Hello Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Meredith K. Getting married on 06/07/2022

Couldn't have done it without them!

Allanah and Ashley were incredible to work with! We had to postpone our original wedding and replan a much smaller wedding in the midst of COVID-19. I cannot say enough about their help in this process. They minimized our stress and were so supportive and positive in the process. Our wedding turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We are forever grateful for their help!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 03/26/2022

One of the best decisions we made...

The main reason I wanted to work with Hello Productions is because from our very first conversation, Christina made me feel like someone else was just as excited about not only bringing our wedding vision to life but also, and more importantly, our relationship and what got us (me and my now husband) here – and I knew instantly that I wanted her to be part of our wedding day. She got to know us on a personal level during the planning process and it made such a difference in how everything came together.

On our wedding day, both of us, our parents and other family members were able to fully enjoy every moment and not worry about anything – Christina made sure of it. She and Alexandra (who is also amazing!) were totally on top of it. Plus, their existing relationships with our other vendors in the Pittsburgh wedding community added to the day. Everyone was on the same page and it flowed so well. Our wedding felt like a dream and we could not have asked for a better vendor team to make it happen.

Christina & Alexandra went above and beyond to make sure we were happy (and I don’t think we could have been any happier!) leading up to and throughout our entire wedding. Truly, I cannot thank them enough for helping to make our wedding so special and memorable.
  • Richard
    Richard Married on 09/04/2021

Christina and co are the best!

Christina was our day-of wedding coordinator and she did an absolutely fantastic job! We communicated with her via email and phone in the months leading up to the wedding, and she was extremely professional and provided helpful advice in many instances. She and the Hello Productions team took care of all the details (venue set up, coordinating the night with all the vendors, personally packing up and bringing items to our hotel towards the end of the night, etc.) during our wedding day and helped execute and cater to our vision. Christina did an amazing job and we were so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with her on our special day!
    Renee C. Married on 08/28/2021

An enjoyable experience to create a perfect day!

Christina from Hello Productions did nothing for us except hit homeruns!! She walked us through EVERY SINGLE aspect of our wedding and made planning our big day an absolute breeze... we had no idea how much went into planning a wedding until we met Christina. It was only overwhelming for a quick second and then she literally held our hand the entire way by making suggestions and giving us all of our options. She helped us to stay on budget and save money while still getting every single thing we wanted. Our wedding could not of turned out any more perfect and the process of pulling of our perfect dream day was actually fun! We looked forward to all of our zooms, phone calls and meetings with Christina. She is not our wedding planner anymore but now our friend. She is an awesome person in the absolute right job space for herself... we have already recommended her to friends that are recently engaged! If you and your fiance are looking to hire a wedding planner I'd say stop the hunt after reading this review and give her a call! - The Conroys ❤
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin H. Married on 07/31/2021

Cake Protector Extraordinaire

Christina and her team were a dream to work with from the beginning! From our first phone conversation Christina got me feeling excited about my wedding again since at the time I was feeling a little overwhelmed and just stressed about the whole thing. When on my wedding day one of my vendors had an issue and reached out to me directly instead of her, she went to war for me with this particular vendor. This vendor happened to be our transportation as well so she ended up driving me and my dad in her own car from our reception venue to our ceremony venue. Then during our reception we made some last minute changes to our day of timeline and we had a mini 10 minute dance party but our cake was on the dance floor, her and her assistants guarded our cake with their LIVES while us and the rest of our crazy guests danced the following 10 minutes away. I could not have asked for a better day of coordinator to help manage all of the bumps in the road that occurred on the day of my wedding.
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn Y. Married on 07/24/2021

Allanah was amazing!!

We cannot thank Allanah and her team at Hello Productions enough for making sure our wedding day was perfect. We hired her less than 3 weeks before our wedding when our venue coordinator unexpectedly resigned. She truly saved the day and relieved us of all our stress! We were all smiles the entire reception knowing that we were in good hands and didn't have a thing to worry about.

I sent her pictures of our "vision" before the wedding, and my jaw dropped when we walked into the reception because she nailed every. single. detail. Allanah went above and beyond for us, between offering to drive our decorations to the venue the week of the wedding, bringing us glasses of water on the dance floor throughout the night, and sending my bridal bouquet to the preservation company for me after the wedding so we could jet off to our honeymoon! She also made sure our decorations were packed nicely at the end of the night to allow for an easy pickup the next day when we were exhausted. (And so much more!)

I never thought a day-of coordinator would be needed since I'm pretty organized, but our only regret is that we wished we had hired her earlier into the wedding planning process! She is truly a gem and will make sure your day is incredible.
    Melissa Married on 07/24/2021

Highly Suggest!

Christina and her crew absolutely made my wedding day! I never stressed or worried about if things were done, or what happens if an issue pops up because they were on it! They took care of any little thing I needed (setting the venue up, dealing with vendors, packing up cars the night of with our items, and so much more). If you’re wondering if you should invest - the answer is yes! Not only did I not have to worry, but my mother and rest of my family were able to enjoy the night as well! I would hire Christina again in a heartbeat, it was well worth it!!
  • Abbey
    Abbey K. Married on 06/26/2021

AMAZING services.

Natasha Learn was our planner for the last 2+ years and I am BEYOND grateful for her and her services. She quickly became a part of my family and she was insanely knowledgeable and helpful during the entire process. She was available to me throughout this time and made everything so fun and easy. She was compassionate and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our wedding day. We had waited a very long time for this and Natasha made sure that everything was absolutely perfect. I will be forever grateful for her and I now consider her a wonderful friend.
    Jennifer E. Married on 06/12/2021

Stress Free Wedding Day

Christina from the Hello team was our guide through the entire stressful time of trying to plan and replan our wedding due to COVID-19. While we only hired her and her assistants for Day Of Coordination, she went above and beyond in March and April 2020 to make sure we were moving forward in a matter that brought us peace.
    Fast forward to when we finally got to celebrate our big day in June 2021 and her and her team made our day extra stress free. Christina was super positive, on top of it, and even helped us with last minute needs. Since we were planning all of this from out of town, she definitely helped us have peace of mind up to the big day. Her assistants were also very positive and flexible. Together they took care of everything day of. They helped bustle my wedding dress, and even danced with the flower girl when she asked before the party got started. We would definitely recommend Hello Productions to friends in the Pittsburgh area. Day of coordination was definitely worth it and we are very pleased with our decision to work with Hello Productions.
    Lily R. Married on 05/22/2021

Best money spent!

Christina went above and beyond all expectations. I was planning a wedding through COVID (meaning many changes needed to be made last minute) and I truly do not know what I would’ve done without her. Through my mini freak outs, Christina knew exactly what to do and what to say to not only make me feel better but fix whatever problem we faced. She truly got to know me as a person and therefore was able to cater to me and my needs perfectly. That being said, she was easily able to gain an understand of my vision, what I liked and didn’t like, and helped me execute exactly what I was envisioning. Day-of I didn’t have a single worry (as it should be) and everything went smoothly, which I can thank Christina and Hello Productions for.
    I was originally planning on not hiring a wedding planner, but I am so glad I did. Without a doubt, the best money we spent throughout the wedding process. I recommend all brides hire a planner. All in all, you can’t go wrong with Hello Productions, specifically Christina!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 03/08/2021

Do yourself a favor and hire Natasha at Hello Productions

As a mother of a now 21-month old, with a full-time job, living in NC, my fiancé and I knew we needed a wedding planner for our out-of-state wedding in Pittsburgh! I interviewed a couple of planners and felt immediately comfortable with Natasha (Brody) Katic. She has an amazing ability to stay calm, collected and take fast action when needed. These attributes were an absolute Godsend when our May 2020 wedding was postponed due to Covid-19 and rescheduled for August 2020. When some of our initial vendors retained their deposit and informed us that they were not available for the new August date, Natasha found new talent quickly and they did an amazing job (Thank you Sky's the Limit Photography and DJ Underdog!) Three weeks before our August 15th date, our chosen venue for the reception was not going to be open so we had to replan the ENTIRE reception in 21 days! Natasha immediately found a beautiful outdoor venue at Shady Elms Farm that was actually available, all inclusive and simply amazing! The compliments on style, detail and the flow of events keep coming in. Cramming all the paperwork and payments and calls in the last weeks got pretty intense while also trying to work from home with a baby. When the weight of it all got too much, she stepped in and did everything she could to help and even put her therapist hat on when I needed an ear. Let it be known that Natasha Katic didn't just plan our wedding, she replanned a full reception in three weeks during a global pandemic. With every detail in place on the day of, you would have thought we had the full year! If you had any shadow of a doubt about her abilities, this should ease your mind. Thank you so much Hello Productions for choosing to stay with us and helping us on our journey during such a unique and uncertain season!
  • Brittany
    Brittany N. Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing- thank you natasha!

Utilizing the services from Hello Productions was key to making our wedding a success! Natasha Learn made our process SEAMLESS from beginning to end and we our forever grateful for her assistance. Our day couldn't have been any more perfect! Natasha was patient, compassionate, and so genuine working with my husband and I. My family was also in ahh with the organization and focus that went into our day. Natasha, thank you!!!!
    Jessica M. Married on 10/03/2020

Awesome!!!

I hired a 'day of coordinator' through Hello Productions and I couldn't have been happier!! Allanah and her assistant went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. She was super responsive before the wedding and fantastic on the day of.
    Hannah Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Hello Productions and Natasha Learn were an absolutely dream to work with for our wedding! Natasha Learn was our wedding planner and we absolutely loved her. We chose to have Natasha with us from the beginning to the end and it was honestly worth it. When asked any advice in wedding planning my first response is to hire a wedding planner after working with Natasha.. Natasha was a dream to work and communicate with. Natasha was super organized and very detailed oriented. Natasha was always on top of everything and really listened to what we wanted for our big day. We started planning our wedding while we were living in Austin TX and we were nervous about how we could pull this off from miles away. We knew we could trust Natasha from the start. The whole decision making process was SO easy with Natasha. Natasha provided us with a detailed budget tracker and timeline of “to do” tasks from the start. We started with monthly to do list and then as we got closer to the wedding we worked on weekly/daily to do list. We told Natasha our vision and she pulled together options for every single vendor, décor, save the dates, invitations etc. She pulled together our vibe and theme from the start. Natasha set up all communication with our vendors making it super easy. If there was ever an issue or something we needed to take care of Natasha was already on it. Natasha attended all of our vendor meetings and was super prepared with questions we already discussed. Natasha was well spoken, organized and professional in person and through email. There was a big sense of ease and comfort in knowing Natasha was making sure we were sticking to our budget. Our wedding was an absolute dream! Everything came together so perfectly. My parents were so pleased with the timeline of events and the vendor set up for the day of the wedding. My biggest concern was making sure I trusted someone for the day of the wedding because I knew my family would be with me getting ready. Everything ran SO smoothly for both bride and groom. Natasha made me feel so calm and relaxed on my wedding day. After the wedding, Natasha and her team handled clean up and personally delivered everything to my hotel. We were able to soak up and enjoy post wedding bliss with our family and friends. We have received SO many compliments from our wedding and it is all because of Natasha. I highly recommend Natasha Learn and Hello Productions. You will not be disappointed!
    Marci Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection Became A Reality

Natasha Learn made our special day even more perfect than we could have imagined! When we first met for our introduction meeting, we knew immediately we made the right decision. Natasha’s attention to detail and expertise made the whole process from start to finish memorable and enjoyable. Every wedding meeting we had with potential vendors could not have been done without her. Natasha knew exactly what to ask for, and without this, we would not have had our perfect day turn out the way it did! She knew exactly what we wanted and made us feel at ease throughout the process. The day of the wedding was so lovely and stress free because of Natasha and her team’s hard work, and we couldn't be more grateful. To say she made our dreams come true is an understatement. I 100% recommend Natasha Learn to anyone who wants their perfect day to become a reality!
  • Rachel
    Rachel V. Married on 07/06/2019

Best decision we made!

If you are stressed about planning, I highly recommend Hello Productions!

I chose the the Beginning to End Planning Package and worked with Natasha. It was WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

My wedding was at Phipps Conservatory and we live in Florida, so everything we were doing was from long distance. Natasha was extremely organized and provided me with a detailed budget tracker, multiple timelines, vendor spreadsheets, and monthly/weekly to-do lists. She created multiple vendor searches and provided me with options and contacts for every single detail. She created a personalized mood board and helped me find favors, decorations, a website, invitations, save-the-dates so that everything was on theme! She helped me set up vendor appointments and accompanied me on conference calls and meetings when needed.

During the wedding, her and her team were so helpful! They set up everything, printed and delivered all of my signs, coordinated all contact with vendors. She was cool, calm, and collected and made me feel relaxed and taken care of! I was able to enjoy the day and not worry about anything! After the wedding, I was able to leave and enjoy the rest of the night, her team handled clean-up and delivery to my hotel!

Natasha was so easy to work with, responsible, organized, extremely professional, and an absolute joy! During vendor meetings she had lists of questions and made sure everything was correct and what I wanted! She answered every email, text, and phone call in a timely manner.

I highly highly recommend Hello Productions and you will not be disappointed! I do not have one single complaint!
    Melissa Married on 02/09/2019

Natasha Is Incredible!!

Hiring a wedding planner was the best money we ever spent! Natasha was so professional, resourceful and organized, and she was an absolute dream to work with. She has planned so many weddings that she has an incredible depth of experience and knowledge about what works in what venues and she helped us find professional, amazing vendors to round out the team. She’s also just a really cool person, and we truly enjoyed our meetings with her. Natasha made our February wedding at Phipps the most incredible, special day we ever could have dreamed of!
  • Sinthana
    Sinthana R. Married on 10/19/2018

Couldn't have had our dream wedding without Natasha!

We don't have enough words to describe how wonderful it was to work with Natasha the 8 months leading up to our wedding weekend. We had two weddings on two separate days (Hindu and Christian), and with Natasha by our side, it felt seamless. Family and friends were amazed and impressed that this Hindu wedding was her first to plan! She was a calm force throughout the weekend, and her presence just made us feel like we were always in control. Everything from both days felt like true representation of who my husband and I are. We still get compliments of how beautiful the weekend was, and we owe it all to Natasha and her team!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2018

Natasha Learn kept me sane and organized

I am so, so glad that we hired Natasha Learn for our wedding. We had actually already had a venue coordinator that came with our reception venue, but since the wedding and reception were in two locations, I wanted to hire one person to act as the go-to. So I hired her as a day-of coordinator and she was worth her weight in gold. I had many guests say that it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended, and I give a lot of that credit to Nathasha’s work on coordinating a seamless night.

Even though she was a day-of coordinator, she started doing a lot of scheduling, phone and email correspondence, and checking details with me about a month prior to the day. It was so nice to be able to hand over my 2+ years of planning to her and trust her to execute it. And she did so perfectly. She was very organized and helped me stay sane, and she always took every challenge I threw her way with a huge smile and enthusiasm.

I had a lot of moving parts during my wedding. There was a church that wasn’t exactly easy to work with, a large bridal party, two bands, and 14 vendors in total. Almost every vendor was independent, so I didn’t make it easy on her.

I think the best possible thing I could say about Natasha’s work was that on the day of the wedding, my husband and I had an amazing time and even if there was chaos in the background (still to this day not sure if there was) we never saw or felt it. Thank you Natasha for your hard work and professionalism - you helped create an event that I and many others will never forget!
    Alyssa Married on 10/05/2018

Natasha Learn is amazing!

I honestly do not know what I would have done without Natasha Learn as my day of wedding planner. I just got married in November 2019, and my wedding was perfect in large part due to Natasha. She was so much more than a day of planner, and we discussed all of the details of my wedding for many months leading up to the actual day. She always made me feel at ease and was so encouraging when I was worried about something. When I would ask for advice on a particular topic, Natasha would always have a prompt and direct response that made my life so much easier and less stressful! Whether it was regarding favors, start/end times, or the flow of the day - she was always on it and knew what to do. She was so well organized, and she made the most detailed "day of" timeline for my wedding that I have ever seen. Every moment of my day was accounted for, and it took all of my stress away so that I could just sit back on the morning of my wedding, feel beautiful, and have a mimosa! The day before my wedding, Natasha came to the venue and we reviewed my vision. She helped so much with set up and had so many great ideas. When I walked into my venue the night of my wedding, it was like a fairy godmother had pulled off the most romantic look I had ever seen. It was perfect. It was like she had pulled it right out of my dreams. Natasha added so much warmth to the décor and knew exactly where to place things to make everything flow and look perfect. The night before my wedding, Natasha even drove an hour plus away to pick up something that we forgot for our rehearsal dinner. It was incredible and so sweet of her. On the day of the wedding, her team directed the whole flow of the ceremony and reception, and everything went so smoothly. They also cleaned up after for us, and everything was packed so neatly and organized! When I looked at the boxes at my parents house, it was such a relief. Natasha will take away your stress throughout the whole wedding process. To have such a professional, strong woman on your side will make your day so much more amazing. If someone was getting married in Erie, PA or any of the surrounding areas, I would tell them that they must absolutely hire Natasha Learn. There would be no other option for me!
    Rachel Married on 09/15/2018
    Hiring Natasha Learn for our day-of coordinator was the smartest thing my husband and I did for our wedding. I can get very easily overwhelmed but Natasha made sure that did not happen. A month before the wedding, Natasha took over all the final details and made sure all my vendors were confirmed and created the best, most organized timeline for us. I did not have to do a single thing for the day of the wedding except get ready and relax because of Natasha! She was also very helpful in answering all my emails if I had any questions about weddings in general, or if I needed any decoration inspo. She was the best! I would recommend Natasha Learn to any bride that needs or wants any type of wedding coordination.
    Claudette M. Married on 09/15/2018

Makes planning a wedding so much easier!

Hello productions was the best. I worked with Natasha Brody and she became like family as she helped me plan my wedding for almost a year and a half. She knew exactly what my vision was and knew who to talk to and what to do. She made every step of the way a breeze and so much less stressful. Everything was executed flawlessly and I couldn’t have been more happy with the work done.
  • X
    Xavier Married on 08/18/2018
    They made everything seamless as my day of coordinators. I couldn't be any happier with their service and attentiveness. I would recommend them to anybody, worth every single penny
    Autumn Married on 07/28/2018
    Natasha did a wonderful job with our day of services (the package we chose). She was very responsive, and helped us make sure all went according to plan on the day of our event as well as during our rehearsal. She was with us every step of the way the entire week leading up to the event, and was beyond professional and helpful at every turn. In fact, when we ran out of alcohol, she went above and beyond to ensure more could be purchased--she didn't even bother my husband or I, she simply asked the dads! She is awesome, and her services are well worth it!
    Rebecca Married on 07/21/2018
    There literally aren't enough words to describe how amazing Natasha Eger was for our wedding. She is incredibly professional, sweet, on top of her game, communicative, and organized. She is everything you want in a coordinator or planner.

She was the first coordinator I spoke with, and I knew right away she was the right choice. I did a lot of planning and organizing ahead throughout the year leading up to the wedding, but my plan from the get go was to do all sorts of work up front and then do my best to just live in the moment and enjoy the day. Natasha was integral to this actually happening.

She was easy to get ahold of and answered all my questions. She was my advocate leading up, especially with some of the tougher to deal with and/or track down vendors. I had someone who had my back and would ask the tough questions and get the answers!

I was so confident in her that I honestly had little to no stress on my wedding day. I didn't show up to our venue until I was about to walk down the aisle, and as a slightly Type A personality, it's amazing that I could do that! Haha. I just knew she knew what I wanted and would do her best to make it happen. I trusted her to make decisions in my absence.

Another very important thing to add is that we had our wedding outside on my now husband's (!!) family farm, and so there were A LOT of moving parts, and Natasha and her team handled them all with ease. I can't say enough!! She is the absolute best.