Hello Productions Reviews

82 | Pittsburgh, PA

82 Reviews for Hello Productions

Meredith Kinney · Getting married on 06/07/2022

Couldn't have done it without them!

Allanah and Ashley were incredible to work with! We had to postpone our original wedding and replan a much smaller wedding in the midst of COVID-19. I cannot say enough about their help in this process. They minimized our stress and were so supportive and positive in the process. Our wedding turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We are forever grateful for their help!

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Labuskes · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Do yourself a favor and hire Natasha at Hello Productions

As a mother of a now 21-month old, with a full-time job, living in NC, my fiancé and I knew we needed a wedding planner for our out-of-state wedding in Pittsburgh! I interviewed a couple of planners and felt immediately comfortable with Natasha (Brody) Katic. She has an amazing ability to stay calm, collected and take fast action when needed. These attributes were an absolute Godsend when our May 2020 wedding was postponed due to Covid-19 and rescheduled for August 2020. When some of our initial vendors retained their deposit and informed us that they were not available for the new August date, Natasha found new talent quickly and they did an amazing job (Thank you Sky's the Limit Photography and DJ Underdog!) Three weeks before our August 15th date, our chosen venue for the reception was not going to be open so we had to replan the ENTIRE reception in 21 days! Natasha immediately found a beautiful outdoor venue at Shady Elms Farm that was actually available, all inclusive and simply amazing! The compliments on style, detail and the flow of events keep coming in. Cramming all the paperwork and payments and calls in the last weeks got pretty intense while also trying to work from home with a baby. When the weight of it all got too much, she stepped in and did everything she could to help and even put her therapist hat on when I needed an ear. Let it be known that Natasha Katic didn't just plan our wedding, she replanned a full reception in three weeks during a global pandemic. With every detail in place on the day of, you would have thought we had the full year! If you had any shadow of a doubt about her abilities, this should ease your mind. Thank you so much Hello Productions for choosing to stay with us and helping us on our journey during such a unique and uncertain season!

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Nwachuku · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing- thank you natasha!

Utilizing the services from Hello Productions was key to making our wedding a success! Natasha Learn made our process SEAMLESS from beginning to end and we our forever grateful for her assistance. Our day couldn't have been any more perfect! Natasha was patient, compassionate, and so genuine working with my husband and I. My family was also in ahh with the organization and focus that went into our day. Natasha, thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jessica Miedel · Married on 03/10/2020

Awesome!!!

I hired a 'day of coordinator' through Hello Productions and I couldn't have been happier!! Allanah and her assistant went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. She was super responsive before the wedding and fantastic on the day of.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Hannah · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Hello Productions and Natasha Learn were an absolutely dream to work with for our wedding! Natasha Learn was our wedding planner and we absolutely loved her. We chose to have Natasha with us from the beginning to the end and it was honestly worth it. When asked any advice in wedding planning my first response is to hire a wedding planner after working with Natasha.. Natasha was a dream to work and communicate with. Natasha was super organized and very detailed oriented. Natasha was always on top of everything and really listened to what we wanted for our big day. We started planning our wedding while we were living in Austin TX and we were nervous about how we could pull this off from miles away. We knew we could trust Natasha from the start. The whole decision making process was SO easy with Natasha. Natasha provided us with a detailed budget tracker and timeline of “to do” tasks from the start. We started with monthly to do list and then as we got closer to the wedding we worked on weekly/daily to do list. We told Natasha our vision and she pulled together options for every single vendor, décor, save the dates, invitations etc. She pulled together our vibe and theme from the start. Natasha set up all communication with our vendors making it super easy. If there was ever an issue or something we needed to take care of Natasha was already on it. Natasha attended all of our vendor meetings and was super prepared with questions we already discussed. Natasha was well spoken, organized and professional in person and through email. There was a big sense of ease and comfort in knowing Natasha was making sure we were sticking to our budget. Our wedding was an absolute dream! Everything came together so perfectly. My parents were so pleased with the timeline of events and the vendor set up for the day of the wedding. My biggest concern was making sure I trusted someone for the day of the wedding because I knew my family would be with me getting ready. Everything ran SO smoothly for both bride and groom. Natasha made me feel so calm and relaxed on my wedding day. After the wedding, Natasha and her team handled clean up and personally delivered everything to my hotel. We were able to soak up and enjoy post wedding bliss with our family and friends. We have received SO many compliments from our wedding and it is all because of Natasha. I highly recommend Natasha Learn and Hello Productions. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Marci C · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection Became A Reality

Natasha Learn made our special day even more perfect than we could have imagined! When we first met for our introduction meeting, we knew immediately we made the right decision. Natasha’s attention to detail and expertise made the whole process from start to finish memorable and enjoyable. Every wedding meeting we had with potential vendors could not have been done without her. Natasha knew exactly what to ask for, and without this, we would not have had our perfect day turn out the way it did! She knew exactly what we wanted and made us feel at ease throughout the process. The day of the wedding was so lovely and stress free because of Natasha and her team’s hard work, and we couldn't be more grateful. To say she made our dreams come true is an understatement. I 100% recommend Natasha Learn to anyone who wants their perfect day to become a reality!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Vesia · Married on 07/06/2019

Best decision we made!

If you are stressed about planning, I highly recommend Hello Productions!

I chose the the Beginning to End Planning Package and worked with Natasha. It was WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

My wedding was at Phipps Conservatory and we live in Florida, so everything we were doing was from long distance. Natasha was extremely organized and provided me with a detailed budget tracker, multiple timelines, vendor spreadsheets, and monthly/weekly to-do lists. She created multiple vendor searches and provided me with options and contacts for every single detail. She created a personalized mood board and helped me find favors, decorations, a website, invitations, save-the-dates so that everything was on theme! She helped me set up vendor appointments and accompanied me on conference calls and meetings when needed.

During the wedding, her and her team were so helpful! They set up everything, printed and delivered all of my signs, coordinated all contact with vendors. She was cool, calm, and collected and made me feel relaxed and taken care of! I was able to enjoy the day and not worry about anything! After the wedding, I was able to leave and enjoy the rest of the night, her team handled clean-up and delivery to my hotel!

Natasha was so easy to work with, responsible, organized, extremely professional, and an absolute joy! During vendor meetings she had lists of questions and made sure everything was correct and what I wanted! She answered every email, text, and phone call in a timely manner.

I highly highly recommend Hello Productions and you will not be disappointed! I do not have one single complaint!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Natasha Is Incredible!!

Hiring a wedding planner was the best money we ever spent! Natasha was so professional, resourceful and organized, and she was an absolute dream to work with. She has planned so many weddings that she has an incredible depth of experience and knowledge about what works in what venues and she helped us find professional, amazing vendors to round out the team. She’s also just a really cool person, and we truly enjoyed our meetings with her. Natasha made our February wedding at Phipps the most incredible, special day we ever could have dreamed of!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Sinthana

Sinthana Ramsey · Married on 10/19/2018

Couldn't have had our dream wedding without Natasha!

We don't have enough words to describe how wonderful it was to work with Natasha the 8 months leading up to our wedding weekend. We had two weddings on two separate days (Hindu and Christian), and with Natasha by our side, it felt seamless. Family and friends were amazed and impressed that this Hindu wedding was her first to plan! She was a calm force throughout the weekend, and her presence just made us feel like we were always in control. Everything from both days felt like true representation of who my husband and I are. We still get compliments of how beautiful the weekend was, and we owe it all to Natasha and her team!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Natasha Learn kept me sane and organized

I am so, so glad that we hired Natasha Learn for our wedding. We had actually already had a venue coordinator that came with our reception venue, but since the wedding and reception were in two locations, I wanted to hire one person to act as the go-to. So I hired her as a day-of coordinator and she was worth her weight in gold. I had many guests say that it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended, and I give a lot of that credit to Nathasha’s work on coordinating a seamless night.

Even though she was a day-of coordinator, she started doing a lot of scheduling, phone and email correspondence, and checking details with me about a month prior to the day. It was so nice to be able to hand over my 2+ years of planning to her and trust her to execute it. And she did so perfectly. She was very organized and helped me stay sane, and she always took every challenge I threw her way with a huge smile and enthusiasm.

I had a lot of moving parts during my wedding. There was a church that wasn’t exactly easy to work with, a large bridal party, two bands, and 14 vendors in total. Almost every vendor was independent, so I didn’t make it easy on her.

I think the best possible thing I could say about Natasha’s work was that on the day of the wedding, my husband and I had an amazing time and even if there was chaos in the background (still to this day not sure if there was) we never saw or felt it. Thank you Natasha for your hard work and professionalism - you helped create an event that I and many others will never forget!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

Natasha Learn is amazing!

I honestly do not know what I would have done without Natasha Learn as my day of wedding planner. I just got married in November 2019, and my wedding was perfect in large part due to Natasha. She was so much more than a day of planner, and we discussed all of the details of my wedding for many months leading up to the actual day. She always made me feel at ease and was so encouraging when I was worried about something. When I would ask for advice on a particular topic, Natasha would always have a prompt and direct response that made my life so much easier and less stressful! Whether it was regarding favors, start/end times, or the flow of the day - she was always on it and knew what to do. She was so well organized, and she made the most detailed "day of" timeline for my wedding that I have ever seen. Every moment of my day was accounted for, and it took all of my stress away so that I could just sit back on the morning of my wedding, feel beautiful, and have a mimosa! The day before my wedding, Natasha came to the venue and we reviewed my vision. She helped so much with set up and had so many great ideas. When I walked into my venue the night of my wedding, it was like a fairy godmother had pulled off the most romantic look I had ever seen. It was perfect. It was like she had pulled it right out of my dreams. Natasha added so much warmth to the décor and knew exactly where to place things to make everything flow and look perfect. The night before my wedding, Natasha even drove an hour plus away to pick up something that we forgot for our rehearsal dinner. It was incredible and so sweet of her. On the day of the wedding, her team directed the whole flow of the ceremony and reception, and everything went so smoothly. They also cleaned up after for us, and everything was packed so neatly and organized! When I looked at the boxes at my parents house, it was such a relief. Natasha will take away your stress throughout the whole wedding process. To have such a professional, strong woman on your side will make your day so much more amazing. If someone was getting married in Erie, PA or any of the surrounding areas, I would tell them that they must absolutely hire Natasha Learn. There would be no other option for me!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Natasha Learn for our day-of coordinator was the smartest thing my husband and I did for our wedding. I can get very easily overwhelmed but Natasha made sure that did not happen. A month before the wedding, Natasha took over all the final details and made sure all my vendors were confirmed and created the best, most organized timeline for us. I did not have to do a single thing for the day of the wedding except get ready and relax because of Natasha! She was also very helpful in answering all my emails if I had any questions about weddings in general, or if I needed any decoration inspo. She was the best! I would recommend Natasha Learn to any bride that needs or wants any type of wedding coordination.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Claudette Minnotte · Married on 09/15/2018

Makes planning a wedding so much easier!

Hello productions was the best. I worked with Natasha Brody and she became like family as she helped me plan my wedding for almost a year and a half. She knew exactly what my vision was and knew who to talk to and what to do. She made every step of the way a breeze and so much less stressful. Everything was executed flawlessly and I couldn’t have been more happy with the work done.

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • X

Xavier · Married on 08/18/2018

They made everything seamless as my day of coordinators. I couldn't be any happier with their service and attentiveness. I would recommend them to anybody, worth every single penny

Sent on 08/29/2018

Autumn · Married on 07/28/2018

Natasha did a wonderful job with our day of services (the package we chose). She was very responsive, and helped us make sure all went according to plan on the day of our event as well as during our rehearsal. She was with us every step of the way the entire week leading up to the event, and was beyond professional and helpful at every turn. In fact, when we ran out of alcohol, she went above and beyond to ensure more could be purchased--she didn't even bother my husband or I, she simply asked the dads! She is awesome, and her services are well worth it!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2018

There literally aren't enough words to describe how amazing Natasha Eger was for our wedding. She is incredibly professional, sweet, on top of her game, communicative, and organized. She is everything you want in a coordinator or planner.

She was the first coordinator I spoke with, and I knew right away she was the right choice. I did a lot of planning and organizing ahead throughout the year leading up to the wedding, but my plan from the get go was to do all sorts of work up front and then do my best to just live in the moment and enjoy the day. Natasha was integral to this actually happening.

She was easy to get ahold of and answered all my questions. She was my advocate leading up, especially with some of the tougher to deal with and/or track down vendors. I had someone who had my back and would ask the tough questions and get the answers!

I was so confident in her that I honestly had little to no stress on my wedding day. I didn't show up to our venue until I was about to walk down the aisle, and as a slightly Type A personality, it's amazing that I could do that! Haha. I just knew she knew what I wanted and would do her best to make it happen. I trusted her to make decisions in my absence.

Another very important thing to add is that we had our wedding outside on my now husband's (!!) family farm, and so there were A LOT of moving parts, and Natasha and her team handled them all with ease. I can't say enough!! She is the absolute best.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Keri · Married on 06/09/2018

Natasha Brody was our comprehensive wedding planner and she did an awesome job. We worked with her for 18 months, and she never made us feel judged or crazy in our thoughts, plans, etc. When our photographer went rogue and disappeared the week of our engagement pictures, Natasha stepped in and recommended an AMAZING alternative (and, huge thanks to Adam Michael for being amazing). Lastly, I am a type A / OCD type of girl but I was fairly low maintenance / indecisive with all wedding items ... I can imagine it was a combo that could drive a planner nuts! However, with all the "I don't know. What do you think? Oh, this looks cool on pinterest" SOMEHOW Natasha completely nailed my vision - when I opened my eyes I couldnt believe how perfect it was for me and my husband. And, I did not have the slightest bit of anxiety or worry throughout the entire day - I just knew Natasha had it! I still couldn't tell you if there were any hiccups because she was that good ... everything went off perfectly and I know it's to her amazing talent and organization. Thank you again, Natasha ...

Sent on 07/02/2018

Nina · Married on 04/13/2018

Hello Productions is simply fantastic! Natasha was absolutely AMAZING to work with from our first meeting through wedding day and beyond. As a couple living in FL planning a Pittsburgh wedding, her and her team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch! Natasha listened to all of our visions and made our dreams become reality this past April. I was absolutely speechless walking into my reception because it was everything I had ever dreamed of turned into real life. Even down to a last minute church and church vocalist change that was out of our control, her and her team stepped up to the plate for us and found 2 beautiful singers that made my church ceremony as beautiful as ever. You will not go wrong with Natasha and the Hello! team! They are by your side every step of the way, listening to and executing every little detail to ensure that your wedding day is what every couple dreams of!!! They became like family to us! Hello Productions will definitely be our go to planners for future events!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 12/02/2017

We worked with Ashley for our wedding . It was such a great experience having her as part of our team as the day of coordinator. I felt like she was much more than that. She really took a lot of stress and responsibility off my shoulders after she joined the team. We were budget-conscious, and I can say that the money we spent for her services, we got the most value out of. Our reception flowed beautifully. She knew exactly what elements were critical for the reception and made planning it very easy. I'm very detailed oriented and organized, so finding someone who is even more like this than me was a breath of fresh air. She paid attention to every minute detail and scheduled everything down to the minute. The evening of the reception flowed incredibly, and I didn't have to worry about anything. She made it so much fun for me. I would strongly recommend her and the Hello team to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Tasha and her team were simply amazing. Our big day would not have come together as well as it did without her help. Tasha was easily the best investment we made in the planning process. I would recommend that even the most organized bride still needs Tasha and Hello Productions to make her day perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Natasha was amazing! I was planning a wedding from out of town and decided I needed a coordinator pretty late in the game. Natasha stepped in and went above and beyond for us. There were so many details that I would have overlooked without her. Our day went perfectly smooth thanks to her and Caylyn!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2017

Natasha was absolutely amazing to work with. She went above and beyond what I would have ever expected and cannot thank her enough for being such a HUGE help on my wedding day. All of my worries were lifted having her and her team working on bringing my vision to life at our venue. She is extremely flexible and really listens to what you want. I would have her coordinate another event for me and a heartbeat and will be recommending her to all of my friends in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nick · Married on 08/19/2017

Having received a pointer from one of our groomsmen that we’d be dumb not to get a day-of coordinator, Kell and I reached out to Hello Productions less than two weeks prior to our wedding at the Renaissance Marriott Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA. We were put in touch with Natasha within 24 hours of reaching out and after a quick introduction call, we signed a contract covering rehearsal preparation and various day of coordination activities.

Natasha was wonderful to work with throughout the process. She provided a very detailed questionnaire covering all aspects of the two-day event (rehearsal + wedding). After we quickly filled that out and provided her with a list of all our vendors, she hit the ground running confirming timely arrival of items such as flowers, cakes, etc., and ensured all vendors and Renaissance staff were on the same page with the plans.

While we don’t believe it to be the norm, a combination of what we think was fairly good preparation on our part combined with her experience, skills, and dedication to ensuring the event went smoothly showed that you can pick up a day-of coordinator really late in the game. We haven’t been to 100’s of weddings, but we’ve participated in quite a few and can definitively say that Natasha did a fantastic job of walking the line between making sure things were executed as planned while not acting like a drill sergeant doing so. She rolled with the punches without straying from her sweet demeanor. We’ve seen plenty of examples of other coordinators that were way too far on either end of the spectrum. Not Natasha, she nails the required balance.
    Being organized, professional, kind, and not too serious to have plenty of laughs with you all the while delivering the results you’d hope for, Kell and I would highly recommend her for couples looking for someone to help coordinate their wedding.

Thanks Tasha!

--Nick & Kell

Sent on 08/25/2017

Stephen · Married on 07/08/2017

Natasha Learn was fabulous. She made the day perfect for Stephen and Maggie, and for me as mother of the groom and provider of the house and gardens for the wedding. Everything was just perfect. She was so pleasant to work with and so very efficient. I highly recommend having a wedding planner and highly recommend Hello Productions! thank you so very much! We will remember this day forever.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Margaret · Married on 07/08/2017

Natasha Learn made our wedding day an absolute dream. We originally hired her for day-of-coordinating but because we were planning our PA wedding all the way from Los Angeles, we asked her to coordinate some other aspects as well. It was the best decision we made during the entire planning process. She took so much stress off our plates and had creative solutions at the ready for every problem we encountered. She helped us secure reliable vendors that matched our vision and our budget. We did a lot of the work ourselves and on the day of she made sure everything was executed exactly how we had envisioned it. She was so pleasant to work with and always made us feel like her most important clients. Not only is she a delight to be around but she's also clearly an expert in her field. She far exceeded our expectations of a wedding coordinator. It was the best day of our lives, and we have Natasha to thank for making it happen.

Sent on 08/11/2017