Heaven Scent Florals Reviews

38 | Discovery Bay, CA

38 Reviews for Heaven Scent Florals

Milan · Married on 08/30/2008

My flowers were beautiful! I have recieved so many compliments about them that several of my friends have since booked Kelly/Heaven Scent Florals for their weddings. She was prompt, and extremely flexible! I was scrambling for a cake at the last minute. Kelly stepped up and decorated my cake for me as well. My wedding coordinator also went MIA the day of my wedding and Kelly and her crew really went out of their way to make sure that the reception room was decorated and perfect! I am so thankful to them for making my day the wonderful experience that it turned out to be!

Sent on 03/05/2009

Mayumi · Married on 06/27/2008

Kelly is absolutely amazing! She is every bride’s dream! I knew within minutes of the initial meeting that she was one I could trust completely. She worked with our allotted budget to make sure we were satisfied with our arrangement yet not stressed with the money spent.

The Big Day: The moment I walked into the dressing room and saw my bridal bouquet I burst into tears, it was EXACTLY what I had imagined, pictured, and hoped for! I had recommended Kelly at heaven Scent Florals to every bide… she is absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 03/20/2009

Karen · Married on 11/10/2007

I came in with pictures out of a magazine, knowing that I wouldn't be able to get that exact look but hoping it would be as close as possible. I couldn't believe it when Kelly showed up on my wedding day with the most beautiful flowers that were even better than the magazine pictures. When I look back at my wedding photos, I couldn't be any happier with the results. There is not one thing I would do different! As long as you know what you are looking for, then she can do it!

Sent on 03/09/2009

Angelica · Married on 07/07/2006

Kelly was absolutely fabulous! From the very beginning she helped us plan exactly what we wanted. We had tons of pictures from magazines and we wanted to combine a lot of ideas. We were told by several florists that we were not going to get what we wanted, but Kelly got it right on within 5 minutes! We got exactly what we wanted with the best customer service we couldn't have gotten anywhere else, plus Kelly was able to work within our budget without compromising our vision. We love Kelly and we use her and only her for all of our floral needs!!!

Sent on 04/13/2009

Brianna · Married on 06/17/2006

Kelly provided an excellent service. The quality of flowers was superb! It is obvious that she takes extra care to add special touches that make the bride feel special. She made beautiful flowers accessories for my hair that had crystal in the center of each one. My bouquet was breath taking. I felt like a princess! The flowers that were assembled for my arch were gorgeous. I would use Heaven Scent Florals for again for any special occasion. Thank you Kelly for your dedication to making my special day so beautiful. Love always, Bryan and Brianna Harrower

Sent on 03/04/2009

Terese · Married on 06/17/2006

Heaven Scent Florals provided the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I don't know how Kelly combines professionalism while making you feel like family. She is very attentive, it is important to her that your day is perfect. She never double books events. When you choose Heaven Scent Florals you have Kelly's individed attention for your event. She treats her brides as if they were her daughters.

Sent on 03/05/2009

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2006

Beautiful Flowers! I knew what I liked but had difficulties putting it all together. Kelly was excellent, creative, and fun to work with. She put together the most beautiful bouquets, arrangements for the front of the church, table arrangements, as well as flowers for the cake all within budget. All the flowers were Fresh, beautiful and smelled wonderful. She provided vases and stands for the flowers. She exceeded my expectations. Kelly is very personable. My mom, sister and I truly enjoyed working with her. I had no worries with her. Everything was fabulous.

Sent on 03/17/2009

janet · Married on 10/19/1980

The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, the flowers fresh, and the ribbons well placed. Kelly was even able to incorporate a keepsake for the mothers, presented after the ceremony that did not interfere with the integrity or beauty of the brides cascading bouquet.

My favorite arrangements were the two large vases of flowers that flanked the gazebo entrance; They helped frame the couple and pictures were gorgeous. We moved these arrangements behind the head table after the photos were taken to do double duty, and they made a wonderful backdrop for the wedding party, matching the cake that Kelly also worked her magic on.

As the mother of the bride, I can't say enough about how enjoyable and easy Kelly made the experience. Being on a tight budget, she was able to fulfill our needs beyond our expectations and stay within the guide lines set for her. Her suggestions were knowledgeable, inventive and very well executed. She really enjoys her work and it shows!

Sent on 06/25/2009
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/24/2010

Kelly did an amazing job at our wedding. I was very fortunate to find her as I don't know anything about flowers. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and she really helped us design and coordinate all our flowers. She had so many great ideas. We had an arch piece, aisle runners, centerpieces, bouquets and corsages. Everything was gorgeous! It all turned out way better than I could have ever imagined.

Thanks Kelly!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/12/2010

Kelly did an absolutely amazing job on all of the flowers for my wedding. The bouquets, centerpieces, and spray piece for the arbor turned out beautifully. I was nervous about my initial consultation because I don't know much about flowers but she made it very easy and presented me with many options and pictures to look at. I also appreciated that she respected my budget and explained to me the flowers that I should steer clear of in order to stay within it. She didn't try to persuade me into using more expensive flowers and actually helped me create a really beautiful floral arrangement for an excellent price. She is very creative and helped me incorporate a family heirloom into my bouquet and her flexibility was amazing. She allowed me to modify my order a couple of different times and even helped me get a last minute corsage for a last minute important guest. The only issue I had were a couple of miscommunications about meeting times via email but they were cleared up immediately. I would recommend her to any bride in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 03/15/2008

My expereince with Heaven Scent Florals was amazing! Kelly treated me as a friend or daughter. She was one of the few vendors that did what was asked and more! Everything was twice as beautiful and amazing than I had imagined. That is a tough thing to do when you are working with a bride. She arrived on time and ealry. Everything was set up and done with no work on my part. My bouquet was all that I dreamed of. She worked with me as I had developed it into what I had imagined and helped me through the process. Kelly was also willing to work with my budget. She gave me my dream in a package we could afford.

Sent on 03/04/2009
  • Cinda & Rick

Cinda · Married on 09/25/2010

3.0

LOVED HER!!!

I came to KELLY with an idea for orchids for my wedding. She was able to take my vision and turn it into my perfect fairy tale wedding! I showed her a picture of a bouquet for me, and she duplicated it perfectly. It was a difficult tast...since the flowers I had chosen were very hard to come by. But she did all my centerpieces exactly like I had hoped, and my arch decorations were stunning. I could not say one thing that disappointed me. She showed up on time, prepared, was pleasant...I would reccommend her for anyone's wedding or upscale event!

Here is a link to two pictures on my facebook for people to check out:

Sent on 11/12/2010

Erin · Married on 07/30/2010

1.0

At the initial consultation things seemed to go well and Kelly told me if I wanted to make changes to call her. About a month before the wedding I called her to make a small change to the centerpieces and add a floral arrangement to the entrance. During this call she happened to tell me that the medium pink roses we planned on using were not available (or were looking peach color). After about an hour long conversation I was confused about what to do. Kelly wanted to use a dark hot pink rose that I really didn’t want to use. She told me that she would take care of it. However, on my wedding day she presented me with a bouquet that looked cream/pale and hot pink. The arch arrangement was much smaller then the pictures she had shown me. The centerpieces were not what we had agreed on and look red and white in the photos - not pink. One person asked me what was up with the 1980s hot pink. I don’t know what happened to the pink that I had shown her in pictures and swatches. All I could say was “perfect” sarcastically.

My advice to brides: If color is important to you – hire a different florist.

One star = flowers were delivered.

Sent on 08/09/2010