Hello Productions Reviews

71 Reviews for Hello Productions

71 Hello Productions Reviews
  • Sinthana

Sinthana Ramsey · Married on 10/19/2018

Couldn't have had our dream wedding without Natasha!

We don't have enough words to describe how wonderful it was to work with Natasha the 8 months leading up to our wedding weekend. We had two weddings on two separate days (Hindu and Christian), and with Natasha by our side, it felt seamless. Family and friends were amazed and impressed that this Hindu wedding was her first to plan! She was a calm force throughout the weekend, and her presence just made us feel like we were always in control. Everything from both days felt like true representation of who my husband and I are. We still get compliments of how beautiful the weekend was, and we owe it all to Natasha and her team!

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Natasha Learn for our day-of coordinator was the smartest thing my husband and I did for our wedding. I can get very easily overwhelmed but Natasha made sure that did not happen. A month before the wedding, Natasha took over all the final details and made sure all my vendors were confirmed and created the best, most organized timeline for us. I did not have to do a single thing for the day of the wedding except get ready and relax because of Natasha! She was also very helpful in answering all my emails if I had any questions about weddings in general, or if I needed any decoration inspo. She was the best! I would recommend Natasha Learn to any bride that needs or wants any type of wedding coordination.

• X

Xavier · Married on 08/18/2018

They made everything seamless as my day of coordinators. I couldn't be any happier with their service and attentiveness. I would recommend them to anybody, worth every single penny

Autumn · Married on 07/28/2018

Natasha did a wonderful job with our day of services (the package we chose). She was very responsive, and helped us make sure all went according to plan on the day of our event as well as during our rehearsal. She was with us every step of the way the entire week leading up to the event, and was beyond professional and helpful at every turn. In fact, when we ran out of alcohol, she went above and beyond to ensure more could be purchased--she didn't even bother my husband or I, she simply asked the dads! She is awesome, and her services are well worth it!

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2018

There literally aren't enough words to describe how amazing Natasha Eger was for our wedding. She is incredibly professional, sweet, on top of her game, communicative, and organized. She is everything you want in a coordinator or planner.

She was the first coordinator I spoke with, and I knew right away she was the right choice. I did a lot of planning and organizing ahead throughout the year leading up to the wedding, but my plan from the get go was to do all sorts of work up front and then do my best to just live in the moment and enjoy the day. Natasha was integral to this actually happening.

She was easy to get ahold of and answered all my questions. She was my advocate leading up, especially with some of the tougher to deal with and/or track down vendors. I had someone who had my back and would ask the tough questions and get the answers!

I was so confident in her that I honestly had little to no stress on my wedding day. I didn't show up to our venue until I was about to walk down the aisle, and as a slightly Type A personality, it's amazing that I could do that! Haha. I just knew she knew what I wanted and would do her best to make it happen. I trusted her to make decisions in my absence.

Another very important thing to add is that we had our wedding outside on my now husband's (!!) family farm, and so there were A LOT of moving parts, and Natasha and her team handled them all with ease. I can't say enough!! She is the absolute best.

Hello Productions  1

Keri · Married on 06/09/2018

Natasha Brody was our comprehensive wedding planner and she did an awesome job. We worked with her for 18 months, and she never made us feel judged or crazy in our thoughts, plans, etc. When our photographer went rogue and disappeared the week of our engagement pictures, Natasha stepped in and recommended an AMAZING alternative (and, huge thanks to Adam Michael for being amazing). Lastly, I am a type A / OCD type of girl but I was fairly low maintenance / indecisive with all wedding items ... I can imagine it was a combo that could drive a planner nuts! However, with all the "I don't know. What do you think? Oh, this looks cool on pinterest" SOMEHOW Natasha completely nailed my vision - when I opened my eyes I couldnt believe how perfect it was for me and my husband. And, I did not have the slightest bit of anxiety or worry throughout the entire day - I just knew Natasha had it! I still couldn't tell you if there were any hiccups because she was that good ... everything went off perfectly and I know it's to her amazing talent and organization. Thank you again, Natasha ...

Nina · Married on 04/13/2018

Hello Productions is simply fantastic! Natasha was absolutely AMAZING to work with from our first meeting through wedding day and beyond. As a couple living in FL planning a Pittsburgh wedding, her and her team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch! Natasha listened to all of our visions and made our dreams become reality this past April. I was absolutely speechless walking into my reception because it was everything I had ever dreamed of turned into real life. Even down to a last minute church and church vocalist change that was out of our control, her and her team stepped up to the plate for us and found 2 beautiful singers that made my church ceremony as beautiful as ever. You will not go wrong with Natasha and the Hello! team! They are by your side every step of the way, listening to and executing every little detail to ensure that your wedding day is what every couple dreams of!!! They became like family to us! Hello Productions will definitely be our go to planners for future events!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 12/02/2017

We worked with Ashley for our wedding . It was such a great experience having her as part of our team as the day of coordinator. I felt like she was much more than that. She really took a lot of stress and responsibility off my shoulders after she joined the team. We were budget-conscious, and I can say that the money we spent for her services, we got the most value out of. Our reception flowed beautifully. She knew exactly what elements were critical for the reception and made planning it very easy. I'm very detailed oriented and organized, so finding someone who is even more like this than me was a breath of fresh air. She paid attention to every minute detail and scheduled everything down to the minute. The evening of the reception flowed incredibly, and I didn't have to worry about anything. She made it so much fun for me. I would strongly recommend her and the Hello team to anyone who is getting married.

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Tasha and her team were simply amazing. Our big day would not have come together as well as it did without her help. Tasha was easily the best investment we made in the planning process. I would recommend that even the most organized bride still needs Tasha and Hello Productions to make her day perfect!

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Natasha was amazing! I was planning a wedding from out of town and decided I needed a coordinator pretty late in the game. Natasha stepped in and went above and beyond for us. There were so many details that I would have overlooked without her. Our day went perfectly smooth thanks to her and Caylyn!

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2017

Natasha was absolutely amazing to work with. She went above and beyond what I would have ever expected and cannot thank her enough for being such a HUGE help on my wedding day. All of my worries were lifted having her and her team working on bringing my vision to life at our venue. She is extremely flexible and really listens to what you want. I would have her coordinate another event for me and a heartbeat and will be recommending her to all of my friends in the future!

Nick · Married on 08/19/2017

Having received a pointer from one of our groomsmen that we’d be dumb not to get a day-of coordinator, Kell and I reached out to Hello Productions less than two weeks prior to our wedding at the Renaissance Marriott Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA. We were put in touch with Natasha within 24 hours of reaching out and after a quick introduction call, we signed a contract covering rehearsal preparation and various day of coordination activities.

Natasha was wonderful to work with throughout the process. She provided a very detailed questionnaire covering all aspects of the two-day event (rehearsal + wedding). After we quickly filled that out and provided her with a list of all our vendors, she hit the ground running confirming timely arrival of items such as flowers, cakes, etc., and ensured all vendors and Renaissance staff were on the same page with the plans.

While we don’t believe it to be the norm, a combination of what we think was fairly good preparation on our part combined with her experience, skills, and dedication to ensuring the event went smoothly showed that you can pick up a day-of coordinator really late in the game. We haven’t been to 100’s of weddings, but we’ve participated in quite a few and can definitively say that Natasha did a fantastic job of walking the line between making sure things were executed as planned while not acting like a drill sergeant doing so. She rolled with the punches without straying from her sweet demeanor. We’ve seen plenty of examples of other coordinators that were way too far on either end of the spectrum. Not Natasha, she nails the required balance.
    Being organized, professional, kind, and not too serious to have plenty of laughs with you all the while delivering the results you’d hope for, Kell and I would highly recommend her for couples looking for someone to help coordinate their wedding.

Thanks Tasha!

--Nick & Kell

Stephen · Married on 07/08/2017

Natasha Learn was fabulous. She made the day perfect for Stephen and Maggie, and for me as mother of the groom and provider of the house and gardens for the wedding. Everything was just perfect. She was so pleasant to work with and so very efficient. I highly recommend having a wedding planner and highly recommend Hello Productions! thank you so very much! We will remember this day forever.

Margaret · Married on 07/08/2017

Natasha Learn made our wedding day an absolute dream. We originally hired her for day-of-coordinating but because we were planning our PA wedding all the way from Los Angeles, we asked her to coordinate some other aspects as well. It was the best decision we made during the entire planning process. She took so much stress off our plates and had creative solutions at the ready for every problem we encountered. She helped us secure reliable vendors that matched our vision and our budget. We did a lot of the work ourselves and on the day of she made sure everything was executed exactly how we had envisioned it. She was so pleasant to work with and always made us feel like her most important clients. Not only is she a delight to be around but she's also clearly an expert in her field. She far exceeded our expectations of a wedding coordinator. It was the best day of our lives, and we have Natasha to thank for making it happen.

Stephen · Married on 07/08/2017

We hired Natasha Learn to coordinate our wedding and it was the best decision we made during the entire planning process. She is excellent at communicating and problem solving and has a real gift for taking on our vision and executing it perfectly. Hiring her took so much stress off of us that when the big day came, all we had to do was relax and have fun, but I knew that Natasha was behind the scenes making it all happen. I recommend her whole-heartedly.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2017

Natasha is an actual angel. I hired her to act as my day-of-coordinator for my May 27th wedding, and she was the best financial investment I made in my wedding day. As far as I know, the day went 100% as planned, even though I'm sure that's not true. Natasha and her team made sure everything went smoothly and that I was kept from any external stress on the day. She also helped my husband and I wrangle our crazy family for a rehearsal, which is a feat in itself. She was also great about keeping in contact with me via-email, which was my preference since I was planning my wedding while working a full-time office job. Everything about this process with her was EASY. Super-duper-easy. I would recommend her services to anyone looking to enjoy their wedding day...she is a MUST HIRE!!!

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

We loved working with Natasha Brody as our beginning to end wedding coordinator! We first met with Natasha shortly after getting engaged, and were impressed by her organization, wedding style ideas and great communication. Natasha was very flexible with planning our meeting times to accommodate me and my husband’s work schedules, as well as helping coordinate vendor meetings when my mom could make it from out of town. Speaking of vendors, Natasha’s recommendations were all outstanding! With so many vendors to choose from in Pittsburgh, she really helped guide us in the right direction with narrowing down our options and made suggestions on how many vendors to meet with before making a selection. Natasha is very organized and kept us on track with important deadlines, which can easily be overlooked especially during the last couple months when all the final details are coming together. The day of our wedding we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Natasha made sure everything went off without a hitch from the day of timeline to our reception set up, break down and everything in between. We were really able to enjoy our wedding day and have fun without any behind the scenes stress. Natasha helped turn our wedding dream into a reality, and we’re so glad she was there with us every step of the way!

• Z

Zlatana · Married on 10/15/2016

I loved working with Natasha. She was always available and answered all the questions I had. She not only helped me organize my wedding but also picked me up when we had vendor appointments since I don't have a car which was very kind of her. Thanks to her professionalism my wedding day went without any issues and all the guests kept on saying that this was one of the best weddings they have every attended.

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2016

I worked with Kim Allera from Hello Productions for the 2-3 months leading up to my wedding and day-of coordination. It was the best decision we made - she made everything so easy and stress-free. Most brides are so stressed for the few weeks leading up to the wedding and I was completely calm and able to enjoy the time with my then fiancé. Kim made sure all of the vendors knew the exact schedule, she helped set up as needed the day of, along with an assistant of hers, and took everything to our room when the reception was over. I can't say enough wonderful things about her!

Aly · Married on 07/23/2016

I worked with Kim Allera for my recent wedding and she was AMAZING. She went above and beyond my expectations of what a planner should do and was so helpful leading up to the wedding. She took so much stress off of me and handled everything from contacting my vendors to running errands making sure everyone got what they needed on time. There was a vendor or two who were tough to get responses from at times and she was persistent and got everything handled which was a huge help for me trying to plan during crazy work weeks. I am a last minute person and she helped me get everything together and stay on top of what needed done. I would highly recommend using her if you want to wake up the day of the wedding feeling stress-free knowing you covered all of your bases!! She was very responsive and I don't know what I would have done without her-- especially the week of the wedding!

Ron · Married on 07/02/2016

We were most fortunate to work with Natasha Brody at Hello Productions and found her to be unbeatable. She is a true professional, sensitive to our needs and wants and an absolute delight to work with. We needed someone to take over and drive the wedding process to a successful end and she is the BEST.

Timothy · Married on 06/04/2016

Natasha did a spectacular job of managing the pre-planning, vendors, and our wedding night itself. She allowed us to forget about the details, really have fun and enjoy our evening,

Sydney · Married on 12/04/2015

I used Hello Productions for the day of my wedding and I am so happy that I did. Getting a wedding coordinator the the day of was a bit of a splurge but I do not regret it. My wedding was at the Pittsburgh Opera House and everything had to be brought in and set up, which is a huge undertaking. My wedding was also a huge DIY wedding, so having the extra support there the day of to help set up and make sure everything ran smoothly made me feel so much better. Natasha and her staff were just so great, very detail oriented and attentive. I really can't say enough about these ladies, they were so great! Brides, if you are on the fence about a wedding coordinator, get one! At least a day-of coordinator. You will thank me later!

Gretta · Married on 10/31/2015

I cannot give enough compliments to Hello Productions, especially Kim Allera, who was our day of coordinator (also had Christine with her that day, who was fabulous!).
    We were under the assumption that if we hired a day of coordinator, that was what we got. Not the case - she was so much more! Kim helped us from the get go, was always there with any questions we had, and gave advice any time we needed. She was so organized and our wedding day was flawless. I cannot put a price on the fact that I had pretty much no worries that day, so the value portion to us was through the roof!
    I initially met with Kim not long after hiring Hello. We talked basics, then she reassured me she'd be reachable by phone/email at time for advice or whatever I needed. We communicated pretty frequently for several months. Closer to the wedding both my husband I met with her and tied up loose ends. She then met with us again at the venue to get a final idea of what our ideas were.
    As there was a Friday wedding at our venue, EVERYTHING had to be done the day of. She and Christine came and transformed an empty barn into exactly what I had in my mind...amazing! The great service continued up until she left at the end of the night - they took all of our gifts/cards/valuables back to our hotel and packed safely into our room.
    Do yourself a favor and get a day of coordinator (if not a planner) and make it Hello!!