remember thinking how beautiful it was when I first walked in. The chef, Robert, was amazing; his food was gourmet quality and our entire family was complimentary of the selection and taste of the menu he put together. I highly recommend using the Hilton for your wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Johanna · Married on 05/18/2014

Sent on 06/07/2014

Pamela · event on 06/28/2014

3.5

We went through three different people who were dealing with our event. It would have been more pleasant to have the same person from beginning to end.

Sent on 07/07/2014