Heritage Hills Golf Resort Reviews

Heritage Hills Golf Resort 3
Heritage Hills Golf Resort 4
Heritage Hills Golf Resort 5

Melissa · Married on 04/19/2014

Beautiful grounds! We had a wonderful day. We were able to open the sliding glass doors in the rotunda...it was wonderful!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/05/2014

We used Heritage Hills for our rehearsal dinner (Ironwoods Restaurant), wedding reception, numerous guest rooms, and a Sunday brunch for guests (Knickers Pub).

We had our reception in the Terrace Room and everything was wonderful! Tracy and Pam were great to work with! Tracy was quick to respond to my e-mail inquiries and Pam was amazing when it came time for the rehearsal/reception events! We had so many compliments from guests about the wonderful food, venue space, and even the signature cocktail they created for us. I would highly recommend having an event here.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Heritage Hills Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us Lisa! We were so honored to be a part of your special day! All the best to you and Michael always!

Tina · Married on 03/23/2014

This was the perfect place to have our wedding. The staff was excellent, always there when we needed them. Pam ( the wedding consultant) was amazing. She made the day run smoothly. She was very understanding with our children which meant a lot to us. She would bring them little things that made them happy like grapes, my boys love their grapes. It was beautiful they really did an excellent job setting things up for us. We wouldn't change anything about our wedding day.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Laura · Married on 12/14/2013

Heritage Hills and their amazing staff played a huge role in making our wedding absolutely perfect. We knew right away when we met with Derek Brown, one of their wedding coordinators, that we had to have our reception held at Heritage Hills. Derek is an amazing wedding coordinator, and really did an excellent job at showing us just how spectacular our wedding would be. He worked with each of our outside vendors, including our wedding planner, and together with all of our vendors, made our wedding everything we had dreamed it would be. Too add to everything, there was a snow storm on our wedding day, and the staff at Heritage Hills braved this storm to stay at work, so they could make our wedding perfect. We could not be more appreciative to the entire staff for everything they did. We would most certainly recommend Heritage Hills and their event coordinating team, Derek and Tracy, to anyone. They worked hard to make our wedding everything we wanted and to make it truly memorable. They certainly surpassed all of our expectations.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Ashlee · Married on 08/09/2013

I highly recommend Heritage Hills!! They were amazing and I couldn't be happier with the way my wedding turned out! Everyone was so friendly and very helpful through the whole planning process and during my wedding day.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Heritage Hills Golf Resort's reply:

Ashlee –

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We would love to help you and your husband celebrate your first anniversary at Heritage Hills! We wish you a long & happy marriage!

-Heritage Wedding Team

Rob · Married on 08/02/2013

The entire staff at Heritage Hills was extremely professional and caring. They work with you every step of the way and ensure you get exactly what you envisioned your reception to be. Everyone of our guests enjoyed the food and venue. The room was set up in the exact matter we requested. A bride and groom should not hesitate to book their reception at Heritage Hills!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Megan · Married on 06/08/2013

When we first toured Heritage, we fell in love and knew it was the place we wanted to get married and have our reception. Everything is so gorgeous. We met with Tracy and even loved her. We thought it was too good to be true. We talked it over and ended up booking with them and never regretted our decision. Tracy was always a phone call or an email away and she was very prompt in getting back to us. We had numerous issues along the planning process and she even recommended a security guy to us which was needed at our wedding. We wanted to see the place again during the planning, and Tracy was unable to meet with us so her co-worker Derek met us and he was wonderful as well. The day of the rehearsal it was pouring rain and Derek was driving by and stopped to help us move stuff into the reception hall. Everyone in the entire place is so kind and helpful. Always willing to answer questions. And if they do not know the answer, they will figure it out for you.

I cannot say enough good things about Tracy or Derek. Our food tasting was wonderful as well. Everyone at the reception talked about how good the food was and how it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. They gave us a Smores buffet bar and worked with us with anyone we wanted to add to make our special day more unique for us.
    Our wedding day is perfect. A lot of people couldn't believe we spent that much money on our wedding day. Heritage is more expensive than other places, but its gorgeous and worth every penny. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Liza · Married on 05/31/2013

I can not recommend Heritage enough! Derek helped my husband and I with the planning process and he made everything so easy. Then Larry helped us for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. Larry is a superman. He was there for me, my family, and my bridal for anything we needed. Most of the time he anticipated our needs before we even had to ask!

The food was wonderful, the servers were polite and friendly, and the ceremony and reception space were beautiful! The staff went above and beyond for us and truly made our day stress-free and memorable!

Sent on 06/06/2013
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I got married and had our reception at Heritage Hills in May. I cannot even begin to say what an amazing experience we had. We used Derek throughout the entire planning process and he was so easy to work with and was willing to do anything that we asked (he also has a great sense of humor which we appreciated). Larry was our day of coordinator and he did a fantastic job! Heritage Hills wants you to have the most perfect wedding you could ask for, and that is definitely what we got! It is such a beautiful location, all of our guests raved about it. The best part about it, is that you can get married on site (we got married in the garden ceremony), you can have your reception (we used the terrace room), you can go to Knicker's pub afterwards, and you can sleep over when your night is over. We also had our rehearsal on sight and rehearsal dinner at the Ironwoods restaruant. All of the food was phenominal, better than any wedding food I have ever tasted. It was such an amazing experience and I think everyone should get married at Heritage Hills in York!

Sent on 05/30/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/09/2013

I can't possibly say enough positive things about Heritage Hills from beginning to end! I worked with Derek throughout the process and he was just fantastic. I feel that I was a picky, particular bride and everyone at Heritage Hills worked to make the day perfect. We held our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception at Heritage (we took almost the whole resort for the weekend) and every step and every piece was exactly as I asked them. The food was fantastic and the level of personal attention we were given was beyond what I could have hoped for. I highly recommend Heritage Hills to couples looking for low-key elegance.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Sara · Married on 07/07/2012

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Heritage Hills from beginning to end. Our ceremony was located at their beautiful outside ceremony site, and the reception was in the Windows Terrace. We worked with Tracy up until the day of the wedding and Larry on our big day. Both coordinators were excellent! Anything we asked for, they made it happen! Everything was set up exactly how we specified and looked fabulous. The food was absolutely delicious! Many of our guests commented that this was the best wedding food that they had ever eaten. We're so happy that we chose Heritage Hills. It was definitely worth it!

Sent on 08/02/2012

We had an awesome wedding. Only complaint is that it was hot outside. Hvac could not keep the room cool. Beautiful venue. We got married at the outdoor ceremony site. Gorgeous. Food was great!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Jen · Married on 05/25/2012

Heritage Hills did an amazing job! Tracy was very detail oriented and Jackie was on top of everything on the day of. Everyone complimented on how good the food and service was. We appreciated you and the rest of the staff being flexible with our needs and setting up some things for the room before hand. We are so grateful that your staff let people into the room a little early. We got finished the ceremony more quickly than expected and were thrilled to find out that our guests were allowed into the reception room before 6pm. We really appreciated that and I'm sure our guests did too! Thank you for everything, Heritage Hills made our wedding reception beautful!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Christina · Married on 04/28/2012

After 1 1/2 year of planning my wedding turned out PERFECT. Of course, every bride voices that, but when I saw the finish product "in person" I cried, lost for words, and the feeling I had was surreal. It wasn't easy and I am guilty of being "bridezilla" from time to time, but in the end my mission was achieved much more than I anticipated. I cannot take all the credit, the people who I have met along the way (vendors, especially Heritage Hills Golf Resort) have been more than amazing and their hard work cannot even be descibed in 1 sentence.

Sent on 05/03/2012

kelsey · Married on 12/31/2011

I loved every moment of my wedding. The venue was fabulous and the price was fair. Wouldln't change it! Also, Tracy, the coordinator was amazing!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Amy · Married on 08/27/2011

We cannot say enough about our wonderful experience with Heritage Hills! We had our ceremony and reception there and everything was perfect. We also did our rehearsal dinner at HH which was delicious! Most of our guests stayed at the hotel and we did not receive a single complaint. Everything from the place, food, staff, rooms... amazing!! We worked with someone from start to finish and it made our entire wedding weekend stress free. A special thank you to Tony and Tracy for everything! Also, Jackie and Megan were there to coordinate the day and made it so easy for us all! The people at Heritage Hills made it all beyond what we expected. Everyone was absolutely wonderful! We are looking forward to going back for our year anniversary!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/11/2010

Thank you Tony, Tracy, and the ENTIRE staff at Heritage Hills. We recently had our wedding reception there and everything was fantastic from beginning to end. The ballroom was beautiful and went beyond all of my expectations. Everyone was so attentive on our wedding day and we truly appreciate it. We would recommend Heritage Hills to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2010

Van · Married on 10/09/2010

I can't think of one bad thing to say about Tony and his crew. We held our reception in the Grand Ballroom and it was absolutely beautiful. The food was phenomenal and the atmosphere was perfect.

Sent on 12/14/2010
  • Kwertz01

Kellie · Married on 09/05/2010

WOW!!!!! We had our wedding and reception at Heritage Hills, and there is absolutely nothing bad we can say about it! Our wedding planner, Sandy, was amazing and helpful from day one. Sandy and the entire Heritage Hills team were as detail-oriented as I am-- and I never thought anyone would ever be as "anal" as I am. It was the perfect day, and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, Heritage Hills, for the most memorable day of my entire life!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Heritage made an amazing effort to make my wedding custom and unique, literally making my ideas reality. The good was delicious, the venue was gorgeous and the master suite made for a perfect after party!

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • User3197182 · 2+ years ago

Heritage Hills was amazing! The planning and coordination was really helpful. The "day of coordinator" was a massive help - someone else to watch the clock! The did a great job decorating and made sure everything taken care of.

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • I

Ian · Married on 09/07/2013

Elegant and beautiful venue. Incredible food. Excellent to work with. Great value compared to other local venues for a classier place!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/05/2013

Heritage Hills was the perfect wedding venue for us. We wanted a beautiful outdoor ceremony site with a light and airy feeling reception. When looking at other venues, no other reception space compared. The terrace room at Heritage Hills is beautiful. It has windows surrounding the room to let in natural light and gives you a feeling of being outside....but there is air conditioning!

Planning the wedding was made simpler with the help of Tracy and Jackie. They are great and I don't know how they do it! I was worried about having to set up all of our random décor for the reception but all I had to do was drop it all off and Tracy and Jackie took care of it. I did not step one foot into the reception or ceremony space until it was time for me to walk down the aisle! Actually, before I walked down the aisle my mom came out of the reception space and said, "I don't know who did all of the extra work in there but it looks amazing!" One of the other employees (I believe it was Erin) at Heritage Hills had added décor to the beverage and cake serving stations and it matched perfectly! Everything looked perfect!

On top of everything looking great, the food tasted great as well. When my husband got his steak, he saw that there wasn't a steak knife on our table. When he said something to one of the servers, the server told us that people don't usually need a steak knife for their steak. She was absolutely right, his butter knife cut right through the steak and it was cooked perfectly. I don't even eat steak and I loved it! All of our guests were amazed by the taste and the portion of the food that they received.

Heritage Hills exceeded our expectations. We were so happy with the rehearsal dinner, hotel stay, salon services, golf, ceremony, reception, and even breakfast the next day! We would highly recommend using Heritage Hills as your venue.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2012

We had a beautiful ceremony and reception thanks to Heritage Hills. Everything went very smoothly. All of our guests enjoyed themselves and said the service was wonderful.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Katie · Married on 06/05/2010

Heritage Hills helped us plan the wedding of our dreams...I can't imagine a better facility or group of people to work with!

Sent on 02/11/2011