Hillside Consultants Inc Reviews

Hillside Consultants Inc 5
Hillside Consultants Inc 6
Hillside Consultants Inc 7

Nancy · Married on 05/14/2011

Exceeded expectations, even with a limited budget! All day and everytime someone reviews my photos, comments are made about how beautiful the flowers were. A joy to work with this vendor.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Sunny · Married on 10/30/2010

My flowers were spectacular. They were everything I wanted and surpassed what I could imagine. If you're looking for breathtaking floral arrangements, you are looking for Hillside Consultants. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

Sent on 10/31/2010

Nikki · Married on 09/11/2010

Dawn was awesome and we loved our flowers, both my bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets! Everything looked amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2010

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2010

Dawn was an absolute joy to work with! She is so talented & my bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I received so many compliments on my centerpieces too. She has really great prices, is super fast at responding to emails, is very knowledgeable & went above & beyond to make my wedding beautiful. I highly recommend Hillside Consultants to other brides in Colorado, or for anybody planning a special event which requires gorgeous flowers :)

Sent on 07/08/2010

Sharon · Married on 06/19/2010

We trusted this vendor's judgement and really never saw what we were getting until the wedding day. It turned out fabulously. She worked with our vision of what we wanted and found a way to make it happen!

Sent on 07/25/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2010

she was great in our consultation meeting, had wonderful ideas for the look we were going for, and is absolutely the most reasonably priced florist I've ever heard of. She is also very personable and willing to accommodate any and all of our requests. I have heard nothing but good things about her and her work. She accommodated last minute requests by my mom, and the day of the wedding she delivered the bouquets and bouts to my make-up artist's house so we could take them with us to the venue for the before pics. Everything was GORGEOUS and exactly what I imagined. I was insistent on lots of little details and Dawn was great about my requests and always quick to reply to me when I had questions. She is a fabulous person and the best florist in this area. she is fabulous if you have a small budget too. I love Dawn! :)

Sent on 06/24/2010

Kristi · Married on 05/01/2010

I wish I could give Dawn 10.0/5.0. She created absolutely stunning bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. My bouquet was literally more beautiful than any pictures I had seen. Dawn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is quick to respond to emails and phone calls and has wonderful ideas and suggestions. She is THE BEST.

Kristi King Richardson

Sent on 06/21/2010

Abby · Married on 04/24/2010

One word...AMAZING!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Chrissy & Sean · Married on 03/18/2010

Very helpfull, not too expensive, and beautiful flowers

Sent on 06/17/2010
  • FSUPecas21

Jennie · Married on 10/24/2009

Our wedding was on October 24, 2009. Everything was perfect! I received Dawn's name from our photographer, Becky Young, who has worked with Dawn at several other weddings. We met with Dawn and immediately fell in love. She does not work through a floral shop, so you are not paying extra fees and high costs of flowers. While we had a fall wedding (with the reds, yellows, oranges as the main colors), our accent color was a dark teal. We showed her pictures of bouquets and boutonnieres that we liked and told her to run with it! She provided great feedback, told us her vision, and helped with any questions we had along the way. We were stunned at how bright, colorful, and full of life the flowers were when they arrived at our venue. We were soo happy with our flowers and with Dawn being our florist. If you would like to see a few shots of our flowers, click on this link: http://sites.google.com/site/campbellweddingindenver/wedding-photos
    THANK YOU DAWN FOR EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 11/07/2009

Holly · Married on 08/21/2009

Dawn is amazing! She was always very quick to respond to e-mails, probably faster than any other vendor we used! The flowers she provided for the amount she charged is unreal! She came in about $300 cheaper than other quotes we got and the quality was amazing. We have gotten tons of compliments on how great the flowers looked! We also rented her crystal organza for decorations and the setup she did was fantastic! I am constantly recommending her to friends and will continue to do so as she does incredible work for such an amazing price!!

Sent on 09/21/2009

Katie · Married on 06/20/2009

Dawn does amazing work and is about 1/2 the price of many other floral shops we visited. I wanted orchids and calla lilies and after pricing some floral shops in the Parker/Castle Rock area, I didn't think I would be able to have them. But then I found Dawn and her quote shocked me! My bouquets were gorgeous and she does a little suprise for the bride that was so sweet!! She was also so easy to work with and responded so quickly!!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2009

Dawn is amazing at what she does, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fabulous florist in Colorado!

Sent on 07/07/2009
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2009

I can't say enough great things about Dawn! First, she's very friendly and treats you like a friend rather than a customer. I went to her with a small budget, and she totally blew me away! The flowers were amazing! My bouquet itself could have gone for double what she charged! It was full and gorgeous and perfect! We only had flowers at the wedding, and she came to the church and pinned on the boutonnieres for the guys, and made sure I was happy with everything. I loved the way she personalized my bouquet with our wedding date too. I also asked her to incorporate my mother's garter and my mother-in-law's rosary into my bouquet, and she did an amazing job. I will recommend Dawn again and again!

Sent on 07/22/2010

bernadette · Married on 09/06/2008

WOW. Seriously. Just- WOW.

Dawn was the very first vendor we booked when we first got engaged. We instantly clicked when we met with her and loved her work. She is SO easy to talk to, friendly and talented. I switched all of my colors and flowers about 6 months before the wedding and she changed everything without batting an eye. I was SO excited to see the bouquets on the wedding day and they did not disappoint. My bouquet honestly took my breath away. It was the most beautiful bridal bouquet I have ever seen. The BM's bouquets were exactly like the picture I showed her and the ceremony site was decorated beautifully as well. I ADORE Dawn and cannot imagine anyone else creating more amazing florals.
    You can see pictures of our amazing flowers on her site under Bernadette and Haydns wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2008

Lisa · Married on 08/30/2008

We met Dawn through our wonderful Day-Of-Coordinator, Taylor Fry. All I can say is WOW! What a wonderful experience this was. I was not to keen on giving up my flowers to a stranger, since I had my own floral business in the past. But, as soon as we met Dawn, I felt a connection with her and knew I could trust her to convey my vision through my flowers. The flowers were beyond anything I could've imagined and they were absolutely perfect! The 9-foot garland that I ordered for the gazebo, was breathtaking and I got so many compliments on the flowers that day! I would totally recommend Dawn for your special day without hesitation!! She is the absolute best! I even consider her a friend, even after 5 years, we still keep in touch!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Amy · Married on 06/14/2008

Dawn is awesome!! I didn't have specific flowers in mind--I just knew what colors I wanted. I let her design it all--and I cried when I saw my bouquet--it was that beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2008

Christy · Married on 12/08/2007

Dawn made our wedding everything we dreamed it would be. I had a vision for an elegant winter wonderland wedding and Dawn was able to take that vision and make it reality. She also added other details that made the facility more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.
    This was a long distance planned wedding so we did all of our communication by e-mail or phone. She was very prompt at returning any e-mails or voice messages. Eventhough I was not there in person, her attention to detail or her quality of service was not compromised. She is very enthusiastic about her work and it is contagious.
    Dawn is VERY reasonably priced and the quality of her work is worth more than she charges. She will work with you to use items your ceremony or reception facility might already have so that you don't have to rent such items as vases. She also placed all of our table favors and seating placing cards or the reception.
    I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/24/2008

Becky · Married on 09/02/2007

Dawn with Hillside Consultants was absolutely fantastic! I really felt like she wanted to work with me and my budget. So many of the other florists I met with were trying to upsell me on things I didn't want or need. But Dawn didn't. She was more than happy to cut things out to help me fit my florist budget into my entire budget. She came early on the day of the wedding and set up all of my centerpieces and personally handed out all of the flowers to the bridal party and my family. I was so pleased with the value and service I got!

Sent on 01/25/2008
  • cspringswedding

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Hilside! Dawn is absolutely amazing. Going through her photo albums, there is not one questionable looking arrangement and you can tell that she can really bring out each brides personality. As a bride who wasn't really sure what she wanted, I can tell you that she is really great about taking simple ideas and turning them into something incredible! She is a true artist, and I would highly recommend her. My one caution with her is to make sure that you communicate via email. She is hard to get ahold of by phone, but she is wonderful by email.

Sent on 08/08/2010

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/22/2010

Hillside Consultants provided florist services for our wedding. What beautiful flowers! All of our guests kept talking about the bouquets and the floral arrangements that were made for the ceremony. It was wonderful. Dawn was easy to work with. We had one in face meeting to decide flower choices and our preferences. Then we communicated through email throughout the rest of the process. This made it very easy; wedding planning is so time consuming, but Dawn made it effortless. She was very professional and has some great experience to draw from. We would all recommend her to all of our friends, family, and complete strangers!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Brooke · Married on 07/30/2005

This is a vendor I can’t say enough great things about. First and foremost, Dawn is such a pleasure to work with. She has a talent for flowers, of course. But it was so great to email her and throw out any idea and have her provide honest feedback. When I was first shopping around I sent her some options and she wrote me a 2 page email back, answering every question, evaluating every idea. Once I saw how hard she was willing to work before she even had my business, I signed her on the spot.
    I met with Dawn a few times before the actual wedding day, and we flushed out ideas over lunch. She’ll spend as much time as you need with her, and you can’t beat her prices. I ended up spending a lot more on flowers than I had originally planned, but that wasn’t due to her being expensive, it was due to me ordering all sorts of different arrangements!!!!
    The day of the wedding Dawn drove down and brought everything to the site and I was shocked. The flowers were better than I had imagined, and I am so happy that Dawn was able to help that day.

Sent on 05/12/2008

Julie · Married on 03/05/2011

absolutely stunning! I loved, loved loved my flowers!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Clarissa · Married on 04/27/2018

3.5

Dawn did an excellent job with creating our vision for the flowers for our ceremony and reception! The arrangements that she made for our ceremony space were just breathtaking and we received many compliments from our guests. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Hillside Consultants Inc 8
    Hillside Consultants Inc 9
    Hillside Consultants Inc 10
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/14/2014

Dawn is absolutely amazing. She is friendly and very personable. She listens to what you want and tries her best to match with your vision. She is also very mindful of your budget and will do her best to work with you if you are limited. She is fairly easy to get a hold of and respond in a usually quick manner.

The one thing is that she doesn't allow any other flowers or plants from any other source.

Sent on 06/25/2014